April 27, 2024, 09:56:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS # 4  (Read 283424 times)
Matt
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1800 on: June 16, 2005, 12:28:13 AM »

Quote from: "---"
Quote from: "Matt"
Dash, I'm a bit late but after reading the thread I turned on the television and just caught the second half of your interview.  You did an incredible job and you looked beautiful!  O'Reilly was definitely going after you guys hard talking about the drinking, if Ed wanted to stop Natalee from leaving with Joran, blaming the chaperones, etc., but you really shut him up.  Both of you were amazing, and I saw you already got a marriage proposal from it Wink.  I couldn't imagine how nervous I'd be on television, but you did a great service to Natalee by telling your story.

Thank you!

Wait, who asked me to marry them? I must have missed that one! haha
You got a proposal on page 67.  You already like football, but you may have to decide how much you like cheese! Smile
Itawamba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1801 on: June 16, 2005, 12:28:49 AM »

KerinTX -- Yeah, SW part.  You have power now?
---
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1802 on: June 16, 2005, 12:29:00 AM »

Quote from: "arubagirl"
Guys, going to bed.

Be good everyone.

And Dash, I'm sure you were wonderful. I haven't said this before, but thanks for not being all: "BOYCOTT ARUBA!!!!"

Much appreciated.

Night!!! No problem! I have no qualms with Aruba at all! The whole time I was down there people were as sweet as they could be.  I know not to blame a whole country for a few people's horrific nature... it's not yalls fault!

Thank you for being so helpful!  You are absolutely amazing!!!

Sweet dreams and God Bless!
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1803 on: June 16, 2005, 12:29:14 AM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
Quote from: "dragonfly"
Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "WonderWoman"
Is it possible that Joran called Deepak and Satish, told them that after they dropped him and Natalee off at the beach, he brought her back to the hotel, but now that she is missing he needs to say that they were with him? They, being his friends, KNOW he wouldn't do anything bad, so they agree its okay to say they were all three together when she was dropped off. Now, that they realize their friend could have indeed been involved, they freak out and tell the truth?

Does that make sense?

not really...they never went to the hotel.

nite guys

nite?  obviously you aren't getting the message that we don't sleep around here!!!!  Get with the program!   Very Happy

Yeah DF only takes power naps and then is right back online  Shocked

You should talk, Kerin!!!!  lol.  You are 100 posts ahead of me and we joined at the same time...hmmm...how does that happen?  You are posting when I'm power-napping aren't you?  You psych me out and say you are going to bed, hang low until I go to bed and then you post away.  I got you figured out now!!!!   Very Happy
Kipster
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1804 on: June 16, 2005, 12:29:25 AM »

THIS REPORTER'S QUESTION FOR MICKEY JOHN & THAT OTHER DUDE THE PRESS IS IGNORING:

"Who picked you out of a line-up?"

TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1805 on: June 16, 2005, 12:29:26 AM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"
Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Is it possible that Joran called Deepak and Satish, told them that after they dropped him and Natalee off at the beach, he brought her back to the hotel, but now that she is missing he needs to say that they were with him? They, being his friends, KNOW he wouldn't do anything bad, so they agree its okay to say they were all three together when she was dropped off. Now, that they realize their friend could have indeed been involved, they freak out and tell the truth?

Does that make sense?

nite guys

nite?  obviously you aren't getting the message that we don't sleep around here!!!!  Get with the program!   Very Happy

Yeah DF only takes power naps and then is right back online  Shocked
Oh, I missed the part about backto the HI.
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1806 on: June 16, 2005, 12:30:14 AM »

I've been unable to get online for the last few hours as I dealt with a computer virus.  Ugggghhhh...it blocked me from even going to the Symantec website to download a tool!

Anyway, I think I left off in the 50's and want to go back and read...is there an easy way to do that?  It seems I have to go backwards page by page...true?

Maybe I'm too tired to figure it out...

Was there any news?  Or, interesting tidbits?  I saw Greta, she was great as usual.  I'm glad they got that freak Geraldo out of there.  The crap he said last night was dreadful.  I also saw our dear DASH on O'Reilly.  I never,ever watch that knucklehead...but, for Dash I got through it.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1807 on: June 16, 2005, 12:30:36 AM »

Quote from: "Itawamba"
KerinTX -- Yeah, SW part.  You have power now?

Yes Itawamba...just got it back. It was a line failure at a power plant according to the news but they said we may lose power again and that it could take up to 3 days to get everyone back with power.  Confused Affecting 9 counties we heard.

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
---
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1808 on: June 16, 2005, 12:30:56 AM »

Quote from: "---"
Dash, I'm a bit late but after reading the thread I turned on the television and just caught the second half of your interview.  You did an incredible job and you looked beautiful!  O'Reilly was definitely going after you guys hard talking about the drinking, if Ed wanted to stop Natalee from leaving with Joran, blaming the chaperones, etc., but you really shut him up.  Both of you were amazing, and I saw you already got a marriage proposal from it Wink.  I couldn't imagine how nervous I'd be on television, but you did a great service to Natalee by telling your story.

Thank you!

Wait, who asked me to marry them? I must have missed that one! haha
You got a proposal on page 67.  You already like football, but you may have to decide how much you like cheese! Smile

Haha! I just went back and read it... I thoroughly enjoy cheese, actually! haha (but maybe not on someone's head... that's odd haha)
Compananzi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1809 on: June 16, 2005, 12:31:27 AM »

Still would not make much sense, cuz Joran would have said: guys tell them you were with me.  Also, if Deepak is older, who would say why should I get involved...The story just does not sound quiet tight.
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1810 on: June 16, 2005, 12:31:28 AM »

Friend of Monkeys wrote:

**I know they never went, I was saying that he originally told his friends' that HE(Joran) took her back and they agreed to say they were with him. Then, finding that there was no record of her ever returning to the hotel, they started to think maybe Joran was involved, and changed their story...
OK, now that does make sense.
scared-tom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1811 on: June 16, 2005, 12:31:58 AM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"
I've been unable to get online for the last few hours as I dealt with a computer virus.  Ugggghhhh...it blocked me from even going to the Symantec website to download a tool!

Anyway, I think I left off in the 50's and want to go back and read...is there an easy way to do that?  It seems I have to go backwards page by page...true?

Was there any news?  Or, interesting tidbits?  I saw Greta, she was great as usual.  I'm glad they got that freak Geraldo out of there.  The crap he said last night was dreadful.  I also saw our dear DASH on O'Reilly.  I never,ever watch that knucklehead...but, for Dash I got through it.

I have the same question . I do not know yet but will try to find an answer. We are going to move to a NEW post in a couple of minutes

T
Red
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1812 on: June 16, 2005, 12:32:44 AM »

Red/Tom,
Is there a problem with the PayPal Donation link? I keep geeting an error.

Looks like its something on their side. That just puts a capper on my day. Tech problems at PayPal when someone links. Red shakes his head.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1813 on: June 16, 2005, 12:32:58 AM »

You should talk, Kerin!!!! lol. You are 100 posts ahead of me and we joined at the same time...hmmm...how does that happen? You are posting when I'm power-napping aren't you? You psych me out and say you are going to bed, hang low until I go to bed and then you post away. I got you figured out now!!!!

Damn DF...you found me out!  Very Happy Actually I am only posts ahead of you because I type WHILE I am sleeping.

mbhs05
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1814 on: June 16, 2005, 12:33:49 AM »

Oy. Anyone want to catch me up?

dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1815 on: June 16, 2005, 12:34:13 AM »

You should talk, Kerin!!!! lol. You are 100 posts ahead of me and we joined at the same time...hmmm...how does that happen? You are posting when I'm power-napping aren't you? You psych me out and say you are going to bed, hang low until I go to bed and then you post away. I got you figured out now!!!!

Damn DF...you found me out!  Very Happy Actually I am only posts ahead of you because I type WHILE I am sleeping.

I should try that!!!  If I do that and with my power naps, I'll pass you up by this time tomorrow!
Icegirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1816 on: June 16, 2005, 12:35:12 AM »

I was reading on another forum site of someone who had posted.

"A lot of people on this island our clueless about her here! While hanging up posters today and tonight, had to ask first if I can hang up a sign in there window. I think everyone thought she was already found, couldnt believe it! I said no! All down town there wasnt one poster left of her! Need to go back tommrow to get all those stores up to date, that she still "MISSING"! UNREAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

If that is true that is unreal indeed.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1817 on: June 16, 2005, 12:35:13 AM »

Quote from: "Red"
Red/Tom,
Is there a problem with the PayPal Donation link? I keep geeting an error.

Looks like its something on their side. That just puts a capper on my day. Tech problems at PayPal when someone links. Red shakes his head.

Awwww Red...that's OK. I will wait and try again tomorrow.  Smile

TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1818 on: June 16, 2005, 12:35:25 AM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"

I'm using 2 windows...Now and Then.
pinemeadows
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1819 on: June 16, 2005, 12:35:47 AM »

Quote from: "mbhs05"
Oy. Anyone want to catch me up?

Pretty much no news...we all enjoyed Dash-- tonight on Bill O.  She is very much a together young woman.  I still can't do public speaking - and I'm older than dirt, compared to her.  There doesn't seem to be news tonight.

So why aren't we all sleeping?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.