April 27, 2024, 02:53:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS # 4  (Read 283399 times)
Geraldosgirlfriend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #460 on: June 15, 2005, 02:32:03 PM »

DJ Taylor - I had not thought of this, you're 100% right

"What i dont understand is didnt they catch "MIKEY" at least a week before they took THE threeo into custody? i mean i think hey new who he was talking to since he saw this man (mikey) on tv beeing taken to prison, so maybe this was another scam of Deepak he new who he was talking to and he told this story so they can get of his back and onto VDS's i am not defending nobody i just think it could be a possibility dont you think? "

THose kids would have recognized Mickey John anywhere.  His face was all over the news during their "CYA" pool party.

"In such an ugly world, the only protest...is beauty"
mbhs05
Scared Monkey

« Reply #461 on: June 15, 2005, 02:32:35 PM »

Quote from: "---"
Quote from: "mbhs05"
Quote from: "iquitos"
I know you are good kids.  I have no doubt about that.  I am referring to the societal norm.  there are better ways to spend time than drinking which happened in this case and gambling which also happened, and drugs which is alleged, not with Natalee but with others on the trip.  These activities are present wherever yough people gather.  It sets up a loose atmosphere where accidents can happen.  Most of the time they don't.  Unfortunately they did this time.  We need to reflect on this.   I am not blaming or judging anybody.  Is this Aruba trip an annual event?  Who markets it?  Do you think it will happen next year?

I wish you would think about how you say things next time.  Your sarcasm is very callus and cruel.  We're not spoiled little brats, as you've implied.  

Yes, it is an annual event.  I dont feel comfortable telling you about who markets it, but no I don't think they'll do it again.

Yeah gosh...most of us AREN'T spoiled little brats. A lot of people here live very comfortably, but a lot of people don't-and most people's parents do WORK for their money, and so do the kids. And yeah I'm betting they won't do it again.

AMEN, M!!!

Haha...well I feel that needs to be cleared up NOW...I mean I really can't think of that many people that don't have a job of some sort...

S_FL
Scared Monkey

« Reply #462 on: June 15, 2005, 02:33:17 PM »

I really think that some people should leave dash and the chaperones alone.  The kids were 18!  They are all going off to college in less then 3 months without parental supervision.  The kids were looking out for each other as even stated by dash asking Natalee if she was okay and they went into another bar to make sure nobody was left behind.  And so what if they were drinking...the drinking age is 18 in Aruba.  How many 19 year old Americans cross the Canadian border to drink on the weekend (where the drinking age is 19).
---
Scared Monkey

« Reply #463 on: June 15, 2005, 02:33:49 PM »

I know you are good kids.  I have no doubt about that.  I am referring to the societal norm.  there are better ways to spend time than drinking which happened in this case and gambling which also happened, and drugs which is alleged, not with Natalee but with others on the trip.  These activities are present wherever yough people gather.  It sets up a loose atmosphere where accidents can happen.  Most of the time they don't.  Unfortunately they did this time.  We need to reflect on this.   I am not blaming or judging anybody.  Is this Aruba trip an annual event?  Who markets it?  Do you think it will happen next year?

I wish you would think about how you say things next time.  Your sarcasm is very callus and cruel.  We're not spoiled little brats, as you've implied.  

Yes, it is an annual event.  I dont feel comfortable telling you about who markets it, but no I don't think they'll do it again.

Yeah gosh...most of us AREN'T spoiled little brats. A lot of people here live very comfortably, but a lot of people don't-and most people's parents do WORK for their money, and so do the kids. And yeah I'm betting they won't do it again.

AMEN, M!!!

Haha...well I feel that needs to be cleared up NOW...I mean I really can't think of that many people that don't have a job of some sort...

Seriously... besides, not a lot of us have very big houses... you've seen mine, you can attest... it ain't no mansion! haha.  I have to pay for practically everything myself... I'm working 5 to 6 days a week for the rest of the summer!
Ben
Scared Monkey

« Reply #464 on: June 15, 2005, 02:33:49 PM »

Quote from: "akkc96"
Idea Am I the only one who feels like Natalee may have been taken off of the island....Could she have been sold? or in some sort of prostitution ring?  Maybe I am just wishing to hard for her to be alive somewhere......

we are pursuing every angle on this forum...

GHB would be a perfect way to put someone in a "trance-like" so that they could be moved

I would like to know for sure what the searches of the house and the beach are based on
waitingtoknow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #465 on: June 15, 2005, 02:34:23 PM »

they said that they were not in the same cell...so he wouldnt have seen his face....
rsu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #466 on: June 15, 2005, 02:35:03 PM »

Quote from: "S_FL"
I really think that some people should leave dash and the chaperones alone.  The kids were 18!  They are all going off to college in less then 3 months without parental supervision.  The kids were looking out for each other as even stated by dash asking Natalee if she was okay and they went into another bar to make sure nobody was left behind.  And so what if they were drinking...the drinking age is 18 in Aruba.  How many 19 year old Americans cross the Canadian border to drink on the weekend (where the drinking age is 19).

question is how many people in here drank before they were 21? before 16? i was.... it is not the chap's or other students fault. these adults are just that ADULTS....
mbhs05
Scared Monkey

« Reply #467 on: June 15, 2005, 02:35:43 PM »

AMEN, M!!!

Seriously... besides, not a lot of us have very big houses... you've seen mine, you can attest... it ain't no mansion! haha.  I have to pay for practically everything myself... I'm working 5 to 6 days a week for the rest of the summer!

Yeah our whole street is normal...there's no big houses here at all...

Geraldosgirlfriend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #468 on: June 15, 2005, 02:35:48 PM »

Quote from: "Ben"

we are pursuing every angle on this forum...

GHB would be a perfect way to put someone in a "trance-like" so that they could be moved

I would like to know for sure what the searches of the house and the beach are based on

I agree and one spoonful of two much GHB fits their actions afterwards, fits why no blood, fits why no struggle etc.

DJTAYLOR
Scared Monkey

« Reply #469 on: June 15, 2005, 02:36:41 PM »

Date rape drug is  called GHB or "G" alot of people here in the us take it for the fun of it, aperantly its gives a "good vibe" but you have to know how much to put in your drink to get that effect if you put a few drops more a memory can totatly be wiped out and a few more drops then that  can kill the persone :0) this drug is dangerous it has no smell no taste nothing, please keep your eyes peeled out there, this drug is very very popular here in miami, it originated in CHicago, the used to be used for  BODYBUILDERS
TO GET THAT UMPH BUT TO MUCH OF IT CAN HURT KILL OR AFFECT YOUR MEMORY yet still most people take it for the fun of it....................its just sad
---
Scared Monkey

« Reply #470 on: June 15, 2005, 02:37:23 PM »

Quote from: "rsu"

question is how many people in here drank before they were 21? before 16? i was.... it is not the chap's or other students fault. these adults are just that ADULTS....

Thanks guys!  I think a lot of people don't realize that the majority of the people who went on the trip aren't drinkers... they drank some because it's legal there and we had free food and drinks... you take advantage of what's given to you.  
Also, the drug allegations are just silly... we're all afraid of drug dealers! haha
Ben
Scared Monkey

« Reply #471 on: June 15, 2005, 02:37:47 PM »

Quote from: "DJTAYLOR"
Date rape drug is  called GHB or "G" alot of people here in the us take it for the fun of it, aperantly its gives a "good vibe" but you have to know how much to put in your drink to get that effect if you put a few drops more a memory can totatly be wiped out and a few more drops then that  can kill the persone :0) this drug is dangerous it has no smell no taste nothing, please keep your eyes peeled out there, this drug is very very popular here in miami, it originated in CHicago, the used to be used for  BODYBUILDERS
TO GET THAT UMPH BUT TO MUCH OF IT CAN HURT KILL OR AFFECT YOUR MEMORY yet still most people take it for the fun of it....................its just sad

yes, it is affectionately known as "liquid X" (ecstasy, for those not down w/ the lingo) Wink
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #472 on: June 15, 2005, 02:38:23 PM »

Fox was just showing pictures of the "men in white".
Geraldosgirlfriend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #473 on: June 15, 2005, 02:38:56 PM »

Quote from: "waitingtoknow"
they said that they were not in the same cell...so he wouldnt have seen his face....

But he said they both signed a "we don't know eachother" declaration so they had to have looked at eachother.

Ben
Scared Monkey

« Reply #474 on: June 15, 2005, 02:39:04 PM »

Thanks guys!  I think a lot of people don't realize that the majority of the people who went on the trip aren't drinkers... they drank some because it's legal there and we had free food and drinks... you take advantage of what's given to you.  
Also, the drug allegations are just silly... we're all afraid of drug dealers! haha

I'm not saying NH willingly took drugs, but I know a lot of people here in NYC who have been drugged w/ GHB...again, I allude to my post from last night
mbhs05
Scared Monkey

« Reply #475 on: June 15, 2005, 02:39:42 PM »

Haha yeah...drug dealers in Mountain Brook? When we did the drug survey no one knew the answers except for about alcohol and pot...I mean really.

stardancer
Scared Monkey

« Reply #476 on: June 15, 2005, 02:39:48 PM »

Thanks Ben for the complete info about the date rape drug and its effects..are you a Dr?  Fox news just had former FBI agent in and discussed date rape drug.  ghb and rohipnal  poured or dropped in drink tasteless, person goes into stupor and memory loss.  After the attack there would be no recollection what happened.  Can be toxic if too much given or alcohol mixed with ghb greater effect...this just reported to collaborate what Ben reported...
hope
Scared Monkey

« Reply #477 on: June 15, 2005, 02:39:57 PM »

Doesn't look like an overly nice place - per pics on Fox
DJTAYLOR
Scared Monkey

« Reply #478 on: June 15, 2005, 02:40:27 PM »

Quote from: "Ben"
Quote from: "DJTAYLOR"

yes, it is affectionately known as "liquid X" (ecstasy, for those not down w/ the lingo) Wink

exactly thats the word i was trying to look for ahahh i speak papiamentu so my english kinds sux, but any persone who goes out to clubs and parties alot will know about this drug ( i work used to work for 3 years in clubs of southbeach) and its jusst sad seeing what goes on.
---
Scared Monkey

« Reply #479 on: June 15, 2005, 02:41:18 PM »

Haha yeah...drug dealers in Mountain Brook? When we did the drug survey no one knew the answers except for about alcohol and pot...I mean really.

Seriously... we don't know anything about drugs, because we don't do them!  There's no time when your busy fighting over who can have the highest GPA!! haha
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.