April 20, 2024, 03:52:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS # 5  (Read 197633 times)
bamabelle11
Scared Monkey

« Reply #380 on: June 16, 2005, 10:08:03 AM »

In the Claudia case the family received an anyonomous letter telling them that the bartender was with her and that he knew what happened... not saying its exactly the same, just is familiar.. no clues, no body and a tainted investigation with a coverup
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #381 on: June 16, 2005, 10:08:10 AM »

Quote from: "wwizard"
aruba has jerked my chain 4 the last time.......NH is probably alive (if
she's minding).....but she ain't n or around aruba....what seems like random events is really a well oiled machine and it is ABOVE THE LAW...this is white slavery territory we're n....no "rules".....I no the game now....and we ALL need to deal w/ it.......if there was no internet I wood no only watt the mainstream media tells me (laughable) and b OK......but I no more now....

the scam is this....the dutchguy is the setup man. he takes the "mark" and
plays kissy kissy wink wink all week and plants the "trust me" hook.....he
sets em up and the brothers carry em 2 the boat......after they seperate the "mark" from "the herd" and away we go......no body ever found means no murder conviction.....they do their "time" and are released........what a gig......foolproof......I feel for the people caught up in this twisted vortex....the ONLY way her parents will ever see her is 2 pay 2 have her back and it's very slim odds because that wood b an admission of guilt by the pirates of the caribbean.....u just don't kill women like NH....unless u can throw away $20,000, $50,000, $100,000.........way 2 valuable......the abducted women cooperate or die....real simple....what wood u do in their place? b honest
w/ yourself......I'm through checking EVERY headline cause it don't
matter.....I now no how it's gonna play now.....the "student"
brothers......."students" of watt and tell me about their mainland
connections.....the 3 will b released.....b honest agin.......no
evidence.....if this disturbs u, I apologize, it's just the reality of the
situation......hug ur fam, kids, friends 2 day because ur free and not in a nightmare like this......watt did NH ever do to warrant her punishment....the trio is a lot more scared of their BOSS than the law......all the king horses and all the kings men......be well

NH has been SOLD. Don't shoot the messenger. The truth is ugly and it hurts. We must deal with it though as adults and stop pretending it doesn't happen. There's BIG money playing the game. Here's an example:
You buy a blonde women (popular where everyone is dark headed) for $100,000. She could easily make you $50,000 a year for say 20 years. After 2 years she's paid for and pure profit. $50,000 x 20 years = $1,000,000.
We lead sheltered lives in the US. Painfull to think about but it happens
ALL the time. She's NOT on Aruba, look all you want. She left Aruba on a boat within an hour of leaving the bar. This is the ONLY scenario that fits all the "evidence". She was stalked from day 1, nothing accidental about it. Time will bear this out.

Okay, not to offend, but I really do have a hard time subscribing to this and I'll tell you why.  First of all you talk about this like it is a huge set-up and these boys are experienced.  Before I can buy in to this I really would like to know what other women are missing.  If this is such a lucrative business and these boys are experienced enough to pull this off without a hitch, who else have they done this with.  Secondly, while I agree that Natalee is a beautiful young woman, beautiful young women are raped and killed everyday.  Beauty has nothing to do with it, and then again has everything to do with it if they wanted her and she said no.  Happens all the time.  My last point is that although they don't look smart enough and they are young and some have a problem with them being able to pull a murder and it's cover-up off in such a short time but I don't think any of us can relate to being in that situation.  I believe if they killed her on accident and went into "self-preservation" mode then it is entirely possible that they did it.  They had to have been thinking about what would happen to them if they got caught.  They have lived on the island for years.  They would know where to take a body and limit the chances of it being discovered.  And remember that they had days to cover up and destroy evidence and correct mistakes.  Don't forget that.  Most people don't have days to do that.
pinemeadows
Scared Monkey

« Reply #382 on: June 16, 2005, 10:08:57 AM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"
cjm:

I fully agree with you. The text message/phone call to the brothers from Joran is key.  The report of a call back at 6:30am is huge, if it happened.  That might suggest Joran handled things on his own during the night.  However, I have not seen a reliable report on the 6:30am call.

Did the brothers say what time the text message came in from Joran in their report?

And he was in school, supposedly, at 7:30 or 8????  That's one cold 17 year old kid.
joebob
Scared Monkey

« Reply #383 on: June 16, 2005, 10:09:12 AM »

The dad's got to be in on it.
Compananzi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #384 on: June 16, 2005, 10:09:26 AM »

Quote from: "GrnLizrd"
As i friend of Marks ...

who is Mark by the way?
cjm
Scared Monkey

« Reply #385 on: June 16, 2005, 10:10:06 AM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"
cjm:

I fully agree with you. The text message/phone call to the brothers from Joran is key.  The report of a call back at 6:30am is huge, if it happened.  That might suggest Joran handled things on his own during the night.  However, I have not seen a reliable report on the 6:30am call.

Did the brothers say what time the text message came in from Joran in their report?

By the way, Natalee's dad and wife will be on MSNBC at 8:15am, I'm in Mountain Time so adjust your time accordingly.

From what MickeyJohn said,
JOHN: No, sir. He said -- what he told me [was that] on his way back up they stopped ... close to the Marriott and they dropped off the missing girl and the Dutch guy ... and he and his brother went home. And he went online, and like, after an hour later, the Dutch guy sent him a message, a text message on his cell phone, saying that when he got home he'd also go online to chat with him.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/americas/06/14/cnna.john/
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #386 on: June 16, 2005, 10:10:58 AM »

Quote from: "joebob"

OK well just the fact that the dad supposedly took Joran out of the country (or on some short trip) after the first release.  Even if he didn't know anything.  Maybe Joran took whatever evidence (drugs - whatever) with him.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #387 on: June 16, 2005, 10:11:06 AM »

Dad is big polis man,  and sons dad owns huge shipping company???
hmmmmm......wiz?
aruba girl???
Tom r u looking this up??

peace to all
wwizard
Scared Monkey

« Reply #388 on: June 16, 2005, 10:11:36 AM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "wwizard"
Quote from: "Professor"
This case has been likened to the disappearance of Claudia Kirschhoch in Jamaica, some time ago. But there is one big difference. We know who was with Natalee Holloway when she disappeared.

yeah, but we have no "evidence" and NOTHING 2 keep them from walkin (and they will). there is no "legal" remedy.

s & d groene....big dutch political entity or what wiz??? I just looked it up but only info  dutch...spy-bot/wear....???

??????? the only thing that pops up is "search and destroy spyware remover" written in germany r netherlands. great app, eye use it on my confusers

Serpentine and don't bunch up.
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #389 on: June 16, 2005, 10:12:11 AM »

Quote from: "americaninaruba"
Teh Kalpoes are a surname family that have moved to aruba like 8 years ago or somethign like that,,,,,their family has a car rental apparently, but the kalpoes them selves i have no idea what they do...the younger one goes to Colegio (a school here) and the other older one works at a cybercafe

Thank you!!!!  We have been speculating and working on false information for days!!   Very Happy
Compananzi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #390 on: June 16, 2005, 10:12:31 AM »

Quote from: "Sleeks"

OK well just the fact that the dad supposedly took Joran out of the country (or on some short trip) after the first release.  Even if he didn't know anything.  Maybe Joran took whatever evidence (drugs - whatever) with him.

I read that the father took the younger brother for a trip before all this happened, he came the day after coincidently or due to the incident.  Please verify this ... I doubt that Joran left aruba since Memorial day.
americaninaruba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #391 on: June 16, 2005, 10:12:51 AM »

they dont have a shipping company

Just when you think you've hit rock bottom,someone throws you a shovel
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #392 on: June 16, 2005, 10:12:59 AM »

Rob,

Even though I think the crime is simple, I don't think the present situation with lawyers, interrogators and law enforcement is simple at all.  Why not a confession?  Prior to professional interrogators arriving recently I'm betting there was little intense questioning....since the pros arrived a few days ago we've seen more action and real investigation since the case started.  It also appears the FBI is taking a somewhat larger role.

I do think we'll have a confession.  As good investigators have said, it does take time to conduct well planned and shrewd interviews playing one suspect off the other.

Plus, they're all lawyered up....

The biggest break is we know they've turned on one another.  That is HUGE....it's only a matter of time.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #393 on: June 16, 2005, 10:13:09 AM »

s & d groene....big dutch political entity or what wiz??? I just looked it up but only info  dutch...spy-bot/wear....???[/quote]

??????? the only thing that pops up is "search and destroy spyware remover" written in germany r netherlands. great app, eye use it on my confusers[/quote]

thanks....not shipping co but interesting....this hides trax 4 u/confuses??

peace to all
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #394 on: June 16, 2005, 10:14:33 AM »

thanx-
maybe by now I am going nuts
what is new there??

peace to all
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #395 on: June 16, 2005, 10:15:28 AM »

It looks like a mile and a half on the map and a straight shot from the hotel row.  Seems like a long time to walk a mile and a half.  Do people do much walking on Aruba?  

b
JOrans house is FAR from the HI to walk I live in the neighbor hood next to him , once we walked to the marriott (fartehr down from the HI) and walking it took us about 2 1/2 hours.....on bycicle it tooks us about 1 hour
americaninaruba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #396 on: June 16, 2005, 10:16:23 AM »

absolutely NOTHING im going nuts...apparently they want to keep the press as much out of this as possible becuase they are turjnign thigns around...everyinfo they give the media in the US they turn it aroun d in some weird way and make it "sound like something else"...so elts see dont worry ill be posting as soon as I here anythign you cant understand! hahahhaha
keep me informed with what happens on TV!

Just when you think you've hit rock bottom,someone throws you a shovel
Twelve Monkeys
Scared Monkey

« Reply #397 on: June 16, 2005, 10:16:28 AM »

Quote from: "Professor"
This case has been likened to the disappearance of Claudia Kirschhoch in Jamaica, some time ago. But there is one big difference. We know who was with Natalee Holloway when she disappeared.

Thankyou.

12 Monkeys
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #398 on: June 16, 2005, 10:16:29 AM »

Embarassed Perhaps I got stories mixed up - I was under the impression that like right after, the dad took Joran somewhere.  Maybe it was in fact the younger brother.  But then it would also be interesting to find out WAS it AFTER and how close are Joran and his younger bro.  ???????

Please let me know - I will be signing on & off since I also am at the old 9 - 5  Mad

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
Compananzi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #399 on: June 16, 2005, 10:17:09 AM »

How far is Montana from Holiday Inn, some peeps say it a mile from the hotels, some near Hooiberg?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.