March 28, 2024, 10:21:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: At least 33 fans injured at Daytona 02/23/13  (Read 3547 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« on: February 23, 2013, 10:16:00 PM »

At least 33 fans injured when car sails into fence at Daytona
Published February 23, 2013

Read more:
http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2013/02/23/stewart-wins-nationwide-series-race-at-daytona-after-crash-that-appears-to-have/?intcmp=features

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2013, 10:19:30 PM »

Terrible Crash on Last Lap of Nationwide Series Race at Daytona International Speedway Injurues 11 NASCAR Fans (VIDEO of Tire Hitting Fan) (Update: 30 Fans Injured)

Posted February 23, 2013 by Scared Monkeys

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2013/02/23/terrible-crash-on-last-lap-of-nationwide-series-race-at-daytona-international-speedway-injurues-11-nascar-fans-video-update-14-injured/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2013, 11:22:28 AM »

CUP: Daytona 500 Goes On
Published February 24, 2013

<snipped>

On Sunday, NASCAR’s Sprint Cup competitors will race with heavy hearts in the Daytona 500 after at least 28 people — with reports of more — were injured in the frontstretch grandstand on the final lap of the Nationwide Series event after Kyle Larson’s car catapulted into the catchfence.

But race they will.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2013/02/24/cup-daytona-500-goes-on/

_____

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.