April 19, 2024, 05:17:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS # 5  (Read 197624 times)
Dallas Also
Scared Monkey

« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2005, 01:00:13 AM »

Folks, it has been hard to persevere night after night.  We all rose from the ranks, from all parts of the country and other countries.

We do need some sleep.  They raided Joran's home today and stripped it of evidence.  They revealed that they had placed GPS on all these guys' cars.

Justice will be served.  The Scared Monkeys (I guess that's what we are) won't hear of less.

That --- and her bud got a Fox News interview just shows you the power of the pen and the message that we got out there by all showing up, posting, and QUESTIONING.

I'm headed for bed but feel there will be real news soon.  In my last post for the night (give me a minute to post it) I'm going to repost the visionary dream that I personally experienced, because these don't really happen to me that much (maybe one every three years, and when God's hand is in it, I sit  back while He works and provides).
---
Scared Monkey

« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2005, 01:00:25 AM »

Quote from: "Itawamba"
- - - --- Maybe it's that "M*a*s*h" thing -- you know, "Matt + Dash" - like Bennifer.  With Matt Damon squiring you around, who has time for the boyz on the block?  LOL

You *did good* tonight, sweetie!  Rave reviews.  Wish I could have witnessed it myself, but had to rely on hearsay.

****I tried to post this *back there* and got this:  

"This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies."

After being trampled by a runaway board, that 'bout put me over the top!

Haha! Sounds good  to me!  Then again... maybe being likened to Beniffer isnt such a good thing.... hmmmm
haha

Thanks so much!
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2005, 01:01:06 AM »

Note that somebody posted earlier that he was security for President Bush.  I doubted that.  That is why I asked and I am impressed ho fast you found it.  I searched too but am not that patient or meticulous.  Anymore on whther Natalee and Joran were in contact before the trip or how they met since we now have first hand information that he was around the students for a few days and they recognized him.  You see where this is leading?   Rolling Eyes
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2005, 01:01:09 AM »

Quote from: "Scared-Tom"
Kerin

No, Red and I went to High School together and graduated from different universities. I was a North East snob until I finally got south in 90. Now I hate going back to the north.
Grows onya don't it? LOL!
Itawamba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2005, 01:02:08 AM »

To the two Monkeys who asked this about 10 pages ago:

The "blown margins" (like now, unless we're already on the next page, which we probably are) happen when someone posts an oversize image (like the MonkeyJunkeys logo) or an extra-long URL -- it can't be broken up, so it has to extend the width of the page.

Sometimes the forum software corrects afterwards and the next posts are normal width, but sometimes the forums have to make the entire page that extra-width, which is what this one does.

Just wanted to answer that question y'all asked!
WonderWoman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2005, 01:02:51 AM »

Quote from: "---"
- - - --- Maybe it's that "M*a*s*h" thing -- you know, "Matt + Dash" - like Bennifer.  With Matt Damon squiring you around, who has time for the boyz on the block?  LOL

Haha! Sounds good  to me!  Then again... maybe being likened to Beniffer isnt such a good thing.... hmmmm
haha

Thanks so much!

Oh that's CLASSIC.......MASH!!!  LOL   Razz
Red
Scared Monkey

« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2005, 01:03:17 AM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
Quote from: "TTownMike"
Red/Tom...I asked this the other night but I don't think you guys were here. Are you 2 UGA grads?!

Smile

No, I graduated FDU in NJ , History & Business Major
Tom, i have totally forgot.  Shocked
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2005, 01:04:49 AM »

So Tom...a former Yankee huh? Smile

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
Matt
Scared Monkey

« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2005, 01:05:31 AM »

Quote from: "lee"
can someone be more specific about finding posts?.....I mean, instead of going page to page, how to jump ahead?.....I tried going up to the URL and it basically just disappears when I try to change the number...

thx....
Changing the post number should work (unless the thread has only one page, in which case the URL won't show a post number).  For example, the URL for the last topic is:  http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/Discussion/viewtopic.php?t=70&start=1840

I believe the t=70 means you're looking at thread 70, and the start=1840 means that's the post in the thread that appears at the top of the screen.  If you highlight only 1840 and replace it with, say, 400, you'll be on page 20 (there are 20 posts per page).
chloe2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2005, 01:05:51 AM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"
Wow, where did everyone go?  Everything has gotten all quiet in here.

When the topic changes we are allowed a potty break.

Potty break?  We aren't allowed potty breaks!!!!!!

According to Dragonfly we're not allowed to go to bed or to the potty. A little obsessed, are we, 'fly? Wink
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2005, 01:05:59 AM »

Quote from: "Dallas Also"
Folks, it has been hard to persevere night after night.  We all rose from the ranks, from all parts of the country and other countries.

We do need some sleep.  They raided Joran's home today and stripped it of evidence.  They revealed that they had placed GPS on all these guys' cars.

Justice will be served.  The Scared Monkeys (I guess that's what we are) won't hear of less.

That --- and her bud got a Fox News interview just shows you the power of the pen and the message that we got out there by all showing up, posting, and QUESTIONING.

I'm headed for bed but feel there will be real news soon.  In my last post for the night (give me a minute to post it) I'm going to repost the visionary dream that I personally experienced, because these don't really happen to me that much (maybe one every three years, and when God's hand is in it, I sit  back while He works and provides).
Night D. A.
AzRose
Scared Monkey

« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2005, 01:06:29 AM »

The "blown margins" (like now, unless we're already on the next page, which we probably are) happen when someone posts an oversize image (like the MonkeyJunkeys logo) or an extra-long URL -- it can't be broken up, so it has to extend the width of the page.

Sometimes the forum software corrects afterwards and the next posts are normal width, but sometimes the forums have to make the entire page that extra-width, which is what this one does.

Thanks.  I was beginning to think my computer was going nuts (or maybe I'm just going nuts?)
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2005, 01:06:45 AM »

Quote from: "Red"
Quote from: "KerinTX"
Red/Tom...I asked this the other night but I don't think you guys were here. Are you 2 UGA grads?!

Smile

No, I graduated FDU in NJ , History & Business Major
Tom, i have totally forgot.  Shocked

So 2 Northerners. Tom is in GA and you are still in NJ, Red?

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
Itawamba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2005, 01:06:57 AM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
Note that somebody posted earlier that he was security for President Bush.  I doubted that.  That is why I asked and I am impressed ho fast you found it.  I searched too but am not that patient or meticulous.  Anymore on whther Natalee and Joran were in contact before the trip or how they met since we now have first hand information that he was around the students for a few days and they recognized him.  You see where this is leading?   Rolling Eyes

Natalee met Joran at the Holiday Inn two days before the group's departure.  No emails or previous contact, according to her friends.

As to the first part of your post, there is some back-handed political stuff being posted all around and I hope it can be avoided at all costs.  That was ONE of them.
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2005, 01:07:33 AM »

Quote from: "chloe2"
Wow, where did everyone go?  Everything has gotten all quiet in here.

When the topic changes we are allowed a potty break.

Potty break?  We aren't allowed potty breaks!!!!!!

According to Dragonfly we're not allowed to go to bed or to the potty. A little obsessed, are we, 'fly? Wink

Just a little.  But I too have decided I need to sleep.  I'm off to bed at 12:30.
Woody
Scared Monkey

« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2005, 01:07:35 AM »

Dash...

Out here in Calif...just had a chance to see you on OReally.  Must say you did a FANTASTIC job.  I know you have heard it earlier...but wanted to give you my two cents as well.  Thanks for being as strong as you were.  You give all of us hope!

Hang in there and God bless.  Hopefully Nat comes home soon.

-Woody
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2005, 01:08:46 AM »

How bout that? Nice to be amonst such intelligents.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2005, 01:09:38 AM »

I am sleep deprived by now but this has been pleasant.  see you all tomorrow.   Cool
chloe2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2005, 01:09:59 AM »

Quote from: "Dallas Also"
They revealed that they had placed GPS on all these guys' cars.

Night D. A.

They revealed they had placed GPS on whose cars? Where/when was this revealed?
---
Scared Monkey

« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2005, 01:10:00 AM »

Quote from: "Woody"
Dash...

Out here in Calif...just had a chance to see you on OReally.  Must say you did a FANTASTIC job.  I know you have heard it earlier...but wanted to give you my two cents as well.  Thanks for being as strong as you were.  You give all of us hope!

Hang in there and God bless.  Hopefully Nat comes home soon.

-Woody

Thank you so much!!! Keep praying for Nat!  I have a really strong feeling that she can and will be alright and come home to us... I just am very impatient and am sick of waiting! haha
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.