March 28, 2024, 05:49:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kelsie Schelling, 21, missing since 2/4/13 Pueblo, CO arrest made/presumed dead  (Read 119631 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #60 on: December 30, 2013, 01:26:27 AM »

Post from June requesting help from the public in locating items believed to be in Kelsie's car.

https://www.facebook.com/HelpFindKelsie

Help Find Kelsie
Yesterday.

We are asking for the public's help to find any of these items from Kelsie Schelling's car: a tie-dyed teddy bear, a black rosary, a metal "love" sign, and a set of Chevy Cruze car keys which may have the metal "love" keychain you see in the picture. Other items missing include Kelsie's purse, wallet, and possibly a pair of UGGs and an army backpack.

Please notify authorities if you have seen any if these items. You can also leave tips anonymously at 1-855-4-KELSIE or www.helpfindkelsie.com

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: December 30, 2013, 01:42:03 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/events/676113725753882/

Candle Light Vigil for Missing Person Kelsie Schelling
Public · By Help Find Kelsie

We would like to invite everyone to attend a candle light vigil for missing person, Kelsie Schelling next Saturday.

Date: Sat., Jan. 4
Time: 5:00 p.m.
Address: Southside Walmart, 4080 W. Northern Ave., Pueblo
Gathering Place: Just behind Walmart in the grassy field off of Hwy 78

You may bring your own candles for the vigil, but we will have some additional candles on hand to distribute if needed. Any memorial items (prayer cards, poems, pictures, flowers, etc.) that are brought will be displayed in a place in of honor for Kelsie.

Following the vigil, we would like to invite everyone for coffee and hot chocolate at the CrossPointe Church at 405 E. Grant. (It is located on the corner of Grant and Lake, across the street from the Central High School tennis courts.)

Thank you to everyone for your continued support.

www.facebook.com/helpfindkelsie
www.helpfindkelsie.com

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: January 16, 2014, 06:03:05 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=717655801585497&id=506635449354201

Pueblo Police Department · 3,571 like this
6 hours ago ·

IN RESPONSE

KELSIE SCHELLING INVESTIGATION

The Pueblo Police Department understands the frustration being felt by friends and family of Kelsie Schelling. This investigation is equally frustrating for the men and women of the Pueblo Police Department. Some statements have been made by individuals who have limited knowledge of this investigation, nevertheless, we feel the need to provide you with factual information.

1). This case is not a cold case. It has been worked continually since Feb. 12, 2013, and continues to be worked as new leads are developed. A lead Investigator has been assigned this case from the outset, and he is assisted by other Detectives from the Crimes Against Persons Section depending on the information.

2). The police are bound by the laws of the land. The United States and Colorado Constitutions are living documents that set the parameters on what the police may or may not do. As an example:

a. The police cannot arrest individuals without reaching a legal standard called “Probable Cause”.

b. The police may interview individuals, but they cannot force someone to talk.

c. The police do not use unlawful methods to solve a case.

3). The Pueblo Police Department is involved in this matter as a result of Ms. Schelling’s car being found within the City of Pueblo, after she had reportedly visited her boyfriend.

4). This investigation was almost one (1) week old when the Denver Police Department provided us with the case material.

5). Our investigator has been in consistent contact with the family, particularly Ms. Schelling’s mother, throughout this investigation.

6). Ms. Schelling’s boyfriend has been, and continues to be a “person of interest”.

7). The Pueblo Police Department has worked in collaboration with other police agencies and private sector companies with the expressed purpose of locating Ms. Schelling.

8 ). The investigators assigned to this case are dedicated professionals who, besides the members of her family and friends, may be the only other advocates for Ms. Schelling.

9). We understand that a family is grieving and that the family will never forget their loved one. We will never forget her as well. We will continue to look at every lead, no matter how inconsequential, until this case is solved.

10). If anyone has any information on the disappearance of Kelsie Schelling, please call the Pueblo Police Department at 719-553-2502, or Pueblo Crime Stoppers at 719-534-STOP (7867).

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #63 on: January 22, 2014, 06:42:11 PM »

http://www.holyokeenterprise.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=8412:prayer-vigil-jan-25-for-kelsie-schelling&catid=63:featured-articles

Prayer vigil Jan. 25 for Kelsie Schelling
January 23, 2014

The community remembers Kelsie Jean Schelling with fondness and hope as the one-year anniversary of her disappearance approaches.

A candlelight prayer vigil for Kelsie is being planned for this Saturday, Jan. 25 at 5 p.m. at Holyoke City Park near the gazebo area. In case of bad weather, the vigil will move to Zion Lutheran Church.

Pastor Gary Rahe will lead the informal vigil, which will include prayer, Scripture reading and music.

Schelling will be 23 in February and has been missing for almost a year, since Feb. 4, 2013, when she was last seen in Pueblo. She was eight weeks pregnant at the time of her disappearance.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: January 30, 2014, 01:29:49 AM »

http://www.holyokeenterprise.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=8447:prayer-vigil-for-kelsie-draws-nice-community-crowd-of-support-sat&catid=63:featured-articles

Prayer vigil for Kelsie draws nice community crowd of support Sat.
January 30, 2014

Candlelight marked the night in a portion of the crowd attending the Jan. 25 candlelight prayer vigil for Kelsie Schelling.

As the one-year anniversary of Kelsie Schelling’s disappearance approaches on Feb. 4, a crowd of more than 100 gathered at Holyoke City Park Saturday, Jan. 25, to show support.

The wind from earlier in the day subsided and a nice, crisp evening air set the tone for the prayer and candlelight vigil.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: January 30, 2014, 01:36:02 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/HelpFindKelsie

Help Find Kelsie
January 26

Thank you to everyone that came to the Candlelight Vigils in Pueblo and Holyoke. You all mean so much to our family and to Kelsie and Kadrie. Thank you to the Alvarez family, Bobbi and Paula, family that drove over 8 hours to pray for our family, and Pueblo community members that have stuck with us through thick and thin. Thank you to Holyoke community members that Kelsie and I grew up with, and THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT IS PRAYING FOR KELSIE AND KADRIE. -Colby, Kelsie's Big Brother and Kadrie's Uncle.
----------------

Help Find Kelsie shared Mary Lee DeCarlo's photo.
16 hours ago

Kelsie and Kadrie, I will never stop searching for you or seeking justice for you. It will take my last breath before I will ever stop. You deserve to be back with those who love you so much! We all need you home. I love and miss you so much. My heart is so broken...

We will never give up!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: February 04, 2014, 09:59:35 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152180227683954&set=a.263519173953.139314.255354123953&type=1&stream_ref=10

Kevin Torres
5 hours ago
Today marks the one year anniversary of the disappearance of Kelsie Schelling. Tonight on #9NEWS at 9pm/10pm, you'll hear from her mother - who is desperate for new information.

What do you think happened to Kelsie?

MORE INFO: https://www.facebook.com/HelpFindKelsie

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: February 04, 2014, 10:01:36 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152180377748954&set=a.263519173953.139314.255354123953&type=1&stream_ref=10

Kevin Torres
4 hours ago
How closely do you follow missing persons cases? The one airing tonight on 9NEWS at 9pm/10pm is one you won't want to miss. One year ago today Kelsie Schelling disappeared. She traveled from Denver to Pueblo to see her boyfriend, but she was never seen again.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: February 04, 2014, 10:03:25 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152180537373954&set=a.263519173953.139314.255354123953&type=1&stream_ref=10

Kevin Torres
2 hours ago
In the last year, few new clues have surfaced regarding the disappearance of Kelsie Schelling. As of December 31, 2012, the National Crime Information Center contained 87,217 active missing person records. I was surprised to read that number. Do you know someone who is missing?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #69 on: February 04, 2014, 10:38:06 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/ReporterKevinTorres/posts/10152180847268954:0?stream_ref=1

Kevin Torres
We're only 30 minutes away from ‪#‎9NEWS‬ at 9pm. Tonight, I'm going to profile one of Colorado's biggest missing persons cases. Where is Kelsie Schelling? Tonight on #9NEWS at 9pm/10pm.
15 minutes ago

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #70 on: February 04, 2014, 10:40:43 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/HelpFindKelsie/posts/560240724071894?stream_ref=10

Help Find Kelsie shared a link.
5 hours ago
Tonight on Channel 9 News, at 9:00 PM and 10:00 PM MST, there will be an interview with Laura Saxton, Kelsie's mother.

Tomorrow at 12:00 PM MST, there will be a Facebook chat about Kelsie's case with the producer of the Dateline story Mason Scherer.

Please share and tune in. Thanks for your support!

http://insidedateline.nbcnews.com/_news/2014/02/03/22526529-missing-in-america-kelsie-schelling

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: May 31, 2014, 12:37:30 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/HelpFindKelsie/posts/792207330809493

Help Find Kelsie
17 mins ·

NEW information has been released concerning the disappearance of Kelsie Schelling. While we appreciate the Denver Post’s in depth coverage, the family feels that a few points deserve clarification. We’ll be issuing a response today. Thank you again for taking the time to learn about Kelsie’s case.

http://blogs.denverpost.com/coldcases/2014/05/30/denver-8/8543/

May 30, 2014, 1:42 pm
Denver woman disappears after sending ultrasound to boyfriend

Kelsie Schelling met Donthe Isiah Lucas at Northeastern Junior College in 2010. She was taking general courses in preparation for majoring in psychology. Donthe was a standout basketball player from Central High School in Pueblo. He was a forward for the Plainsmen.

Lucas talked about his aspirations of going to the NBA. After two years at Northeastern, Schelling went to Vanguard University, a Christian school in Costa Mesa, Calif., and Lucas went to Emporia State University in Kansas, hoping to play ball for the Division 1 school.

Schelling moved into an apartment in Denver at the end of the first semester and got a job at Floor & Decor, a Highlands Ranch store.

She and Donthe continued to correspond, and during the Christmas break Donthe drove from Kansas to Denver and stayed with Kelsie, her mother, Laura Saxton of Yuma, says.

Not long afterward, she took a home pregnancy test and learned she was pregnant. Kelsie told her mother that Donthe wasn’t happy about the pregnancy.

“He was upset. She said they were so young. She made excuses for him,” Saxton said her daughter told her. “She wasn’t sure he would be involved in their lives.”

But sometimes he gave mixed signals. Donthe would tell Kelsie at times that he would take the baby away from her after the child was born.

“She was bound and determined to have the baby. She was really excited to be a mom,” Saxton said.

By early February, however, Donthe seemed to be coming around, indicating that he did wish to be involved in his child’s life.

He had grown up without a father and it was important to him that his child would have a father. That was also very important to Kelsie, she told her mother, but she was prepared to raise the child as a single mother if need be.

On Sunday, Feb. 3, 2013, Donthe sent a series of e-mails to Kelsie trying to persuade her to drive the two hours to his home in Pueblo after she worked at Floor & Decor. It was apparent by the texting exchange that she had an appointment with a doctor the next morning and Donthe knew about it.

He wrote back that he had something he wished to give her. When she asked what it was, he wrote, “You need to come and see for yourself.”

But she was too tired after working a full day to drive to Pueblo that night.
Donthe Lucas, 21, former Northeastern Junior College Plainsmen basketball team. Photo courtesy Sterling Journal-Advocate

Donthe Lucas, 21, former Northeastern Junior College Plainsmen basketball team. Photo courtesy Sterling Journal-Advocate

The next morning she went to a doctor’s appointment. Her doctor confirmed she was pregnant and told Kelsie she was eight weeks along. Kelsie texted an image of the ultrasound of the embryo in her belly to her mother, Donthe’s mother and Donthe.

Again on that Monday, Lucas texted Kelsie, asking her to drive to Pueblo to see him that night after work. Kelsie agreed. She left around 8:30 p.m. on Monday, Feb. 4 in her black 2011 Chevrolet Cruze.

They were to meet at an intersection near the home of Donthe’s grandmother in Pueblo. When she arrived she sent a text telling Donthe she was waiting for him.

Kelsie kept waiting and waiting. She texted him, writing, “Where are you at?” Finally she threatened to leave without seeing him because she was getting too tired.

“I’ll be there in a minute,” he wrote over and over.

The next day, Saxton tried to call her daughter. She couldn’t reach Kelsie. She kept trying. Kelsie’s friends called Saxton that Saturday and said they couldn’t find Kelsie.

Denver police starting investigating. They began tracking her movements using her cellular phone. Signals from her cellular phone indicated she had gone to Pueblo. Kelsie’s cellular phone battery ran out on Feb. 7.

Pueblo police sought the public’s help in locating the young woman. They asked managers of stores and restaurants to search their security video for images of the young woman or her car.

A Walmart video-camera recorded Kelsie’s car as it was driven into the parking lot at 12:05 a.m., Tuesday, Feb. 5, 2013.

In an interview with The Denver Post, Saxton revealed many details that have never been discussed publicly.

For example, she explained that the video showed Lucas climbing out of her daughter’s car and walking to the back of the car and climbing into his mother’s vehicle.

The car remained overnight. At 7:20 a.m. the next morning a man wearing sunglasses, gloves and a hoodie came out from behind the Walmart, walked directly to Kelsie’s car, opened the door, climbed in and immediately drove away.

Police determined that the last messages Kelsie had sent from her cellular phone were to her boyfriend Monday night. They also discovered that Lucas had used Kelsie’s debit card to take money from her account at Canon National Bank in Pueblo that same night.

On Feb. 14, Kelsie’s Chevy Cruze was found in the parking lot of St. Mary-Corwin Hospital.

Police scanned hospital videotape from the parking lot. A videotape dated Feb. 7, at 5:30 a.m., shows someone driving the black Cruze into the parking lot.

“The lights of the vehicle come on as if the vehicle was locked and an unidentified person leaves the scene walking,” a police report says.

Pueblo police released snapshots from the video at Walmart to TV stations and newspapers.

The photographs were grainy. It was difficult to tell who it was.

Pueblo detectives interviewed Lucas on Feb. 15, 2013. He denied knowing what had happened to his girlfriend.

He did acknowledge that he met Kelsie late Monday night and that he got into the driver’s seat and drove his girlfriend to different locations, Saxton said.

He told police Kelsie was feeling sick so he drove her to Parkview Medical Center, 400 W. 16th Street Pueblo. Lucas said he stayed in the car while Kelsie went inside for help.

Lucas allegedly told police he and Kelsie drove together to the Canon National Bank. He also said Kelsie was in the car and allowed him to use her debit card so he could withdraw money from her account, Saxton said.

Afterwards they drove to the Walmart and got into an argument, Lucas told police. He told police she told him she needed to go back to Denver so she could go to work the next day, Saxton said.

However, when police reviewed surveillance videotape from Parkview hospital they didn’t find an image of Kelsie entering the hospital. There was no record of her receiving medical treatment that night either, she said.

They also reviewed surveillance footage of Canon National Bank and did see Lucas drive up to the bank and withdraw money from a cash machine, Saxton said. But the videotape does not show Kelsie in the car at the time, she said.

“There’s no record of her being in those locations,” she said.

The videotape of Walmart showed Lucas getting out of Kelsie’s car and walking to his mother’s car, but there is no sign of anyone else in the car at the time and the car remained in the parking lot until the next day when someone walked up, got into the car and drove away.

Pueblo police arrested Lucas on Feb. 15, 2013 but he was not charged with murder.

Lucas was held on three counts of identity theft and theft of less than $500, according to Pueblo County District Court records.

He was released on a $25,000 surety bond.

The Pueblo District Attorney’s Office asked a judge to dismiss the identity theft charges against Lucas two weeks later on March 25, 2013.

On April 29, Kelsie’s family, seemingly in response to the police public statements, released their own statement, which contradicted police. It said in part:

“We know that Kelsie made it to Pueblo and did meet up with Donthe. No one has seen or heard from her since.

“We are not satisfied with Donthe’s original account of the events leading up to Kelsie’s disappearance. We are informed that he has since refused to speak with the Pueblo Police Department.

“It has been nearly three months since Kelsie went missing. She has not had contact with any of her family or friends. She did not run off — she had nothing to run from, nor does she have any resources with which to live.

“She left her apartment on the morning of Feb. 4 with every intention of returning there that evening, and we know that because all of her possessions were left in her apartment.

“Her bank account has been accessed once since she went missing, and law enforcement has informed us that Donthe Lucas accessed her bank account on that occasion. We hope and pray that Kelsie is still alive and unharmed.

“We all love and miss Kelsie so much and are more deeply saddened to know that whatever happened to her that night also involved her unborn child, my first grandchild, as well. We are doing everything in our power to find our missing loved one and would expect anyone involved to do the same.

Months later, in September 2013, Pueblo police released information confirming the fears of Kelsie’s family.

“The Pueblo Police Department believes that these facts make it a probability that Kelsie has met with foul play due to her disappearance,” a police news release in September said.

On Feb. 3, the Pueblo Police Department released another statement on Kelsie’s missing endangered case.

“Schelling is still missing, and her family needs closure. We believe there is someone out there who has intimate knowledge of the incident, but may feel reluctant to come forth with the information. Please know that your information may be that one missing piece we are needing to bring this case to a conclusion,” the news release says.

Lucas is still considered a person of interest in Kelsie’s disappearance, Pueblo police indicated in a recent news release.

Attempts to reach Lucas by phone on Saturday were unsuccessful.

Saxton said police told her the case is stalled because they cannot find the body of her daughter.

“If we had Kelsie there would be an arrest,” she said. “I don’t know if there is just a blame game going on with police and prosecutors. Somebody has got to wake up and do something about this.” [1]

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: May 31, 2014, 06:38:19 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/notes/help-find-kelsie/schellingsaxton-familys-response-to-yesterdays-denver-post-article/792330157463877

Help Find Kelsie
57 mins ·
Schelling/Saxton Family's Response to Yesterday's Denver Post Article

We would like to thank everyone who has read The Denver Post article concerning the disappearance of our daughter and sister, Kelsie Schelling, who has been missing since Feb. 4, 2013. Kirk Mitchell did a wonderful job of reporting and our family thanks him for his efforts in putting the activities and circumstances surrounding Kelsie’s case in perspective.

We are not experts in the field of crime. We are simply a family who needs their daughter and sister to be returned home to those who love her. Justice also has to be done and the person or persons who committed this crime must be actively sought.

We wanted to clarify that through reading text messages, Donthe Lucas threatened Kelsie when he was stating that he would take the child away from Kelsie. In our opinion, he knew this would terrorize Kelsie. He went from wanting no involvement with the baby to stating he would take the child away.

Donthe Lucas urged Kelsie to come to Pueblo, CO because he had something to give to her and that meeting had to take place in person. Kelsie was never seen or heard from again. She did not take many of her personal belongings that one would take if the person was going on an extended trip. Even though she knew she was pregnant, she had nothing with her for prenatal care.

Kelsie’s last phone conversation occurred on Feb. 4, 2013. Text messages were received on and sent from Kelsie’s phone for two days after she disappeared, but they were not sent by her. Her phone’s battery died shortly after and no more were sent. Someone, not Kelsie, was using her phone.

Kelsie did not access her bank account. Donthe Lucas did, alone.

After Feb. 4, 2013, Kelsie is not seen on surveillance. She was not the driver or a passenger in her Chevy Cruze. The only identified person using her car after that date is Donthe Lucas.

Donthe’s mother, Sara Lucas, picked Donthe up after he left Kelsie’s car at Walmart.

The person in the photo below is the person that picked Kelsie’s car up from Walmart on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:20 a.m. The identity of this person has yet to be confirmed. The family asks that if you have any information on the identity of the individual below, that you call 1-855-4-KELSIE or submit a tip on HelpFindKelsie.com.

It is our opinion that Kelsie’s case should have been declared foul play within the first two weeks of her disappearance, after talking to those involved and after her car was found abandoned on Feb. 14, 2013.

Thank you so much for your support. We hope that Mr. Mitchell will do a follow up story detailing the investigative actions that have been taken. We also hope this will be helpful to other families of missing persons.

To read the Denver Post’s article, please click here: http://blogs.denverpost.com/coldcases/2014/05/30/denver-8/8543/

The Schelling/Saxton family is offering a reward of up to $50,000 to the person or persons who provide(s) information leading to Kelsie's direct return or to her location. Please call 1-855-4-KELSIE or visit HelpFindKelsie.com to submit a tip. Identities and contact information of submitting parties are always be confidential.

HelpFindKelsie.com

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #73 on: May 31, 2014, 06:42:43 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/notes/help-find-kelsie/schellingsaxton-familys-response-to-yesterdays-denver-post-article/792330157463877

Justice for Kelsie!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #74 on: June 07, 2014, 11:37:13 AM »

https://www.facebook.com/HelpFindKelsie/posts/795681427128750

Help Find Kelsie
19 mins ·

Its not easy being the family of a missing loved one. It is especially hard when you are the mother of a missing loved one. No matter their age, they are still the baby you carried in your belly for 9 months. You still wish you could hold them and love them just like you did when they were a child. My baby was going to have a baby, so that only intensifies the grief, pain and anger. There is no rule book about the best way to handle this. We learn as we go. Fighting and breaking down. It is a vicious cycle. Our lives are not, nor will they ever be the same. I recently released more information to Denver Post reporter, Kirk Mitchell, than I had in the past. We need the help of the public and PPD is not asking for your help, so I am asking now. Please if you know anyone in a position of authority who can help us with Kelsie's investigation, reach out to them. We have had promises of help and then those people just disappear. We need those who will stick with it. We need someone who will let LE know that what they are doing is not enough. It's not acceptable. The treatment of our family is not acceptable. The Pueblo DA needs to know he is not doing enough. He needs to step outside his protective "box" and do something to further this investigation. The PD and DA need to work together to bring resolution to this nightmare. To those of you who do help us, thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your support. We appreciate you so much. To everyone who took the time to read this, please let your voices be heard by demanding more from the public servants who work for you, for us and for Kelsie and Kadrie. Thank you. ~ Laura Saxton

Find Missing Dylan Redwine Why do we have to beg for help?
16 mins

Find Missing Dylan Redwine Why do we have to SCREAM for answers?
15 mins

My heart breaks for all of those hurting in Kelsie and Dylan's cases, but most especially for Laura and Elaine.  Maybe because I'm a mom too, I just can't imagine walking in their shoes for one minute much less the prolonged agony they have endured.  In both cases it's painfully obvious WHO knows the answers imo, it's time for Kelsie and Dylan to come home and for justice to be served; WHATEVER IT TAKES!

for Kelsie and Dylan!
 ·

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: June 07, 2014, 12:17:28 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/HelpFindKelsie/posts/795681427128750

Help Find Kelsie
19 mins ·

Its not easy being the family of a missing loved one. It is especially hard when you are the mother of a missing loved one. No matter their age, they are still the baby you carried in your belly for 9 months. You still wish you could hold them and love them just like you did when they were a child. My baby was going to have a baby, so that only intensifies the grief, pain and anger. There is no rule book about the best way to handle this. We learn as we go. Fighting and breaking down. It is a vicious cycle. Our lives are not, nor will they ever be the same. I recently released more information to Denver Post reporter, Kirk Mitchell, than I had in the past. We need the help of the public and PPD is not asking for your help, so I am asking now. Please if you know anyone in a position of authority who can help us with Kelsie's investigation, reach out to them. We have had promises of help and then those people just disappear. We need those who will stick with it. We need someone who will let LE know that what they are doing is not enough. It's not acceptable. The treatment of our family is not acceptable. The Pueblo DA needs to know he is not doing enough. He needs to step outside his protective "box" and do something to further this investigation. The PD and DA need to work together to bring resolution to this nightmare. To those of you who do help us, thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your support. We appreciate you so much. To everyone who took the time to read this, please let your voices be heard by demanding more from the public servants who work for you, for us and for Kelsie and Kadrie. Thank you. ~ Laura Saxton

Find Missing Dylan Redwine Why do we have to beg for help?
16 mins

Find Missing Dylan Redwine Why do we have to SCREAM for answers?
15 mins

My heart breaks for all of those hurting in Kelsie and Dylan's cases, but most especially for Laura and Elaine.  Maybe because I'm a mom too, I just can't imagine walking in their shoes for one minute much less the prolonged agony they have endured.  In both cases it's painfully obvious WHO knows the answers imo, it's time for Kelsie and Dylan to come home and for justice to be served; WHATEVER IT TAKES!

for Kelsie and Dylan!
 ·

https://www.facebook.com/HelpFindKelsie/posts/795681427128750?comment_id=795690427127850&offset=0&total_comments=35

Help Find Kelsie Find Missing Dylan Redwine, I don't know why we have to scream for help. I don't know why we have to be the ones out searching for our loved ones. In our case, PPD has not conducted a search for Kelsie in over a year, so we don't have any choice but to search ourselves, with the help of others who care and want to help.
48 mins ·

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: July 25, 2014, 12:54:56 PM »

http://www.pueblo.us/CivicAlerts.aspx?CID=16

http://www.pueblo.us/DocumentCenter/View/7232

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #77 on: July 25, 2014, 01:00:09 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=677597492319901&set=a.116537021759287.22943.100002089693384&type=1&relevant_count=1

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #78 on: July 25, 2014, 01:14:45 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/HelpFindKelsie/photos/a.721828401180720.1073741832.550798338283728/820918487938377/?type=1&theater

Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #79 on: July 27, 2014, 01:36:22 PM »

May Laura Saxton finally get the help and attention she and her missing daughter deserve.  Not a fan of mainstream media but it can be used to pressure authorities to do their job and hold them accountable when they don't 

One issue that has always bothered me is the complacency with allowing investigations to take years.  I do not believe that is necessary and in many cases may actually hinder an investigation. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.