April 28, 2024, 10:21:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS # 4  (Read 283466 times)
writergal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1000 on: June 15, 2005, 07:20:32 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
Quote from: "writergal"
As I commented much earlier today, I'm still confounded that the Arubian authorities persist in asserting that "the case will be broken" or that "there will be resolution" within 24 hours. Didn't the Chief Inspector yesterday--at approximately four in the afternoon--state that: "This case will be resolved and I will announce it in 24 hours"? Twenty-seven hours have gone by.
   This makes no sense.

actually we have been hearing that from him for about 270 hours

Precisely my point--they've been repeating the same mantra endlessly. If there's a language or translation problem, then they should have at this point called in someone more adept at translating Dutch or Papiamento into English. This shouldn't be a problem on Aruba. They have a highly educated polulace.
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1001 on: June 15, 2005, 07:20:47 PM »

Quote from: "DJTAYLOR"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Right now, in the Natalee Yahoo Chat, they are saying that a helocopter is searching the Santa Lucia area.  They are also saying cell phone records picked up a call from one of the subjects at 6:30am that morning in the Santa Lucia area.

where did you here this>
?

In the Yahoo Chat room that was created when the TA board got overloaded a few days ago.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NataleeHolloway/chat
hope
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1002 on: June 15, 2005, 07:21:00 PM »

The FBI are very well versed in finding Natalee if by fact she is off the island
Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1003 on: June 15, 2005, 07:22:08 PM »

Quote from: "Another K in Texas"
At this point what are scenarios that she might be alive?

Could she have found a boat or been put on a boat off the island without someone seeing it?

I don't know how closely the marinas are watched.  

If she is on the island and alive how many options are there?

Is this level of FBI involvement normal, or is there something beyond the obvious in all this?

I can't think of any realistic scenarios where she could be alive ON the island of Aruba, although the church thing is intriguing.

It's hard to say if the level of FBI involvement is "normal" since I don't ever recall a situation like this where an American tourist disappeared outside the US, much less an 18 year old honors student on a high school trip.
DJTAYLOR
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1004 on: June 15, 2005, 07:22:23 PM »

Quote from: "DJTAYLOR"
Right now, in the Natalee Yahoo Chat, they are saying that a helocopter is searching the Santa Lucia area.  They are also saying cell phone records picked up a call from one of the subjects at 6:30am that morning in the Santa Lucia area.

where did you here this>
?

In the Yahoo Chat room that was created when the TA board got overloaded a few days ago.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NataleeHolloway/chat

OKAY COOL THANKS :0)
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1005 on: June 15, 2005, 07:22:49 PM »

Quote from: "rogers"
I have a realistic scenario in mind where Natalee could still be alive.  

but its not one I want to talk about... too dark

I'll bite because I think I know where you are going. I have something in mind too.

I had a cousin who committed suicide in 1993. He had built for himself an underground bunker the size of a bedroom for his illicit activities such as pot growing and hoarding of guns, etc. He could readily have kept someone in there against their will, especially if they were incapacitated. No one would have ever known about it from aboveground except that he bragged about it one time too many.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
rogers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1006 on: June 15, 2005, 07:23:25 PM »

At this point what are scenarios that she might be alive?

Could she have found a boat or been put on a boat off the island without someone seeing it?

I don't know how closely the marinas are watched.  

If she is on the island and alive how many options are there?

Is this level of FBI involvement normal, or is there something beyond the obvious in all this?

Well there is dispute about the number of agents involved now.  Arubagirl tells us there are 38.  

I think that is WAY above the normal levels.  There are some that disagree with that too.
Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1007 on: June 15, 2005, 07:23:55 PM »

But if that's true, why did they wait TWO WEEKS to search there??  Wouldn't the phone records have been one of the first things they'd have gotten?
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1008 on: June 15, 2005, 07:24:07 PM »

It's hard to say if the level of FBI involvement is "normal" since I don't ever recall a situation like this where an American tourist disappeared outside the US, much less an 18 year old honors student on a high school trip.[/quote]

I can think of 4 examples...which is 4 too many.

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
CancunMole
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1009 on: June 15, 2005, 07:25:24 PM »

In the interview this evening with Natalee's Dad & Stepmom, when asked how he felt about the Aruban investigation, Mr. Holloway stated that he "felt they were being kept informed and that he respected their procedures."

Also, some information from a previous post on TA:

mwk66    Aruba   Posted on: 9:51 pm, Jun 10, 2005

From what I heard from living on this island the jail they hold people in are "NASTY!" You sleep on a wooden board, the walls are nasty, with BM on them, very small cells, how they get water there is a pipe in the ceiling that let's water run out for drinking and bathing. Only thing you can wear our your under wear, no air and bugs all over. Food is nasty too!

So if these 3 rich boys are so used to living in luxury and having it all. They must be going nuts being locked up in a place like that. They are going to start talking really fast to get out or ratting on each other!
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1010 on: June 15, 2005, 07:26:00 PM »

Quote from: "sb"

I'll bite because I think I know where you are going. I have something in mind too.

I had a cousin who committed suicide in 1993. He had built for himself an underground bunker the size of a bedroom for his illicit activities such as pot growing and hoarding of guns, etc. He could readily have kept someone in there against their will, especially if they were incapacitated. No one would have ever known about it from aboveground except that he bragged about it one time too many.

I don't know how deep you can dig on Aruba (does anyone)? Would you be digging in limestone?

dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1011 on: June 15, 2005, 07:26:23 PM »

It IS possible.  I really doubt it the way the boys are acting, but it certainly is possible.  Remember Jessica Lunsford was alive for 3 days and police were in the house once while she was still alive.  I doubt that the police in Aruba have gone door to door and made searches of every home.  Personally, I don't think that's the case, but it is possible and I hope like hell it is how it turns out.
LouLou
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1012 on: June 15, 2005, 07:27:00 PM »

I have a terrible feeling about this..
rogers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1013 on: June 15, 2005, 07:27:58 PM »

Quote from: "LouLou"

Everytime we've had major searches,  we've all had bad feelings.
Vorpman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1014 on: June 15, 2005, 07:28:13 PM »

Today there are few ways the boys could communicate without a record?  Cell phones, land phones, and the internet all leave a footprint that governments can trace if the need arises.

Not true with respect to the internet.
DJTAYLOR
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1015 on: June 15, 2005, 07:29:26 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"

I don't know how deep you can dig on Aruba (does anyone)? Would you be digging in limestone?
WELL ARUBA is aan island made of volcanic resedu, compressed lava and rocks wich basically forms kalk (hard calcium) believe me its the hard to dig withj a shovel through that, you will need a drill machine so its pretty hard to bury somebody, unless they did it at the santu blanku "white sand hill" there it could be possible
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1016 on: June 15, 2005, 07:29:43 PM »

Quote from: "LouLou"

each day that goes by makes that feeling even worse, doesn't it?

I just hope that if she is dead, her body is found...and soon...to give her mom and dad some closure. No body would always give her parents "false hope" that she would return.

rogers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1017 on: June 15, 2005, 07:30:09 PM »

Quote from: "Vorpman"
Today there are few ways the boys could communicate without a record?  Cell phones, land phones, and the internet all leave a footprint that governments can trace if the need arises.

Not true with respect to the internet.

It is very hard to cover your tracks with the internet and most people don't even know that they are making tracks.
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1018 on: June 15, 2005, 07:30:10 PM »

Quote from: "Y'alls Psychic Detective"

But if that's true, why did they wait TWO WEEKS to search there??  Wouldn't the phone records have been one of the first things they'd have gotten?
I would think so!
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1019 on: June 15, 2005, 07:30:39 PM »

Look at the massive search for Elizabeth Smart--and she was alive and underground not even all that far from home--in the larger perspective of  the US.

That might mean someone found her other than the boys--unless they routinely kept sex slaves.  It would be hard to to that without it being obvious on an island that small.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.