April 26, 2024, 02:43:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS # 5  (Read 197728 times)
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #80 on: June 16, 2005, 01:29:53 AM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"
Quote from: "sb"
I hope everyone doesn't bail out tonight all at once! I'm up for going on another hour or so because it has really been a BIG day.

Now that things have slowed down, anyone care to post more ideas about what happened? We have been bouncing all over the map with events today.. anyone want to try tying things together now after the day's returns are in?

Well, I think they are operating down there based on Depak's statements and cell phone/computer records.  I don't know if they believe she is alive or dead so I won't speculate on that.  The helicopter with night time abilities could find either graves or probably heat from a live person someplace they wouldn't expect them to be.  But I do believe they now have some concrete information to go on based on the story they are getting from brothers and technology.  I still believe that the brothers have to know more than they are saying, but LE taking Joran's family's vehicles makes me believe that they think Joran could have transported her (alive or dead) in one of those vehicles instead of with the brothers.

DF...very impressive analysis for someone with only power naps for a week.  Smile

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: June 16, 2005, 01:30:58 AM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
sb...I will stay awhile

I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!   Mad

BUSTED Embarassed

Matt
Scared Monkey

« Reply #82 on: June 16, 2005, 01:31:42 AM »

Quote from: "---"
Dash, do you know what you want to major in? Because I am thinking you may have a bright future in broadcast journalism.  Very Happy

Haha!  I'm actually going to double major in Psychology and Communications! (I did a lot of broadcasting in highschool... I practically ran our film dept. and do use the equipment, I had to work on the school news... director this past year! Whoo hoo!)  
Thanks for the compliment!
Hooray for Psychology majors!
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: June 16, 2005, 01:32:02 AM »

well you appear to be a very confident young woman. do you have a boyfriend?

Nope... I have a lot of guy friends who are practically big brothers! haha

OK good. So I could still set you up with my son. LOL

dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #84 on: June 16, 2005, 01:33:22 AM »

I hope everyone doesn't bail out tonight all at once! I'm up for going on another hour or so because it has really been a BIG day.

Now that things have slowed down, anyone care to post more ideas about what happened? We have been bouncing all over the map with events today.. anyone want to try tying things together now after the day's returns are in?

Well, I think they are operating down there based on Depak's statements and cell phone/computer records.  I don't know if they believe she is alive or dead so I won't speculate on that.  The helicopter with night time abilities could find either graves or probably heat from a live person someplace they wouldn't expect them to be.  But I do believe they now have some concrete information to go on based on the story they are getting from brothers and technology.  I still believe that the brothers have to know more than they are saying, but LE taking Joran's family's vehicles makes me believe that they think Joran could have transported her (alive or dead) in one of those vehicles instead of with the brothers.

DF...very impressive analysis for someone with only power naps for a week.  Smile

Thank you Kerin.  For that, I will let you win tonight and I am off to bed!!!!  Post away.  I'll catch up tomorrow.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #85 on: June 16, 2005, 01:33:58 AM »

Night DF...it won't be the same without you.  Sad

AzRose
Scared Monkey

« Reply #86 on: June 16, 2005, 01:35:08 AM »

KKM:  Please check you PM's.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #87 on: June 16, 2005, 01:35:48 AM »

Quote from: "pinemeadows"

Yes, and can you do it in 7 minutes, please???  I've been off more than on today, but don't feel like too much changed.  I wonder how that helicopter did tonight...

For a quick take, I'll just say that at one point this afternoon I was about ready to convince myself that any minute they were gonna rescue Natalee from some hidden basement under Joran's home. I am getting just like all the MB folks who feel this unexplainable feeling that NATALEE IS THERE someplace and will be rescued. I really don't know why but I sense it. This thing is too bizarre to have many other explanations.

This Joran guy is just TOO COOL for words if he could kill someone, dispose of a body, and show up for school the next day. I just don't think there is any 17 year old guy that could do this without a SINGLE CRACK of some kind.

He, or someone, has got her hidden away somewhere. I am not convinced that she's gone.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #88 on: June 16, 2005, 01:36:07 AM »

Night DF...it won't be the same without you.  Sad

Nite to you too!!!  You guys don't stay up too late.  I may be wrong, but I have a feeling this is going to blow wide open in the next couple of days and we won't be able to go to sleep.
Yellow Ribbon
Scared Monkey

« Reply #89 on: June 16, 2005, 01:36:13 AM »

Quote from: "KKM"
Quote from: "Itawamba"
Iquitos:  McWane is a very philanthropic company in Birmingham, and they have obviously been very generous w/ the use of their plane.  Don't know if Phoenix Metals does business w/ McWane, but do know that the president of McWane has a child at MBHS.  Does that help any?

I'm so glad to know this:  "do know that the president of McWane has a child at MBHS" because I *hoped* against hope that that was the case.

Otherwise, I would've suspected the agenda, considering that three top execs of the company were convicted on criminal charges last Friday and could be sentenced to prison in October.  I was praying this wasn't just a PR move.

Oh, I see.  McWane is actually supportive of so many people across so many lines.  From their publicity shy history, they'd probably rather their name not be mentioned so much.  They've just always provided great support in town behind the scenes and never wanting or asking for recognition.

Dash may have mentioned this, but if you were to land here tomorrow and drive through town, your heart would truly break at all of the yellow ribbons people have placed on their mailboxes, trees, storefronts, etc.  Yes, Kerin, this community has really pulled together for this.  Makes me realize how lucky I am.

Well said. I've never seen anything like it here.
---
Scared Monkey

« Reply #90 on: June 16, 2005, 01:39:10 AM »

haha! Sounds good!
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #91 on: June 16, 2005, 01:40:46 AM »

Anybody ever eat a melted choclate ice cream sandwich without making a complete mess?
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: June 16, 2005, 01:41:29 AM »

Quote from: "Yellow Ribbon"
Quote from: "Itawamba"
Iquitos:  McWane is a very philanthropic company in Birmingham, and they have obviously been very generous w/ the use of their plane.  Don't know if Phoenix Metals does business w/ McWane, but do know that the president of McWane has a child at MBHS.  Does that help any?

I'm so glad to know this:  "do know that the president of McWane has a child at MBHS" because I *hoped* against hope that that was the case.

Otherwise, I would've suspected the agenda, considering that three top execs of the company were convicted on criminal charges last Friday and could be sentenced to prison in October.  I was praying this wasn't just a PR move.

All things happen for a reason. I pray that Natalee returns home safely but in the meantime her community has become forever united.

Oh, I see.  McWane is actually supportive of so many people across so many lines.  From their publicity shy history, they'd probably rather their name not be mentioned so much.  They've just always provided great support in town behind the scenes and never wanting or asking for recognition.

Dash may have mentioned this, but if you were to land here tomorrow and drive through town, your heart would truly break at all of the yellow ribbons people have placed on their mailboxes, trees, storefronts, etc.  Yes, Kerin, this community has really pulled together for this.  Makes me realize how lucky I am.

Well said. I've never seen anything like it here.

TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #93 on: June 16, 2005, 01:42:42 AM »

Quote from: "TTownMike"
Anybody ever eat a melted choclate ice cream sandwich without making a complete mess?

NEITHER HAVE I!  Mad
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #94 on: June 16, 2005, 01:42:47 AM »

This Joran guy is just TOO COOL for words if he could kill someone, dispose of a body, and show up for school the next day. I just don't think there is any 17 year old guy that could do this without a SINGLE CRACK of some kind.

May sound like a strange comment but I would love to know what he made on his finals.

Dallas Also
Scared Monkey

« Reply #95 on: June 16, 2005, 01:45:31 AM »

A BREAKTHROUGH, A BREAKTHROUGH - for us - !

Fox has just reported this:

The FBI are now looking at the possibility that Natalee Hollaway was slipped a Date Rape Drug.

Folks, take a moment to see the power of good folks posting here, supporting a gal who had a good reputation (Nat), and thanks to Natalee's friends that posted here plus today challenged the media!!!

The world wanted to believe the worst about Natalee Hollaway, but she's one of those kids that didn't act like they assumed, and now hopefully there is a new understanding of Natalee.

Special thanks to Natalee's friends -those that post here and ALSO those who just come in and read here.

OK, now for real, this is good night from me - corporate America does take its toll.  To sleep, perchance to dream.   Please pray for Natalee, quick prayers, lots of 'em.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #96 on: June 16, 2005, 01:45:42 AM »

haha! Sounds good!

I will send you his myspace page later so you can check him out.  Smile Like you he is a very devout Christian and an exceptional young man. (if I do say so myself)
On another note...didn't Mountain Brook have a cross country team (boys or girls) that ran at Nike Team Nationals in Portland, OR this year? (sorry...you may not like running...only football)  Smile

KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: June 16, 2005, 01:46:40 AM »

NEITHER HAVE I!  Mad

Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

Thanks to the power outage I have LOTS of melted ice cream TT!

sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: June 16, 2005, 01:46:47 AM »

Dash, after your performance tonight I have a feeling that it won't just be reporters ringing your phone off the hook  Very Happy  LOL!

A girl with that much Southern charm and class better not settle for some Yankee cheesehead!!!! Hold out!!!! There's plenty of Central Alabama guys out there for the taking for you!

Since I'm old enough to be your daddy I can get away with saying that!

Seriously, you came across very well. And you are holding up terrifically. I have no idea where all of you are getting the strength from.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #99 on: June 16, 2005, 01:47:26 AM »

Night Dallas
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.