April 27, 2024, 12:57:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS # 4  (Read 283393 times)
mustiquemama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #660 on: June 15, 2005, 03:58:46 PM »

american in aruba here are a couple of links:

Alabama Missing Children --
http://www.dps.state.al.us/public/abi/system/missing/children.asp

Alabama Missing Adults --
http://www.dps.state.al.us/public/abi/system/missing/adults.asp

Catch your own self up -- read the front page at www.scaredmonkeys.com. Smile
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #661 on: June 15, 2005, 03:59:46 PM »

Quote from: "---"

Just so you know, Nat did not willingly have sex with anyone...  we had talked about it before, we planned to be virgins until we get married.  Don't judge her, she didn't do anything wrong.

I am just getting caught up on the posts and this is the first time I have read this from ---. This is breaking my heart even more to know that you all had such good intentions and to see all this go this way...

Dash my heart really goes out to all of you and I am SO hoping that somehow this will have a happy ending like you all want. Just know that you are being prayed for diligently by many folks you don't even know.

mbhs05 the O'Reilly show is on Fox News Channel at 7 PM CST and they repeat it at either 9 or 10 PM for different time zones. By now you probably already know that.  Very Happy

Dash and her friend will be at some local studio to do the studio, probably WBRC Fox6 , so she won't encounter O'Reilly face to face at all.

I think they NEED to do this because even here in Bham the media coverage is starting to dwindle a little and they need every ounce of exposure they can get... this thing can NOT be allowed to go gently into the night.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
americaninaruba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #662 on: June 15, 2005, 03:59:49 PM »

Apparently 2 lost persons from Mountain Brooke or Burmingham

Just when you think you've hit rock bottom,someone throws you a shovel
Geraldosgirlfriend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #663 on: June 15, 2005, 04:00:35 PM »

Wild goose chase

Step 1:   Mickey John did it impound his car, arrest him

2.  Search the whole island, everyone gets the day off

3.  Whoops video doesn't show a return to HI, go to VDS's place

4.  Impound VDS car, take computer

5.  Whoops, sounds like they went to the Marriott, lets go there

6.  some kid found duct tape, vacuum out the puddle oh, nothing there

6.  Back to VDS with white coveralls and dogs

What's next.  There seems to be a lack of direction in how the investigation is proceeding.

"In such an ugly world, the only protest...is beauty"
Itawamba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #664 on: June 15, 2005, 04:00:59 PM »

mbhs05--If it's another kid, must be a guy for us to know the difference, huh?  Please tell the girls not to wear the skimpy outfits again, as it just encourages the flamers.
texasRick
Scared Monkey

« Reply #665 on: June 15, 2005, 04:01:52 PM »

O'Reilly will not be abusive, arrogant or agressive to a kid whose friend is missing...  that makes no sense.

He may ask about the chaperones - I suspect that will come up - and they can explain that they were there to help with things like organize trips, and to enjoy themselves, not to control any of the students. They were all 18-ish, old enough to die in our military and old enough to drink in Aruba.  

I think it'll be a good interview that'll keep Natalee at the front of the news - he does have the highest rated cable show, so I don't see what some of you are worrying about.  

And yes, he's there for ratings and this story is hot - but if Natalee's friends want to clear up any false stuff that's floating around and just keep people interested and pushing for resolution - then this is a good thing to do IMO. Witness Natalee's mom who was on every TV program - that HELPED a great deal in my estimation, else this story would have ended a long time ago...

All IMHO
lainey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #666 on: June 15, 2005, 04:02:30 PM »

Mickey said Deepk said she was heavily influenced by alcohol, no drugs...
he seem to have gotten good info out of Deepak.......

Ya really think he would tell the truth bout giving her drugs if he is guilty?
Not saying he did or didn't, just that most would lie to get out of this mess.

Lainey
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #667 on: June 15, 2005, 04:02:38 PM »

I didn't know that the older Van Der Slut took the younger to Holland for a few days.  Wonder if they decided to come back after security guards were arrested and court found enough evidence to hold them.  Maybe they decided to come back then.
Compananzi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #668 on: June 15, 2005, 04:04:42 PM »

1. There were initially some msg or reports that the business that the Kalpoes owned was a car rental business...later on it was not.  
2. Thestory of the guys dropping off N to the HI is all made up, according to Deepak.  This may or may not be true, if that guard is telling the truth...It seems to get harder to distinguish between lies, truth and facts.
3. If we believe the Kalpoes version of them dropping off Joran, then how did Joran get back to his house? Does he have his own car or parents parked already at HI?  How did he get to CnC to meet that faithful night with the bros. Kalpoes.
4. Is it true that near the Arashi beach area that the current move away from the coast, and that there are sharks over there too..?
lainey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #669 on: June 15, 2005, 04:05:56 PM »

Quote from: "Juvenal"
Quote from: "Ben"
and I'm telling you, these guys have done it before

What do you mean, Ben?

I also have a feeling that "if" they did drug her it was not the first teen girl they picked up on the island and had their way with.  May be a few girl out there thinking how lucky they are to come out of an encounter with the group alive, even though they don't remember everything.

My SIL was sneaked GHB and remembered nothing about the night before.

Lainey
Geraldosgirlfriend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #670 on: June 15, 2005, 04:06:44 PM »

Quote from: "Compananzi"
1. There were initially some msg or reports that the business that the Kalpoes owned was a car rental business...later on it was not.  
2. Thestory of the guys dropping off N to the HI is all made up, according to Deepak.  This may or may not be true, if that guard is telling the truth...It seems to get harder to distinguish between lies, truth and facts.
3. If we believe the Kalpoes version of them dropping off Joran, then how did Joran get back to his house? Does he have his own car or parents parked already at HI?  How did he get to CnC to meet that faithful night with the bros. Kalpoes.
4. Is it true that near the Arashi beach area that the current move away from the coast, and that there are sharks over there too..?

GOod questions - especially re: how VDS got to CnC.  If they took him there, they probably took him home.

"In such an ugly world, the only protest...is beauty"
chloe2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #671 on: June 15, 2005, 04:06:47 PM »

he does have the highest rated cable show, so I don't see what some of you are worrying about.

Oh please. Ratings do not equal integrity. There are people who think he's just trashy.
americaninaruba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #672 on: June 15, 2005, 04:06:59 PM »

is their any reports or news of 2 epole missing in mnt brooke also? same town as natalee 2 people are missing...anyonen knwo anythign about this??

Juvenal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #673 on: June 15, 2005, 04:07:43 PM »

Quote from: "texasRick"
O'Reilly will not be abusive, arrogant or agressive to a kid whose friend is missing...  that makes no sense.

He may ask about the chaperones - I suspect that will come up - and they can explain that they were there to help with things like organize trips, and to enjoy themselves, not to control any of the students. They were all 18-ish, old enough to die in our military and old enough to drink in Aruba.  

I think it'll be a good interview that'll keep Natalee at the front of the news - he does have the highest rated cable show, so I don't see what some of you are worrying about.  

And yes, he's there for ratings and this story is hot - but if Natalee's friends want to clear up any false stuff that's floating around and just keep people interested and pushing for resolution - then this is a good thing to do IMO. Witness Natalee's mom who was on every TV program - that HELPED a great deal in my estimation, else this story would have ended a long time ago...

All IMHO

TXRick-- You're a producer for a television show, if I'm not mistaken?
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #674 on: June 15, 2005, 04:07:58 PM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"
I didn't know that the older Van Der Slut took the younger to Holland for a few days.  Wonder if they decided to come back after security guards were arrested and court found enough evidence to hold them.  Maybe they decided to come back then.

I don't think we know this for a fact that they went to Holland.
americaninaruba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #675 on: June 15, 2005, 04:07:58 PM »

no that shark theory is wrong

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #676 on: June 15, 2005, 04:08:15 PM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"

As I understood it they were not allowed to leave @airpot and shortly after they were all 3 arrested.  I could be wrong.

peace to all
Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #677 on: June 15, 2005, 04:08:34 PM »

I'm very concerned about Dash going on O'Reilly.  He's famous for twisting words, talking over people, cutting them off, or even editing out things he doesn't agree with (the show is on a slight tape delay).  Also, he's the biggest hypocrite in the biz.

Ripped from another site:

On June 9, Fox News Channel's Bill O'Reilly explained, "As you may know, we do not speculate here on 'The Factor.' We have no idea what happened to Natalee or why she left the bar with some Aruban men. I've heard some irresponsible media speculate about that, and it makes me angry."

6-6-05 -- O'REILLY: "Looks like she's dead because the five people, two arrested, three interviewed, are all shady characters."

6-6-05 -- O'REILLY: "I think this was a straight abduction scene. OK? Was she probably -- she went to a Boyz II Men concert before she went to the bar, where she danced and partied. All right? Then she indeed and everybody saw her leave with a couple of guys. Now after that is when I-- obviously, she got into trouble."

6-6-05 -- O'REILLY: "But to me, I mean, a woman like this, 18 years old, we know her background, doesn't have sex with three guys she doesn't know. I mean, that doesn't happen."

6-8-05 -- O'REILLY: It's either she's held captive someplace, because there is that sex trade in the Caribbean. So there is a possibility that they didn't do that [murder]. But if you don't have a body, if they threw the body in the ocean, and there are a lot of sharks, you know.
mbhs05
Scared Monkey

« Reply #678 on: June 15, 2005, 04:09:58 PM »

Not necessarily a guy, just you'll know.
I'm off for now.
Keep up the hope! I'll be back on later!

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #679 on: June 15, 2005, 04:10:02 PM »

[MSNBC update now
new dlvplmnt

peace to all
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.