April 28, 2024, 09:38:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS # 4  (Read 283462 times)
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #880 on: June 15, 2005, 06:29:53 PM »

Quote from: "westcoastguy"
Quote from: "heavyheart"
Quote from: "pinto"
Quote from: "dragonfly"
Quote from: "pinto"
This may have been posited before, but I don't have time to read everything. I'm beginning to think the boys left her somewhere after taking turns with her. They did do something bad to her, probably raped her while she was unconscious, and this is why they are lying about something. Because what they did was indeed very bad.

But they didn't kill her. They just left her there. And she disappeared. This idea is given credence by the security guard's report that Deepak said he figured she'd turn up in a "crack house or a beach bar" somewhere. That's kind of strange thing to say. They left her by the Marriott, which is why they're searching there, and think the "body" might be there, but it isn't. They honestly don't know what happened to her. But what they DO know, they don't want to admit to, either.

Just a thought.

Honestly, I have wondered the same thing.  Now that would mean that someone else came along and did something with her which I find a little hard to believe. But if Depak really believe that then maybe he does not know what Joran really did with her.  I find that unlikely though.

Well -- here's the thing. When I was 18, during the first summer home from college after freshman year of college, I was at a local establishment on Pitcher Night. I ran into a friend of my ex-(high school) boyfriend, who was a year older than us. I'll call him Joe. I had known him, but not all that well. We hung out that night with some other old h.s. acquaintances (football players with Joe and my ex-bf). We'll call them Bob and Bill. I'm not a lightweight, but on Pitcher Night, let's just say I didn't hold my own very well with three college fb players.

At the end of the night, I left with all three of them, because they were on their way to a party of old h.s. friends whom I hadn't seen in a year or so. Bob and Bill were in the front seat, and I was in the back, smooching with Joe. Bob and Bill drop us off at a house, but it wasn't a party, it was Joe's dark house. By this time I'm COMPLETELY soused, and obviously oblivious. We end up in his basement, and he's assaulting me, and I puke all over him. I mean, ALL over him. That's the last I see of Joe (thank heavens).

But I have to get home. I'm not quite sure where I am, but I starting walking. I did eventually get home, at 4 am or so, covered in mud and vomit.

I think it's possible that I was in MORE danger, in some ways, wandering around disoriented in the dark, alone, than I was in Joe's basement. Luckily, the assault wasn't completed, and I made it home.

But my point is, many have said that lots of "unsuitable" guys hang around waiting for the bars to close to hit on drunk women in these resort places. She would have been a prime candidate if left in that state on that beach, near the hotels.

That's a good observation, but if they were scared because they left her alone in the dark, being jailed on the assumption of murder would make them perk up and tell the truth, not change their stories and point at one another.

I too have wondered about this theory and the only thing i can think of that they had drugged and / or raped her (this would explain their explanation of consensual sex with her to cover any DNA evidence) then panicked when she was missing the next day!  Other "unsuitable" guys could have taken her and done anything with her!  The three amigos might have been freaking out that she ran away in shame but would reappear eventually and rat them out.  The story of consensual sex was going to be their alibi but she didn't turn up???  

Highly unlikely but a possibility i guess???

There was no story of consesnsual sex to my knowledge, it was only an exaggeration reported early on in the case.  According to the suspects all Joran and Natalee did was make out.
westcoastguy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #881 on: June 15, 2005, 06:30:12 PM »

Quote from: "Another K in Texas"
If you are her mom or dad, or step parent--how long do you stay there?

Seriously.  This just breaks my heart.

I'm with her mom, i'd stay until i found my daughter or there was some sort of closure!
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #882 on: June 15, 2005, 06:30:56 PM »

more music....
       "we built this city on rock and roll"
       "alive & kicking (simple minds)"
         now "here in my car.....I feel safest of all..."  ( by the cars)

Hello??

peace to all
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #883 on: June 15, 2005, 06:31:20 PM »

Quote from: "Another K in Texas"
If you are her mom or dad, or step parent--how long do you stay there?

Seriously.  This just breaks my heart.

Tough call.  Especially if you have other children.  Reminds me very much of the movie (and book) "Deep End of the Ocean" and how hard it was for the mother to go back home to her other children.  Heartbreaker.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #884 on: June 15, 2005, 06:32:29 PM »

Those song choices on that radio station have got to be the cruelest, sickest joke I have ever heard. That is so disgusting.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Geraldosgirlfriend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #885 on: June 15, 2005, 06:32:32 PM »

Katdish and Deepshit thought the victim would pop up in a "crack house" or a beach bar.  Interesting that both of the alternatives he comes up with have her alive but in places that would be unorthodox.  

Possibly support for them having left her somewhere intoxicated, drugged or passed out?  but suggests they didn't harm her?  Thoughts?

"In such an ugly world, the only protest...is beauty"
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #886 on: June 15, 2005, 06:33:19 PM »

DF...I have 2 at home. My son just graduated and is headed off to college soon..far away. Then I have a daughter who is 16.

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
mustiquemama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #887 on: June 15, 2005, 06:33:27 PM »

Dave and Robin Holloway on Abrams report.

Have you brought in any of your own invenstigators?

Dave, none other than my immediate family.

Chance to speak to Natalee's friends?  Anything helpful?

Neither have.

Also in contact with American authorities?

Dave, yes, very helpful.  But we realize they won't give us all the information, anything that would jeopardize the investigation.

Catch your own self up -- read the front page at www.scaredmonkeys.com. Smile
ABC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #888 on: June 15, 2005, 06:33:34 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "Sleeks"
HI ALL Any news or updates last I heard was they were searching Joran's house.

searching near natural preserve area near 95....roads blocked

Here is a link to another good map that shows the hotels (Marriott, Holiday Inn, etc.) and the Bubali Bird Sanctuary.

http://www.maps2anywhere.com/Maps/Aruba_map_sample_b_&_b.htm
Ben
Scared Monkey

« Reply #889 on: June 15, 2005, 06:33:53 PM »

wow...poor family
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #890 on: June 15, 2005, 06:34:38 PM »

I realy was impressed with Dan Abrams' interview. Very caring man.

KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #891 on: June 15, 2005, 06:35:47 PM »

I am sure police know where all the local crackhouses are...maybe those should be searched?

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #892 on: June 15, 2005, 06:36:19 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
more music....
       "we built this city on rock and roll"
       "alive & kicking (simple minds)"
         now "here in my car.....I feel safest of all..."  ( by the cars)

Hello??

where is ARUBA GIRL??  Exclamation  Exclamation  Crying or Very sad
AMERICAN IN ARUBA?

I really wish I understood the pap comments during and between the songs.....he did just you gotta be careful,careful....

peace to all
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #893 on: June 15, 2005, 06:37:24 PM »

Quote from: "Geraldosgirlfriend"
Katdish and Deepshit thought the victim would pop up in a "crack house" or a beach bar.  Interesting that both of the alternatives he comes up with have her alive but in places that would be unorthodox.  

Possibly support for them having left her somewhere intoxicated, drugged or passed out?  but suggests they didn't harm her?  Thoughts?
 I heard that too.  

Which to me implies they the bros did expect her to end up alive somewhere.  And they (seemingly) didn;t know Joran all that long.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
Ben
Scared Monkey

« Reply #894 on: June 15, 2005, 06:37:41 PM »

they keep using "critical phase"
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #895 on: June 15, 2005, 06:37:51 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
DF...I have 2 at home. My son just graduated and is headed off to college soon..far away. Then I have a daughter who is 16.

I've decided mine will never be allowed to leave home!!!!  Can you home-school your kids in college too? lol.  How difficult it must be to let one go.  And to have a teenage girl at the same time?!!!  Much luck to you Kerin!!!
mustiquemama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #896 on: June 15, 2005, 06:38:06 PM »

Clint van Zandt on MSNBC on the searching of the the VDS cars.  It would be a major break if anything related to Natalee found in one of those cars.

Reuben from Aruba, moving ahead, critical phase, getting pieces to puzzle.

Dan, largest investigation ever conducted on Aruba?

Reuben, absolutely.

Catch your own self up -- read the front page at www.scaredmonkeys.com. Smile
Geraldosgirlfriend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #897 on: June 15, 2005, 06:38:10 PM »

As an aside - For those that are amateur detectives - some rather interesting information on how dogs are used in searches of this type.  (Info may be too detailed for some).

http://www.k9sardog.com/crime%20scene%20search.htm

"In such an ugly world, the only protest...is beauty"
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #898 on: June 15, 2005, 06:38:11 PM »

If this Trapenburg guy says "things will be solved in 24 hours" I am going to through my shoe through the TV.

writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #899 on: June 15, 2005, 06:38:44 PM »

Hey guys,

I've been over at the TA site catching up on their forum and something weird happened. Apparently some people on there were contacted by the FBI because some threats were made against folks in Aruba. It seemed there were also threats against some who were doing updates from Aruba for us. I don't know who was threatening whom and don't know if it was arubagirl and lingo they were threatening. Or if it was threats against Aruban authorities.

For whoever posted all the numbers of the local Aruban authorities and the suspects home numbers and those who considered calling, may I suggest you NOT try to call them or you could find yourself talking to our FBI.

Remember when arubagirl came on briefly and said she couldn't believe we were posting the numbers and thinking about calling these people? Don't know if it's related, but let's not mess up this investigation any more than it already is. We can be civil. And if you can't, go take a walk to clear your head.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.