April 28, 2024, 05:25:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS # 4  (Read 283445 times)
heavyheart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #640 on: June 15, 2005, 03:46:31 PM »

Yes, some of us might know.  For this site she is just Dash or '---'.
Juvenal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #641 on: June 15, 2005, 03:47:04 PM »

Quote from: "LouLou"
Dash's idea of going on O'Reilly is likely not a good one.

He will steer the interview to the most salacious part.  She will never be able to get a straight answer out.  Most of his questions will actually be judgmental statements about the chaperones, the Arabian Police, etc, disguised as questions.

I can see nothing good coming from it.

LouLou, I agree. At first I was surprised that she agreed to do it. Then I remembered that her family/friends are trying to keep the story going as far as they can, because the media attention has held the authorities' feet to the fire down in Aruba.

But yes, I agree that he'll be abusive. He'll ask unfair questions. Then when she tries to answer, he won't even listen to what she says.
Teo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #642 on: June 15, 2005, 03:47:09 PM »

Summary of the latest new by 1:30pm

Here a summary of news on Arubian radio

Just a moment ago. Authorities were at the house of J. v/d Sloot and are taken 2 cars of his parents and many other things. They say for to look for blood samples, must say this is speculation.

The reporters cannot tell because the police is not sayings anything(this is common procedures) but the reporters are speculating to look for blood.

What I think is that they were searching yesterday if the story of the 2 brother is right, seeing that they were the ones who said that they dropped v/d Sloot in the neighbourhood of Marriot. And today they are searching to see if the story of v/d Sloot is right by searching his house.

J. v/d Sloot told them that they dropped him at his house first and then took off with N. It logic that the police is considering the possiblity that something happened there.

Check your local media, since they are saying that there is American press also over there

Did you guys know that the father of v/d Sloot file complain because he was not able to see his soon, but his mother did see him.

They are searching with the dogs around the house
the FBI dogs and FBI agent are doing the work

For anyone in Aruba right now, has the windsurfing community be involved in the water search? Those people can cover lots of water quickly.
**No, they didn’t. As fat as I know. I don’t agree with this either!! But the way of working according to the Dutch law it is not permitted. Only official persoons may be involved in the investigation.

Claire said:.. white suits wearing masks and shoe covers .. this sound to me like the Dutch special team to look for blood that has been clean up. What is your source Claire?

They stopped searching with the dogs….nothing found?
They are not saying if the whole searching has stopped.

It is not Teo but post on his account

You can always listen to different Arubian Radio stations at http://www.arubadag.com so tune in and be informed at the spot
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #643 on: June 15, 2005, 03:47:14 PM »

Quote from: "LouLou"
Dash's idea of going on O'Reilly is likely not a good one.

thank you

peace to all
mbhs05
Scared Monkey

« Reply #644 on: June 15, 2005, 03:48:18 PM »

Quote from: "heavyheart"
Yes, some of us might know.  For this site she is just Dash or '---'.

Well that's good. But she told me who's going on with her, and you'll be able to tell who she is, no worries.  Laughing

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #645 on: June 15, 2005, 03:48:26 PM »

i have a feeling that they are not talking because they know that the body will not be recovered.. just a guess. but if i was a 17 yr old and was getting interrogated.. i d last like 5 minutes...i break easy... Embarassed

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Juvenal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #646 on: June 15, 2005, 03:51:15 PM »

Heh, if the Arabian police were involved, maybe we'd hear about somebody's hand bein' chopped off during interrogation.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #647 on: June 15, 2005, 03:51:30 PM »

Quote from: "Robi break easy... Embarassed[/quote

She is a like cheese appetizer, Rob... hey-   Have u been to mm Janettes in AUA?    wicked good dinner place near Blue Village

peace to all
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #648 on: June 15, 2005, 03:51:46 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
i have a feeling that they are not talking because they know that the body will not be recovered.. just a guess. but if i was a 17 yr old and was getting interrogated.. i d last like 5 minutes...i break easy... Embarassed

peace to all
Itawamba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #649 on: June 15, 2005, 03:52:01 PM »

Quote from: "mbhs05"
Well that's good. But she told me who's going on with her, and you'll be able to tell who she is, no worries.  Laughing

I hope it's her mom.
keepfaith
Scared Monkey

« Reply #650 on: June 15, 2005, 03:52:29 PM »

AMERICANINARUBA HOW ARE MY GRANDCHILDREN DOING. BIG HUG AND KISSES FROM MIAMI. LET ALL THIS HAPPENING BE A EXPERIENCE FOR YOU TOO TAKE GOOD CARE OF MY 2 BEAUTIFUL GRANDCHILDREN IN ARUBA. CHIARA AND SOPHIA I LOVE YOU. I WRITE IN BIG LETTERS BECAUSE MY LOVE IS BIG. THIS IS FOR WHOEVER WHAT'S TO CRITICIZE MY WRITING..HHHOOOPPPIIIEEE KKKIIIISSSSEESSS.
Juvenal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #651 on: June 15, 2005, 03:53:08 PM »

Quote from: "Teo"

Just a moment ago. Authorities were at the house of J. v/d Sloot and are taken 2 cars of his parents and many other things. They say for to look for blood samples, must say this is speculation.

The reporters cannot tell because the police is not sayings anything(this is common procedures) but the reporters are speculating to look for blood.

What I think is that they were searching yesterday if the story of the 2 brother is right, seeing that they were the ones who said that they dropped v/d Sloot in the neighbourhood of Marriot. And today they are searching to see if the story of v/d Sloot is right by searching his house.

J. v/d Sloot told them that they dropped him at his house first and then took off with N. It logic that the police is considering the possiblity that something happened there.

Check your local media, since they are saying that there is American press also over there

Did you guys know that the father of v/d Sloot file complain because he was not able to see his soon, but his mother did see him.

They are searching with the dogs around the house
the FBI dogs and FBI agent are doing the work

For anyone in Aruba right now, has the windsurfing community be involved in the water search? Those people can cover lots of water quickly.
**No, they didn’t. As fat as I know. I don’t agree with this either!! But the way of working according to the Dutch law it is not permitted. Only official persoons may be involved in the investigation.

Claire said:.. white suits wearing masks and shoe covers .. this sound to me like the Dutch special team to look for blood that has been clean up. What is your source Claire?

They stopped searching with the dogs….nothing found?
They are not saying if the whole searching has stopped.

Teo they had an FBI agent on television (believe it was MSNBC) and he said he thought they were wearing the white suits because they expected to come in contact with some sort of drug that can be absorbed through the skin.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #652 on: June 15, 2005, 03:53:58 PM »

my friend is always beegging me to go to mm janette, i just never go.. i have my own places i like .. he made a reservation for me, in febuary, and i had to cancel the damm thing cause i did nt feel like sitting there for like 4 hours, i d be way too drunk.

+++

americaninaruba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #653 on: June 15, 2005, 03:54:08 PM »

They are looking for info on 2 alabama missing person in JUne 2005....any one form alabama know anythign about this that might have to do with Aruba?

Just when you think you've hit rock bottom,someone throws you a shovel
mbhs05
Scared Monkey

« Reply #654 on: June 15, 2005, 03:55:50 PM »

Quote from: "Itawamba"

I hope it's her mom.

It's not...another kid.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #655 on: June 15, 2005, 03:56:13 PM »

other missing person s from alabama? does nt sound like van der slob is involved in that one... I could be wrong

+++

Itawamba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #656 on: June 15, 2005, 03:56:33 PM »

Well you know she's a girl...you'll be able to tell who she is, don't worry.

If he gives her any static, I hope she knows to use the old "falafel" on him!
lainey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #657 on: June 15, 2005, 03:57:11 PM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Why protective gear?  Is that normal when searching a house?  Does it have to do with their search for drugs?

They will wear headcovers, shoe covers, etc to keep their own clothes from contaminating a potential crime scene byt adding more DNA eveidence, fibers, and so on.

Lainey
Brenda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #658 on: June 15, 2005, 03:57:29 PM »

Well, if the reports I have read that Joran was off to Holland with daddy right after the initial questioning on the night of the 30th for a few days....

Joran's daddy may very well know all there is to know, and perhaps didn't plan on bringing Joran back at all til this all "blew over" so Joran couldn't open his mouth and mess things up....

Now, I hear on the local TV that the 3 boys are telling different stories and are doing some serious finger pointing at each other at this time...

However, I do not know any of these things to be a "fact".

If I were the judge from Curacao, and it is true that Joran's daddy went off with Joran to Holland as a means to escape any trouble....with the knowledge that daddy is a major bigwig - judge - i am not sure I would want them talking to each other to arrange for any remaining evidence to "go missing" or have extra pointers on what future lies to tell either....

Now momma seeing him is no big deal, he is the apple of her eye, and she is just an art teacher......probably a nice lady, but not what I would consider a "good advice giver" for a criminal trial like this will be....

Just my thoughts...

Any news from Aruba about the search, or the court proceedings today?

God give me the serenity to accept things I cannot change...Courage to change things I can change.... And the wisdom to know the difference....
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #659 on: June 15, 2005, 03:58:18 PM »

Quote from: "Juvenal"
Quote from: "Teo"

Teo they had an FBI agent on television (believe it was MSNBC) and he said he thought they were wearing the white suits because they expected to come in contact with some sort of drug that can be absorbed through the skin.

TEO I have arubadag on & i'm hearing soca music---- news up next??

peace to all
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.