April 26, 2024, 12:55:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS # 5  (Read 197726 times)
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #260 on: June 16, 2005, 08:44:27 AM »

The white slavery story seems pretty far-fetched to me. Why stalk a rich, well-connected girl from Mountainbrook, AL, when there are lots of pretty, young native girls around? All you are going to do is get the FBI involved. Nah. Not believable.
roxyluv
Scared Monkey

« Reply #261 on: June 16, 2005, 08:46:06 AM »

Quote from: "pinemeadows"
Quote from: "alabama_mom_of_2"
I agree totally with you professor, and it is mighty strange that Judge has kept a very low profile up until now, and all of a sudden he demands to see his son....If the court rules in his favor, there should be someone, something monitoring their conversation.

Here's a thought:  Why did they allow his mother in to see him and not the father in the first place????

This may answer your question, ofcourse it is from Fox and we know how reliable they are  Rolling Eyes

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159730,00.html

Van Der Sloot's father, Paul van der Sloot (search), filed a motion allowing him to see his son. Aruban authorities had denied visitation because of the father's status. The father is a wealthy judge-in-training on the island, serving a three-year term on the bench that allows him to hear a limited number of cases.
"When you're a minor you have a right to visitation from your parents. But because of legal concerns, because the father is part of the legal system, that right was not granted in the first instance," said Aruba government spokesman Rueben Trappenberg. Another judge will decide if the boy's father can visit him after the motion is filed.

If we can send one man to the moon, why can't we send them all?
kuaitzu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #262 on: June 16, 2005, 08:46:58 AM »

Quote from: "Professor"
To pinemeadows, who wrote: I'm just amazed that young, first-time offenders can pull something like this off.

I wonder if they were really "first time offenders" with all of the secrecy going on now ..maybe "the judge" covered up some previous sins that are now sealed??

A lie has a certain weight for those that tend to believe it.
MsPooh
Scared Monkey

« Reply #263 on: June 16, 2005, 08:47:29 AM »

Quote from: "wwizard"
NH has been SOLD. Don't shoot the messenger. The truth is ugly and it hurts. We must deal with it though as adults and stop pretending it doesn't happen. There's BIG money playing the game. Here's an example:
You buy a blonde women (popular where everyone is dark headed) for $100,000. She could easily make you $50,000 a year for say 20 years. After 2 years she's paid for and pure profit. $50,000 x 20 years = $1,000,000.
We lead sheltered lives in the US. Painfull to think about but it happens
ALL the time. She's NOT on Aruba, look all you want. She left Aruba on a boat within an hour of leaving the bar. This is the ONLY scenario that fits all the "evidence". She was stalked from day 1, nothing accidental about it. Time will bear this out.

Whew! Pretty powerful statements there, I see the anger is starting to get to you as well as the rest of us!Anything is possible at this point, if I believed someone could actually "just go poof into thin air" (like my lil one says) I would believe it at this point, but it is not possible to "go poof" so she has to be somewhere.But where in the world is it? Crying or Very sad

Life's a journey not a destination..
amillerwvu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #264 on: June 16, 2005, 08:50:41 AM »

I do believe Joran is not the only one involved, and I do believe that the brothers know a lot more than what they are letting on...only because if I knew something that serious, I would tell...especially if I knew that I was innocent.  Due to the fact that they aren't forthcoming with information to convict their friend is what leads me to believe they are very guilty of having a part in Natalee's disappearance.
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #265 on: June 16, 2005, 08:51:14 AM »

New development: I think the 6:30 am cell phone call from the south side of the island from Joran's cell phone on the morning when Natalee disappeared may be a significant development.

From the South side of the island. Miles and miles away from where everyone has been looking to date.
Hopeful
Scared Monkey

« Reply #266 on: June 16, 2005, 08:51:42 AM »

To pinemeadows, who wrote: I'm just amazed that young, first-time offenders can pull something like this off.

My reply: It really doesn't make a lot of sense, does it? That these 3 young men could pull off something like this, without some kind of help. But whatever help they got would have been before Natalee was discovered missing.

1.   I agree that Natalee´s disappearance seems too perfect to have been planned by three teenagers.
2.   This is unless they had done this before and the whole thing was premeditated, including eliminating all tracks leading to their incrimination.
3.   They had plenty of time to get rid of evidence, since Natalee´s absence was noticed about 9 hours later after she left the bar with the three individuals (as the group was leaving the hotel to go the airport). I wonder when did the investigation started…
4.   I also believe that the versions they are giving may be untrue and misleading to distract the investigators from what really happened, while they left someone in charge to get rid of all evidence.
alabama_mom_of_2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #267 on: June 16, 2005, 08:52:01 AM »

Quote from: "kuaitzu"

I wonder if they were really "first time offenders" with all of the secrecy going on now ..maybe "the judge" covered up some previous sins that are now sealed??

ditto

Praying for Natalee to return safely!
wwizard
Scared Monkey

« Reply #268 on: June 16, 2005, 08:53:43 AM »

Quote from: "MsPooh"
Quote from: "wwizard"
NH has been SOLD. Don't shoot the messenger. The truth is ugly and it hurts. We must deal with it though as adults and stop pretending it doesn't happen. There's BIG money playing the game. Here's an example:
You buy a blonde women (popular where everyone is dark headed) for $100,000. She could easily make you $50,000 a year for say 20 years. After 2 years she's paid for and pure profit. $50,000 x 20 years = $1,000,000.
We lead sheltered lives in the US. Painfull to think about but it happens
ALL the time. She's NOT on Aruba, look all you want. She left Aruba on a boat within an hour of leaving the bar. This is the ONLY scenario that fits all the "evidence". She was stalked from day 1, nothing accidental about it. Time will bear this out.

Whew! Pretty powerful statements there, I see the anger is starting to get to you as well as the rest of us!Anything is possible at this point, if I believed someone could actually "just go poof into thin air" (like my lil one says) I would believe it at this point, but it is not possible to "go poof" so she has to be somewhere.But where in the world is it? Crying or Very sad

could be anywhere....south america, saudi arabia, israel

Serpentine and don't bunch up.
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #269 on: June 16, 2005, 08:53:52 AM »

Yes, and who was he calling or who was calling him?  That could be just as significant as the where location.

If the call for instance was to his dad, then who did THAT person in turn call?
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #270 on: June 16, 2005, 08:55:08 AM »

To Hopeful: It doesn't look premeditated. If it were premeditated, they wouldn't have kept a high profile at Carlos and Charlies. They would have snatched Natalee while she was separated from her group.
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #271 on: June 16, 2005, 08:56:28 AM »

Who reported there was a 6:30am phone call?  It is key to find out what the brothers did when the got the call from Joran, I assumed that was earlier...if it happened at all.
amillerwvu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #272 on: June 16, 2005, 08:56:40 AM »

New development: I think the 6:30 am cell phone call from the south side of the island from Joran's cell phone on the morning when Natalee disappeared may be a significant development.

From the South side of the island. Miles and miles away from where everyone has been looking to date.

THose boys really have balls for messing with police.  How brazen!! I can't believe that this is there first time involved in a crime; they are too smart (so it seems right now) and manipulative.  I hate to say they are smart, but what I mean is that their tactics to make the focus of the search in a completely different area have worked!
kuaitzu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #273 on: June 16, 2005, 08:58:05 AM »

Wonder who the call from Joran was to?

A lie has a certain weight for those that tend to believe it.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #274 on: June 16, 2005, 08:58:19 AM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Who reported there was a 6:30am phone call?  It is key to find out what the brothers did when the got the call from Joran, I assumed that was earlier...if it happened at all.

look back last nite nancy drew...it it why I think Saint Lucia came up...

R U really a detective??

peace to all
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #275 on: June 16, 2005, 08:58:48 AM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"

I believe it was Fox News. Someone correct me if I am wrong.
alabama_mom_of_2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #276 on: June 16, 2005, 08:58:54 AM »

To Hopeful: It doesn't look premeditated. If it were premeditated, they wouldn't have kept a high profile at Carlos and Charlies. They would have snatched Natalee while she was separated from her group.

Doesn't keep it from being "premeditated".  They could have had it all planned out, being as it has been confirmed Natalee had been seen talking to Joran in days prior to her disappearance.  They surely didn't waste no time pointing fingers at the 2 security guards.

Praying for Natalee to return safely!
wwizard
Scared Monkey

« Reply #277 on: June 16, 2005, 08:59:01 AM »

Quote from: "amillerwvu"

THose boys really have balls for messing with police.  How brazen!! I can't believe that this is there first time involved in a crime; they are too smart (so it seems right now) and manipulative.  I hate to say they are smart, but what I mean is that their tactics to make the focus of the search in a completely different area have worked!

these 3 "boys" are PROS and they no exactly watt they're doing.

Serpentine and don't bunch up.
gaijin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #278 on: June 16, 2005, 08:59:19 AM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159711,00.html
Hopeful
Scared Monkey

« Reply #279 on: June 16, 2005, 09:00:56 AM »

Professor: Sounds logical...but what if they wanted everything to look as casual as possible? Seems like a remote possibility, but still a possibility…
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.