April 26, 2024, 09:58:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS # 5  (Read 197745 times)
MississippiGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #280 on: June 16, 2005, 09:01:32 AM »

Hi everyone!  I thought that since it was slow right now I would go ahead and post a hello  Smile   I have been reading along with yall for days now and have been praying for Natalee, her family, and her friends since the day that she disappeared.  I live in Meridian (where her Dad lives) and have been touched by the prayers, support, Pray for Natalee signs, etc from the community, but have been a bit disappointed by the lack of news coverage here.  Thanks to all of you and this forum for keeping so many of us up to date.  I am still praying for Natalee's safe return!
GrnLizrd
Scared Monkey

« Reply #281 on: June 16, 2005, 09:07:10 AM »

Morning All.  MSNBC will be have most of thenhour about this.  reports on the 15 minute marks.  His mom her mom etc

Never Give Up!

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #282 on: June 16, 2005, 09:07:47 AM »

Quote from: "MississippiGirl"
Hi everyone!  I thought that since it was slow right now I would go ahead and post a hello  Smile   I have been reading along with yall for days now and have been praying for Natalee, her family, and her friends since the day that she disappeared.  I live in Meridian (where her Dad lives) and have been touched by the prayers, support, Pray for Natalee signs, etc from the community, but have been a bit disappointed by the lack of news coverage here.  Thanks to all of you and this forum for keeping so many of us up to date.  I am still praying for Natalee's safe return!

thank uo MS girl.... we have all prayed alot here for NH and her family..

peace to all
GrnLizrd
Scared Monkey

« Reply #283 on: June 16, 2005, 09:08:04 AM »

Also fox right now about to talk about the date rape drug

Never Give Up!

iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #284 on: June 16, 2005, 09:09:35 AM »

This stuff is all over the petty criminal circuit in South America.  I saw it used a few times in Venezuela, by prostitutes to rob clients and by thieves to gain entry to homes by drugging domestic employees on the way to work, among others.  Some of these put the victim into a hypnotic state where they will do anything you tell them to.  While the drugging for sex is a good hypothesis, it doesn't explain the total disappearance of Natalee.   These guys were out of time and it was getting light in Aruba by the end of any timeline they have given.  Are there other possibilities, such as extortionate kidnapping?

Quote from: "stlnative"
Rohypnol

It is a potent tranquilizer which produces a sedative effect, amnesia, muscle relaxation, and slowing of psychomotor response. The pill is distributed in 0.5,1.0 to 2.0 milligram form (Restrictions have been placed on the 2.0 mg form). It is colorless, odorless, and tasteless and dissolves without leaving any traces. It takes effect approximately 10 - 20 minutes after ingestion. Rohypnol can be added to any liquid (effect lasting 2-8 hours) but when added to alcohol it produces disinhibition and amnesia (effect lasting 8 - 24 hours). Rohypnol can be detected in the blood for 24 hours and in the urine for 48 hours. Some individuals use Rohypnol as an alcohol extender for a rapid and dramatic high. This is something to watch for in social settings if individuals seem extremely intoxicated after consuming only a small amount of alcohol. Hoffman-La Roche is working on changing the formula so trace particles or a color would appear when Rohypnol is dissolved.

Street Names: Roofies, Rope, Ruffies, R2, Ruffles, Roche, Forget-pill.

GHB

It is an odorless, colorless, liquid depressant with anesthetic qualities. It is also used as an amino acid by bodybuilders. GHB is usually distributed as a sodium salt in powder or tablet form commonly dissolved in water. This drug gives a feeling of relaxation, tranquillity, sensuality, and loss off inhibitions (especially for women). The drug takes effect 10 - 15 minutes after ingestion and lasts 2 - 3 hours unless combined with alcohol, where effect may last 20 - 30 hours. Large doses can induce sudden sleep within 5 - 10 minutes.

Street Names: Liquid Extacy, Liquid X, Scoop, Easy Lay.

Ketamine

It is a new drug that has been added to the predator drug category. It is a powerful anesthetic used as an animal tranquilizer. It is available in liquid, powder or pill form. Ketamine causes hallucinations, amnesia and dissociation (a feeling where the mind seems separated from the body) making it attractive for a potential date rapist.

Street Names: 'K', Special K, Vitamin K, Ket.
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #285 on: June 16, 2005, 09:10:40 AM »

Friend of Monkeys,

Uhhhhhhh no, I'm not a detective!  

I missed several hours yesterday as I had a computer virus. Uggghhhh.  I never saw the report on the 6:30am phone call. Now that Geraldo is out of there I might start believing Fox.  Greta is like a breath of fresh air. I didn't hear her report on such a call.

I just heard MSNBC report that Joran's lawyer has violated rules due to the fact he was discussing the case with possible witnesses (I think they said witnesses).
wwizard
Scared Monkey

« Reply #286 on: June 16, 2005, 09:11:50 AM »

u can't tell the red herrings apart w/o a program rite now n aruba. its the motherload of smoke and mirrors. she's gone from aruba, has been since the 30th. everthing has turned out 2 b just another diversion dead end. am I telling the truth? u think she was raped and killed because "they" want u 2 think it. look thru the smoke and diversion (grasshopper). she will never b found on aruba because she's not there. time will bear this out.

Serpentine and don't bunch up.
AUburn_Tiger
Scared Monkey

« Reply #287 on: June 16, 2005, 09:13:47 AM »

Did Natalee's friends go on O'Rielly last night? What happened there?
mustiquemama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #288 on: June 16, 2005, 09:14:16 AM »

Pinemeadows mentioned earlier about the unconfirmed report on Riehl World that 3 additional men are being questioned.  His morning post also contains information about the cell phone call and helicopter search.

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/

Two Unconfirmed Reports

A message board poster on AOL from Aruba is claiming that three additional men are being questioned. And, that this has been going on the last two days or so. Says American news sources are reporting inaccurate information and seems to be solidly defending Van der Sloot in his posts/responses.

- - - - -

On Natalee's Yahoo forum there there is a report that a helicopter is searching Santa Lucia area because according to the cell phone records of one of the three suspects there was a call in the Santa Lucia area at 6:30 am the morning Natalee was to have met up with the group to leave for airport.

Catch your own self up -- read the front page at www.scaredmonkeys.com. Smile
Professor
Scared Monkey

MBS
« Reply #289 on: June 16, 2005, 09:14:47 AM »

The Most Believable Story (MBS): Natalee was given a date rape drug, shortly before leaving the bar. Joran, Satish and Deepak would have administered the drug. They would have offered to drive her home, but taken her somewhere else and raped her. Then something went wrong, "something bad happened." They either killed her or she died of an overdose. Since Joran had no other transportation that night, all three individuals would have been involved in the crime and thus in the disposal of the body. Since there are reports of a 6:30 cell phone call from the South side of the island, that may be where she is buried. They may have had help in disposing of the body, since it appears to be a pretty thorough job.
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #290 on: June 16, 2005, 09:16:47 AM »

Wizard, I disagree.  Joran seemed to want sex far more than money.  Just my opinion.  I do believe there is a strong slave trade.  But, my gut tells me this is not the case.  We've got an aggressive party boy with possibly a checkered past...out with an American girl in the middle of the night in Aruba.  Anythings possible..but, I don't think this case is that complicated.  It's a great fiction story...but, I don't think it happened here.

I think Joran lost it!
roxyluv
Scared Monkey

« Reply #291 on: June 16, 2005, 09:16:57 AM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Friend of Monkeys,

I missed several hours yesterday as I had a computer virus. Uggghhhh.  I never saw the report on the 6:30am phone call. Now that Geraldo is out of there I might start believing Fox.  Greta is like a breath of fresh air. I didn't hear her report on such a call.

I just heard MSNBC report that Joran's lawyer has violated rules due to the fact he was discussing the case with possible witnesses (I think they said witnesses).

I have never heard of a confirmed report about the phone call either,
I know I haven't had much faith in Fox for a long time, the inquirer seems to have more reliable info. Very Happy

If we can send one man to the moon, why can't we send them all?
alabama_mom_of_2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #292 on: June 16, 2005, 09:17:26 AM »

Quote from: "wwizard"
u can't tell the red herrings apart w/o a program rite now n aruba. its the motherload of smoke and mirrors. she's gone from aruba, has been since the 30th. everthing has turned out 2 b just another diversion dead end. am I telling the truth? u think she was raped and killed because "they" want u 2 think it. look thru the smoke and diversion (grasshopper). she will never b found on aruba because she's not there. time will bear this out.

We have the same speculations on this wwizard, I went from days 1, 2 and 3 thinking a possible runnaway, to days 4-17 thinking she was kidnapped, as to where I am at this point, believing the same thing.  Sadly though, by who?  I believe they have the right 3 that assisted in the intial stage of the kidnapping, but, unfortuantly, I firmly believe they did NOT act on their own.

Praying for Natalee to return safely!
MsPooh
Scared Monkey

« Reply #293 on: June 16, 2005, 09:18:17 AM »

o.k. is this a "conspiracy theory"..are you psychic? Pretty strong convictions there.

Life's a journey not a destination..
wwizard
Scared Monkey

« Reply #294 on: June 16, 2005, 09:22:13 AM »

Quote from: "alabama_mom_of_2"

We have the same speculations on this wwizard, I went from days 1, 2 and 3 thinking a possible runnaway, to days 4-17 thinking she was kidnapped, as to where I am at this point, believing the same thing.  Sadly though, by who?  I believe they have the right 3 that assisted in the intial stage of the kidnapping, but, unfortuantly, I firmly believe they did NOT act on their own.

EXACTLY, they didnt act on their own. they are part of the "well oiled machine". they are PROS playing everybody like a cheap fiddle. they r far more scared of their BOSS than us or the law.

Serpentine and don't bunch up.
GrnLizrd
Scared Monkey

« Reply #295 on: June 16, 2005, 09:23:05 AM »

I am soooo tired of hearing how long its been like they arent doing anything.  I know it is easy to point fingers but as i said yesterday in the AM.... I was close to the Jessica Lunsford case....  It took 3 weeks to get a lead and she was 80 yards from thier comand post.  Mark was out EVERYDAY searching.  We as americans are in no possition to point fingers at anyone in the LE over there.  Our LE does not release info either!  They wait.  Im sure all our doing thier best.  Its heart breaking and being hit by such a thing so close here I can see how it all unfolds.  Media twisted things and used stuff for head lines then too.  Some stuff you wouldnt believe if I told you.  Please have  Patience.  
And thanks to TOM, RED, and ALL our Aruba friends and not to forget our Star DASH.
Is funny how Dash is some much wiser in her years for her tolerance in not blaming anyone just wanting the truth and to find Nat

Never Give Up!

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #296 on: June 16, 2005, 09:23:25 AM »

Friend of Monkeys,

my guess is probable witnesses are at polis station--

AND NOT IN A CELL EITHER!

peace to all
MsPooh
Scared Monkey

« Reply #297 on: June 16, 2005, 09:23:42 AM »

Wizard, I disagree.  Joran seemed to want sex far more than money.  Just my opinion.  I do believe there is a strong slave trade.  But, my gut tells me this is not the case.  We've got an aggressive party boy with possibly a checkered past...out with an American girl in the middle of the night in Aruba.  Anythings possible..but, I don't think this case is that complicated.  It's a great fiction story...but, I don't think it happened here.

I think Joran lost it!

Typical 17 year old boy, but this one carried an anger management issue along with it.At that age the horomones are horrendous and once past the point of thinking they are going to get it, they can either gain some self control or just take it any way that they can get it.Never thought that I would FEEL old enough to say this..but SOME kids these days are ruined, either by lack of parental involvement or just society in general....BUT there are still tons of great kids in the world.

Life's a journey not a destination..
gaijin
Scared Monkey

« Reply #298 on: June 16, 2005, 09:25:44 AM »

June 16, 2005
Helicopter Searches Aruba, Police Search Teen's Home
In the relative cool of the Aruban night, a helicopter equipped with heat-detecting technology searched parts of the island looking for signs of Natalee Holloway, who disappeared May 30 the day her senior class group was scheduled to return to Alabama.

Also on Wednesday, police searched the home of Joran Van Der Sloot, the 17-year-old who was one of the last known people to see Natalee. They searched the grounds and inside the attached apartment in which he lives at his parents' home.

Authorities seized two vehicles, believed to be those of his parents, at the home. Van Der Sloot's mother is a teacher and his father is a high-ranking justice ministry official, who is scheduled to become a judge.

Speculation was also raised Wednesday that Natalee may have been the victim of a date rape drug. Friends who saw her leave the nightclub that night said she had been drinking, but was hardly intoxicated. However, the Kalpoe brothers reportedly told authorities that she appeared extremely drunk.

Police Tracked Three Students

New information concerning the three suspects -- Van Der Sloot, Satish Kalpoe, 18, and Deepak Kalpoe, 21 -- has been reported. The three were questioned immediately after Natalee disappeared and were released, a move that has since be criticized by Holloway's family.

But recent reports say police placed tracking devices on the three students' vehicles and tapped their cell phones in hopes it might lead authorities to Natalee, if she was being held somewhere against her will.

The three originally told police they dropped Natalee off at the Holiday Inn the night she disappeared, but since they have been detained and separated, all three have changed their stories.

The two Kalpoe brothers are saying that they dropped off Natalee and Van Der Sloot in an area near the Marriott. Van Der Sloot said the others dropped him off at home and then took Natalee back to the Holiday Inn.

Meanwhile, Natalee's family and friends still have no idea as to what happened to the Alabama honor student.
ABC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #299 on: June 16, 2005, 09:26:40 AM »

Quote from: "Professor"
The Most Believable Story (MBS): Natalee was given a date rape drug, shortly before leaving the bar. Joran, Satish and Deepak would have administered the drug. They would have offered to drive her home, but taken her somewhere else and raped her. Then something went wrong, "something bad happened." They either killed her or she died of an overdose. Since Joran had no other transportation that night, all three individuals would have been involved in the crime and thus in the disposal of the body. Since there are reports of a 6:30 cell phone call from the South side of the island, that may be where she is buried. They may have had help in disposing of the body, since it appears to be a pretty thorough job.

I agree.  Most Believable (simple/logical).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.