April 18, 2024, 07:19:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: LACIFER (LACEY) BROOKS 35 MISSING SINCE 11/29/2012 LOS ANGELES CA.  (Read 14217 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« on: December 30, 2012, 01:32:49 PM »

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/blog/2012/12/28/missing-lacey-brooks/index.html

Missing: Lacey Brooks

December 28, 2012 7:07 PM By Cora Van Olson

Lacey Brooks ans her beloved dog.

Police and friends are searching for Los Angeles, Calif., woman Lacey “Lacifer” Brooks, who has been missing since November 29, 2012. According to the Help Find Lacey Brooks Facebook page set up by her friends and family, she was last seen leaving her father’s home that day in the Downey area of Los Angeles at 10:30 a.m., saying she was going for a walk. She left her cell phone, wallet and her dog behind. Lacey, travels a lot and has friends all over including California, Key West, Fla., and Arizona. Lacey suffered from kidney stones in 2005, and had a mountain of medical bills, but has since recovered.

She is described as a white female, 35, blond hair, blue eyes, five-foot-five-inches tall, slightly built, weighing about 100 lbs., with a tattoo on her lower back that reads “Let Love Rule.” She may be wearing a grey fleece sweatshirt, dark blue or light grey leggings, grey tennis shoes and a cream colored ski hat.

::snipping2::

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2012, 01:34:45 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/HelpFindLaceyBrooks

About
Last seen in the Downey area of Los Angeles, CA 10:30am Thursday, November 29th, 2012.

Please contact Lacey's parents 888-511-9898 or Downey Police Dept 562-861-0771 or the

Missing Persons hotline 1-800-222-FIND with any information
Case #1220177653

Description
Lacey Brooks was last seen leaving her father's home in the Downey area of Los Angeles, California, at 10:30am Thursday, November 29, 2012. She said she was going for a walk, and left her cellphone, wallet, and her beloved dog at home. She hasn't been heard from since, and her family and friends are extremely concerned for her safety and well being. Lacey is 5'5" tall and weighs around 100#. She was probably wearing a grey fleece sweatshirt and dark blue or light grey leggings, and grey tennis shoes. She may have a cream colored ski hat on. Lacey has dark blond hair and blue eyes. She has a tattoo on her lower back that says "Let Love Rule"

Lacey had recently spent time at Dennis the Menace Park on Arrington in Downey and may have gone to the park to walk.

Sharing this nationwide is helpful, as she might be out of the Los Angeles area. This page will be updated with any news or developments, thank you for sharing and helping in the search effort.

Please contact Lacey's parents 888-511-9898 or Downey Police Dept 562-861-0771 or the Missing Persons hotline 1-800-222-FIND with any information

This page is moderated around the clock by Lacey's mother and friends-- please reach out with any information, thank you.

Ways you can help in the search effort:

Like and share this page and ask your friends to do the same
Share the profile picture, which is the current flyer, on your page, and ask your friends to do the same
Print the flyer and post in your business, school, and around your neighborhood-- even just one will make a difference!
E-mail or ask any media contacts, bloggers, business owners, website owners to share this flyer and page
Share this flyer or page on your blog, twitter, tumblr, imgur, or any other website
Share this flyer or page with any owners of facebook pages related to the city of Downey, or surrounding areas
Contact us with any ideas or resources that can help

Thank you, and let's bring Lacey home ASAP!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2012, 02:03:57 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=646553014
Lacifer Brooks

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2012, 02:06:04 PM »

Reading around, Lacey seems to be loved by many but I'm not finding media coverage on her disappearance at all.

Sad...   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2012, 02:14:14 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/article/lacey-brooks-mystery-surrounds-disappearance-of-la-woman

Lacey Brooks: Mystery surrounds disappearance of LA woman (Photos)

DECEMBER 22, 2012

BY: JERRIE DEAN

4 photos
View the full slideshow »

Family and friends of a missing Los Angeles County woman are reaching out to the public for help in finding her by handing out missing person flyers on Saturday.

Lacey Brooks, 35, was last seen on Nov. 29, 2012 in Downey, and her family and friends are desperate to get the word out about her mysterious disappearance.

Lacey had gone for a walk, leaving her cell phone, wallet and her beloved dog behind on that Thursday, but she never returned.

Lacey has friends from all over, including California and Key West, Fla. and is known to spend time in Arizona.

In 2005, Lacey had a medical problem and the community in Topanga came together to support Lacey with a fundraiser.

Her family and friends are reaching out to everyone in hopes they may have seen her or know where she is. The family's goal is to find Lacey and get her home before Christmas.

According to Lacey's Facebook page, another group of volunteers will be returning to search in Downey and are planning a vigil.

"We will organize a very large search party, perhaps followed by a candlelit vigil," the post on Help Find Lacey Brooks Facebook page reads.

::snipping2::

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2012, 02:21:37 PM »

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/com/3507000362.html

Lacey Brooks MISSING in LA (everywhere)

Date: 2012-12-28, 1:23PM PST
Reply to this post 3njrh-3507000362@comm.craigslist.org[?]
Lacey Brooks, MISSING from Downey CA since NOV 29th.

Lacey Brooks was last seen leaving her father's Downey home around 10:30 am on November 29th . She left on foot and left behind her cell phone and her dog. She left a note saying she was going for a walk and would be home later.

Lacey is 5'5" tall and weighs around 100#. She was probably wearing a grey fleece sweatshirt and dark blue or light grey leggings, and grey tennis shoes. She may have a cream colored ski hat on. Lacey has dark blond hair and blue eyes. She has a tattoo on her lower back that says "Let Love Rule"

Lacey had recently spent time at Dennis the Menace Park on Arrington in Downey and may have gone to the park to walk.

Please help us bring our daughter home safely. She is a wonderful, loving person and we are frantic wondering where she is.

Please view and repost this Facebook page to help us find her. http://www.facebook.com/HelpFindLaceyBrooks?ref=hl

If you have seen her or have any information, please contact us at 888-511-9898
or call the Downey Police Department 562-861-0771
Missing Person Case # 12 20177653

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2012, 02:32:58 PM »

Reading around, Lacey seems to be loved by many but I'm not finding media coverage on her disappearance at all.

Sad...   

Her age, nothing to indicate foul play.  I'm sure LE is treating it as an adult that want's to be missing.

The good news is that it's all over Twitter and even the local Los Angeles CraigsList. 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2012, 02:36:29 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/HelpFindLaceyBrooks/posts/132502540241972?comment_id=207889&notif_t=feed_comment

Lori Gold posted to Help Find Lacey Brooks
21 hours ago ·
Please, share as many 'clear' facts as you can?

The mixed info, (article in downeybeat, County working case, etc.) followed by little to no information, is not helping find Lacey.
Please, share as many facts as you can....
The County Lacey went missing from, the road she went walking on that morning, was she suffering from depression?, anything and everything you can think of, please share if you can.
Thank you!
Like ·

Tisha Frazier She was barely eating and isolating herself, very thin. The article in Downey beat was a hoax unforturnately and we still don't understand why they would run that except that we think someone called him and posed as police. As far as the road she went walking on, it is in the city of Downey.
28 minutes ago · Edited · Like · 1

Lori Gold Thank you Tisha. Tisha, have you all called every hospital and medical facility around??? I would do that, asap.
about an hour ago · Like

Tisha Frazier Oh yes many times.
about an hour ago · Like · 1

Lori Gold Her Dad lived at that crossing? Was the park she had gone to there as well?
about an hour ago · Like

Lori Gold By Fireside Blvd and Old River School rd?
about an hour ago · Like

Tisha Frazier The park is Dennis the Menace park. We have been there and littered the place with fliers.
27 minutes ago · Like · 1

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2012, 03:22:27 PM »

A blog by Lacey, posts from May-Aug 2010

http://mermaidonwheels.blogspot.com/?spref=fb

Photobucket

http://s936.photobucket.com/albums/ad204/mermaidonwheels/

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2012, 05:54:00 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=184234361708251&set=a.144395815692106.20726.100003650640047&type=1

Marla Trudine
December 19 via iOS
PLEASE SHARE
Lacey has always been an exceptionally outgoing energetic bright shining light. That light has dimmed with a debilitating depression that has rendered her unable to eat or care for herself as she has always been known to.  She said she was going for a walk, and left her cellphone, wallet, and her beloved dog at home. She has absolutely no money, food & no transportation. She hasn't been heard from since, and her family and friends are extremely concerned for her safety and well being. She often traveled, and has friends throughout Los Angeles, Seattle, Key West in Florida, among many other places. Sharing this nationwide is helpful, as she might be out of the Los Angeles area. Please share this information so that our beloved Lacey can be reunited with her family and friends, safe and soon.

(Photo is too big to post, it's the same poster from my first post at the top of the page)

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2012, 06:08:39 PM »

FIND LACEY (Photo album of Lacey and friends)

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.184247265040294.36461.100003650640047&type=1

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2013, 08:25:57 PM »

http://www.lotsafunmaps.com/Monterey/Dennis_the_Menace_Park.html

If she was there, wouldn't someone have seen her?  Maybe there are cameras?

These are my opinions and subject to change.
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2013, 08:55:13 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=184234361708251&set=a.144395815692106.20726.100003650640047&type=1

Marla Trudine
December 19 via iOS
PLEASE SHARE
Lacey has always been an exceptionally outgoing energetic bright shining light. That light has dimmed with a debilitating depression that has rendered her unable to eat or care for herself as she has always been known to.  She said she was going for a walk, and left her cellphone, wallet, and her beloved dog at home. She has absolutely no money, food & no transportation. She hasn't been heard from since, and her family and friends are extremely concerned for her safety and well being. She often traveled, and has friends throughout Los Angeles, Seattle, Key West in Florida, among many other places. Sharing this nationwide is helpful, as she might be out of the Los Angeles area. Please share this information so that our beloved Lacey can be reunited with her family and friends, safe and soon.

(Photo is too big to post, it's the same poster from my first post at the top of the page)

BBM, sure sounds like she decided to move on the wrong way, but I hope she checked herself in somewhere for help.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2013, 09:02:55 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/HelpFindLaceyBrooks/posts/151467265012166

Help Find Lacey Brooks · 2,298 like this
23 hours ago ·

A note from Lacey's parents:

We have news regarding Lacey. We have received a brief note from her stating she is in a safe place and getting better physically and mentally. She also states she is sorry for the pain and stress she has caused and will contact us again.

We have taken a little time before releasing this information to verify that it was her handwriting, to determine if it was written under duress and to decide what to do next. Although there are still a lot of unanswered questions, for your sake we don't want to delay sharing this information any longer.

For us this is good news because of the condition she was in and the way she disappeared, but unfortunately we still do not know her exact location. As difficult as it is, we are going to try to give Lacey some time and space even though we are very anxious to see her and won't be at peace until we do. We are ending the widespread search for Lacey. We are going to give Lacey time to make more intimate family contact.

Some people won't understand what the big deal was. Not all of you know Lacey personally, but the few family and close friends who saw her just before she disappeared know that she was facing some very difficult challenges.

Lacey's family truly appreciates what everyone has done to help us; we cannot begin to express our gratitude. You have given your time and support selflessly, and in time Lacey will know of that outpouring of love. We especially want to thank the core group of Lacey's friends who have given so much of their time and energy to the search.

We don't know yet what led Lacey to contact us, but perhaps the exposure she was getting may have reached her. Everyone who helped is very important to us. We also want to thank Pauley Perrette, Stacey Butler reporter for CBS, Pauley's private investigator John Nazarian and Detective Glissman Anaheim PD for their continuing efforts on Lacey's behalf.

To all of us who know and love Lacey, we know this is out of character for her. Lacey would never intentionally hurt another person. But we are all human and sometimes when we go through a life threatening illness or extreme emotional stress we can get intensely self-centered and it can hurt others. We hope and believe all of you who know Lacey well will be able to forgive her and still love her.

Thank you all so much.

Hopetree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2013, 05:00:21 PM »

Lacey was found alive and well.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2013, 05:31:47 PM »

Lacey was found alive and well.

https://www.facebook.com/HelpFindLaceyBrooks/posts/156405537851672

Help Find Lacey Brooks

A final note from Lacey's parents:

We are finally in a position to share the good news we have all been waiting for. Our worries about Lacey are behind us and we have our beautiful Lacey back. Her journey was a private one, necessary for her needs, and we will leave it to her to share what she will in the future.

Lacey is aware of how challenging the last few months have been for everybody and did not undertake this lightly. There were times when we questioned her choices, but we know that she never intended to hurt anyone.

We want to thank you again for your support and encouragement. So many friends and strangers coming together to help is truly inspirational. We will always remember this experience and know there are many good, generous people in our world.

about an hour ago

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2013, 02:49:39 PM »

So glad to hear she is home safe! 
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.