April 27, 2024, 05:21:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS # 4  (Read 283409 times)
Brenda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #200 on: June 15, 2005, 12:54:37 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brenda wrote:
nancy_drew wrote:
I think it is TOTALLY wrong to contact the suspects families! They are suffering too, and in addition aren't the ones to make justice happen!

To do such a thing suggests we somehow KNOW the truth here...we don't.

What we do know is these three kids were the last ones known to be with Natalee. We must demand they are forced under FAIR interrogation techniques to tell the truth!

But to go after the families is just not appropriate. As much as we want to hate them right now, it's wrong to add to their suffering.

Again, to get justice we must go after those whose job it is to bring justice. That's not the families.

The families of the 3 men know exactly what is going on...and ARE in the best position to "encourage" their son(s) to confess and end the torture of Natalee's family. I don't hate the mothers - however, if the mothers had simply paid some kind of attention to "raising the boy(s)" instead of just turning them loose at the bars to drink and gamble, none of this would have happened in the first place. It is very obvious that these mothers were entirely lazy in the job of teaching morality in the first place. It is high time they heard about that.

ouch, brenda. casting the first stone? we don't know one whit about how these boys were raised. there is such a thing known as "free will". i believe adam & eve and cain & abel exercised it.

i'm not judging you, but i do believe the above post is a little harsh, and i think it in very rude and bad form to personally call the families' of the boys. the government and the investigators, i don't have a problem with, but calling the boys' families is very bad sportsmanship.

You don't think using political power is "bad sportsmanship"?

How about this one:  why is it that "innocent" Joran's mommy didn't even have son home at a decent hour on a school night?  Or why is it that Joran's daddy thought it appropriate to taking him drinking/gambling underage?

Joran certainly didn't get a proper upbringing to take care of school responsibities by staying out all night on a school night, or to respect the local laws.......  Thus, I stand by what I said.  

If you let the trash collect in the kitchen garbage can, and don't take it out - you WILL draw fleas and roaches.....I am quite sure you all understand EXACTLY what I mean by this....

God give me the serenity to accept things I cannot change...Courage to change things I can change.... And the wisdom to know the difference....
bamajo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #201 on: June 15, 2005, 12:54:52 PM »

Quote from: "writenow"
bamajo,

fuhrman wasn't on jon benet ramsey case. he was lead investigator on the o.j. simpson case and advised on the martha moxley/kennedy sckekel case where he actually got pretty good press.

I think he's probably a pretty crack policeman, but unfortunately a bit of a racist.

gotcha.    Embarassed  i just knew it was an attempt at sarcasm.  thanks for correcting me though.  Very Happy
bamabelle11
Scared Monkey

« Reply #202 on: June 15, 2005, 12:55:18 PM »

Except Natalee is innocent and upstanding... the boys are not. I don't feel sorry for the boy's parents at all at this point.
roxyluv
Scared Monkey

« Reply #203 on: June 15, 2005, 12:55:26 PM »

Quote from: "sarah"
Quick poll---who here would visit Aruba on vacation in the future?  Who here would send their teen there on vacation?

I definetly would visit Aruba. As for my teen going to Aruba ( not without a proper Chaporone)sure , I would much rather them going to Aruba then Florida .

If we can send one man to the moon, why can't we send them all?
sarah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #204 on: June 15, 2005, 12:56:16 PM »

Quote from: "bamabelle11"
Except Natalee is innocent and upstanding... the boys are not. I don't feel sorry for the boy's parents at all at this point.

Beth was told that Joran's reputation was as squeaky clean as Natalee's.
Juvenal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #205 on: June 15, 2005, 12:56:40 PM »

Quote from: "festa"
Quote from: "Juvenal"
Quote from: "dragonfly"
Van Der Sloot's house is being searched - car is being towed away

I thought that happened days ago?

They said they towed the "family" car

That's interesting.

Juvenal - it is interesting but does it mean anything - I doubt it the way this is going  - I know it is a different country but when someone is taken into custody isn't a search done immediately after getting a warrant which I would think would be easy since he is a suspect - Was a search already conducted and What is the "family" car - not the one that had blood in it???  whose was that???

Well, I suppose it doesn't mean they know what they're doing. But it's interesting simply because it's the Van der Sloot's family car.

The car that was impounded earlier was not Joran's. Joran does not have a driver's licsence, if I understand correctly. It was Deepak's. That was the car some of the Mountain Brook kids identified as the one Natalee got into the last time they saw her. This was the car that had the substance in it that turned out not to be blood.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #206 on: June 15, 2005, 12:56:40 PM »

FM 95.1 radio all over the story.  they say they took cars of both parents.  

Quote from: "Ben"
can anyone in aruba or listening to top 95 confirm the reports of a search at the VDS home?
Red
Scared Monkey

« Reply #207 on: June 15, 2005, 12:57:43 PM »

Hey all

We just got off the phone with Julie Renfro, Aruba Today, editor and chief. Please read the latest post on some one the controversies from Fox News, O'Reilly Factor last night with Gerlado.

Julie Renfro, Editor of Aruba Today, on Fox’s O’Reilly Factor, http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/?p=1147
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #208 on: June 15, 2005, 12:57:46 PM »

If they took the cars of both parents then I think they're reaching for clues with no firm leads.
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #209 on: June 15, 2005, 12:58:08 PM »

Quote from: "bamabelle11"

I don't feel sorry for them either, but until and unless I have more information besides "rumors", I'm not going there.  I know very good parents whose children have gotten out of control at some point.  And I'm not SURE that any of us KNOWS he gambles with his dad.  That is just what we have heard.  I am not impressed by them, don't feel sorry for them, but do not know enough about the situation to harrass them and feel good about that.
flash
Scared Monkey

« Reply #210 on: June 15, 2005, 12:58:54 PM »

On TOP 95.1 they have been having some sort of heavy discussion, sounds like news, no the reg. call-in deal.

Annybody that speaks the lingo know if it's about the cars/search??
bamabelle11
Scared Monkey

« Reply #211 on: June 15, 2005, 01:00:08 PM »

squeaky clean???

anger management, drinking and gambling underage? tons of personal sites looking for  a fling...

Wow... makes my teen look like an absolute angel if thats squeaky clean
Shataken
Scared Monkey

« Reply #212 on: June 15, 2005, 01:00:32 PM »

Quote from: "flash"
On TOP 95.1 they have been having some sort of heavy discussion, sounds like news, no the reg. call-in deal.

from the ta board:

June 15th, 2005 at 12:37 pm
Now on line in papiamento. Authorities are now at the house of J. v/d Sloot and are taken 2 cars of his parents and many other things. They say for to look for blood samples, must say this is speculation.
bamajo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #213 on: June 15, 2005, 01:01:14 PM »

Quote from: "Brenda"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brenda wrote:
nancy_drew wrote:
I think it is TOTALLY wrong to contact the suspects families! They are suffering too, and in addition aren't the ones to make justice happen!

To do such a thing suggests we somehow KNOW the truth here...we don't.

What we do know is these three kids were the last ones known to be with Natalee. We must demand they are forced under FAIR interrogation techniques to tell the truth!

But to go after the families is just not appropriate. As much as we want to hate them right now, it's wrong to add to their suffering.

Again, to get justice we must go after those whose job it is to bring justice. That's not the families.

The families of the 3 men know exactly what is going on...and ARE in the best position to "encourage" their son(s) to confess and end the torture of Natalee's family. I don't hate the mothers - however, if the mothers had simply paid some kind of attention to "raising the boy(s)" instead of just turning them loose at the bars to drink and gamble, none of this would have happened in the first place. It is very obvious that these mothers were entirely lazy in the job of teaching morality in the first place. It is high time they heard about that.

ouch, brenda. casting the first stone? we don't know one whit about how these boys were raised. there is such a thing known as "free will". i believe adam & eve and cain & abel exercised it.

i'm not judging you, but i do believe the above post is a little harsh, and i think it in very rude and bad form to personally call the families' of the boys. the government and the investigators, i don't have a problem with, but calling the boys' families is very bad sportsmanship.

You don't think using political power is "bad sportsmanship"?

How about this one:  why is it that "innocent" Joran's mommy didn't even have son home at a decent hour on a school night?  Or why is it that Joran's daddy thought it appropriate to taking him drinking/gambling underage?

Joran certainly didn't get a proper upbringing to take care of school responsibities by staying out all night on a school night, or to respect the local laws.......  Thus, I stand by what I said.  

If you let the trash collect in the kitchen garbage can, and don't take it out - you WILL draw fleas and roaches.....I am quite sure you all understand EXACTLY what I mean by this....

i understand where you are coming from, and the point you are making.  i'm the mother of two boys myself, although they are very young (3 yrs & 16 months), and i don't agree with joran's lifestyle, nor the encouragement of gambling by his dad, but i still don't think it proper to call the families.  just my opinion, just as you have yours.
festa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #214 on: June 15, 2005, 01:01:15 PM »

Juvenal

Joran does not have a driver's licsence

Why was it reported (sorry I don't remember where or if this is true) that he Joran had one of the more expensive cars on the island?  He is 17 and doesn't drive?
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #215 on: June 15, 2005, 01:02:11 PM »

LET'S ALSO NOT FORGET AMY BRADLEY - SHE WAS WITH HER FAMILY when she went missing.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #216 on: June 15, 2005, 01:02:20 PM »

Quote from: "Shataken"
Quote from: "flash"

from the ta board:

June 15th, 2005 at 12:37 pm
Now on line in papiamento. Authorities are now at the house of J. v/d Sloot and are taken 2 cars of his parents and many other things. They say for to look for blood samples, must say this is speculation.

Wow, if this is just being done then I am even more angered by the investigation over there!!!!  This should have been done when the investigation started and if not then it should have been done when they took him into custody!
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #217 on: June 15, 2005, 01:02:26 PM »

FM 95.1 has an ABC lady on the radio in English
Geraldosgirlfriend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #218 on: June 15, 2005, 01:02:34 PM »

The last few days of this investigation have looked like a dog and pony show.  Everyone is trying to look like they are investigating "oh look, panties over here, ooh duct tape, we're working hard, get some polis trucks over here, I see  some condom wrappers, oh we better let those potential tourists know we're hydro vaccing a kiddie pool"  Are you kidding me.  Truth is, I think Aruban authorities are serving two masters and VDS's family is one of them.  So whose the other?  the victim's family? or tourism?

"In such an ugly world, the only protest...is beauty"
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #219 on: June 15, 2005, 01:02:36 PM »

Juvenal

Joran does not have a driver's licsence

Why was it reported (sorry I don't remember where or if this is true) that he Joran had one of the more expensive cars on the island?  He is 17 and doesn't drive?

The legal driving age in Aruba is 18.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.