April 26, 2024, 08:14:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS # 5  (Read 197743 times)
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #100 on: June 16, 2005, 01:49:34 AM »

Quote from: "sb"
Dash, after your performance tonight I have a feeling that it won't just be reporters ringing your phone off the hook  Very Happy  LOL!

A girl with that much Southern charm and class better not settle for some Yankee cheesehead!!!! Hold out!!!! There's plenty of Central Alabama guys out there for the taking for you!

Since I'm old enough to be your daddy I can get away with saying that!

Seriously, you came across very well. And you are holding up terrifically. I have no idea where all of you are getting the strength from.
Yeah but Dash.....watch out fer them REDNECKS!   Surprised lol!
---
Scared Monkey

« Reply #101 on: June 16, 2005, 01:50:31 AM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
Quote from: "---"
well you appear to be a very confident young woman. do you have a boyfriend?

Nope... I have a lot of guy friends who are practically big brothers! haha

OK good. So I could still set you up with my son. LOL

haha! Sounds good!

I will send you his myspace page later so you can check him out.  Smile Like you he is a very devout Christian and an exceptional young man. (if I do say so myself)
On another note...didn't Mountain Brook have a cross country team (boys or girls) that ran at Nike Team Nationals in Portland, OR this year? (sorry...you may not like running...only football)  Smile

I dont know... Did we win?  Eveything we did this year we came in 1st or 2nd, so if we won, then yes. haha
lee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #102 on: June 16, 2005, 01:51:21 AM »

its hard to believe that these "boys" drank all night, then left the bar at 1 or 1:30 am, all admitted to going to the Lighthouse, and then after some time, they all left...

Kalpoes went home to the computer....

Joran says he was dropped off....

in any case, its get light about 4 or 5 am, and there always are early moring delivery people around, so they had to do their dirty work rather fast...

don't think there was time for a boat ride....

shark den at the end of the island I guess is a possibility....

could they have brought the girl back to the house, kept her there, even expired, and then had help from daddy in getting rid of the body....

We have to get more pressure on the brothers Grimm.......they hold the clues.....they know what happened....IMO

drudge was right.....the internet has changed the way we get news....thank God....
Itawamba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #103 on: June 16, 2005, 01:51:38 AM »

And the bad thing about marrying a cheesehead is that darn pre-nup making you promise you will relinquish your half of the marital interest in the Lambeau Field stock if you split.
waitingtoknow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #104 on: June 16, 2005, 01:53:25 AM »

well, I am finally back....I posted earlier that my cable kept going out due to a thunderstorm...and said if I miss Dash's interview I would be very mad since I only got the tail end of it earlier.......not 5 minutes after posting that my lights went out...UGGHHHH...so I missed the interview yet again...I sat there, candles lit.....for about 30 minutes knowing that the program was over (when the lights went out, they were just coming back from commercial break and were fixing to begin the interview).  

soooooooo....I gathered all my candles (3 of them)..grabbed a solar light that I had outside (which gives off no real light) and cleaned my bathroom....ha ha ha ha...very interesting experience...cleaning a bathroom with very very dull light.  OH WELL..at least I finally got something done around this house...I have been consumed with this forum for the last week or so...so, the cleaning has been put on the back burner.....lol
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #105 on: June 16, 2005, 01:53:44 AM »

Quote from: "lee"
its hard to believe that these "boys" drank all night, then left the bar at 1 or 1:30 am, all admitted to going to the Lighthouse, and then after some time, they all left...

Kalpoes went home to the computer....

Joran says he was dropped off....

in any case, its get light about 4 or 5 am, and there always are early moring delivery people around, so they had to do their dirty work rather fast...

don't think there was time for a boat ride....

shark den at the end of the island I guess is a possibility....

could they have brought the girl back to the house, kept her there, even expired, and then had help from daddy in getting rid of the body....

We have to get more pressure on the brothers Grimm.......they hold the clues.....they know what happened....IMO

I guess Horan could have come and gone as he wished and brought anyone in or out since he has a separate apartment from the house.

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
pinemeadows
Scared Monkey

« Reply #106 on: June 16, 2005, 01:54:20 AM »

Has anyone heard if there are really and truly 3 different stories, or are there only 2???  It seems like the Grimm brothers are both saying the same thing; is that what you're hearing?

Yes, Dallas, it's about time they check into that whole date rape drug thing...

This time it's for real...good night!
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #107 on: June 16, 2005, 01:55:39 AM »

haha! Sounds good!

I will send you his myspace page later so you can check him out.  Smile Like you he is a very devout Christian and an exceptional young man. (if I do say so myself)
On another note...didn't Mountain Brook have a cross country team (boys or girls) that ran at Nike Team Nationals in Portland, OR this year? (sorry...you may not like running...only football)  Smile

I dont know... Did we win?  Eveything we did this year we came in 1st or 2nd, so if we won, then yes. haha

LOL. No team from the south did very well. It was about 30 degrees when they ran which is not the best for southerners! It was a race for the top 20 boys and top 20 girls teams from across the nation.

TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #108 on: June 16, 2005, 01:56:26 AM »

Quote from: "pinemeadows"
Has anyone heard if there are really and truly 3 different stories, or are there only 2???  It seems like the Grimm brothers are both saying the same thing; is that what you're hearing?

I've asked that question  myself.  The only one I've heard say the bros stories are the same is one of them's lawyer.  What does he know?
grasshutt
Scared Monkey

« Reply #109 on: June 16, 2005, 01:56:31 AM »

cant get my post on here
grasshutt
Scared Monkey

« Reply #110 on: June 16, 2005, 01:57:26 AM »

oh that one worked i posted in a new thread but coulnt get it to post here
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #111 on: June 16, 2005, 01:57:38 AM »

Quote from: "TTownMike"

I've asked that question  myself.  The only one I've heard say the bros stories are the same is one of them's lawyer.  What does he know?

I did hear one of the reporters today saw that their story is the same...so exact that it's like it is coming out of one head.  Confused

---
Scared Monkey

« Reply #112 on: June 16, 2005, 01:57:55 AM »

haha! Sounds good!

LOL. No team from the south did very well. It was about 30 degrees when they ran which is not the best for southerners! It was a race for the top 20 boys and top 20 girls teams from across the nation.

Then we proabably werent in it! haha!
Red
Scared Monkey

« Reply #113 on: June 16, 2005, 01:58:25 AM »

Well folks my eyes are officially gone. Good job by all. (almost all, except for the troll T & I flamed on the comment side)

Big gold star to Dash tonight. Its been a long time since I have seen the guests talk more in an O'Reilly interview than Bill.

Good night all ...
hardin9744
Scared Monkey

« Reply #114 on: June 16, 2005, 01:58:57 AM »

kerinTx- seems like last week Mrs. VDS-H said to Dan Abrams that Joran did well on his finals.

Dash- you did a great job tonight!  Natalee is blessed to have friends like you.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #115 on: June 16, 2005, 01:59:06 AM »

:::kisses to Red::: Goodnight!!

waitingtoknow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #116 on: June 16, 2005, 01:59:40 AM »

Goodnight RED...sweet dreams! Very Happy
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #117 on: June 16, 2005, 01:59:55 AM »

Quote from: "TTownMike"

I did hear one of the reporters today saw that their story is the same...so exact that it's like it is coming out of one head.  Confused
I have to thnk, if they are the same, they tell the truth.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: June 16, 2005, 02:00:38 AM »

Quote from: "hardin9744"
kerinTx- seems like last week Mrs. VDS-H said to Dan Abrams that Joran did well on his finals.

Dash- you did a great job tonight!  Natalee is blessed to have friends like you.

Thanks Hardin. I am a teacher and I would think that any kid with a conscience at all...(which he may not have)...if he did anything at ALL to Natalee, he would have been so nervous that he would not have been able to do well on finals.

Y'alls Psychic Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #119 on: June 16, 2005, 02:01:01 AM »

Quote from: "sb"
Dash, after your performance tonight I have a feeling that it won't just be reporters ringing your phone off the hook  Very Happy  LOL!

A girl with that much Southern charm and class better not settle for some Yankee cheesehead!!!! Hold out!!!! There's plenty of Central Alabama guys out there for the taking for you!

Hey, I resemble that remark!!  Very Happy

Forget "Mash," think "Crash" ("Y'all" actually isn't my real first name)  Laughing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.