March 28, 2024, 07:55:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS # 5  (Read 197129 times)
joebob
Scared Monkey

« Reply #460 on: June 16, 2005, 10:49:35 AM »

So its really not a matter of record that nothing was found.
cjm
Scared Monkey

« Reply #461 on: June 16, 2005, 10:49:39 AM »

Quote from: "Professor"
To cjm: I know that you are quoting Mickey John, who claimed that Deepak Kalmoe told him that they dropped off Jaron and Natalee and that Jaron sent him a text message from his cell phone one hour later.

My response: Mickey John may be telling the truth, but there is no way that we should assume that Deepak Kalmoe was telling Mickey John the truth.

Without the Kalmoe brothers, Jaron had no ride home. So, the brothers were part of the crime.

IMO there are three likely scenarios.

1) Joran and Natalee were dropped off.  Joran killed her and walked home.

2) Joran and Natalee were dropped off.  Joran killed her and then called the brother's for help.

3) The three boys all were there when Natalie was killed.
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #462 on: June 16, 2005, 10:52:17 AM »

Quote from: "Kelly"
If you knew your child was holding something back, and possibly guilty of something serious...what would your next move be? would you cover for him.....Think about it..these parents will take every bit of information that have gotten and not let it out......I do not know if i could keep something that could possibly lead to natalee or help the authorities........i couldnt live with that guilt...

If this were my child, you can bet your a-- that I would go through his room with a fine tooth comb because I would have to know for myself if there was any truth to the accusations.  The delima as a parent would be if I actually found something.  Do you turn in your own son?  I would love to sit here today and tell you that I would.  That I would turn in evidence to help Natalee's parents find their daughter.  I'll say that I would, but I have NO CLUE what that would be like.  Giving up your own child so someone else can find theirs.  I want to say I would do it.  But I just don't know.  What an impossible situation to be in.  All I can say is if it were me in her position I would have gone through his room already and if there was something there I would find it.
americaninaruba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #463 on: June 16, 2005, 10:53:41 AM »

now they are collecting emails from poeple that would like to send to this lady on the Oreilly show last nite....even Oreilly wasnt too happy w/ her actions....let see waht happens and if anyone would liek to help send an email to this lady please email them to me

Just when you think you've hit rock bottom,someone throws you a shovel
Kelly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #464 on: June 16, 2005, 10:53:44 AM »

The girl alana that was on the ORiely show last ngiht that was on the trip with natalee and a friend said that they hung out (joran+Natalee) for the last couple days of the trip..and that noone saw anything unusual or anything....So this girl clearly trusted him to be hanginout with him for athe last couple days...as to why they said the didint see anythign wrong with her hangin out with him..theysaid they danced all night together..then she told alana that she wsa gon to go back to the hotel with the other group that was there...so alana said ok "assuming" that she would go back with the other group.  The was just a lot of assuming it seems..from what the two kids stated on the intereview

Kelly
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #465 on: June 16, 2005, 10:55:48 AM »

If older brother works at internet cafe, then he has or had access to so many computers that he could contact people with less "fear" of detection.

That is an interesting tidbit.
americaninaruba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #466 on: June 16, 2005, 10:56:56 AM »

they are saying that what this aldy is doing is not just hurt ARuba but also all the american companies here....most of the Hotels here are American Onwed and also the restaurants...she need to understand that yes this would hurt aruba but also American COmpanies all the franchises we have here...they need to understand the US also does lots of bussiness here,,,,,,all imoprted things are like 80% from the US being theires nothign made or grown here....so boycotting us is also boycotting the US

mustiquemama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #467 on: June 16, 2005, 10:57:01 AM »

americaninaruba  Very Happy  thank you very much.

I love how they're slamming Dee and encouraging emails to her.  I would like to think they will upset her, but she seems to be the kind of person who can only hear herself speak.

Catch your own self up -- read the front page at www.scaredmonkeys.com. Smile
MississippiGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #468 on: June 16, 2005, 10:57:28 AM »

What exactly did this Dee Fine lady say on O'Reilly?
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #469 on: June 16, 2005, 10:57:43 AM »

Kelly, Dash posts here is almost a little sister to some.

The take I get is that Nat was walking with J between the two groups.  First group really though she was with the group behind.  Back group thought she was catching up to those in front.  Back group was checking a nearby club to be sure no one was left behind.  These kids were trying hard to take care of each other.
joebob
Scared Monkey

« Reply #470 on: June 16, 2005, 10:58:07 AM »

As it stands, I think the three will walk.

I'm hoping, however, that the 3 remain in custody for the 116 days and that the case will be worked on.

We do not have all the information that the PD has such as phone records, etc. So there is still a chance that there is enough information to get this resolved.  

Even if they find her dead, they will never be able to prove rape. If they do find her dead and there is no physical evidence of struggle or other foul play, the three will not be convicted of murder. Even if there is evidence, its going to be hard to pin it on them versus a separate individual(s).  If she is found alive, then other possiblities exist.
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #471 on: June 16, 2005, 10:58:22 AM »

Quote from: "Kelly"
The girl alana that was on the ORiely show last ngiht that was on the trip with natalee and a friend said that they hung out (joran+Natalee) for the last couple days of the trip..and that noone saw anything unusual or anything....So this girl clearly trusted him to be hanginout with him for athe last couple days...as to why they said the didint see anythign wrong with her hangin out with him..theysaid they danced all night together..then she told alana that she wsa gon to go back to the hotel with the other group that was there...so alana said ok "assuming" that she would go back with the other group.  The was just a lot of assuming it seems..from what the two kids stated on the intereview

In case you didn't know, Alana posts on this board as ---.
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #472 on: June 16, 2005, 10:58:32 AM »

Quote from: "mustiquemama"
americaninaruba  Very Happy  thank you very much.

I love how they're slamming Dee and encouraging emails to her.  I would like to think they will upset her, but she seems to be the kind of person who can only hear herself speak.

I agree.  I hope they bombard her with emails and maybe phone calls to the radio station.  But I too think she only hears herself.
americaninaruba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #473 on: June 16, 2005, 10:58:38 AM »

TOP95: also their are 4 missing kids in Alabama at themoment....why isnt anything being said about them??? they desreve media attention too dont htye??is this because they are not american? or becuase theiur african american? hes givnig the informatin from the alabama missing childerns foundations (or somethign like that)

Kelly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #474 on: June 16, 2005, 10:58:39 AM »

She (alana) said that they dont blame the chaparones because it was clearly impossible to monitor 160 kids on the trip..she said that everyone on the trip just assumed that Natalee was with the other group..So she siad that ebcuase Natalee was so popular...the friends were like ohh she must be with so and so ..and the next group was like ohhh she must be with so and sooo..I

Kelly
Kelly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #475 on: June 16, 2005, 10:59:32 AM »

Yeah i realized that she was ---- when she made certain comments on the show and when i realized her IM name on AOL that she gave in your profile was the same as her name...

Kelly
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #476 on: June 16, 2005, 10:59:54 AM »

Quote from: "MississippiGirl"
What exactly did this Dee Fine lady say on O'Reilly?

She was claiming that the chaparones left on a private jet or some other nonsense.  As well as trying to blame them for what happened, despite being repeatedly told that they were not conventional chaparones.
JessesMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #477 on: June 16, 2005, 11:00:00 AM »

Quote from: "Another K in Texas"
If older brother works at internet cafe, then he has or had access to so many computers that he could contact people with less "fear" of detection.

That is an interesting tidbit.

That is interesting, something I don't recall hearing before .... wonder if they have considered confiscating the computers from there to see if there's any info on them.
MomMomMary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #478 on: June 16, 2005, 11:00:25 AM »

From what Dash said on O'Reilly last night, does that mean that Natalee was not seen in the car with Joran?  It sounds as if Natalee had fully intended to go with the "other group" -- which would seem (to me, anyway) that she was possibly "forced" into the car??
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #479 on: June 16, 2005, 11:02:10 AM »

Quote from: "americaninaruba"
TOP95: also their are 4 missing kids in Alabama at themoment....why isnt anything being said about them??? they desreve media attention too dont htye??is this because they are not american? or becuase theiur african american? hes givnig the informatin from the alabama missing childerns foundations (or somethign like that)

You know, I knew this would end up this way.  We have tried so hard on this board to not point fingers or place blame or get into country bashing.  I admit we have all complained about what we perceive as a lack of investigation or to slow to investigate in this case, but we have also done a lot of complaining about the US press.  I wish it wouldn't go this way.  The focus is soon going to be lost and will be all about insults and not about Natalee.

Thanks so much for translating this stuff AIA.  You do us a great service.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.