April 25, 2024, 01:26:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS # 5  (Read 197712 times)
baj
Scared Monkey

« Reply #340 on: June 16, 2005, 09:46:48 AM »

what did J's mom have to say this morning
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #341 on: June 16, 2005, 09:47:35 AM »

does anyone think there will be a break in this case and it will be solved soon?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
bamabelle11
Scared Monkey

« Reply #342 on: June 16, 2005, 09:47:48 AM »

On Greta last night the reporter with her at the light house showed the direction he lived in and it would have been a loooong walk at 4am from the hotels
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #343 on: June 16, 2005, 09:48:07 AM »

Has anyone heard more about Joran's lawyer violating a law?  MSNBC reported it this morning. But, didn't give details.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #344 on: June 16, 2005, 09:48:50 AM »

i also think it is interesting that the aua authorities have been looking in SA...as reported last week

+++

Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #345 on: June 16, 2005, 09:48:50 AM »

Thanks Dragonfly - at this point I think we are all either being purposely mislead or it is just like someone said yesterday.  The media is just trying for ratings.

NOT TO MENTION -now it is like 48 hours past the 24 hours we were supposed to hear something with regards to a "resolution."

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
GrnLizrd
Scared Monkey

« Reply #346 on: June 16, 2005, 09:49:26 AM »

Rox wrote...Great post
Just have to add there is also no leads on Shasta & Dylan Groene, missing since May 15th , no arrests, no one in custody and no more headlines.
Aruba at least seems to be doing something

ANother very good point why arent americans knocking down that towns LE door for info where are those children.  Please dont miss understand i surf ather boards for info on them too and I am just as concerned for Nat. The only diff. is I happen to be closer to the Jessica case.

Never Give Up!

iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #347 on: June 16, 2005, 09:50:14 AM »

The timeline indicates nothing really happened investigationwise until Natalee's family, probably assisted by security consultants on the island (Kroll, Control Risk?) identified and tracked down Joran sometime around midnight the following night.  

Quote from: "Hopeful"
Quote from: "Professor"
To pinemeadows, who wrote: I'm just amazed that young, first-time offenders can pull something like this off.

My reply: It really doesn't make a lot of sense, does it? That these 3 young men could pull off something like this, without some kind of help. But whatever help they got would have been before Natalee was discovered missing.

1.   I agree that Natalee´s disappearance seems too perfect to have been planned by three teenagers.
2.   This is unless they had done this before and the whole thing was premeditated, including eliminating all tracks leading to their incrimination.
3.   They had plenty of time to get rid of evidence, since Natalee´s absence was noticed about 9 hours later after she left the bar with the three individuals (as the group was leaving the hotel to go the airport). I wonder when did the investigation started…
4.   I also believe that the versions they are giving may be untrue and misleading to distract the investigators from what really happened, while they left someone in charge to get rid of all evidence.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #348 on: June 16, 2005, 09:50:40 AM »

Quote from: "wwizard"
Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "wwizard"
u can't tell the red herrings apart w/o a program rite now n aruba. its the motherload of smoke and mirrors. she's gone from aruba, has been since the 30th. everthing has turned out 2 b just another diversion dead end. am I telling the truth? u think she was raped and killed because "they" want u 2 think it. look thru the smoke and diversion (grasshopper). she will never b found on aruba because she's not there. time will bear this out.

I heard one of the brothers has dad involved heavily in a shipping business/owns it??? Thoughts wiz?

sorry-the brothers dad....shipping co owner

no..

eye dont believe n coincidence, do u?

peace to all
Kelly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #349 on: June 16, 2005, 09:51:03 AM »

Im at work so really cant stay updated with the news today......other than internet resourses which are showin same things........anyone hear anything new................

Kelly
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #350 on: June 16, 2005, 09:51:05 AM »

Quote from: "Sleeks"
Another interesting factor to me - I've seen all the garbage website posted by Joran - only 1 about the one brother.  And from what I did see - he didn't strike me as self-absorbed as Joran.  WHAT DO U THINK?

I think that some of us yesterday were beginning to wonder how well Joran knew the brothers and if they were all that close.  The brothers are not listed as his "friends" on at least one of his websites and besides the picture I see on the news, I haven't seen many of them together.  Maybe this is why they turned on each other so fast.  And, although I do believe they all know something about where she is, I also think there is a little more truth to the story the brothers are telling.
roxyluv
Scared Monkey

« Reply #351 on: June 16, 2005, 09:51:34 AM »

Quote from: "alabama_mom_of_2

I followed that story as well, until it just vanished into thin air.  I have often wondered since the last article I read on them where the investigation stood, another tragic story. Sad[/quote

It is and that 's why it baffles me why some criticize Aruba and say the FBI would have solved this already, well guess what there are thousands of missing people in America that are not properly handled. You just have to go to court TV and read up on many of the missing person cases and see the FBI 's track record is not very good.
Remember the girl who went missing and was found 7 years later working under her own name and  social security #

If we can send one man to the moon, why can't we send them all?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #352 on: June 16, 2005, 09:52:33 AM »

i hate to say this but the idiot boys dont look sharp enough to pull this off.
maybe just maybe they are nt the actual perps..

+++

Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #353 on: June 16, 2005, 09:52:35 AM »

AMY BRADLEY ANOTHER EXAMPLE And what about her poor parents???????

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #354 on: June 16, 2005, 09:52:41 AM »

But also realize that they did not KNOW when she would be reported missing.  They could not assume they had all that time.  For all they knew, there could have been a report as early as the next morning at departure time and someone could have remembered right then who they last saw her with.

They had to operate with the belief that by daylight or shortly thereafter, people would be looking and asking questions.
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #355 on: June 16, 2005, 09:53:25 AM »

Quote from: "Rob"
does anyone think there will be a break in this case and it will be solved soon?

I do think that.  Maybe it's just wishful thinking, but I really think they are operating on concrete information now with the searches.  Information from phone records and the brothers.  So, I guess I just have a feeling that something will happen soon.  I hope I'm not wrong.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #356 on: June 16, 2005, 09:53:48 AM »

i dont know who S&D groene are , are they important to this cse?

+++

pinemeadows
Scared Monkey

« Reply #357 on: June 16, 2005, 09:53:49 AM »

[
Quote from: "Hopeful"
Quote from: "Professor"
To pinemeadows, who wrote: I'm just amazed that young, first-time offenders can pull something like this off.

My reply: It really doesn't make a lot of sense, does it? That these 3 young men could pull off something like this, without some kind of help. But whatever help they got would have been before Natalee was discovered missing.

The more I think about this, the less it makes sense...I mean, the fact that they did this alone.  Didn't someone say they left the club at 1:30 a.m.???  And Joran was in school the next morning?  How can you rape, kill or sell someone in, let's say 5 or 6 hours, and then go to school?

Yep, looks like he either sold her, or had lots and lots of help.
wwizard
Scared Monkey

« Reply #358 on: June 16, 2005, 09:54:01 AM »

aruba has jerked my chain 4 the last time.......NH is probably alive (if
she's minding).....but she ain't n or around aruba....what seems like random events is really a well oiled machine and it is ABOVE THE LAW...this is white slavery territory we're n....no "rules".....I no the game now....and we ALL need to deal w/ it.......if there was no internet I wood no only watt the mainstream media tells me (laughable) and b OK......but I no more now....

the scam is this....the dutchguy is the setup man. he takes the "mark" and
plays kissy kissy wink wink all week and plants the "trust me" hook.....he
sets em up and the brothers carry em 2 the boat......after they seperate the "mark" from "the herd" and away we go......no body ever found means no murder conviction.....they do their "time" and are released........what a gig......foolproof......I feel for the people caught up in this twisted vortex....the ONLY way her parents will ever see her is 2 pay 2 have her back and it's very slim odds because that wood b an admission of guilt by the pirates of the caribbean.....u just don't kill women like NH....unless u can throw away $20,000, $50,000, $100,000.........way 2 valuable......the abducted women cooperate or die....real simple....what wood u do in their place? b honest
w/ yourself......I'm through checking EVERY headline cause it don't
matter.....I now no how it's gonna play now.....the "student"
brothers......."students" of watt and tell me about their mainland
connections.....the 3 will b released.....b honest agin.......no
evidence.....if this disturbs u, I apologize, it's just the reality of the
situation......hug ur fam, kids, friends 2 day because ur free and not in a nightmare like this......watt did NH ever do to warrant her punishment....the trio is a lot more scared of their BOSS than the law......all the king horses and all the kings men......be well

NH has been SOLD. Don't shoot the messenger. The truth is ugly and it hurts. We must deal with it though as adults and stop pretending it doesn't happen. There's BIG money playing the game. Here's an example:
You buy a blonde women (popular where everyone is dark headed) for $100,000. She could easily make you $50,000 a year for say 20 years. After 2 years she's paid for and pure profit. $50,000 x 20 years = $1,000,000.
We lead sheltered lives in the US. Painfull to think about but it happens
ALL the time. She's NOT on Aruba, look all you want. She left Aruba on a boat within an hour of leaving the bar. This is the ONLY scenario that fits all the "evidence". She was stalked from day 1, nothing accidental about it. Time will bear this out.

Serpentine and don't bunch up.
bamabelle11
Scared Monkey

« Reply #359 on: June 16, 2005, 09:54:06 AM »

http://www.findclaudia.homestead.com/files/Jamaica_Scotsman.htm

this case is similar to natalee's but in Jamaica. She was never found and no one was ever charged. happened at the same time of year... end of May in 2000
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.