April 26, 2024, 04:50:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS # 5  (Read 197729 times)
Twelve Monkeys
Scared Monkey

« Reply #480 on: June 16, 2005, 11:02:24 AM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"
Joran is now admitting the brothers did drop he and Natalee off at fisherman hut to swim but they both left there, he walking home and her to HI.  Story changes yet again, if that is in fact what he is saying now.

This is easily exposed as a lie because the first "story" was that she was dropped off at the her hotel, why say that if she walked back to the hotel? They are trying to cover something up and they are not doing a very good job of it.

12 Monkeys
ChinbeardXIV
Scared Monkey

« Reply #481 on: June 16, 2005, 11:02:27 AM »

I'm really thinking that the Aruban police will give in and let the FBI do a little good cop/bad cop on these three kids and a more cut'n'dried story will result.  

It's time to lay this thing to rest.
Teo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #482 on: June 16, 2005, 11:02:29 AM »

they keep repeating the audio of the show of O'reilly

You can always listen to different Arubian Radio stations at http://www.arubadag.com so tune in and be informed at the spot
boxopen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #483 on: June 16, 2005, 11:02:41 AM »

wwizard
Scared Monkey

« Reply #484 on: June 16, 2005, 11:02:50 AM »

Quote from: "joebob"
As it stands, I think the three will walk.

I'm hoping, however, that the 3 remain in custody for the 116 days and that the case will be worked on.

We do not have all the information that the PD has such as phone records, etc. So there is still a chance that there is enough information to get this resolved.  

Even if they find her dead, they will never be able to prove rape. If they do find her dead and there is no physical evidence of struggle or other foul play, the three will not be convicted of murder. Even if there is evidence, its going to be hard to pin it on them versus a separate individual(s).  If she is found alive, then other possiblities exist.

NH is NOT on or near Aruba so they wont b finding n e body. as I said from the get go, no body, no conviction, they will walk (w/ the money)

Serpentine and don't bunch up.
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #485 on: June 16, 2005, 11:03:14 AM »

Sadly we have many missing children in America.  That is why we now have the Amber alert system and it has helped.

Many of these cases do involve noncustodial parental kidnapping though.  

Not all of them.

We put their faces on milk cartons and at the entrances to Walmart.  

Every now and then we get an Elizabeth Smart miracle.

But I think the issue many Americans have in this case is the time.

Police knew Nat was last seen with J and it too long to keep him in custody.  

Plus the size of Aruba makes us infer (correctly or not) that the police are of the quality you would find in a mid sized town in our country--and therefore they would lack the training and forensics to investigate properly.

We watch CSI and have come to believe that fornesics can solve just about any case.

All of this contributes.
mustiquemama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #486 on: June 16, 2005, 11:03:28 AM »

I'm loving it Teo.  Anyone know how big a mindspring inbox is?

Catch your own self up -- read the front page at www.scaredmonkeys.com. Smile
Kelly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #487 on: June 16, 2005, 11:04:06 AM »

Ya i remember alana saying that she was walking inbetween groups and stuff..and i am fully aware that they made every effort to make sure everyone got back ok..and know they went to each bar making sure to gather everyone up.. Just unfortunate thats all...I mean..after Natalee said im goin back with this group...im sure that is all they needed to know..yeah know..they didnt think it was in her nature to just leave..so of course they are going to assume she in fact would be headin back to the hotel with the other group..that is why its so strange..that she would just be like.... Ok i change my mind ill head back later..and not tell anyone yeah know.... I wanna know what roomate was thinkgin when she never showed up late into the night.....Did she think NH was just crashin in another room or something?

Kelly
Kelly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #488 on: June 16, 2005, 11:05:34 AM »

From what the kid said on the interview last night..he siad that he did not see her get into the car...Noone did i guess....bc you coudlnt see the street from inside the club or somethin........... i jut dont buy that she would just get into the car and not tell anyone.

Kelly
westcoastguy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #489 on: June 16, 2005, 11:05:37 AM »

The talk of the possibility of NH being sold/taken off the island has always crossed my mind.  Be it that i pray she's alive or simply i find this theory believable?  The argument "where are all the other missing girls they've taken / sold " is valid but, and this may seem too coincidental, maybe she is the first.  These boys ARE young so it's not likely they would have been doing this a lot.  There was speculation that Horan had a gambling debt to pay?  Would this lead him to do something like this?  
I doubt all of this as i subscribe to the thinking that there would be others too but it remains a possibility in my mind.  I will say though, the longer this goes on with ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in the way of evidence (to our knowledge), the more i think she's off the island.  No matter how well these kids know the island and where they could have possibly hid her, we can't be expected to believe that with all the technology, FBI methods, fact these are kids, etc, something would have come of it by now.......... Confused
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #490 on: June 16, 2005, 11:06:00 AM »

Quote from: "Kelly"
Ya i remember alana saying that she was walking inbetween groups and stuff..and i am fully aware that they made every effort to make sure everyone got back ok..and know they went to each bar making sure to gather everyone up.. Just unfortunate thats all...I mean..after Natalee said im goin back with this group...im sure that is all they needed to know..yeah know..they didnt think it was in her nature to just leave..so of course they are going to assume she in fact would be headin back to the hotel with the other group..that is why its so strange..that she would just be like.... Ok i change my mind ill head back later..and not tell anyone yeah know.... I wanna know what roomate was thinkgin when she never showed up late into the night.....Did she think NH was just crashin in another room or something?

There were 3 roomates and they thought Nat must have crashed in another room with some other friends.
ChinbeardXIV
Scared Monkey

« Reply #491 on: June 16, 2005, 11:06:22 AM »

Non-Americans need to understand that a large, large number of morning radio shows in the US are aimed purely at entertaining the masses--even when the top story might be a missing/murdered young lady from their own state.  

I know that very, very few Americans will actually boycott a vacation destination like Aruba...in fact, we might even play a little golf on an Aruban course while we search for the real killer of Nicole Simpson!  You know?
wwizard
Scared Monkey

« Reply #492 on: June 16, 2005, 11:06:46 AM »

Quote from: "boxopen"
Quote from: "cjm"
IMO there are three likely scenarios.
1) Joran and Natalee were dropped off.  Joran killed her and walked home.
2) Joran and Natalee were dropped off.  Joran killed her and then called the brother's for help.
3) The three boys all were there when Natalie was killed.

Just a thought... 99% of the "market" are always WRONG!
Hint: Check the other 1%...  Idea
Forget pre-concepts... open the mind..."forget" the dutch; what's about the brothers?  Wink

I am the one crying out in the wilderness, I am the 1%.

aruba has jerked my chain 4 the last time.......NH is probably alive (if
she's minding).....but she ain't n or around aruba....what seems like random
events is really a well oiled machine and it is ABOVE THE LAW...this is
white slavery territory we're n....no "rules".....I no the game now....and
we ALL need to deal w/ it.......if there was no internet I wood no only watt
the mainstream media tells me (laughable) and b OK......but I no more
now....

the scam is this....the dutchguy is the setup man. he takes the "mark" and
plays kissy kissy wink wink all week and plants the "trust me" hook.....he
sets em up and the brothers carry em 2 the boat......after they seperate the "mark" from "the herd" and away we go......no body ever found means no murder conviction.....they do their "time" and are released........what a gig......foolproof......I feel for the people caught up in this twisted vortex....the ONLY way her parents will ever see her is 2 pay 2 have her back and it's very slim odds because that wood b an admission of guilt by the pirates of the caribbean.....u just don't kill women like NH....unless u can throw away $20,000, $50,000, $100,000.........way 2 valuable......the abducted women cooperate or die....real simple....what wood u do in their place? b honest
w/ yourself......I'm through checking EVERY headline cause it don't
matter.....I now no how it's gonna play now.....the "student"
brothers......."students" of watt and tell me about their mainland
connections.....the 3 will b released.....b honest agin.......no
evidence.....if this disturbs u, I apologize, it's just the reality of the
situation......hug ur fam, kids, friends 2 day because ur free and not in a nightmare like this......watt did NH ever do to warrant her punishment....the trio is a lot more scared of their BOSS than the law......all the king horses and all the kings men......be well

NH has been SOLD. Don't shoot the messenger. The truth is ugly and it hurts. We must deal with it though as adults and stop pretending it doesn't happen. There's BIG money playing the game. Here's an example:
You buy a blonde women (popular where everyone is dark headed) for $100,000. She could easily make you $50,000 a year for say 20 years. After 2 years she's paid for and pure profit. $50,000 x 20 years = $1,000,000.
We lead sheltered lives in the US. Painfull to think about but it happens
ALL the time. She's NOT on Aruba, look all you want. She left Aruba on a boat within an hour of leaving the bar. This is the ONLY scenario that fits all the "evidence". She was stalked from day 1, nothing accidental about it. Time will bear this out.

Serpentine and don't bunch up.
americaninaruba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #493 on: June 16, 2005, 11:07:25 AM »

TOP95 is lookgin to come up with 1000 emails, please send me anything you might have if you would like to participate in this to send an email to Dee of the radio show, the lady who spoke on Oreilly last night

Just when you think you've hit rock bottom,someone throws you a shovel
Yellow Ribbon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #494 on: June 16, 2005, 11:08:16 AM »

Quote from: "DT"
Quote from: "MississippiGirl"
What exactly did this Dee Fine lady say on O'Reilly?

She was claiming that the chaparones left on a private jet or some other nonsense.  As well as trying to blame them for what happened, despite being repeatedly told that they were not conventional chaparones.
[/i][/color]

I would just ignore Dee Fine, though that can be hard to do. KKM had it right last night about her. Dee is a real nut case and a publicity hound. If you saw her on TV last night that came through pretty well.
mustiquemama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #495 on: June 16, 2005, 11:09:13 AM »

americaninaruba, do they have to be clean?  Can I say, Dee, you ignorant slut?

Catch your own self up -- read the front page at www.scaredmonkeys.com. Smile
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #496 on: June 16, 2005, 11:09:32 AM »

There were 3 roomates and they thought Nat must have crashed in another room with some other friends.

A lot of people probably didn't even go to sleep that night. Think about it, last night in paradise a long trip back with plenty of time to sleep on the plane. I'm sure a lot of the kids didn't even go back to their rooms that night.
Red
Scared Monkey

« Reply #497 on: June 16, 2005, 11:10:04 AM »

Quote from: "mustiquemama"
americaninaruba  Very Happy  thank you very much.

I love how they're slamming Dee and encouraging emails to her.  I would like to think they will upset her, but she seems to be the kind of person who can only hear herself speak.

I agree.  I hope they bombard her with emails and maybe phone calls to the radio station.  But I too think she only hears herself.

Unfortunately that is probably what she, Dee, wants is the attention. If you are going to make accusations that this point two weeks into the story one would think that they would have common facts like who flew on what plane correct? If the do not and only want to throw out sensationalism pandering to people's emotions I hardly think that it is constructive.

Granted, the police is my estimation have done some puzzling investigations. The only thing I hesitate on is that many of us from the US look through it from an American criminal/legal way; the Dutch law seems to be so drastically different.

More effort should be spent on constructively finding Natalee one way or the other than a radio station pandering for a boycott for rating. Just my opinion.
ChinbeardXIV
Scared Monkey

« Reply #498 on: June 16, 2005, 11:10:11 AM »

Quote from: "mustiquemama"
americaninaruba, do they have to be clean?  Can I say, Dee, you ignorant slut?

Jane Curtain would be proud...
heavyheart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #499 on: June 16, 2005, 11:10:13 AM »

Yes, Kelly.  I beleive that is what the roommates assumed.  They could have also assumed that she was with another group that was up all night.  If I remember correctly, it was also those same roommates that pointed out that she was not present before they left for the airport and that she never came back from the night before.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.