April 28, 2024, 12:35:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jacque Waller 39, Cape Girardeau County MO, Last Seen 6/1/11(Body Found)  (Read 65605 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #100 on: May 31, 2013, 09:46:11 AM »

Agreed

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #101 on: May 31, 2013, 09:54:12 AM »

Agreed
I think we need a "sparky" emocion or whatever they are called. (don't know what happened to my spell check)

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: June 05, 2013, 01:37:57 PM »

http://www.kansascity.com/2013/06/05/4274778/husband-plans-guilty-plea-in-killing.html

Husband plans guilty plea in killing of Jacque Waller, Missouri mother of triplets

CAPE GIRARDEAU, Mo. — A lawyer says a southeast Missouri man will plead guilty to killing his estranged wife, a mother of triplets.

Public defender Christopher Davis told The Associated Press that Clay Waller will confess to killing 39-year-old Jacque Waller at a Thursday hearing. Jacque Waller's body was found on a Mississippi River island May 29.

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: June 06, 2013, 11:02:35 PM »

I get so disgusted by plea deals  , there has to be another way to get answers like this.  Perhaps some non-lethal torture.

http://www.kansascity.com/2013/06/06/4277442/estranged-husband-pleads-guilty.html

Missouri man gets 20 years for killing his wife, Jacque Waller

By ALAN SCHER ZAGIER
Associated Press

JACKSON, Mo. — A frustrated judge, begrudging prosecutors and chagrined family members all conceded Thursday that offering a plea deal to a southeast Missouri man accused of killing his estranged wife, a mother of 5-year-old triplets who was missing for almost two years before her body was found last week on an island in the nearby Mississippi River, was inadequate.

Clay Waller was given a 20-year prison sentence Thursday after pleading guilty to second-degree murder and admitting in a barely audible voice - inside a packed Cape Girardeau County courthouse - that he'd murdered the triplet's mom. The shaken inmate struggled to admit choking his wife to death before dumping her body on an island on the Illinois side of the Mississippi River nearly two years ago.

Before being sentenced, Clay Walker also listened to his 7-year-old son publicly disown him for life, calling his father a "big, fat jerk."

"You killed our mom," the child said in a taped statement. "I thought you were a good guy. Now I know you're not ... I wish you weren't my dad."

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.