March 28, 2024, 01:49:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS # 5  (Read 197121 times)
wwizard
Scared Monkey

« Reply #300 on: June 16, 2005, 09:27:37 AM »

its NOT hormones with dutchboy, its bizzness (as usual) he (and they) git paid for this

Serpentine and don't bunch up.
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #301 on: June 16, 2005, 09:27:45 AM »

Good morning.  You guys are at it early this morning!   Very Happy
alabama_mom_of_2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #302 on: June 16, 2005, 09:28:47 AM »

Quote from: "GrnLizrd"
I am soooo tired of hearing how long its been like they arent doing anything.  I know it is easy to point fingers but as i said yesterday in the AM.... I was close to the Jessica Lunsford case....  It took 3 weeks to get a lead and she was 80 yards from thier comand post.  Mark was out EVERYDAY searching.  We as americans are in no possition to point fingers at anyone in the LE over there.  Our LE does not release info either!  They wait.  Im sure all our doing thier best.  Its heart breaking and being hit by such a thing so close here I can see how it all unfolds.  Media twisted things and used stuff for head lines then too.  Some stuff you wouldnt believe if I told you.  Please have  Patience.  
And thanks to TOM, RED, and ALL our Aruba friends and not to forget our Star DASH.
Is funny how Dash is some much wiser in her years for her tolerance in not blaming anyone just wanting the truth and to find Nat

Well said, and ummmmm, that "DEE" person on O'Reilly last night, well, lets just say that she is very disrespectful and not an alabamaian I am proud of.......

Praying for Natalee to return safely!
GrnLizrd
Scared Monkey

« Reply #303 on: June 16, 2005, 09:29:07 AM »

Morning Dragon  Smile

Never Give Up!

dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #304 on: June 16, 2005, 09:29:29 AM »

Quote from: "wwizard"
its NOT hormones with dutchboy, its bizzness (as usual) he (and they) git paid for this

Okay, if your theories are so dead on and this is business "as usual" for Joran, then where are the other women coming from?  I haven't anything about other missing women from Aruba recent enough to be at the hands of this young man and not many at all even if you go back several years.
alabama_mom_of_2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #305 on: June 16, 2005, 09:29:40 AM »

Good Morning Dragon, did you bring breakfast?  Very Happy

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #306 on: June 16, 2005, 09:29:51 AM »

Quote from: "wwizard"
u can't tell the red herrings apart w/o a program rite now n aruba. its the motherload of smoke and mirrors. she's gone from aruba, has been since the 30th. everthing has turned out 2 b just another diversion dead end. am I telling the truth? u think she was raped and killed because "they" want u 2 think it. look thru the smoke and diversion (grasshopper). she will never b found on aruba because she's not there. time will bear this out.

I heard one of the brothers has dad involved heavily in a shipping business/owns it??? Thoughts wiz?

sorry-the brothers dad....shipping co owner

peace to all
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #307 on: June 16, 2005, 09:32:33 AM »

Quote from: "alabama_mom_of_2"
Good Morning Dragon, did you bring breakfast?  Very Happy

No, sorry.  I was actually just sitting here wondering what on earth I was going to eat to shut my stomach up!!  lol.
Kelly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #308 on: June 16, 2005, 09:32:57 AM »

Im just tired of hearin that Natalee should have been more responsible, and this and that (like she is being blamed) ya know..yeah it wasnt the smartest of choices..but she is sitll someones friend, sister, daughter, etc….and she deserves to be treatd that way…Not like she is the cause of this…… Im not sayin people on here are sayin that…just people on other sites from Aruba…and No IM NOT DISSIN ON ARUBA IN ANY WAY!!!! Just sayin that a few people that said they were from aruba were sayin “oh she shouldnt have done this, or done that..” Well no kiddin….still doesnt give anyone the right to hurt her! Sorry everyone…lol……had to vent….this is all gettin very frustrating…

If the investigation was done right....we wouldnt be talking all this right now...For example"

if confiscated the cell phones, clothes…Comp..searched cars, and houses the first day they took them in….Natalee would have been found..not sure if she would be alive or not………..but we wouldnt be here talkin bout how rediculous this investigation has gone. Its uncalled for, unprofessional, and inexcusable..and i feel so much for her family! Its a discrace!!!!!! IN a month or so the aruba government will be coverin their asses just like they are coverin Joran’s NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kelly
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #309 on: June 16, 2005, 09:33:54 AM »

When all is said and done, Tom and Red need to write a book that brings together all the facts and theories, and shows how the bloggers stayed one step ahead of the MSM, who merely recycled the same old same old, hour after hour, or spread wild rumors with no foundation (Whoraldo). It would have to be written quickly, but should give credit to the various Aruba news services, the Yahoo Natalee Holloway group site, Riehl World, and contributors like Dash and Arubagirl. A big project on a short time frame, but it would make a wonderful read.
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #310 on: June 16, 2005, 09:34:40 AM »

I think we know amazingly little about the brothers.  I hope the police know more than we do.

Are they natives of the Island--or did they move there.  At what age?  What about their family?  Sources of income?  Where were they a year ago for instance?

I just don't think that we have all the pieces of the puzzle.
roxyluv
Scared Monkey

« Reply #311 on: June 16, 2005, 09:35:21 AM »

I am soooo tired of hearing how long its been like they arent doing anything.  I know it is easy to point fingers but as i said yesterday in the AM.... I was close to the Jessica Lunsford case....  It took 3 weeks to get a lead and she was 80 yards from thier comand post.  Mark was out EVERYDAY searching.  We as americans are in no possition to point fingers at anyone in the LE over there.  Our LE does not release info either!  They wait.  Im sure all our doing thier best.  Its heart breaking and being hit by such a thing so close here I can see how it all unfolds.  Media twisted things and used stuff for head lines then too.  Some stuff you wouldnt believe if I told you.  Please have  Patience.  
And thanks to TOM, RED, and ALL our Aruba friends and not to forget our Star DASH.
Is funny how Dash is some much wiser in her years for her tolerance in not blaming anyone just wanting the truth and to find Nat

Great post
Just have to add there is also no leads on Shasta & Dylan Groene, missing since May 15th , no arrests, no one in custody and no more headlines.
Aruba at least seems to be doing something

If we can send one man to the moon, why can't we send them all?
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #312 on: June 16, 2005, 09:35:26 AM »

Quote from: "Professor"
When all is said and done, Tom and Red need to write a book that brings together all the facts and theories, and shows how the bloggers stayed one step ahead of the MSM, who merely recycled the same old same old, hour after hour, or spread wild rumors with no foundation (Whoraldo). It would have to be written quickly, but should give credit to the various Aruba news services, the Yahoo Natalee Holloway group site, Riehl World, and contributors like Dash and Arubagirl. A big project on a short time frame, but it would make a wonderful read.

I agree...

peace to all
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #313 on: June 16, 2005, 09:35:48 AM »

Joran's mother is on MSNBC.  I do feel bad for her, even if he is guilty.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #314 on: June 16, 2005, 09:36:14 AM »

Quote from: "Kelly"
Im just tired of hearin that Natalee should have been more responsible, and this and that (like she is being blamed) ya know..yeah it wasnt the smartest of choices..but she is sitll someones friend, sister, daughter, etc….and she deserves to be treatd that way…Not like she is the cause of this…… Im not sayin people on here are sayin that…just people on other sites from Aruba…and No IM NOT DISSIN ON ARUBA IN ANY WAY!!!! Just sayin that a few people that said they were from aruba were sayin “oh she shouldnt have done this, or done that..” Well no kiddin….still doesnt give anyone the right to hurt her! Sorry everyone…lol……had to vent….this is all gettin very frustrating…

If the investigation was done right....we wouldnt be talking all this right now...For example"

if confiscated the cell phones, clothes…Comp..searched cars, and houses the first day they took them in….Natalee would have been found..not sure if she would be alive or not………..but we wouldnt be here talkin bout how rediculous this investigation has gone. Its uncalled for, unprofessional, and inexcusable..and i feel so much for her family! Its a discrace!!!!!! IN a month or so the aruba government will be coverin their asses just like they are coverin Joran’s NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

totally

peace to all
festa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #315 on: June 16, 2005, 09:36:14 AM »

I am soooo tired of hearing how long its been like they arent doing anything.  I know it is easy to point fingers but as i said yesterday in the AM....

I agree.  Chandra Levy was in the park for a year and Laci was in the water for months before we found them.   I think seeing her mom on TV breaks our hearts and makes us want a quick resolution.  I know some things do not make sense in this investigation, but hopefully when all is said and done and we are privy to what exactly they were doing, it will.
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #316 on: June 16, 2005, 09:36:17 AM »

Quote from: "Professor"

Absolutely.  More correct information here than on TV.  A lot of speculation too, but a lot of information that is correct.  And many many people emotionally involved in a story about a young woman we don't even know.
GrnLizrd
Scared Monkey

« Reply #317 on: June 16, 2005, 09:36:27 AM »

Kelly.. did u know LE was at the house knocking on door for info from nieghbors where Jessica in twice.  They Lied.

Never Give Up!

alabama_mom_of_2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #318 on: June 16, 2005, 09:37:01 AM »

Quote from: "roxyluv"

Great post
Just have to add there is also no leads on Shasta & Dylan Groene, missing since May 15th , no arrests, no one in custody and no more headlines.
Aruba at least seems to be doing something

I followed that story as well, until it just vanished into thin air.  I have often wondered since the last article I read on them where the investigation stood, another tragic story. Sad

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #319 on: June 16, 2005, 09:37:31 AM »

im starting to think that something else is going on here... im not sure just what... but last summer my gf and i and our 2 friends went to aruba, like every summer, well the two of them were walking on the beach at like 4 am and someone came out of the bushes wearing all black and proceed to coming walking up to them at a quick pace, they got scared shitless and started to run..( this took place between the hyatt and the HI). well if vd sloot did go to the fisherman huts maybe they were both assaulted and natalee was taken by others. that area is a know local hang out, however i dont know how many ppl are actually out there at 4 in the morn...thinking about this for 17 days, ive been able to come up with very little.. think about it. if they (the authorities) are going to look near ayo, that area is a tourist attraction and a freshly dug grave would have certainly stood out, especislly with everyone looking for natalee. something else is definetley going on here... i hestate to say slave trade because nothing like that has happened before, and there is no pattern of kidnapping on aruba..im just as perplexed as others..

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.