April 28, 2024, 04:43:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS # 4  (Read 283442 times)
americaninaruba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #400 on: June 15, 2005, 02:06:12 PM »

yes please keep me updated w/ TV NEws ...im at work no TV here just radio!

Just when you think you've hit rock bottom,someone throws you a shovel
hope
Scared Monkey

« Reply #401 on: June 15, 2005, 02:06:23 PM »

Exactly Ben
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #402 on: June 15, 2005, 02:06:29 PM »

of course we form judgements and we act on them.  we don't need to spread them around.  personally i think the idea of parents sending their kids on a trip to a known binge island for highschool graduatuion is very bad judgement.  There are more uplifting and educational options than going to a desert island to drink and gamble.  I mean, what were they thinking.  They could have gone on a camping trip, to the grand canyon, on an environmental tour or to an archeological expedition.  They could have gone to dc to see the museums and the seat of government.  They could have volunteered for a habitat for humanity project in a foreign country.  Somebody sold them the Aruba binge trip and they bought it rather than pushing back.  They succumbed to peer pressure.    Of course the kids want to go because they know what they are going for.  And we certainly don't want to ever disappoint our wonderful spoiled children.  They so have their heart set on Aruba.  The parents should have collectively put their foot down in the manner of the Houston poster who said they had collective discipline, a sort of social buddy system.  that is very rare in most communities where you don't even know your neighbors and would not dare correct their kids.   I do not fault anyone in particular but their was obviously a failure of values on this decsion.  See CNN report on the Boston kids down there this week.  Drunk on their asses and having a ball, and with luck they will make it home with no more than an headache, a sunburn, and sleep deprivation.   Natalee apparently had bad luck.  Who markets these packages to kids?
pinemeadows
Scared Monkey

« Reply #403 on: June 15, 2005, 02:06:32 PM »

[/quote]First was when they took his car and originally arrested him taking his car. I think they might have been looking for something like a date rape drug.[/quote]

Didn't they take his computer during that first search?
Ben
Scared Monkey

« Reply #404 on: June 15, 2005, 02:07:22 PM »

everything from the beginning of this coming out had "GHB" written all over it...they should have looked from day 1
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #405 on: June 15, 2005, 02:07:42 PM »

I'm thinking the FBI is getting more involved.  I doubt that the aruban authorities would have white suits like that.  And the dogs were from the FBI.
TXMomof3
Scared Monkey

« Reply #406 on: June 15, 2005, 02:07:58 PM »

Thanks for keeping me updated while I am at work- can only read the posts a bit here and there.  You are all doing a great job!
Geraldosgirlfriend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #407 on: June 15, 2005, 02:08:02 PM »

I think this case is going to get VERY very interesting over the next few days as Daddy Warbucks VDS gets more shall we say "politically active".  

They NEED to search that house and find something to keep that kid in jail.  Otherwise I'm sure the Daddy Warbucks has Thomas Mesereau all lined up to pack up the monkey and come fight for the release of his son.  

Once the "polis" leave the VDS mansion, the gas pedal will be pressed on the VDS political/legal machine to get that kid out.

"In such an ugly world, the only protest...is beauty"
Ben
Scared Monkey

« Reply #408 on: June 15, 2005, 02:08:03 PM »

and I'm telling you, these guys have done it before
ABC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #409 on: June 15, 2005, 02:09:36 PM »

Quote from: "DT"
Quote from: "Sleeks"
What's up with that???  Second time - when was the first????????????

First was when they took his car and originally arrested him taking his car.

I think they might have been looking for something like a date rape drug.

They first searched Juron's home when he was arrested on June 9 (same day as the Kalpoe brothers were arrested).  I believe that's when they took his computer from the house.  Not sure how thorough the search was though.

From cnn.com on June 9
Towels covered the faces of the three as authorities led them from their homes. Police searched the homes afterward. At a news conference later, police said they seized a vehicle and other items but declined to elaborate.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/06/09/missing.teen/
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #410 on: June 15, 2005, 02:09:37 PM »

Quote from: "americaninaruba"
yes please keep me updated w/ TV NEws ...im at work no TV here just radio!

u r gd @ multi tasking, AIA!

peace to all
bamajo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #411 on: June 15, 2005, 02:09:47 PM »

Quote from: "Geraldosgirlfriend"
I think this case is going to get VERY very interesting over the next few days as Daddy Warbucks VDS gets more shall we say "politically active".  

They NEED to search that house and find something to keep that kid in jail.  Otherwise I'm sure the Daddy Warbucks has Thomas Mesereau all lined up to pack up the monkey and come fight for the release of his son.  

Once the "polis" leave the VDS mansion, the gas pedal will be pressed on the VDS political/legal machine to get that kid out.

i can't just leave!  darn it.  
GGF you are so right.  even though i have no clue as to who thomas mesereau is.  care to enlighten me?
bkelly710
Scared Monkey

« Reply #412 on: June 15, 2005, 02:09:52 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "bkelly710"
Quote from: "sarah"
Quick poll---who here would visit Aruba on vacation in the future?  Who here would send their teen there on vacation?

I'm 19 years old and I wouldn't go.  And I've already decided for my future children that they, too, will not be going.

aruba is beatiful and so are the people....Bad things happen everywhere
and corrupt justice systems function daily....Imagine if no one came to US beacause of crime here????  Our govt is not perfect...if you got run thru the system once as a victim of a crime you would see quickly that the law is not on your side....  I was one of hundreds sx assaulted by a prominent boston doctor...despite people filing their assault reports to the Board of Registation inMedicne for 20 years, the BORM continued to find no reason to disciple this doctor...finding all womens reports not enuf evidence to act on ....only because he fkd with the wrong woman, and police took her seriously was the comm of MA able to prosecute doctor who is now in jail..
it took 10 years and I did not get a dime...
I still have  go to doctors, though....
one bad seed...or a few...
aruba is very nice and the people there go out of their way to share their island with us...

I never said anything about the people there.  I've been to Aruba before, they were wonderful.  However, the justice system there is not proving to be much there.  Their "polis" look pretty incompetent, and that is definately not what I would want going on if I or my daughter, or anyone for that matter, was missing and feared dead.  I trust US law WAY more than what I'm seeing of Arubas.
hope
Scared Monkey

« Reply #413 on: June 15, 2005, 02:10:54 PM »

I agree- these guys have gotten by with this date rape drug before- no doubt in my mind
Geraldosgirlfriend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #414 on: June 15, 2005, 02:11:04 PM »

Alot of theories about VDS selling the young victim to Venezeula.  Any ideas on how lucrative that would be?  what kind of money would be involved for the Cowpoke twins and Dutch bag if they were front men for an operation like that?  Just curious.

"In such an ugly world, the only protest...is beauty"
---
Scared Monkey

« Reply #415 on: June 15, 2005, 02:11:38 PM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
of course we form judgements and we act on them.  we don't need to spread them around.  personally i think the idea of parents sending their kids on a trip to a known binge island for highschool graduatuion is very bad judgement.  There are more uplifting and educational options than going to a desert island to drink and gamble.  I mean, what were they thinking.  They could have gone on a camping trip, to the grand canyon, on an environmental tour or to an archeological expedition.  They could have gone to dc to see the museums and the seat of government.  They could have volunteered for a habitat for humanity project in a foreign country.  Somebody sold them the Aruba binge trip and they bought it rather than pushing back.  They succumbed to peer pressure.    Of course the kids want to go because they know what they are going for.  And we certainly don't want to ever disappoint our wonderful spoiled children.  They so have their heart set on Aruba.  The parents should have collectively put their foot down in the manner of the Houston poster who said they had collective discipline, a sort of social buddy system.  that is very rare in most communities where you don't even know your neighbors and would not dare correct their kids.   I do not fault anyone in particular but their was obviously a failure of values on this decsion.  See CNN report on the Boston kids down there this week.  Drunk on their asses and having a ball, and with luck they will make it home with no more than an headache, a sunburn, and sleep deprivation.   Natalee apparently had bad luck.  Who markets these packages to kids?

Wow.  That was pretty harsh. I'm not going to freak out and tell you what I really want to in response to that, because we are all entitled to our own opinions.  However, I will say that you are really off-base with your accusations.  This trip was about relaxing, I dont think you realize that our school is known for housing some of the hardest working students in the country.  I'm not going to go into my own extracurriculars, but know they were pretty extensive... and I'm by far not the busiest person who went!  We do volunteer, and a lot.  I was actually an officer for the Habitat for Humanity club.  I think your perceptions of us are completely inaccurate.  We are good kids.
AUburn_Tiger
Scared Monkey

« Reply #416 on: June 15, 2005, 02:12:03 PM »

Mesereau is Michael Jackson's attorney
americaninaruba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #417 on: June 15, 2005, 02:12:09 PM »

ok i have to say you guys have a totaly wrong view of the VDS social status...they have a small house nothgin big just a normal neighbor hood home, the pool is very recent about 3 months, they ahve 2 cars that are like 7 years old (in aruba people change cars every 4 to 5 years), none of the kids have their own cars, they are the cheapest poeple youll ver meet and i think the mother hasnt had new clothes since 2000 becuae ive seen her in the same thign since forever! they DO NOT have a yacht and much less a mansion! just do get our perspectives in place...oh and the HOnda belonged to the Kalpoe brothers, JORAN does NOT have a car! he cant even drive! you get your licnese at 18 here NOT 16

Just when you think you've hit rock bottom,someone throws you a shovel
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #418 on: June 15, 2005, 02:13:03 PM »

Quote from: "Ben"
everything from the beginning of this coming out had "GHB" written all over it...they should have looked from day 1

Mickey said Deepk said she was heavily influenced by alcohol, no drugs...
he seem to have gotten good info out of Deepak... He talked w/ him for over a day bfore he told dpk who he really was...
Mickey knows more than he can say right now, but I believe him/ not drugged....

peace to all
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #419 on: June 15, 2005, 02:13:18 PM »

Quote from: "Ben"

Mickey said Deepk said she was heavily influenced by alcohol, no drugs...
he seem to have gotten good info out of Deepak... He talked w/ him for over a day bfore he told dpk who he really was...
Mickey knows more than he can say right now, but I believe him/ not drugged....

peace to all
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.