March 29, 2024, 09:33:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS # 5  (Read 197146 times)
Kat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #760 on: June 16, 2005, 01:33:59 PM »

Quote from: "Professor"
To Americaninaruba: Yes, he could have walked home, but that leaves unanswered questions of why the Kalpoe brothers went along with that cockamamie story about the two security guards. Nah.

Maybe it went something like this...

"Guys, do you remember that girl you dropped me off with last night?  She's missing, and I was the last one seen with her.  You can't say you dropped us off together...they'll think I did something to her. HELP!  We have to say we dropped her at the hotel.
Woody
Scared Monkey

« Reply #761 on: June 16, 2005, 01:34:50 PM »

Hello all,

I was cruising the TA thread last night and came across the following post....

LLLemire
   Kirkland, Wa Posted on: 7:57 pm, yesterday Report inappropriate post

Okay this is really creepy I am not going to cut and paste it but just give you the link. This guy has some exact spots and locations.
Scroll to the bottom of the page 5 it is very interesting.
http://www.angelsmissing.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=1541&st=60

the guys name is gerster

The gerster guy posts twice in that thread in the link above...including detailed maps.  Just thought I'd share it with you all.

-Woody
Brenda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #762 on: June 16, 2005, 01:36:37 PM »

Need to put the timeline on a map, check for plausibility.

It is high time we Americans stop harrassing those citizens of Aruba who have been kind enough to talk to us after receiving the full blunt of our collective anger over Natalee.

It is also time for people to stop worrying about which high school in Alabama has smarter, more educated, or richer kids.

However, I am very interested at looking at the story, the timeline, and seeing what fits and does not.  Anyone else?

God give me the serenity to accept things I cannot change...Courage to change things I can change.... And the wisdom to know the difference....
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #763 on: June 16, 2005, 01:37:35 PM »

TO PROFESSOR:

They needed a car to visit the Lighthouse...unless that's not part of their story any longer.  It was Joran's way of enticing Natalee to a tourist attraction.

~~~~
I agree geography and a timeline is important to all of this.  Since Joran reportedly arrived at school on time at 7:30am (Is that confirmed or a rumour?)  He had only a few hours to do alot!!!  Is there a good neighborhood map of Aruba to show these areas and close-ups of roads?  

Can we do a timeline along with looking at a good map????

I was working on the television news report that Joran could easily walk home from the Marriot.  Maybe that's not true!!  Personally, when sex and hormones are concerned I don't think men think about how to get home!  They're just thinkin' about how to get laid!  It's one of the oldest lessons in history....Here's an old nancy_drew proverb!!! Those who routinely think with their zippers sooner or later get ****  caught in their zipper!
americaninaruba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #764 on: June 16, 2005, 01:37:49 PM »

NO i meant that he porbably dindt tak e ashort cut of some sort liek they had impluied.......he should have taken the same route that i took...so it would have taken that long to get back

Just when you think you've hit rock bottom,someone throws you a shovel
Langosta
Scared Monkey

« Reply #765 on: June 16, 2005, 01:38:15 PM »

Quote from: "Kat"
Quote from: "Langosta"
this is a rhetorical question, but HOW can guilt not CONSUME one of these three people to where they would just TELL the authorities what HAPPENED?!?!?!?  i mean, how can that not feel HORRIBLE for what they are putting her family through???  that, to me, is just inconceivable!!!  i'd be afraid of burning in HELL.

It's possible that if the brothers dropped them off and then went home, that they really have nothing to tell the investigators.  They wouldn't know what actually happened if Joran didn't tell them.  That would make Joran the only one with concrete knowlege of what happened and where she is.

but they must know SOMETHING if Deepak said, "something bad happened"...right?
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #766 on: June 16, 2005, 01:38:19 PM »

Wow, Brenda. That is an impressive piece of work. Are you a graduate student, or what. This is the mother lode. This kind of timeline. And you saw it here first, on Scared Monkeys. Bravo.
Keeper
Scared Monkey

« Reply #767 on: June 16, 2005, 01:40:20 PM »

Quote from: "Brenda"

It is high time we Americans stop harrassing those citizens of Aruba who have been kind enough to talk to us after receiving the full blunt of our collective anger over Natalee.

It is also time for people to stop worrying about which high school in Alabama has smarter, more educated, or richer kids.

However, I am very interested at looking at the story, the timeline, and seeing what fits and does not.  Anyone else?

I couldn't agree more!

Kat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #768 on: June 16, 2005, 01:40:43 PM »

Quote from: "Kat"
this is a rhetorical question, but HOW can guilt not CONSUME one of these three people to where they would just TELL the authorities what HAPPENED?!?!?!?  i mean, how can that not feel HORRIBLE for what they are putting her family through???  that, to me, is just inconceivable!!!  i'd be afraid of burning in HELL.

It's possible that if the brothers dropped them off and then went home, that they really have nothing to tell the investigators.  They wouldn't know what actually happened if Joran didn't tell them.  That would make Joran the only one with concrete knowlege of what happened and where she is.

but they must know SOMETHING if Deepak said, "something bad happened"...right?

My point is that if that's all Joran told them, then they wouldn't be able to help much.  Personally, I think that's the case.  No way one of them wouldn't have cracked by now.  Joran is the only one who knows the details of what happened, and he's obviously not talking.  My 2 cents, FWIW.
AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #769 on: June 16, 2005, 01:41:20 PM »

To Juvenal: I agree that the white slavery theory is far fetched for all the reason that you gave. Plus, I added a few of my own in a previous post. Why does this guy wwizard keep posting that theory over and over? It beats me.

Over and over and over.....
Langosta
Scared Monkey

« Reply #770 on: June 16, 2005, 01:42:12 PM »

Kat...

AHHHHH, i see what you're saying...good point!
AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #771 on: June 16, 2005, 01:42:43 PM »

Quote from: "Juvenal"
To Juvenal: I agree that the white slavery theory is far fetched for all the reason that you gave. Plus, I added a few of my own in a previous post. Why does this guy wwizard keep posting that theory over and over? It beats me.

Something else that bothers me is that he insists on writing in hip-hop language.

Am I being overly fastidious? He's impossible to read sometimes.

IMPOSSIBLE....and easily skippable...which I now do with increasing regularity.
Chicago_510
Scared Monkey

« Reply #772 on: June 16, 2005, 01:43:20 PM »

Quote from: "Brenda"

I agree that we need to match the timeline to the map.  And we should discount the three boy's timeline.  We know the general time that she left C&C's.  Do we know when any of the three boys got home?  Did their parents hear them come home?  If not, we don't know where they were between 2am and the time school started the next day?  Correct?  This would give them plenty of time to go anywhere on the island.  

I was in Aruba last year, and for anyone who isn't familar with the island, most of it looks like Arizona.  There is a national park that covers the majority of the island.  Lots of rocks, bushes and cacti.  If someone buried her 10 feet from the road, it would be difficult to find her.  So far, it seems the area that they have been searching is the most populated part of the island.  If they were trying to hide a body, don't you think they would head to a more remote part of the island so nobody would see them bury/hide the body?
Brenda
Scared Monkey

« Reply #773 on: June 16, 2005, 01:43:26 PM »

Wow, Brenda. That is an impressive piece of work. Are you a graduate student, or what. This is the mother lode. This kind of timeline. And you saw it here first, on Scared Monkeys. Bravo.

Thank you very much - and yes, am a student.

I was a computer programmer until 2 years ago - Houston lost most computer jobs then to India...

Now I am a student again....

Interested in working on a map with me to detail times, stories to check for plausibility?

God give me the serenity to accept things I cannot change...Courage to change things I can change.... And the wisdom to know the difference....
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #774 on: June 16, 2005, 01:45:50 PM »

To SB: Okay. I'll but that. But there are other reasons why I doubt that the Kalpoes just dropped off Natalee and Joran. The security guard story is one of them.
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #775 on: June 16, 2005, 01:46:09 PM »

Ask and you will receive!  I just posted we needed a timeline and map and I refreshed my screen and there it was!

I'll read it over my lunch hour!
joebob
Scared Monkey

« Reply #776 on: June 16, 2005, 01:46:10 PM »

I have a hard time believing that he walked home and nobody saw him. He must have taken roads and maybe beach for part of it.

What about the "something bad happened" statement? Was that a conclusion based on the fact the girl was missing or a statement regarding what was witnessed?

I also don't think he could have launched the body in the water from the beach and then not have it found. There are too many people out there swimming, boats, windsurfers, etc and I don't recall much undertow in that area.
AnnieMW1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #777 on: June 16, 2005, 01:46:20 PM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"
I think it's totally logical that the brothers dropped the two off near the Marriot.  It was close to her hotel and Jaron could also get home from there one way or another.  Then I believe she said "no" to him and that's all she wrote!

I agree.  I also think Joran may be solely responsible for administering date rape drug.  2-4 miles is nothing for a kid to walk/run home.
Kat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #778 on: June 16, 2005, 01:46:58 PM »

Judge won't rule today.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159730,00.html
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #779 on: June 16, 2005, 01:47:28 PM »

I don't think we should assume the comment, "Something bad happened" is true.  It was denounced and NEVER confirmed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.