April 28, 2024, 05:53:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS # 4  (Read 283448 times)
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #440 on: June 15, 2005, 02:21:20 PM »

Quote from: "americaninaruba"
ok i have to say you guys have a totaly wrong view of the VDS social status...they have a small house nothgin big just a normal neighbor hood home, the pool is very recent about 3 months, they ahve 2 cars that are like 7 years old (in aruba people change cars every 4 to 5 years), none of the kids have their own cars, they are the cheapest poeple youll ver meet and i think the mother hasnt had new clothes since 2000 becuae ive seen her in the same thign since forever! they DO NOT have a yacht and much less a mansion! just do get our perspectives in place...oh and the HOnda belonged to the Kalpoe brothers, JORAN does NOT have a car! he cant even drive! you get your licnese at 18 here NOT 16

thanx for the real deal

peace to all
bamajo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #441 on: June 15, 2005, 02:21:45 PM »

thanks GGF!!!  i knew i had heard the name, but could not place it.  i did not keep up with the mj circus.

i have to admit, i've always heard about GHB and knew it was the "date rape" drug and all that, but i just did a little investigating and found this very informative website:

http://www.projectghb.org/what_is_ghb.htm

FOM, i know you said that mickey said there was no drugs, but the scenario of joran slipping her that drug (perhaps too much) and then them all or just maybe joran taking advantage of her and "something bad happening" (like her going into a coma, passing out, dying whatever) and them freaking out and disposing of the body.

time will tell.
Ben
Scared Monkey

« Reply #442 on: June 15, 2005, 02:22:03 PM »

Quote from: "Juvenal"
Quote from: "Ben"
and I'm telling you, these guys have done it before

What do you mean, Ben?

I just feel that these guys have experience using drugs on girls to get what they want
Ben
Scared Monkey

« Reply #443 on: June 15, 2005, 02:22:37 PM »

Read my post from last night:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/Discussion/viewtopic.php?p=3623&highlight=#3623
stardancer
Scared Monkey

« Reply #444 on: June 15, 2005, 02:23:30 PM »

Since asking about salaries, how about teachers and gynecologists?  Aruba is a separate country not like Curacao and Bonaire who are still under Netherlands?  Any info on this, thanks
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #445 on: June 15, 2005, 02:24:06 PM »

Quote from: "Geraldosgirlfriend"
Does anyone know what the salary for an ex security guard who solves an international crime is?

NO SHIT....no more bummin' cigaretees...but the truth is Mickey does not smoke cigs, drink, or do no coke.

peace to all
---
Scared Monkey

« Reply #446 on: June 15, 2005, 02:24:21 PM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
I know you are good kids.  I have no doubt about that.  I am referring to the societal norm.  there are better ways to spend time than drinking which happened in this case and gambling which also happened, and drugs which is alleged, not with Natalee but with others on the trip.  These activities are present wherever yough people gather.  It sets up a loose atmosphere where accidents can happen.  Most of the time they don't.  Unfortunately they did this time.  We need to reflect on this.   I am not blaming or judging anybody.  Is this Aruba trip an annual event?  Who markets it?  Do you think it will happen next year?

I wish you would think about how you say things next time.  Your sarcasm is very callus and cruel.  We're not spoiled little brats, as you've implied.  

Yes, it is an annual event.  I dont feel comfortable telling you about who markets it, but no I don't think they'll do it again.
S_FL
Scared Monkey

« Reply #447 on: June 15, 2005, 02:24:23 PM »

On Fox and ex FBI agent said they probably wore the white protective suits so that they would not absorb any drugs into their skin.  Does anyone know if GHB or any other date rape drug can be absorbed through the skin?
mbhs05
Scared Monkey

« Reply #448 on: June 15, 2005, 02:26:51 PM »

Quote from: "---"
I know you are good kids.  I have no doubt about that.  I am referring to the societal norm.  there are better ways to spend time than drinking which happened in this case and gambling which also happened, and drugs which is alleged, not with Natalee but with others on the trip.  These activities are present wherever yough people gather.  It sets up a loose atmosphere where accidents can happen.  Most of the time they don't.  Unfortunately they did this time.  We need to reflect on this.   I am not blaming or judging anybody.  Is this Aruba trip an annual event?  Who markets it?  Do you think it will happen next year?

I wish you would think about how you say things next time.  Your sarcasm is very callus and cruel.  We're not spoiled little brats, as you've implied.  

Yes, it is an annual event.  I dont feel comfortable telling you about who markets it, but no I don't think they'll do it again.

Yeah gosh...most of us AREN'T spoiled little brats. A lot of people here live very comfortably, but a lot of people don't-and most people's parents do WORK for their money, and so do the kids. And yeah I'm betting they won't do it again.

waitingtoknow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #449 on: June 15, 2005, 02:26:54 PM »

they interviewed the parent who arranged the trip last night...wasnt a very informative or long interview though.
bamajo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #450 on: June 15, 2005, 02:27:13 PM »

thumbs up dash.
Ben
Scared Monkey

« Reply #451 on: June 15, 2005, 02:28:14 PM »

GHB is rapidly absorbed by oral, intravenous, and intraperitoneal routes

The primary effect of GHB is central nervous system depression. Its initial clinical use was therefore to induce anesthesia. It is still used in Europe as an adjunct for anesthesia. GHB induces a trancelike state that mimics physiologic sleep. It also may protect the central nervous system for injury during hypoxic episodes, hibernation states and/or states of increased metabolic demands. Animal research demonstrated a potential for high doses to cause seizures
Geraldosgirlfriend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #452 on: June 15, 2005, 02:29:13 PM »

Friend of Monkeys-

I have to say I really think Mickey John is emerging as the "unlikely hero" in this.  He's the first guy they point the finger at, yet he's not bitter, not angry, he's just seeking the truth.  When asked if he was going to sue the gov't he said "I'll talk to my lawyer".  When they asked him questions in papio policio he says "we'll do it in english" which clearly demonstrates his understanding of the american public's involvement in the story.  Smart guy.  You're right FOM, no more bumming cigarettes.

"In such an ugly world, the only protest...is beauty"
DJTAYLOR
Scared Monkey

« Reply #453 on: June 15, 2005, 02:29:21 PM »

Quote from: "pinemeadows"
Mickey said Deepk said she was heavily influenced by alcohol, no drugs...he seem to have gotten good info out of Deepak... He talked w/ him for over a day bfore he told dpk who he really was...
Mickey knows more than he can say right now, but I believe him/ not drugged....[/quote]

Of course he's going to say that..he couldn't very well say she was under the influence of drugs they had given her.

I agree with some other folks here - this wasn't their first time at this.  If these 3 had NEVER done anything like this, they would have cracked the first day.[/quote]
What i dont understand is didnt they catch "MIKEY" at least a week before they took THE threeo into custody? i mean i think hey new who he was talking to since he saw this man (mikey) on tv beeing taken to prison, so maybe this was another scam of Deepak he new who he was talking to and he told this story so they can get of his back and onto VDS's i am not defending nobody i just think it could be a possibility dont you think?
why would i tell a total stranger in the jail cell (but i dont think these to men knew eachother before) (just think that Deepak new who he was and told him that story purposly) supposely what i did knowing how big of a case this is
bamajo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #454 on: June 15, 2005, 02:29:38 PM »

ok, am really gone this time.

hang in there dash.

take care all.
---
Scared Monkey

« Reply #455 on: June 15, 2005, 02:30:05 PM »

Quote from: "mbhs05"

Yeah gosh...most of us AREN'T spoiled little brats. A lot of people here live very comfortably, but a lot of people don't-and most people's parents do WORK for their money, and so do the kids. And yeah I'm betting they won't do it again.

AMEN, M!!!
jpepling
Scared Monkey

« Reply #456 on: June 15, 2005, 02:30:40 PM »

Quote from: "stardancer"
Since asking about salaries, how about teachers and gynecologists?  Aruba is a separate country not like Curacao and Bonaire who are still under Netherlands?  Any info on this, thanks

Aruba is still under the authority and protection of the Netherlands.  They are just not part of the Netherlands Antilles, which Curacao and Bonaire (among others) are part of.

I believe the police in Aruba make around $20,000 per year...  pretty standard for Aruba.  Not sure about teachers and gynocologists...
DJTAYLOR
Scared Monkey

« Reply #457 on: June 15, 2005, 02:30:51 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "americaninaruba"
ok i have to say you guys have a totaly wrong view of the VDS social status...they have a small house nothgin big just a normal neighbor hood home, the pool is very recent about 3 months, they ahve 2 cars that are like 7 years old (in aruba people change cars every 4 to 5 years), none of the kids have their own cars, they are the cheapest poeple youll ver meet and i think the mother hasnt had new clothes since 2000 becuae ive seen her in the same thign since forever! they DO NOT have a yacht and much less a mansion! just do get our perspectives in place...oh and the HOnda belonged to the Kalpoe brothers, JORAN does NOT have a car! he cant even drive! you get your licnese at 18 here NOT 16

thanx for the real deal

thank you :0)
mbhs05
Scared Monkey

« Reply #458 on: June 15, 2005, 02:31:41 PM »

Quote from: "mbhs05"

AMEN, M!!!

Haha...well I feel that needs to be cleared up NOW...I mean I really can't think of that many people that don't have a job of some sort...

akkc96
Scared Monkey

« Reply #459 on: June 15, 2005, 02:31:56 PM »

Idea Am I the only one who feels like Natalee may have been taken off of the island....Could she have been sold? or in some sort of prostitution ring?  Maybe I am just wishing to hard for her to be alive somewhere......
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.