April 19, 2024, 11:04:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS # 5  (Read 197617 times)
DJTAYLOR
Scared Monkey

« Reply #520 on: June 16, 2005, 11:20:25 AM »

I SEND AN EMAIL TO AMERICANINARUBA@HOTMAIL.COM
so she can send it to DEE Fine, what this woman talked about yesterday realy agrivated me about aruba and about the shaparounes;
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #521 on: June 16, 2005, 11:20:46 AM »

Quote from: "Kelly"
Fox siad they came up with evidence? Until its confirmed i cant believe anything ya know.............keep me informed ..im at work so can only access computer

Ok let me clarify this.  They said this

"REport: Search gives more pieces to the puzzle"  

So fox may not even be sticking to the story.
westcoastguy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #522 on: June 16, 2005, 11:20:49 AM »

Quote from: "GeOrGiA"
Kelly - The following information was posted on riehlworldview.com (Dan's really done a great job with this as well):

"Assuming she had simply stayed the night in another room with other friends, Natalee's roommates gathered up her belongings - luggage, purse, cell phone, and passport, bringing them down to the now crowding lobby in preparation for their flight home.  As the bus began to load, adults began to ask questions of the seniors as to why the missing Natalee might not be there. Her friends stated that she had left Carlos and Charlies with a local boy."

The last sentence indicates someone knew she left with Joran.

This brings up and interesting thought.  If the roomies woke up and NH wasn't there, don't you think they'd have called the others to see if she was with them?  I believe they DID know she left with Joran, at least some of them.  The roomies packed her gear up surely in hopes she'd meet them in the lobby or at the very least, the airport!
kuaitzu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #523 on: June 16, 2005, 11:21:21 AM »

Quote from: "Sleeks"
Another interesting factor to me - I've seen all the garbage website posted by Joran - only 1 about the one brother.  And from what I did see - he didn't strike me as self-absorbed as Joran.  WHAT DO U THINK?

I agree about Valentijn. I've been studying the family..and it seems Valentijn has a girlfriend and is very attached to her. In the pics he always has the same girl..and Joran always a different one. If you read Valentijns site it seems he is a funny..easy going kid.

A lie has a certain weight for those that tend to believe it.
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #524 on: June 16, 2005, 11:23:06 AM »

Quote from: "SL"
DT,

How old is Natalee's brother? Does he live w/ the Twitty-Holloways? Is he a step or blood brother?

SL

Younger, either in Jr High or Middle School.  I know she has some step sibilings as well not sure how many or what ages, but I did hear her father mention it.  Other than that i don't know anything about them.
wwizard
Scared Monkey

« Reply #525 on: June 16, 2005, 11:23:26 AM »

dont listen 2 CNNBCBSFOX, they'll destroy ur reasoning powers. 2 them its ratings, factual news is secondary

Serpentine and don't bunch up.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #526 on: June 16, 2005, 11:23:44 AM »

Quote from: "americaninaruba"
Arubagirl, I have some questions about Jurans Father and Mother:

Is the mother a teacher? YES
What is the fathers real status is he a professor a judge or what? NO,student judge
What level is he in the gov't ...NOT IN GOVT
Are they rich or just middle class ...MIDDLE CLASS
Do they have a mansion, from the news it does not look like it ...HELL NO!
Did Juran live with them in the house or in a separate apartment attached to the house. ....APARTMENT LIKE 5 FEET FROM MAIN HOUSE, THE HJOUSE IS LIEK IN 3 OR 4 PIECES AND ALL AROUND A MIDDLE TERRACE
Do you know them? what are they like? ...IVE MET THE MOTHER IN THE PAST SHES WEIRD LIEK VERY NERVOUSE PERSON I THINK BECUASE SHES RAISING 3 BOYS BY HERSLEF AND WORKIGN AND ALL, HER
HUSBAND IS MORE IN HOLLAND AND CURACO FOR THE LAST 5 YEAR S BEACUSE OF HIS STUDIES

HOPE THIS HELPS YOUR INFO

i d say that this is prolly true, i had two siblings and my father was not around much, my mom worked all the time... i was not the most well behaved person...she prolly is a wreck..

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Kelly
Scared Monkey

« Reply #527 on: June 16, 2005, 11:23:53 AM »

Ok thanks...Can you let me know of any new information please! If Fox says anything!!!!!

Kelly
SL
Scared Monkey

« Reply #528 on: June 16, 2005, 11:24:16 AM »

DT,

I googled it. Natalee evidently has a brother and a step brother. Not sure of their ages. Thx

SL
Candide
Scared Monkey

« Reply #529 on: June 16, 2005, 11:25:22 AM »

I don't see a lot of difference in Aruba's handling of this case and the way Chandra Levy's disappearance was treated in Washington D.C.  I think I remember Gary Condit being given special treatment because he was a US Congressman.   IMO, we (US citizens) look rather ridiculous throwing so much blame and shame on Aruba when we have so many skeletons in our own closet.  

Wizard, you just keep my heading shaking from side to side with your sex slave theory!  Where are all of these slaves?

For the comments earlier about a 17 year old being capable of killing someone and then going to school.  We have a case in Chapel Hill, NC - much more affluent and better educated than the area in AL, where a teenager killed both his mother and father in their $700,000 home, shut their bodies  up in their bedroom, went to the prom, brought a small group back and had an after prom party, started staying in a hotel in Durham, went to school and may have continued with his life but an out of state relative called the police because they hadn't heard from the parents in a couple of weeks.   The age of a true sociopath is not really that important.    You can read about this case at the heraldsun.com - Adam Sapokowski - that spelling is more than likely wrong.
klaasend
Scared Monkey

« Reply #530 on: June 16, 2005, 11:25:58 AM »

Quote from: "kuaitzu"
Quote from: "Sleeks"
Another interesting factor to me - I've seen all the garbage website posted by Joran - only 1 about the one brother.  And from what I did see - he didn't strike me as self-absorbed as Joran.  WHAT DO U THINK?

I agree about Valentijn. I've been studying the family..and it seems Valentijn has a girlfriend and is very attached to her. In the pics he always has the same girl..and Joran always a different one. If you read Valentijns site it seems he is a funny..easy going kid.

He is only 15 years old, give him a couple years!
5swab5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #531 on: June 16, 2005, 11:25:59 AM »

Hi,

Does Joran have 2 brothers?  I thought he just had the younger one.

If there is a second brother, does he live in Aruba?

TIA
Armchair_Detective
Scared Monkey

« Reply #532 on: June 16, 2005, 11:26:45 AM »

Morning All, (or Afternoon)

Are we still awaiting the rulings from tee Judge?

Did someone mention the VDS' have a yacht?  
With the MSM and your theories I wonder if he(Horan) was able to take our Natalee by boat somewhere since the map makes it look virtually impossible to cover so much territory in such a short time??

I did a search to see how freely boats can come and go and I found an Intelligence report from the DEA dated Sept. 2003. If any1 is interested in learning a little more PM me. I understand ppl are getting virus attacks from links so just let me know...thnx

Praying for Natalee, her family and friends
hope
Scared Monkey

« Reply #533 on: June 16, 2005, 11:27:30 AM »

Joran's parents do not own a yacht
mbhs05
Scared Monkey

« Reply #534 on: June 16, 2005, 11:28:00 AM »

Quote from: "SL"
DT,

I googled it. Natalee evidently has a brother and a step brother. Not sure of their ages. Thx

SL

Her brother is a rising sophomore I believe...he's older than my brother, but he wasn't at the HS this year, so he has to be in that grade. And her step brother graduated 2 years ago. She has step-cousins (I guess that's what you'd call them) in our grade.

Bill8268
Scared Monkey

« Reply #535 on: June 16, 2005, 11:28:07 AM »

Quote from: "americaninaruba"
Arubagirl, I have some questions about Jurans Father and Mother:

Is the mother a teacher? YES
What is the fathers real status is he a professor a judge or what? NO,student judge
What level is he in the gov't ...NOT IN GOVT
Are they rich or just middle class ...MIDDLE CLASS
Do they have a mansion, from the news it does not look like it ...HELL NO!
Did Juran live with them in the house or in a separate apartment attached to the house. ....APARTMENT LIKE 5 FEET FROM MAIN HOUSE, THE HJOUSE IS LIEK IN 3 OR 4 PIECES AND ALL AROUND A MIDDLE TERRACE
Do you know them? what are they like? ...IVE MET THE MOTHER IN THE PAST SHES WEIRD LIEK VERY NERVOUSE PERSON I THINK BECUASE SHES RAISING 3 BOYS BY HERSLEF AND WORKIGN AND ALL, HER HUSBAND IS MORE IN HOLLAND AND CURACO FOR THE LAST 5 YEAR S BEACUSE OF HIS STUDIES

HOPE THIS HELPS YOUR INFO

Thanks American in Aruba , this clears a lot of the mis information
SL
Scared Monkey

« Reply #536 on: June 16, 2005, 11:28:16 AM »

I too have studied the VDS family. It seems there is a younger bro (that's my deduction after examining many family photos) The youngest looks to be about 11, a blonde Pillsbury Doughman. The there's Joran (17) and Valentjin, who looks to me to be about 15.

SL
DJTAYLOR
Scared Monkey

« Reply #537 on: June 16, 2005, 11:29:13 AM »

americaninaruba is in the car right now and checking  the area  3 blocks away from JORANS HOME and shes going to HI and the distance is aproximatly 6.5 kilometers, and apperantly in the month of june alone there are more then 3 children missing in the state of alabama and the police has no information on there disapearance so why is it THEY ARE STRESSING SO MUCH ON THE ARUBIAN POLICE DEPARTMENT(the alabama media) when they should be exposing these children also? or is it because there race or socialstatus that nothing is beeing done for them, in aruba there is only one case and in alabama there more then three reported children who knows how many adults just in the month of june alone :0)
just and observation ;0)
boxopen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #538 on: June 16, 2005, 11:29:24 AM »

chloe2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #539 on: June 16, 2005, 11:29:32 AM »

Quote from: "Candide"
I don't see a lot of difference in Aruba's handling of this case and the way Chandra Levy's disappearance was treated in Washington D.C.  I think I remember Gary Condit being given special treatment because he was a US Congressman.   IMO, we (US citizens) look rather ridiculous throwing so much blame and shame on Aruba when we have so many skeletons in our own closet.  

Wizard, you just keep my heading shaking from side to side with your sex slave theory!  Where are all of these slaves?

For the comments earlier about a 17 year old being capable of killing someone and then going to school.  We have a case in Chapel Hill, NC - much more affluent and better educated than the area in AL, where a teenager killed both his mother and father in their $700,000 home, shut their bodies  up in their bedroom, went to the prom, brought a small group back and had an after prom party, started staying in a hotel in Durham, went to school and may have continued with his life but an out of state relative called the police because they hadn't heard from the parents in a couple of weeks.   The age of a true sociopath is not really that important.    You can read about this case at the heraldsun.com - Adam Sapokowski - that spelling is more than likely wrong.

Check out these sites r.e. human slavery & trafficking:
http://gvnet.com/humantrafficking/
http://usinfo.state.gov/gi/global_issues/human_trafficking.html

The issue is not made up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.