April 27, 2024, 09:10:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS # 4  (Read 283421 times)
bkelly710
Scared Monkey

« Reply #820 on: June 15, 2005, 05:47:24 PM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"
Quote from: "bkelly710"
Quote from: "bkelly710"
Factor Investigation Segment
Natalee's friends speak out
Guests: Classmates Edward Kissel & Alana Jordan
Bill speaks to two students who were present on the trip where Natalee Holloway disappeared.

Well, I guess then it should be easy to tell which on is Dash!  Laughing

hopefully.  also says they'll be talking about "boycotting aruba"

Boycotting Aruba?
Guests: Radio hosts Jeff Tyson & Dee Fine
Some Alabama citizens are upset about the Natalee Holloway disappearance and are taking action.

I don't think talk of boycott is a bad idea.  I think anything that creates more pressure for them to do the right thing is great.  I don't want the people of Aruba to suffer for something they are not responsible for.  But the more this affects the people, the more the governement will feel pressure to take action.

how much of their money comes from us?
Geraldosgirlfriend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #821 on: June 15, 2005, 05:47:58 PM »

Quote from: "DJTAYLOR"
again the officials are searching the bubali area since this morning but still nothing they have it closed for the public (bubali is a swampi area)

Well, at least they are searching somewhere.  I guess if they are active it increases the chances they will find something.  I wonder why press isn't all over this?

The press is exhausted.  Plus yesterday they rented that room at the Marriott  for $500  and all they got was a shot of a firetruck sucking water.

"In such an ugly world, the only protest...is beauty"
pinto
Scared Monkey

« Reply #822 on: June 15, 2005, 05:48:19 PM »

Quote from: "pinto"
This may have been posited before, but I don't have time to read everything. I'm beginning to think the boys left her somewhere after taking turns with her. They did do something bad to her, probably raped her while she was unconscious, and this is why they are lying about something. Because what they did was indeed very bad.

But they didn't kill her. They just left her there. And she disappeared. This idea is given credence by the security guard's report that Deepak said he figured she'd turn up in a "crack house or a beach bar" somewhere. That's kind of strange thing to say. They left her by the Marriott, which is why they're searching there, and think the "body" might be there, but it isn't. They honestly don't know what happened to her. But what they DO know, they don't want to admit to, either.

Just a thought.

Honestly, I have wondered the same thing.  Now that would mean that someone else came along and did something with her which I find a little hard to believe. But if Depak really believe that then maybe he does not know what Joran really did with her.  I find that unlikely though.

Well -- here's the thing. When I was 18, during the first summer home from college after freshman year of college, I was at a local establishment on Pitcher Night. I ran into a friend of my ex-(high school) boyfriend, who was a year older than us. I'll call him Joe. I had known him, but not all that well. We hung out that night with some other old h.s. acquaintances (football players with Joe and my ex-bf). We'll call them Bob and Bill. I'm not a lightweight, but on Pitcher Night, let's just say I didn't hold my own very well with three college fb players.

At the end of the night, I left with all three of them, because they were on their way to a party of old h.s. friends whom I hadn't seen in a year or so. Bob and Bill were in the front seat, and I was in the back, smooching with Joe. Bob and Bill drop us off at a house, but it wasn't a party, it was Joe's dark house. By this time I'm COMPLETELY soused, and obviously oblivious. We end up in his basement, and he's assaulting me, and I puke all over him. I mean, ALL over him. That's the last I see of Joe (thank heavens).

But I have to get home. I'm not quite sure where I am, but I starting walking. I did eventually get home, at 4 am or so, covered in mud and vomit.

I think it's possible that I was in MORE danger, in some ways, wandering around disoriented in the dark, alone, than I was in Joe's basement. Luckily, the assault wasn't completed, and I made it home.

But my point is, many have said that lots of "unsuitable" guys hang around waiting for the bars to close to hit on drunk women in these resort places. She would have been a prime candidate if left in that state on that beach, near the hotels.
chloe2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #823 on: June 15, 2005, 05:49:24 PM »

Quote from: "texasRick"

If you think that's a bad thing, fair enough - everyone's entitled to an opinion. Let's see what happens...

Iquote]

I do, but I'm also one of the handful of people I know who actually doesn't watch television.  So, I don't have to endure the insufferable O'Reilly regardless.  Laughing I'm sure more than enough folks will be reporting their opinions of the fallout here.
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #824 on: June 15, 2005, 05:50:44 PM »

Quote from: "Geraldosgirlfriend"
again the officials are searching the bubali area since this morning but still nothing they have it closed for the public (bubali is a swampi area)

Well, at least they are searching somewhere.  I guess if they are active it increases the chances they will find something.  I wonder why press isn't all over this?

The press is exhausted.  Plus yesterday they rented that room at the Marriott  for $500  and all they got was a shot of a firetruck sucking water.

lol.  That is so funny!!!!  Maybe they deserve that for the "confession" story this weekend!
Kat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #825 on: June 15, 2005, 05:51:06 PM »

Can't get here from work but I see that Dash is going on O'Reilly?  Details on the show?

(You're welcome for dubbing you "Dash".  That "---" crap was getting on my nerves)

Wink
brian
Scared Monkey

« Reply #826 on: June 15, 2005, 05:51:39 PM »

looks like dash is Alana Jordan of Mountain Brook....
DJTAYLOR
Scared Monkey

« Reply #827 on: June 15, 2005, 05:52:04 PM »

yeah and if i am not mistaken they are not letting the press near its all closed up, its just 95.1fm whose getting the scoop.
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #828 on: June 15, 2005, 05:54:01 PM »

This may have been posited before, but I don't have time to read everything. I'm beginning to think the boys left her somewhere after taking turns with her. They did do something bad to her, probably raped her while she was unconscious, and this is why they are lying about something. Because what they did was indeed very bad.

But they didn't kill her. They just left her there. And she disappeared. This idea is given credence by the security guard's report that Deepak said he figured she'd turn up in a "crack house or a beach bar" somewhere. That's kind of strange thing to say. They left her by the Marriott, which is why they're searching there, and think the "body" might be there, but it isn't. They honestly don't know what happened to her. But what they DO know, they don't want to admit to, either.

Just a thought.

Honestly, I have wondered the same thing.  Now that would mean that someone else came along and did something with her which I find a little hard to believe. But if Depak really believe that then maybe he does not know what Joran really did with her.  I find that unlikely though.

Well -- here's the thing. When I was 18, during the first summer home from college after freshman year of college, I was at a local establishment on Pitcher Night. I ran into a friend of my ex-(high school) boyfriend, who was a year older than us. I'll call him Joe. I had known him, but not all that well. We hung out that night with some other old h.s. acquaintances (football players with Joe and my ex-bf). We'll call them Bob and Bill. I'm not a lightweight, but on Pitcher Night, let's just say I didn't hold my own very well with three college fb players.

At the end of the night, I left with all three of them, because they were on their way to a party of old h.s. friends whom I hadn't seen in a year or so. Bob and Bill were in the front seat, and I was in the back, smooching with Joe. Bob and Bill drop us off at a house, but it wasn't a party, it was Joe's dark house. By this time I'm COMPLETELY soused, and obviously oblivious. We end up in his basement, and he's assaulting me, and I puke all over him. I mean, ALL over him. That's the last I see of Joe (thank heavens).

But I have to get home. I'm not quite sure where I am, but I starting walking. I did eventually get home, at 4 am or so, covered in mud and vomit.

I think it's possible that I was in MORE danger, in some ways, wandering around disoriented in the dark, alone, than I was in Joe's basement. Luckily, the assault wasn't completed, and I made it home.

But my point is, many have said that lots of "unsuitable" guys hang around waiting for the bars to close to hit on drunk women in these resort places. She would have been a prime candidate if left in that state on that beach, near the hotels.

I think we kind of discussed this yesterday.  I know this is possible.  I just can't go there or wrap my mind around it because it would mean that we aren't even back at step one, we are absolutely headed in the wrong direction and may NEVER know what happened.  It's one of those things that I've thought in the back of my mind, but can't really deal with.  I want to know what happened to her and I have to believe we are making progress or I get too depressed about it.  And I don't even know Natalee.  I just am emotionally connected to this case for some reason.
Geraldosgirlfriend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #829 on: June 15, 2005, 05:57:43 PM »

The only problem with this theory is it doesn't explain the cover up.  I mean I understand they might be scared for a few days but once it turned into a circus I think they all would of said, We made out - last I saw her she was at the Marriott.  I should of walked her home, I'm sorry.  but they didn't so doesn't something seem fishy?

"In such an ugly world, the only protest...is beauty"
Red
Scared Monkey

« Reply #830 on: June 15, 2005, 05:58:17 PM »

Friend of the Monkeys

"RED-
how r the t shirts comming??? Do you have time to get one to dash by 7??"

Would have been neat.
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #831 on: June 15, 2005, 06:00:25 PM »

yeah and if i am not mistaken they are not letting the press near its all closed up, its just 95.1fm whose getting the scoop.

Probably becaue they are local and have not been as obnoxious as our press.
heavyheart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #832 on: June 15, 2005, 06:01:51 PM »

Just a thought.

That's a good observation, but if they were scared because they left her alone in the dark, being jailed on the assumption of murder would make them perk up and tell the truth, not change their stories and point at one another.
pinto
Scared Monkey

« Reply #833 on: June 15, 2005, 06:02:14 PM »

I think we kind of discussed this yesterday.  I know this is possible.  I just can't go there or wrap my mind around it because it would mean that we aren't even back at step one, we are absolutely headed in the wrong direction and may NEVER know what happened.  It's one of those things that I've thought in the back of my mind, but can't really deal with.  I want to know what happened to her and I have to believe we are making progress or I get too depressed about it.  And I don't even know Natalee.  I just am emotionally connected to this case for some reason.

I'm not sure why I became wrapped up in it. I am a little bit fascinated by this whole blog world/breaking news nexus, and I stumbled across this one accidentally.

After I remembered that story from 20 years ago -- which I had actually NOT even thought of until after I posted that first post, and was picturing Natalee sort of lost and used and out of it -- maybe that's why. I don't think about it very much. It wasn't terribly traumatic, partly because I hardly remember it and partly because the "deed" wasn't finished, just started. But the parallels are very similar, until the end. I guess somewhere inside me remembered. It just took a few days to remember why.
DJTAYLOR
Scared Monkey

« Reply #834 on: June 15, 2005, 06:02:29 PM »

Probably becaue they are local and have not been as obnoxious as our press.

yeah, well from what they told mem the american press has been realy pushy (but i kinda understand them aswell they are just trying to do there job) but it gets kinda in the way of the officials so they just have this local radio station on the site thats all :0)
pinto
Scared Monkey

« Reply #835 on: June 15, 2005, 06:03:57 PM »

The only problem with this theory is it doesn't explain the cover up.  I mean I understand they might be scared for a few days but once it turned into a circus I think they all would of said, We made out - last I saw her she was at the Marriott.  I should of walked her home, I'm sorry.  but they didn't so doesn't something seem fishy?

Well, they would be covering up GHB and gang rape. If not, it doesn't make sense, you're right.
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #836 on: June 15, 2005, 06:04:00 PM »

Is there any news?  I've been away from the computer.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #837 on: June 15, 2005, 06:04:24 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
Friend of the Monkeys

"RED-
how r the t shirts comming??? Do you have time to get one to dash by 7??"

Would have been neat.

arubadag just played "ran so far away"
and now cheap trick is on...
where is rob??

arubagirl??

I smell cheese. Crying or Very sad I

peace to all
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #838 on: June 15, 2005, 06:05:14 PM »

On the idea above, that they left her somewhere alive--that leads to the possiblity that there are others involved and the first people don't even know it.

Also to the possiblity that again something happened at her hotel, expecially since people tell me they can't give lie detectors there--so that makes everyone a suspect again.

I don't know Aruba--but could she be hiding by choice.  Is there a way to get "lost" there with all this scrutiny.  Say something bad happened and she is too upset to return to the hotel.  Later she is too embarrased by the ado.  So she hides.  Is there a church or convent for instance near to the hotels?
rsu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #839 on: June 15, 2005, 06:06:26 PM »

I'm not sure why I became wrapped up in it. I am a little bit fascinated by this whole blog world/breaking news nexus, and I stumbled across this one accidentally.

After I remembered that story from 20 years ago -- which I had actually NOT even thought of until after I posted that first post, and was picturing Natalee sort of lost and used and out of it -- maybe that's why. I don't think about it very much. It wasn't terribly traumatic, partly because I hardly remember it and partly because the "deed" wasn't finished, just started. But the parallels are very similar, until the end. I guess somewhere inside me remembered. It just took a few days to remember why.

Pinto, can you repost>?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.