April 25, 2024, 07:21:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS # 5  (Read 197717 times)
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #900 on: June 16, 2005, 03:19:02 PM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"
OR, since their story ends with the call/text message from Joran....we don't really know what happened next.  Did they go back and help him?  Or, did they meet next at the pool and came up with the story?

I may have missed some news this morning as things move so fast here...

That's the part where we kind of get lost.  We don't know what is out there as far as evidence to what happened AFTER they brothers drop Nat and Joran off.  You know, as much as we have criticized the Aruban LE over this case, the problem here is that court procedings there are private.  They are not public as they are here.  Their equivelant of our "preliminary hearing" is held in private and we don't get to know what evidence is presented to the judge to support holding these guys.  LE may have a lot more than we even know about and I would assume that they do.  I criticize that the boys were allowed to be released and had 10 days to destroy evidence, but other than that there is nothing I can criticize.  Maybe that they just get around to impounding VDS vehicles, but until brothers changed their story there was no indication that Nat was ever in any vehicle other than the one LE searched already.  So, while I have complaints about the initial release of these guys, I can't complain about anything else or be angry because they don't have anything on these guys because maybe they do and we just don't know it.  They don't make these things public record like we do here.  But that doesn't mean they don't know anything.
xcptnl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #901 on: June 16, 2005, 03:19:11 PM »

Only thing I have to say is Brenda - watch your back - this could be like the Pelican Brief......student wrote this brief and it turned out to be true and people started dropping like flies as the 'powerful' people were not happy!  Of course - it had a happy ending!!
jennya
Scared Monkey

« Reply #902 on: June 16, 2005, 03:19:28 PM »

Based on everything that I have heard, read, and watched I think the following makes the most logical sense:

I believe that they put something in her last drink at C&C, be it GHB or Ruffies.  She left C&C with Joran, the brothers were driving.  They drove to lighthouse, but never got out.  Joran needed time for whatever he gave her to take effect.  The brothers then dropped Joran and Natalee off at Fisherman’s Hut.  Joran pushes himself on her, sexually.  By this time, she is feeling the effects, but still tries to fight back.  Joran muffles her cries and continues.  At this point I believe she passes out and Joran panics.  He calls the brothers who come and pick him up and take him home.  

They concoct a story, because Joran thinks she’s dead.  Assuming, someone will find her on the beach.  The brothers tell him that she probably passed out and will wake up in the morning.  After a few days, the boys realize they need to come up with a plan, because they will get blamed for her disappearance.  After all, they were the last to see her alive.

Maybe the boys are telling everything they know and someone else found her?
nisxan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #903 on: June 16, 2005, 03:21:02 PM »

I have to agree wholeheartedly. I was in a fraternity in college, and I have seen guys this age break down fairly easily over the least little things. Anyone who has had a lot of emotional stress, little sleep and a modest interrogation would break long before now. The aren't Green Berets, for pete's sake....they're kids!
RPG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #904 on: June 16, 2005, 03:21:03 PM »

another possible? theory
suppose that NH was dropped off near mariott site w/ JVS as stated, she refused his advances and he left to walk home, leaving her to get to HI alone. JVS heard she was missing next morning and made up story w/brothers to clear himself in case something bad did happen to her as she was trying to get to HI alone at 2am. if something like this did happen, then who knows what may have happened to NH. i hope this is not the case because it means that there are basically no leads in the case at all. on the other hand it could mean that NH could have been taken off the island and is alive. just my 2 cents.
TXMomof3
Scared Monkey

« Reply #905 on: June 16, 2005, 03:21:06 PM »

Hello everyone,

Thanks to all of you for your hard work in putting together a timeline.  It is difficult to stay abreast of the developments when at work and this helps immensely.

I did read the link written (a few pages back) by a poster named Gerster (on angelsmissing.com) and thought the detail of the scenario was chilling.  

Keep up the good work. I can't stay away from this story as my children are around the age of Natalee..It breaks my heart!
MissyRose
Scared Monkey

« Reply #906 on: June 16, 2005, 03:21:18 PM »

How are we supposed to believe that Joran got home? Where were the boys the next day? We know Joran went to school, and took his finals.
Red
Scared Monkey

« Reply #907 on: June 16, 2005, 03:21:49 PM »

Quote from: "chloe2"
FYI -- Foxnews.com has an eight minute video of Greta interviewing Natalee's mom.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159775,00.html

I don't mean to be technical here, but Greta's Blog??? Ummm. I like Greta and Fox, but how is this any different than any news story they put up on Fox.com? Blog? Send comments via email?  Shocked  No track backs  Shocked .

Just a bit confused. Not that I won't link to her as a news source, but calling it a blog? The MSM better look up in the dictionary for the definition. Looks like a column to me.
chloe2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #908 on: June 16, 2005, 03:25:46 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
Quote from: "chloe2"
FYI -- Foxnews.com has an eight minute video of Greta interviewing Natalee's mom.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159775,00.html

I don't mean to be technical here, but Greta's Blog??? Ummm. I like Greta and Fox, but how is this any different than any news story they put up on Fox.com? Blog? Send comments via email?  Shocked  No track backs  Shocked .

Just a bit confused. Not that I won't link to her as a news source, but calling it a blog? The MSM better look up in the dictionary for the definition. Looks like a column to me.

Upper right corner of that page you will see a link to a video in which she interviews Natalee's mom. You can watch it online.
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #909 on: June 16, 2005, 03:27:08 PM »

Quote from: "nisxan"
I have to agree wholeheartedly. I was in a fraternity in college, and I have seen guys this age break down fairly easily over the least little things. Anyone who has had a lot of emotional stress, little sleep and a modest interrogation would break long before now. The aren't Green Berets, for pete's sake....they're kids!

You are right, but keep in mind that 2 of them may be telling everything they know.  If they are then there is nothing to crack, they've already cracked and changed their stories.  The other suspect has a dad who is an attorney and probably told him from day 1 to say nothing and stick to his story.  His mom or dad has probably made him aware either before he was detained (his father) or after his was detained (father through mother) of how the system works and how long they can detain him without evidence.  We aren't talking about a kid here who has no knowledge of law enforcement tactics and how the legal system there works.  If his father told him before and his mother told him since to keep his mouth shut and not incriminate himself and they would take care of the rest, he may be banking on that.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #910 on: June 16, 2005, 03:28:34 PM »

Quote from: "Kelly"
Does anyone agree with me on that post i just sent? It just doesnt make sense that they would go along with that type of story ya kno?

I DO AGREE...THE BROTHERS MAY HAVE LEFT JORAN AFTER THE 3 HAD SEX THEN TAKEN NATALIE TO ANOTHER DESTINATION FOR TRANSPORT..THEY PROBABLY THOUGHT JORAN WOULD GET OFF/THEM TOO BECUZ THEY KNOW HIS DADDY IS BIG MAN....BUT THE BROTHERS HAD NO IDEA SO MANY PEOPLE WOULD CARE ABOUT NATALIE AND THE BROTHERS KNEW NOTHING OF HER FAMILY/ETC....

peace to all
cjm
Scared Monkey

« Reply #911 on: June 16, 2005, 03:32:00 PM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"
Quote from: "nancy_drew"
OR, since their story ends with the call/text message from Joran....we don't really know what happened next.  Did they go back and help him?  Or, did they meet next at the pool and came up with the story?

I may have missed some news this morning as things move so fast here...

That's the part where we kind of get lost.  We don't know what is out there as far as evidence to what happened AFTER they brothers drop Nat and Joran off.  You know, as much as we have criticized the Aruban LE over this case, the problem here is that court procedings there are private.  They are not public as they are here.  Their equivelant of our "preliminary hearing" is held in private and we don't get to know what evidence is presented to the judge to support holding these guys.  LE may have a lot more than we even know about and I would assume that they do.  I criticize that the boys were allowed to be released and had 10 days to destroy evidence, but other than that there is nothing I can criticize.  Maybe that they just get around to impounding VDS vehicles, but until brothers changed their story there was no indication that Nat was ever in any vehicle other than the one LE searched already.  So, while I have complaints about the initial release of these guys, I can't complain about anything else or be angry because they don't have anything on these guys because maybe they do and we just don't know it.  They don't make these things public record like we do here.  But that doesn't mean they don't know anything.

Right.  I wish we knew the details of the phone messages.

Joran could have buried her right there after he killed her.  The brother's know nothing.

Joran could have walked home and got his parents car and then buried her.  The brother's know nothing.

Joran could have called Satish and Deepak for help.   Then  they all helped hide Natalee, and the brother's know what happened.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #912 on: June 16, 2005, 03:32:25 PM »

Hey DF...I waited and let you do a few posts  Smile

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #913 on: June 16, 2005, 03:35:52 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"

Ohhhh...you're such a good gal!!!!!!   Very Happy

How are you today?
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #914 on: June 16, 2005, 03:36:37 PM »

How are you today?

doing ok...it is hot here in TX. I mean HOT.

dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #915 on: June 16, 2005, 03:39:15 PM »

How are you today?

doing ok...it is hot here in TX. I mean HOT.

It's been hot here in Oklahoma too.  We got some bad storms last night so it cooled things off a little, but starting to get back to HOT and HUMID this afternoon.
chloe2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #916 on: June 16, 2005, 03:39:23 PM »

Here's another theory - -maybe the kids haven't 'cracked' yet because they haven't actually been questioned very much.

I get the impression from several interviews I've seen that the 'authorities' aren't actually spending all that much time talking to the kids. One FBI agent described the interviews as being very 'casual' in style. Perhaps no real pressure has been applied yet. Perhaps they are gathering evidence so they have something to confront them with.

Just a thought. Mickey said they only talked to him once (or maybe twice) during his entire time in jail.  Sounds pretty casual to me.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #917 on: June 16, 2005, 03:41:14 PM »

Is Friend of Monkeys here right now? I have a question for him. Or actually anyone from/in Aruba.

bkelly710
Scared Monkey

« Reply #918 on: June 16, 2005, 03:41:38 PM »

Any NEW news?
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #919 on: June 16, 2005, 03:42:14 PM »

Is Friend of Monkeys here right now? I have a question for him. Or actually anyone from/in Aruba.

I AM HERE FOR A FEW MINUTES...
I HAVE BEEN TO AUA MANY TIMES BUT DON'T LIVE THERE.

peace to all
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.