April 27, 2024, 09:19:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS # 4  (Read 283385 times)
mustiquemama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #860 on: June 15, 2005, 06:21:59 PM »

Are the authorities keeping you up to date.

Dave, they are, I'm very confident they are moving forward, things are picking up and one of these days we'll know.

Has not met with suspects.

Catch your own self up -- read the front page at www.scaredmonkeys.com. Smile
heavyheart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #861 on: June 15, 2005, 06:22:01 PM »

Hey dragonfly, caring is not the same as having a problem.  I think we all see our wives, daughters, sisters and friends in Natalee.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #862 on: June 15, 2005, 06:22:50 PM »

Both sets of Natalee's parents seem to be such nice people (watching one set on MSNBC) but I wish that the set of 4 parents would do interviews together...seems like one set knows some things and the other set some other things. Must have been a bad divorce.

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
Langosta
Scared Monkey

« Reply #863 on: June 15, 2005, 06:23:04 PM »

is "dash" going to be on in the first half or second half hour of the show...did she say?
mustiquemama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #864 on: June 15, 2005, 06:23:40 PM »

Robin, big search yesterday scared us, but it was nice to know they were looking for Natalee and that they are working together (police and FBI).

Dave, get a briefing in the morning, look all day, later in the day get another briefing.  Don't believe everything they hear in the media.

KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #865 on: June 15, 2005, 06:24:24 PM »

DF...4 kids...you have got your hands full!!!!!!

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #866 on: June 15, 2005, 06:24:25 PM »

HI ALL Any news or updates last I heard was they were searching Joran's house.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #867 on: June 15, 2005, 06:24:43 PM »

I have some burning questions right now:

1. For our Aruban locals.. exactly WHERE is Carlos and Charlies' located?
Isn't it in Orangestjad? Or near the hotels?

2. What is the possibility that a GHP overdose, if survived, could lead to a short term memory loss or even serious brain damage? I have heard that that would be a likely result.

The mention of looking in that Bubali refuge makes no sense geographically unless that grey car never got TO the lighthouse that night. It implies that Natalee was brought back PAST the Holiday Inn. Or that she walked off and passed the hotels completely in a disoriented state and I would think those hotels would be like a beacon lighting her way to safety in any kind of lucid state.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Langosta
Scared Monkey

« Reply #868 on: June 15, 2005, 06:25:18 PM »

i must say...i'm SHOCKED that none of these three have cracked under the pressure yet and confessed.  i really thought that ONE of them would have said something MAJOR by now.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #869 on: June 15, 2005, 06:25:37 PM »

Quote from: "Sleeks"

searching near natural preserve area near 95....roads blocked

peace to all
mustiquemama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #870 on: June 15, 2005, 06:25:59 PM »

Talk to us about Natalee.  Everyone's rooting for you.  What are people not hearing enough about.

Robin, wonderful, amazing.  We're still hoping for a miracle that's she's still alive.

Dave, determined, did well in school, plans for future/college.  Spent a lot of time studying.  Sibliings looked up to her.  Seven yearold called her the "Smart Cookie."

westcoastguy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #871 on: June 15, 2005, 06:26:39 PM »

Quote from: "heavyheart"
Quote from: "pinto"
Quote from: "dragonfly"
Quote from: "pinto"
This may have been posited before, but I don't have time to read everything. I'm beginning to think the boys left her somewhere after taking turns with her. They did do something bad to her, probably raped her while she was unconscious, and this is why they are lying about something. Because what they did was indeed very bad.

But they didn't kill her. They just left her there. And she disappeared. This idea is given credence by the security guard's report that Deepak said he figured she'd turn up in a "crack house or a beach bar" somewhere. That's kind of strange thing to say. They left her by the Marriott, which is why they're searching there, and think the "body" might be there, but it isn't. They honestly don't know what happened to her. But what they DO know, they don't want to admit to, either.

Just a thought.

Honestly, I have wondered the same thing.  Now that would mean that someone else came along and did something with her which I find a little hard to believe. But if Depak really believe that then maybe he does not know what Joran really did with her.  I find that unlikely though.

Well -- here's the thing. When I was 18, during the first summer home from college after freshman year of college, I was at a local establishment on Pitcher Night. I ran into a friend of my ex-(high school) boyfriend, who was a year older than us. I'll call him Joe. I had known him, but not all that well. We hung out that night with some other old h.s. acquaintances (football players with Joe and my ex-bf). We'll call them Bob and Bill. I'm not a lightweight, but on Pitcher Night, let's just say I didn't hold my own very well with three college fb players.

At the end of the night, I left with all three of them, because they were on their way to a party of old h.s. friends whom I hadn't seen in a year or so. Bob and Bill were in the front seat, and I was in the back, smooching with Joe. Bob and Bill drop us off at a house, but it wasn't a party, it was Joe's dark house. By this time I'm COMPLETELY soused, and obviously oblivious. We end up in his basement, and he's assaulting me, and I puke all over him. I mean, ALL over him. That's the last I see of Joe (thank heavens).

But I have to get home. I'm not quite sure where I am, but I starting walking. I did eventually get home, at 4 am or so, covered in mud and vomit.

I think it's possible that I was in MORE danger, in some ways, wandering around disoriented in the dark, alone, than I was in Joe's basement. Luckily, the assault wasn't completed, and I made it home.

But my point is, many have said that lots of "unsuitable" guys hang around waiting for the bars to close to hit on drunk women in these resort places. She would have been a prime candidate if left in that state on that beach, near the hotels.

That's a good observation, but if they were scared because they left her alone in the dark, being jailed on the assumption of murder would make them perk up and tell the truth, not change their stories and point at one another.

I too have wondered about this theory and the only thing i can think of that they had drugged and / or raped her (this would explain their explanation of consensual sex with her to cover any DNA evidence) then panicked when she was missing the next day!  Other "unsuitable" guys could have taken her and done anything with her!  The three amigos might have been freaking out that she ran away in shame but would reappear eventually and rat them out.  The story of consensual sex was going to be their alibi but she didn't turn up???  

Highly unlikely but a possibility i guess???
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #872 on: June 15, 2005, 06:26:56 PM »

Thanks Friend of Monkeys - another search sigh and sigh again

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
Juvenal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #873 on: June 15, 2005, 06:27:04 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "Sleeks"

searching near natural preserve area near 95....roads blocked

Friend, what were you thinking they were trying to say through the songs they were playing?
Armchair_Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #874 on: June 15, 2005, 06:27:38 PM »

Hi All,

Trying to catch up..thnx for all the updates.

I was wondering if the cars that were impounded during the search at VDS' casa were owned by the VDS fam or recent rentals??
I noticed in the report one car impounded was a Jeep and there is a rental company in Aruba called AC&E Jeep and Car Rental.
Also, I don't remember if there was verification on whether or not the Kalpoes own/operate/work at a car rental company? Any news would be appreciated.

Praying for Natalee, her family and friends
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #875 on: June 15, 2005, 06:27:59 PM »

Quote from: "heavyheart"
Hey dragonfly, caring is not the same as having a problem.  I think we all see our wives, daughters, sisters and friends in Natalee.

Yes, and I'm so glad that he just asked them to talk about Natalee just as a person, not the investigation.  I think the father had trouble with that.  My heart just broke for the 100th time since this started.
rogers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #876 on: June 15, 2005, 06:28:49 PM »

Quote from: "writenow"
So, actually, we all kinda helped prep our little Dash for her debut tonight with all our nosy questions.

You know, Red and  Tom, if she mentions this website, your server's gonna take a major hit!

Guess little Dash is going to be in Birmingham area doing the interview by satellite?? or is she flying to NY?

Yeah guys that's true.  I will email you both now and give you my phone number.  If you want we can do some tweeking.
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #877 on: June 15, 2005, 06:29:10 PM »

If you are her mom or dad, or step parent--how long do you stay there?

Seriously.  This just breaks my heart.
Ben
Scared Monkey

« Reply #878 on: June 15, 2005, 06:29:21 PM »

Just a thought.[/quote]

Honestly, I have wondered the same thing.  Now that would mean that someone else came along and did something with her which I find a little hard to believe. But if Depak really believe that then maybe he does not know what Joran really did with her.  I find that unlikely though.[/quote]

Well -- here's the thing. When I was 18, during the first summer home from college after freshman year of college, I was at a local establishment on Pitcher Night. I ran into a friend of my ex-(high school) boyfriend, who was a year older than us. I'll call him Joe. I had known him, but not all that well. We hung out that night with some other old h.s. acquaintances (football players with Joe and my ex-bf). We'll call them Bob and Bill. I'm not a lightweight, but on Pitcher Night, let's just say I didn't hold my own very well with three college fb players.

At the end of the night, I left with all three of them, because they were on their way to a party of old h.s. friends whom I hadn't seen in a year or so. Bob and Bill were in the front seat, and I was in the back, smooching with Joe. Bob and Bill drop us off at a house, but it wasn't a party, it was Joe's dark house. By this time I'm COMPLETELY soused, and obviously oblivious. We end up in his basement, and he's assaulting me, and I puke all over him. I mean, ALL over him. That's the last I see of Joe (thank heavens).

But I have to get home. I'm not quite sure where I am, but I starting walking. I did eventually get home, at 4 am or so, covered in mud and vomit.

I think it's possible that I was in MORE danger, in some ways, wandering around disoriented in the dark, alone, than I was in Joe's basement. Luckily, the assault wasn't completed, and I made it home.

But my point is, many have said that lots of "unsuitable" guys hang around waiting for the bars to close to hit on drunk women in these resort places. She would have been a prime candidate if left in that state on that beach, near the hotels.[/quote]

That's a good observation, but if they were scared because they left her alone in the dark, being jailed on the assumption of murder would make them perk up and tell the truth, not change their stories and point at one another.[/quote]

I too have wondered about this theory and the only thing i can think of that they had drugged and / or raped her (this would explain their explanation of consensual sex with her to cover any DNA evidence) then panicked when she was missing the next day!  Other "unsuitable" guys could have taken her and done anything with her!  The three amigos might have been freaking out that she ran away in shame but would reappear eventually and rat them out.  The story of consensual sex was going to be their alibi but she didn't turn up???  

Highly unlikely but a possibility i guess???[/quote]

Yeah, they tried that by accusing the security guards.  It didn't pan out.  They know what happened to Natalee, they're just not talking
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #879 on: June 15, 2005, 06:29:28 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
DF...4 kids...you have got your hands full!!!!!!

Yes, my hands are full. 3 boys and 1 girl.  Spoiled...all of them!!!  lol.  What about you?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.