March 28, 2024, 01:44:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kelsie Schelling, 21, missing since 2/4/13 Pueblo, CO arrest made/presumed dead  (Read 119629 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #80 on: November 02, 2014, 12:01:13 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/HelpFindKelsie/posts/872989759397916

Help Find Kelsie
44 mins ·

To Donthe Lucas, his family and friends:

Tuesday will mark 1 year and 9 months that Kelsie and the baby have been gone. 21 months since I have been able to talk to my one and only daughter, the light of my life and a big part of my reason for living. My life stopped on February 4, 2013. I am beaten, battered and bruised physically and emotionally. My heart has been forever broken and scarred.

Everyday I pray it is the day that I get to bring Kelsie home. I can't believe that it will never happen. How could I survive that? My wish is to be able to understand what I cannot comprehend. I need you to provide the answers that will allow me to bring Kelsie home where she belongs.

I imagine even you miss Kelsie from time to time. She did so much for you. She always wanted the best for you. I'm sure you miss having someone love you that much. Don't you think she deserves to come home to her family. After all she did for you, doesn't she deserve at least that?

Imagine how you would feel if it was your mother, sister, brother or nephews who went missing. Imagine the pain, anxiety, despair, fear and helplessness you would feel. Imagine knowing someone holds the answers to bringing them home, but they won't tell you.

So I come to you now, appealing to anything that may be good inside of you to give me the answers I need to bring my daughter home to her family where she belongs. If she is no longer alive, we need to be able to lay her to rest properly. I need a place where I can go to be with her, to talk to her, to bring her beautiful flowers, to cry over her and the baby.

My life will never be the same as it once was. It has been permanently torn apart. If you can do anything to allow us to bring Kelsie home, maybe I will have a chance at some sort of peace. Maybe I can move forward in life rather than being stuck in this place of suffering.

There are many ways you can anonymously let us know where Kelsie is. Please look deep inside yourself to find the knowledge that giving Kelsie back to our family is the right thing to do. Maybe you will feel better yourself knowing that you did the right thing after all these months of pain and suffering.

I just need to bring her home. Please help me do that.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: November 02, 2014, 12:18:11 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/HelpFindKelsie/photos/a.550798641617031.128468.550798338283728/731405326889694/?type=1&theater

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #82 on: December 26, 2014, 04:11:08 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/HelpFindKelsie/photos/a.550804234949805.128469.550798338283728/902991496397742/?type=1&theater

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: January 16, 2015, 05:19:07 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/HelpFindKelsie/photos/a.721828401180720.1073741832.550798338283728/917773208252904

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: February 07, 2015, 10:57:56 PM »

Video at the link
Elaine Redwine (Dylan's mom) participated in the justice walk for Kelsie! 
Justice for Dylan and Kelsie! 

http://www.krdo.com/news/hundreds-walk-for-a-missing-womans-justice/31156028

Hundreds walk for a missing woman's justice
POSTED: 07:32 PM MST Feb 07, 2015

Hundreds of people participated in the justice walk for Kelsie Schelling and her unborn child.

This comes after Laura Saxton and Doug Schelling, Kelsie’s parents, filed a federal lawsuit Thursday against Pueblo police, the City of Pueblo and Donthe Lucas along with his family members Sara, Vivian and Dawn Shay.

The suit shows Kelsie’s parents accusing Pueblo police of mishandling their daughter’s case by tampering or destroying evidence along with disregarding tips.

“The biggest and probably most important evidence is the video surveillance that has not been professionally enhanced and that would be huge into finding out who moved Kelsie's car,” Saxton said.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #85 on: February 09, 2015, 10:42:07 PM »

OMG!  I hope the family wins the lawsuit and gets the investigation restarted, gets answers/evidence, and finds Kelsie! 

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/parents-of-missing-denver-woman-kelsie-schelling-sue-boyfriend-pueblo-police-in-wrongful-death02062015

Parents of missing Denver woman, Kelsie Schelling sue boyfriend, Pueblo police in 'wrongful death'
Posted: 11:14 PM, Feb 6, 2015
Updated: 12:28 AM, Feb 7, 2015

DENVER - Two years after the disappearance of a 22-year-old pregnant Denver woman, her parents have filed a federal lawsuit against her boyfriend for "wrongful death" and Pueblo police investigators for "deliberately obstructing" the investigation of the "killing."

Donthe Lucas, a 6-foot-8 former basketball star at Pueblo's Central High School and Northeastern Junior College in Sterling, has never been arrested or charged in connection with her disappearance or death.

However, the woman's parents, Doug Schelling and Laura Saxton, filed the lawsuit against Donthe Lucas, his mother, Sara, his grandmother, Vivian, and another family member, Dawn Shay Lucas.

"Kelsie Schelling was feloniously killed when Donthe Lucas committed first-degree murder, second-degree murder, or manslaughter against Kelsie and Sara Lucas and Lucas acted as co-conspirators or accomplices during or after the killing," the lawsuit claims.

The lawsuit also names as defendants Pueblo's Deputy Police Chief Andrew McLachlan, Detective Neal Robinson and Sgt. Ken Espinoza along with the City Of Pueblo.

The lawsuit accuses police detectives of "deliberately" interfering with the Schelling family's "right to file a wrongful death lawsuit in Colorado District Court … by refusing to open and investigate a criminal case arising from the death and disappearance of Kelsie Schelling, by tampering with or destroying evidence material to any wrongful death claim, by deliberately disregarding compelling leads and evidence pointing to the homicide of Kelsie Schelling by Donthe Lucas."

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #86 on: April 10, 2015, 12:09:25 AM »

Sad   

http://www.koaa.com/story/28734058/news5-investigates-kelsie-schellings-family-files-amended-lawsuit-against-the-city-of-pueblo-and-police-department

Posted: Apr 06, 2015 6:14 PM CDT
Updated: Apr 06, 2015 6:15 PM CDT
News5 Investigates: Kelsie Schelling's family files amended lawsuit against the City of Pueblo and police department

The amended lawsuit adds a fourth claim of relief for civil conspiracy, alleging the police department and Lucas' family worked together to prevent the Schelling family from accessing evidence and other information pertaining to their daughters case.

The family says the police department interfered with their ability to file a wrongful death lawsuit against the Lucas family before the statute of limitations expired.

You can read the amended lawsuit here.

The lawsuit also names Donthe Lucas and three relatives.

The Pueblo Police Department and city attorney's office couldn't confirm whether they received a copy of the amended complaint.

Attorney Gordon Vaughan, who represents the City of Pueblo, confirmed to News5 Monday afternoon that they have received a copy of the complaint.

Vaughan told News5 he understands the family's pain, but says the idea that the Pueblo Police Department didn't aggressively pursue the case is absurd.

Vaughan says thousands of hours have been spent looking into this matter, but says because this is an active investigation, he couldn't comment further at this point in time.

For more information on Kelsie's disappearance, click here.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: September 01, 2015, 10:16:33 PM »

This poor family has been through it, it's ridiculous. jmo   

http://www.krdo.com/news/police-chief-discusses-person-of-interest-in-kelsie-schelling-investigation/35051858

Police chief discusses person of interest in Kelsie Schelling investigation

Michelle San Miguel, Multimedia Journalist - Pueblo Chieftain Bureau/Telemundo Anchor, michelle.sanmiguel@krdo.com
POSTED: 07:08 PM MDT Sep 01, 2015
UPDATED: 07:21 PM MDT Sep 01, 2015

PUEBLO, Colo. -
Police Chief Luis Velez is setting the record straight about naming a person of interest in the disappearance of Keslie Schelling.

Schelling was eight weeks pregnant when she came to Pueblo in 2013 to meet with her boyfriend, Donthe Lucas. KRDO NewsChannel 13 reported last week that Lucas was named a person of interest in a federal court document. But Deputy Police Chief Andrew McLachlan said last week that Lucas was not a person of interest and that he didn't know why his lawyer wrote that when responding to a lawsuit filed by Schelling's parents. McLachlan is one of the defendants in the case.

When KRDO NewsChannel 13 asked Velez why McLachlan said that, he replied that he didn't know. Velez said Lucas is a person of interest. KRDO NewsChannel 13 asked Velez about the frustration that inconsistency created for Schelling's family.

"I can certainly see their point of view. I can tell them that in this police department, the buck stops with me," Velez said. "And do I think he's a person of interest? Absolutely."

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: November 02, 2015, 10:37:23 PM »

http://www.chieftain.com/news/4058341-120/schelling-lucas-pueblo-family

Family denies role in Schelling disappearance
Published: October 29, 2015; Last modified: October 29, 2015 12:04PM

DENVER — Four members of a Pueblo family are denying they are responsible for the death of Kelsie Schelling, who disappeared two years ago in Pueblo.

Donthe Lucas, alleged to be the father of Schelling’s unborn child; his mother, his sister and his grandmother made the denials in filings Wednesday in U.S. District Court.

They are defendants in a lawsuit filed in February by Laura Saxton and Doug Schelling, parents of Kelsie Schelling. She was 22 when she disappeared in February 2013.

The lawsuit alleges that Donthe Lucas caused her death and that his family members “conspired with (him) or acted as an accomplice.”

Deputy Chief Andy McLachlan, Sgt. Ken Espinoza, Detective Neal Robinson and the city of Pueblo also are defendants. The lawsuit alleges Pueblo police have obstructed the investigation of Schelling’s disappearance and lied to the parents.

The next court hearing is set for late this year.

The police defendants and the city have asked for the lawsuit against them to be dismissed. Until a judge rules on that request, the case is on hold against them.

The Lucas family defendants are representing themselves without attorneys.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #89 on: December 11, 2015, 05:15:53 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/HelpFindKelsie/posts/872989759397916

Help Find Kelsie
44 mins ·

To Donthe Lucas, his family and friends:

Tuesday will mark 1 year and 9 months that Kelsie and the baby have been gone. 21 months since I have been able to talk to my one and only daughter, the light of my life and a big part of my reason for living. My life stopped on February 4, 2013. I am beaten, battered and bruised physically and emotionally. My heart has been forever broken and scarred.

Everyday I pray it is the day that I get to bring Kelsie home. I can't believe that it will never happen. How could I survive that? My wish is to be able to understand what I cannot comprehend. I need you to provide the answers that will allow me to bring Kelsie home where she belongs.

I imagine even you miss Kelsie from time to time. She did so much for you. She always wanted the best for you. I'm sure you miss having someone love you that much. Don't you think she deserves to come home to her family. After all she did for you, doesn't she deserve at least that?

Imagine how you would feel if it was your mother, sister, brother or nephews who went missing. Imagine the pain, anxiety, despair, fear and helplessness you would feel. Imagine knowing someone holds the answers to bringing them home, but they won't tell you.

So I come to you now, appealing to anything that may be good inside of you to give me the answers I need to bring my daughter home to her family where she belongs. If she is no longer alive, we need to be able to lay her to rest properly. I need a place where I can go to be with her, to talk to her, to bring her beautiful flowers, to cry over her and the baby.

My life will never be the same as it once was. It has been permanently torn apart. If you can do anything to allow us to bring Kelsie home, maybe I will have a chance at some sort of peace. Maybe I can move forward in life rather than being stuck in this place of suffering.

There are many ways you can anonymously let us know where Kelsie is. Please look deep inside yourself to find the knowledge that giving Kelsie back to our family is the right thing to do. Maybe you will feel better yourself knowing that you did the right thing after all these months of pain and suffering.

I just need to bring her home. Please help me do that.

A year later, and still no answers, still no justice.   

Kelsie's murderer had help covering up, the surveillance videos of her car being moved around prove that imo.  Apparently, none of them have a conscience!  They've avoided prosecution so far, and Kelsie's family still hangs in limbo desperate to find her.  But I hope DL and all who participated in or have knowledge of this crime and haven't come clean yet, spend every day wondering when karma's going to bite.  It's coming.

jmo

https://www.facebook.com/HelpFindKelsie/photos/a.550804234949805.128469.550798338283728/1086499331380290/?type=3&theater

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: May 16, 2016, 10:28:19 PM »

Hopefully, CBI has the necessary resources to solve this case and find Kelsie.

http://www.krdo.com/news/missing-womans-mom-reacts-to-cbi-possibly-taking-over-her-daughters-case/39551254

Missing woman's mom reacts to CBI possibly taking over her daughter's case
POSTED: 05:23 PM MDT May 14, 2016

As KRDO NewsChannel 13 reported, the Colorado Bureau of Investigation may take over the Kelsie Schelling disappearance case from Pueblo police.

"That's something we have asked for three years basically, to have Kelsie's case turned over to another agency," Schelling's mother, Laura Saxton, said.

This comes after "20/20" aired a report Friday about Schelling.

http://www.krdo.com/news/cbi-could-take-over-kelsie-schellings-disappearance-case/39542588
UPDATE: Pueblo police plans to hand Kelsie Schelling case to CBI
POSTED: 07:44 PM MDT May 13, 2016
UPDATED: 11:33 PM MDT May 13, 2016
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: May 17, 2016, 08:10:39 AM »

Hopefully, CBI has the necessary resources to solve this case and find Kelsie.

http://www.krdo.com/news/missing-womans-mom-reacts-to-cbi-possibly-taking-over-her-daughters-case/39551254

Missing woman's mom reacts to CBI possibly taking over her daughter's case
POSTED: 05:23 PM MDT May 14, 2016

As KRDO NewsChannel 13 reported, the Colorado Bureau of Investigation may take over the Kelsie Schelling disappearance case from Pueblo police.

"That's something we have asked for three years basically, to have Kelsie's case turned over to another agency," Schelling's mother, Laura Saxton, said.

This comes after "20/20" aired a report Friday about Schelling.

http://www.krdo.com/news/cbi-could-take-over-kelsie-schellings-disappearance-case/39542588
UPDATE: Pueblo police plans to hand Kelsie Schelling case to CBI
UPDATED: 11:33 PM MDT May 13, 2016

Hopefully a change over from Pueblo Police to Colorado Bureau of Investigation will help find Kelsie. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: June 01, 2016, 10:10:28 PM »

The Pueblo Police will remain in charge of the investigation.   

http://www.krdo.com/news/cbi-could-take-over-kelsie-schellings-disappearance-case/39542588#.V07CbtJtk6A.facebook

Pueblo Police remain in charge of Schelling case
UPDATED: 11:53 PM MDT May 31, 2016

PUEBLO, Colo. -

Update:

Pueblo Police now say they will continue to investigate the disappearance of Kelsie Schelling in partnership with the Colorado Bureau of Investigation.

The police department has asked the CBI to review the case, and that the two agencies will continue the investigation jointly. PPD will remain in charge of the investigation.

The news proved to be heartache to Schelling's mother Laura Saxton.

"I can't. It's hard after all of this time," Saxton said. ""Just going through the loss of Kelsie is enough for a family to have to deal with. It's just been torture for us."

She said she was cautiously optimistic that CBI would take charge and that the move would lead to new clues about her daughter's disappearance.

Chief Luis Velez said he is looking forward to the state agency's perspective and input but remained confident in his department's ability to solve the case.

"Their investigators will take a look at the case and provide us with an objective third party view," Velez said.

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #93 on: August 29, 2016, 06:19:48 PM »

Video at the link

http://www.krdo.com/news/hope-still-alive-at-vigil-to-find-kelsie-schelling/41404900

Hope still alive at vigil to find Kelsie Schelling
POSTED: 10:40 PM MDT Aug 27, 2016

PUEBLO, Colo. -  Dozens in Pueblo try to keep hope alive in finding Kelsie Schelling.

Kelsie has been missing since 2013 and despite having a prime suspect in the case, police have never been able to get the evidence they need to move the case forward.

"We know she's out there,"said  Kelsie's father Doug Schelling.

"We just all need her back," said Kelsie's mom Laura Saxton.

Many gathering Friday night were there to support the family of Kelsie Schelling, who has been missing since February 4, 2013.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: December 27, 2016, 06:54:20 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sf0GaAYWJQ0

Where is Kelsie? Preview of Episode 58
Vanished Podcast

Published on Dec 27, 2016
In episode 58, we will be discussing the disappearance of Kelsie Schelling.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/sf0GaAYWJQ0" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/sf0GaAYWJQ0</a>

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: April 13, 2017, 04:50:07 PM »

Why didn't they do this four years ago?   

http://www.kktv.com/content/news/Police-searching-home-connecting-to-Kelsie-Schellings-ex-419388594.html

Law enforcement digging up backyard connected to missing woman's ex

By KKTV | Posted: Thu 9:36 AM, Apr 13, 2017  |  Updated: Thu 3:04 PM, Apr 13, 2017

PUEBLO, Colo. (KKTV) - Law enforcement are digging up a backyard at a home with a connection to a missing Pueblo woman.

Sgt. Eric Gonzales with the Pueblo Police Department says a tip led them to the home on Manor Ridge Drive in a neighborhood called Regency two weeks ago. Police quietly began doing investigative work in order to obtain a warrant to search warrant, which they executed at 8 Thursday morning. As of 12:30 p.m. Gonzales told 11 News nothing had been found yet, but law enforcement expected to be on site for many hours.

The home is the one-time home of Donthe Lucas and belonged to his grandmother. Lucas was dating 22-year-old Kelsie Schelling and expecting a child with her when Schelling vanished more than four years ago. Schelling was reportedly en route from Denver to Lucas' Pueblo home when she disappeared.

Gonzales said law enforcement are looking for any evidence that could be linked to the Schelling case and are only searching the backyard. The home is no longer owned by anyone in the Lucas family.

"Right now detectives are in the backyard digging up and excavating some areas, just looking for evidence that will help us resolve the case or give us any clues or help us move forward in the investigation," Gonzales said.

Members of the Colorado Bureau of Investigation and Pueblo Parks and Recreation are assisting police detectives with the search.

Schelling's mother, Laura Saxton, told 11 News anchor Dianne Derby in a lengthy interview in 2015 that she knows her daughter is dead and believes Lucas is responsible. She filed a lawsuit against Lucas' family, several police officers and the city of Pueblo claiming police botched the investigation.

In the lawsuit, Saxton states the last text message Schelling ever sent was to Donthe Lucas at 12:32 in the morning on February 5, 2013 asking where he was and quote "complaining that she had been waiting for over an hour for him."

The lawsuit alleges Lucas withdrew $400 cash from an ATM the following morning using Schelling's card, then parked her car at the Walmart on West Northern Avenue in Pueblo. Surveillance video did capture someone driving Schelling's car out of the Walmart parking lot, but it's not clear who is behind the wheel. The Walmart is located less than a mile from the Manor Ridge Drive home law enforcement are searching Thursday.

Schelling's car was eventually found a week after her disappearance at St. Mary-Corwin Medical Center, the last trace of Schelling in more than four years.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: April 13, 2017, 04:53:50 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/kktv11news/posts/10154847348103381?comment_id=10154847510073381&reply_comment_id=10154847577068381&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R9%22%7D

Lacey Unruh This is from another post.

From what I unstand...this house was put on the market after this guys grandmother passed away... Was recently purchased by a doctor of a person that I know works for this doctor... Dante had recently gone to the house and was snooping around while nobody but the docs teenage daughter was home alone. She notified here mom about it and don't know much of the rest of the details... May have lead to this now...if they do end up finding anything the mother of this guy should also be charged as too she lived there in this house also with him. Prayers sent for this family to find some closure very soon....may she finally rest in peace.
1 hr

Tim Snyder That's not true, cause I know the owner now, I work with him, and we are not doctors lol
1 hr

Sharron Fiedler-Wood Is the part about the person snooping about the house true though?
1 hr

Sharron Fiedler-Wood Yea, it doesn't seem like the type of house a "doctor" would purchase either. So I would definitely question that part of the story.
1 hr

Tim Snyder I'm not sure about the person snooping around or not. He use to rent the house right across from me (like 1 min up the road from this house) and was a freak about the yard, so that was my first thought was that he was doing yard work and found something, but I'm guessing that's not true
« Last Edit: April 13, 2017, 05:00:38 PM by texasmom » Logged

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: April 13, 2017, 05:07:07 PM »

Older article

http://www.kktv.com/home/headlines/UNSOLVED-Mothers-Search-for-Missing-Daughter-Kelsie-Schelling-352015281.html

Unsolved: Mother's Search For Missing Daughter Kelsie Schelling

Laura Saxton with her daughter Kelsie Schelling.

By Dianne Derby | Posted: Thu 10:41 PM, Nov 19, 2015  |  Updated: Fri 9:09 AM, May 06, 2016

In the lawsuit, Saxton states the last text message Kelsie ever sent was to Donthe Lucas at 12:32 in the morning on February 5, 2013 asking where he was and quote "complaining that she had been waiting for over an hour for him."

According to the lawsuit, the next morning Donthe "withdrew $400 cash from the ATM" with Kelsie's card.

The lawsuit claims Donthe then parked Kelsie's car at the Walmart on West Northern Avenue in Pueblo. Video released by the Pueblo Police Department shows a person driving Kelsie's car out of the Walmart parking lot. It was found more than a week later parked at St. Mary Corwin hospital.

Months later, Laura Saxton's lawsuit claims a Pueblo landlord who was renting to Donthe's mother found her apartment abandoned and trashed. When he went to replace the carpet, the lawsuit claims the bottom was "soaked" with what "appeared to be blood."

11 News anchor Dianne Derby asked Pueblo Deputy Chief Mike Bennett about those claims. When asked if his department ever retrieved that carpet from the landlord Bennett replied, "That's what I meant when I said there is some misinformation going around involved in this case. I'm aware of all of those tips, our detectives are aware of all of those tips. As I said, all tips that we are aware of have been followed up thoroughly."

The lawsuit also claims Pueblo police did not search Lake Minnequa in Pueblo even after getting reports in person from a man fishing there that he had snagged his line on what appeared to be a body.

When asked if his department searched Lake Minnequa, Bennett replied, "I'm not at liberty to talk about that."

Derby then asked Bennett if his officers or the department in any way searched Lake Minnequa since February of 2013.

Bennett replied, "Yes, we have followed up on every tip we have been made aware of."

Bennett said the Schelling and Lucas families have been uncooperative.

Derby went to Donthe Lucas' home in Pueblo and tried to talk to him in person. His grandmother would not talk on camera but said cadaver dogs searched her home twice.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: April 13, 2017, 05:30:54 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/728847853941759/photos/a.732336290259582.1073741828.728847853941759/757707501055794

Kasey Kershner KRDO
1 hr ·

Investigators still on scene on Manor Ridge Drive. This is the former address of a family member of Donthe Lucas. You might remember-- he was dating Kelsie Schelling when she disappeared in 2013.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: April 13, 2017, 05:39:39 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/KRDONewsChannel13/photos/p.915759685141380/915759685141380

Justice for Kelsie!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.