April 20, 2024, 08:07:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS # 5  (Read 197645 times)
Bill8268
Scared Monkey

« Reply #500 on: June 16, 2005, 11:10:18 AM »

Quote from: "Bill8268"
Arubagirl, I have some questions about Jurans Father and Mother:

Is the mother a teacher?
What is the fathers real status is he a professor a judge or what?
What level is he in the gov't
Are they rich or just middle class
Do they have a mansion, from the news it does not look like it
Did Juran live with them in the house or in a separate apartment attached to the house.
Do you know them? what are they like?
Many rumors, I would just like to get the facts

American Aruba maybe you could answer these
americaninaruba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #501 on: June 16, 2005, 11:11:16 AM »

hahhahahahhahaa hahahahha i cant stop laughing mistique mama! hahahaha
no they are asking for something short though so they read it if they see a whoel page they wont read anything! hahahahha everyones staring at me at work im laughing so loud! Laughing

Just when you think you've hit rock bottom,someone throws you a shovel
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #502 on: June 16, 2005, 11:12:49 AM »

wwizard, I think that we all see your thoughts as a possibility.  I don't think anyone believes with 100% certainty that she was not kidnapped and sold.  But there are also arguments in the other direction.  Just because a body has not been found does not mean it isn't there.  And just because they are teenagers doesn't mean they couldn't hide a body well.  I have read about plenty of cases where a body wasn't even hidden, someone walked away from home or left a bar drunk and somehow ended up dead.  Authorities searched the area and talked to witnesses for a year or more and some guy out walking his dog walks up on a body and it happens to be that missing person in the same place that people searched a year before.  It happens all the time.  So, while I think there is a possibility that she was sold, there is just as likely, if not more likely, a possibility that these boys killed her and she is on that island.
hope
Scared Monkey

« Reply #503 on: June 16, 2005, 11:13:19 AM »

So Dash knew NH pretty well, but what about NH's very best friend's on the trip- I'm sure she must have had a few very tight knit friends- have you heard anything from them
boxopen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #504 on: June 16, 2005, 11:13:41 AM »

DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #505 on: June 16, 2005, 11:13:52 AM »

All suspects now telling the same story according to msnbc. Apparently Joran changed to the brothers story.
Keeper
Scared Monkey

« Reply #506 on: June 16, 2005, 11:14:13 AM »

Quote from: "mustiquemama"
americaninaruba, do they have to be clean?  Can I say, Dee, you ignorant slut?

I'm in!!!

westcoastguy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #507 on: June 16, 2005, 11:14:53 AM »

Quote from: "heavyheart"
Quote from: "Kelly"
Ya i remember alana saying that she was walking inbetween groups and stuff..and i am fully aware that they made every effort to make sure everyone got back ok..and know they went to each bar making sure to gather everyone up.. Just unfortunate thats all...I mean..after Natalee said im goin back with this group...im sure that is all they needed to know..yeah know..they didnt think it was in her nature to just leave..so of course they are going to assume she in fact would be headin back to the hotel with the other group..that is why its so strange..that she would just be like.... Ok i change my mind ill head back later..and not tell anyone yeah know.... I wanna know what roomate was thinkgin when she never showed up late into the night.....Did she think NH was just crashin in another room or something?

Yes, Kelly.  I beleive that is what the roommates assumed.  They could have also assumed that she was with another group that was up all night.  If I remember correctly, it was also those same roommates that pointed out that she was not present before they left for the airport and that she never came back from the night before.

It's also possible that when the roommates got back, they not only assumed NH was with the other group, but they may have simply fell asleep / passed out from being tired from a week of partying and fun in the sun and simply assumed she'd pop into the room at any point.  I heard a lot of them were up late so maybe they thought she was with others still having a good time on her last night.  In the very least, if they thought she was with Joran, they too prob trusted him somewhat.  I mean, if this kid really had gained her trust over a couple of days, you can't imagine these other kids thinking some 17 year old kid was going to actually harm her???  I know we say look out for your friends but were they really to believe this kid would do something as bad as what seems to have happened???
americaninaruba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #508 on: June 16, 2005, 11:15:04 AM »

Arubagirl, I have some questions about Jurans Father and Mother:

Is the mother a teacher? YES
What is the fathers real status is he a professor a judge or what? NO,student judge
What level is he in the gov't ...NOT IN GOVT
Are they rich or just middle class ...MIDDLE CLASS
Do they have a mansion, from the news it does not look like it ...HELL NO!
Did Juran live with them in the house or in a separate apartment attached to the house. ....APARTMENT LIKE 5 FEET FROM MAIN HOUSE, THE HJOUSE IS LIEK IN 3 OR 4 PIECES AND ALL AROUND A MIDDLE TERRACE
Do you know them? what are they like? ...IVE MET THE MOTHER IN THE PAST SHES WEIRD LIEK VERY NERVOUSE PERSON I THINK BECUASE SHES RAISING 3 BOYS BY HERSLEF AND WORKIGN AND ALL, HER HUSBAND IS MORE IN HOLLAND AND CURACO FOR THE LAST 5 YEAR S BEACUSE OF HIS STUDIES

HOPE THIS HELPS YOUR INFO

Twelve Monkeys
Scared Monkey

« Reply #509 on: June 16, 2005, 11:15:16 AM »

Quote from: "Another K in Texas"
If older brother works at internet cafe, then he has or had access to so many computers that he could contact people with less "fear" of detection.

Not true.

Any communication could be traced back to that Internet cafe, thus the computer users could be narrowed down. Who thinks we are anonymous using the Internet in this day and age? I'm not saying it's a conspiracy but the Internet is not anonymous ever There have been many many crimes solved because people thought they were anonymous but they were not, people that probably wouldn't have been caught otherwise.

The powers that be could find out who 12 monkeys is and be at my door in less than 1 hour.

...hold on someones at my door...brb

12 Monkeys
GeOrGiA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #510 on: June 16, 2005, 11:15:30 AM »

Kelly - The following information was posted on riehlworldview.com (Dan's really done a great job with this as well):

"Assuming she had simply stayed the night in another room with other friends, Natalee's roommates gathered up her belongings - luggage, purse, cell phone, and passport, bringing them down to the now crowding lobby in preparation for their flight home.  As the bus began to load, adults began to ask questions of the seniors as to why the missing Natalee might not be there. Her friends stated that she had left Carlos and Charlies with a local boy."

The last sentence indicates someone knew she left with Joran.
Kelly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #511 on: June 16, 2005, 11:16:11 AM »

Like i have said numerous times......................If all these searches of homes, clothes, belongings, etc, was done right away...we would haev something!! I just dont see much hope in finding evidence to convict these kids after all this time, more reason to why i believe the kids are holding out as long as they can..becasue they know...at some point (in the aruban gov.) they will have to be released..due to lack of evidence.....So unless they break down and confess......We are lookin at more dead ends, and just a bunch of rumors....theories, and speculation!

Kelly
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #512 on: June 16, 2005, 11:16:31 AM »

Fox is saying that the search turned up evidence.
americaninaruba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #513 on: June 16, 2005, 11:16:51 AM »

SORRY GUYS I HAVE TO GO DELIVER SOMEHTING ILL BE BACK IN 30MIN! PLEASE SEND ANY MSG DIRECTED TO ME TO MY EMAIL! THANK YOU!   AMERICANINARUBA@HOTMAIL.COM

wwizard
Scared Monkey

« Reply #514 on: June 16, 2005, 11:16:56 AM »

Quote from: "boxopen"
Quote from: "wwizard"
Quote from: "boxopen"
Quote from: "cjm"
IMO there are three likely scenarios.
1) Joran and Natalee were dropped off.  Joran killed her and walked home.
2) Joran and Natalee were dropped off.  Joran killed her and then called the brother's for help.
3) The three boys all were there when Natalie was killed.
Just a thought... 99% of the "market" are always WRONG!
Hint: Check the other 1%...  Idea
Forget pre-concepts... open the mind..."forget" the dutch; what's about the brothers?  Wink
I am the one crying out in the wilderness, I am the 1%.
...NH has been SOLD. Don't shoot the messenger. The truth is ugly and it hurts.

Only a question... WHY "buy" someone from USA (with all the mess with the FBI) when anyone CAN "import" the same from the ex-USSR ??
Hint: Keep it simple! Idea

"They" do it because they CAN.

Serpentine and don't bunch up.
SL
Scared Monkey

« Reply #515 on: June 16, 2005, 11:17:05 AM »

Bill,

Is the mother a teacher? YES, INT sch/Aruba-14 yrs, Art

What is the fathers real status is he a professor a judge or what? Studying to be.. had flunked exam..

What level is he in the gov't  IDK

Are they rich or just middle class MIddle Cl

NO

SL

PS.. Does Natalee have siblings?
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #516 on: June 16, 2005, 11:17:39 AM »

Quote from: "SL"
Bill,

Is the mother a teacher? YES, INT sch/Aruba-14 yrs, Art

What is the fathers real status is he a professor a judge or what? Studying to be.. had flunked exam..

What level is he in the gov't  IDK

Are they rich or just middle class MIddle Cl

NO

SL

PS.. Does Natalee have siblings?[/quote

Yes a brother.
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #517 on: June 16, 2005, 11:18:47 AM »

http://findsabrina.org/

The only reason for this post is the earlier comment that seemed to think we don't know we have a missing child problem in this country.

We know we do.  I have been following the above case for three years.  At least they know the child is alive.

Some of these cases never get resolved.
Kelly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #518 on: June 16, 2005, 11:19:17 AM »

Fox siad they came up with evidence? Until its confirmed i cant believe anything ya know.............keep me informed ..im at work so can only access computer

Kelly
SL
Scared Monkey

« Reply #519 on: June 16, 2005, 11:20:09 AM »

DT,

How old is Natalee's brother? Does he live w/ the Twitty-Holloways? Is he a step or blood brother?

SL
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.