March 28, 2024, 09:02:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Poll Worker Voted 6 Times for Obama?  (Read 1669 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: February 20, 2013, 10:49:44 AM »

How many Obama voters voted more than once?   Six or more times?

"Did Obama supporter vote 6 times in 2012? Ohio poll worker target of investigation"

::snipping2::

Richardson told a local television station this month that she voted twice last November. She cast an absentee ballot and then voted at the polls as well.

"Yes, I voted twice," Richardson told WCPO-TV. "I, after registering thousands of people, certainly wanted my vote to count, so I voted. I voted at the polls."

Authorities also are investigating if she voted in the names of four other people, too, for a total of six votes in the 2012 presidential election.

"I'll fight it for Mr. Obama and for Mr. Obama's right to sit as president of the United States," Richardson vowed when asked about the voter fraud investigation that is now under way.

Richardson is one of 19 people suspected of illegal voting by the Hamilton County Board of Elections in the last election.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/02/19/ohio-poll-worker-obama-supporter-investigated-for-potentially-voting-six-times/#ixzz2LSDrLNFd

What if just one third of Obama voters voted twice?  Would he have have been re-elected? 

What if one quarter voted six or more times?  Would he have been re-elected?

Is this the future of America?  Finding more ways to scam the ballot box?  Election fraud?  Vote fraud?  Stealing elections?

Where does the corruption end?  When?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2013, 10:59:40 AM »

“One disenfranchised voter is one too many,” Attorney General Eric Holder has observed repeatedly in his quest to overturn state voter ID laws. How many cases of voter fraud is one too many he doesn’t say. It is hoped that the nation’s chief law enforcement officer would find 19 cases troubling.

It might be easier to swallow Richardson’s story if it weren’t for details that suggest shenanigans:

Three additional absentee ballots — for Montez Richardson, Joseph Jones, and Markus Barron — all came from Melowese Richardson's home address, all with handwriting similar to hers.
    Her granddaughter, India Richardson, a first-time voter in the 2012 election, also cast two ballots.

read more here - http://www.examiner.com/article/mutltiple-cases-of-voter-fraud-under-investigation-ohio

How many long lines at the polls were due to folks voting more than once?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2013, 11:01:58 AM »

How big a problem is voter fraud?

It depends whom you ask. Kris Kobach, the secretary of state of Kansas and the GOP's leading voice on voting reform, says electoral fraud occurs in all 50 states. In Colorado, he says, authorities found 11,805 illegal aliens on the registration rolls, as many as 4,947 of whom voted in 2010. Democrats counter that the problem has been vastly overstated, pointing out that the Justice Department convicted only 86 people of voter fraud between 2002 and 2007. There is independent evidence, however, that some fraud goes undetected by the authorities. A 2004 investigation by the Orlando Sentinel found that 1,650 Floridians voted twice in 2000 or 2002. And the New York Daily News discovered that 46,000 people were registered to vote in both New York and Florida in 2004, and that as many as 1,000 of them did so.

read more here - http://theweek.com/article/index/219504/controversy-requiring-an-id-to-vote

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2013, 11:14:59 AM »

"Voters testify in fraud hearings
Explanations for errors range from bad postage to bad advice"

Most of the roughly dozen people asked to appear at Friday’s hearing did not attend, but it is unclear whether the subpoenas, delivered to their last known address, reached some of them.

Where are these people?  Did they ever really exist?

That came during a discussion over one woman’s explanation for her two votes. After giving her absentee ballot to two people she said knocked on her door and offered to deliver it, she became worried whether it would, in fact, reach the elections board. So she, too, cast a provisional ballot on Election Day.

Six election board staffers – three Republicans and three Democrats – already have spoken to the woman. But board member and county Republican Party Chairman Alex Triantafilou said he wanted to subpoena her. There may be a simple explanation for why: The woman said the men who came to her door were with the campaign of President Barack Obama.

I wonder if it's possible to see through the sealed ballot and determine who the vote was for?  Could non Obama votes collected by campaign workers have been destroyed?

How many Romney votes could have been destroyed?  How many votes substituted?

Where are the reports of Romney campaign staff collecting absentee ballots?

read more here - http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20130215/NEWS/302150193/Voters-testify-fraud-hearings

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2013, 11:18:27 AM »

"Plea deal filed in vote fraud case against Indiana Democratic campaign consultant"

In February, a Hamilton County jury convicted former Indiana Secretary of State Charlie White of three counts of voter fraud, two counts of perjury and one count of theft.

Jamey Noel, chairman of the Clark County Republican Party, said vote fraud cases make voters question the process.

“It makes you wonder what the outcome of the election would have been,” Noel said.

Noel believes Indiana lawmakers need to enact tougher laws on absentee ballots because that’s where most of the problems seem to arise.

“There’s just not the same standard when someone votes absentee,” he said. “Everybody’s vote should count. It’s a very sacred right.”

read more here - http://www.courier-journal.com/article/20130215/NEWS02/302150094/Plea-deal-filed-vote-fraud-case-against-Indiana-Democratic-campaign-consultant

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.