April 26, 2024, 10:31:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Progressive Cultural Failure  (Read 1258 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: February 25, 2013, 08:10:34 AM »

"The poor will always be among us" - many attributions

Every generation has great ideas.  Few are actionable.  The founding generation had great ideas and acted on them.  Imagine a nation where hard work paid off.  Imagine a worker keeping most of their labor for themselves.  Imagine a nation where government was not big, oppressive, and obsessed with raising taxes every minute of every day, week, and decade...

The founders had great ideas.  A nation run by citizens.  For citizens.  No elite ruling class, no nobility, no unaccountable leadership, prosperity for everyday people.

WTF!!#%!^  happened?  Progressives.

Steal money from everyone to benefit the few.  Promote your agenda with lies and Ponzi schemes.  Accuse the opposition of not caring about the poor.  Social Security started as a 1% tax on the first $300 of earnings.  Imagine paying that today.  A lifetime pension in the thousands of dollars for just $3 a year...

Didn't work.  Raise taxes.  Raise level of earnings.  Borrow money to pay benefits.  Pretend the system is sound...

Failed progressive agenda.

Import more workers.  Bring them in illegally and pretend they'll fix the Ponzi scheme.  Make it sound.  Can you ever fix a Ponzi scheme?  I don't think so.  Why do so many outside of government go to jail for setting up Ponzi schemes?  Stealing from their clients? 

Ponzi scheme not helping prevent poverty among the elderly?  Give them free housing, food stamps, medical, etc.  Not enough?  Steal more from working people?

Everyone living in poverty?  I don't think so.

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2013, 08:39:33 AM »

"When there is an income tax, the just man will pay more and the unjust less on the same amount of income." - Plato

The 'progressive' income tax.  Anyone think Obama's chorus of "raise my taxes" wealthy liberals/progressives will really pay more?    Pay more than their secretaries?

I don't think so.

Anyone think illegal aliens paying taxes will result in revenue to the government?  Or, will all their credits kick in and they get hundreds of thousands in back tax refunds?  Profiting from their crimes?

Why wouldn't the elite liberal/progressive voice their desire to pay more when they are asset rich? 

Big banks and bankers profit from inflation and seem to see never ending increases in their salary, bonus, and benefit packages?    The average working man loses due to inflation?  Never sees wages and benefits increase along with inflation?  Has fewer opportunities?

The biggest banks (domestic, foreign, international) seem to have an insider track to funds from the Federal Reserve.  Do they ever pay it back?  Need bigger salary?  Get more money from the Fed.  Do they ever worry about the inflation created when the Fed wishes money into existence?  I don't think so.

Wouldn't it be great if everyone had a never ending Obama/Fed funded ATM machine?  Want more Obamacash?  Just go to the ATM!!!  Do you have to care about the working fools?

It seems like the ones with the biggest pipeline to the Fed promote welfare to the masses.  Welfare taxation and borrowing--how are they affected?  The elite always seem to rise above the poverty and chaos.  Taxes and inflation are something the little people pay.  The little people pay because unless you have have billions, make millions, you don't matter!!!

"Democracy is a charming form of government, full of variety and disorder, and dispensing a sort of equality to equals and unequal alike." - Plato

How is it ever fair that illegal aliens work and collect welfare.  Path to citizenship is 'pay a fine and back taxes'?  What of those that used TIN numbers and fraud/stolen Social Security numbers?  What is their punishment?  Those that submitted and received tax refunds they did not deserve?  Those that collected welfare and worked?  Sent billions to their homelands?

Why are citizens and working people at the end of the line in this country?  Reduced to second class citizens?

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." - Plato

Sounds like Congress and the White House.  Wise men legislate because they have an urgent need; Congress, because they have to make investments and pay off political donors.

Why does it seem like all government investments fail?  Green investments go belly up?  Never produce anything workable?  What is the response?  Borrow and spend more money?  Really?  Isn't there a better way?

"They deem him their worst enemy who tells them the truth." - Plato

'Freddy and Fannie are sound, you don't want poor people to have homes...' - Barney

What are they doing today?  Making more bad loans?  No documents required loans?  Encouraging criminals/fraudsters to get home loans?  A new round of scamming the American people and future generations while lining the pockets of big banks?

'You want children to go hungry'

Why aren't they holding parents responsible?  Hmmm...we give you food stamps, free breakfast/lunch/dinner/snacks for your kids, and let you use your food stamps at fast food restaurants everywhere...and your children are still going hungry?  What is the real problem with these parents?  No matter how much money you force on them, how much food from the pantry and soup kitchen, their children are still hungry and in some cases obese?

'dirty water and dirty air'

What about all those imports from China and India?  If dirty water and air were a crisis, why aren't they locking down the borders to imports?  Illegal aliens?

"The price of apathy towards public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

The Federal Reserve - what really goes on behind closed doors?  The big bailout of 2008 gave Americans a peek into all the wheeling and dealing...does the Fed really serve the best interests of ALL Americans?  Or does it function like a slush fund for elite families, big banks, foreign banks, international banks, corrupt governments, etc?

Quotes from http://www.quoteoasis.com/authors/p/plato_quotes_7.html#MO5qPFBCwBidtuPh.99

Federal Reserve extends deadline for comments on foreign bank rules

WASHINGTON — The Federal Reserve will give banks and the public an additional month to weigh in on a far-reaching plan to regulate foreign banks such as Deutsche Bank AG and Barclays PLC.

The Fed said Friday it would accept comments until April 30, pushing back the original March 31 deadline to give "interested persons more time to analyze the issue and prepare their comments."

Read more http://**/business/ci_22650758/federal-reserve-extends-deadline-comments-foreign-bank-rules#ixzz2Luv7pdgt

Why is the Fed worrying about regulating foreign banks?  A big private banks with it's hand in the pockets of every American and future generations regulating foreign banks?

What gives them the right?

Why not tell them no more dollars?  End the Fed?  No more free ride on the backs of Americans?  No more American dollar bailouts?

It seems to me the root of the problem is all this secret wheeling and dealing...

Privatizing profits among the elites, and socializing losses onto the backs of generations of Americans!!!

Progressive agenda seems like the mother of all rip offs.

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.