March 29, 2024, 06:56:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS # 5  (Read 197145 times)
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #940 on: June 16, 2005, 03:55:07 PM »

Quote from: "Compananzi"
Is it fair to say that faithful night noone was in the room of Nat?  Supposedly they were 4 per room?  I m just amazed that no one was wondering where she was.. I hear that there was a lot of room switching going around...Is there a possiblity that she did go to her room pack her bags and left? Did all student pack there bag before going to CnC?

What Dash has reported to us is that a large group of the kids hung out at the pool most of the night.  I assume that some were up in the rooms passed out also.  I think everyone assumed she was with others or crashed in another room.  Hotel cameras have Nat nowhere in the hotel  that morning.
americaninaruba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #941 on: June 16, 2005, 03:57:18 PM »

NO dont worry KerinTx i didnt want it to some out as a "comeback" im just saying that these people are doing all they can and now were even critizizing their music?? I mean then its ok to say that during the news when they are talking about all the murders and crimes in our city their not allowed to go to sports becuase of the "funny" comments or laughs given.....no they do it to get peoples minds of it for atleast a couple of minutes, i really dont see it being somethign to critisize......im not mad just my opinion

Just when you think you've hit rock bottom,someone throws you a shovel
Alana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #942 on: June 16, 2005, 03:58:05 PM »

Is it fair to say that faithful night noone was in the room of Nat? Supposedly they were 4 per room? I m just amazed that no one was wondering where she was..

Dash pointed out on tv yesterday that it wasn't the fact that no one was looking out for her, she was a popular girl and each group thought that she was with the other group so they never really felt the need to be alarmed.
americaninaruba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #943 on: June 16, 2005, 03:59:12 PM »

well i think if she was so popular then poeple would be lokking to find her to share the moment with her......someone thats NOT popular would be like " oh shes probably over their " or soemthign like that....I think so atelast

DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #944 on: June 16, 2005, 03:59:23 PM »

I wonder if we have anyone here who is involved in LE or knows something about interregations?  My question is this: Why haven't they cracked yet?  I mean these are just ordinary kids who are scared and in prison for the first time; certainly they would confess if interegatted long enough.  It also seems to me that they are giving out details leading authorities in the right direction, but nothing concrete. Why?  Why point someone towards the truth instead of just telling them straight away what it is?
WonderWoman
Scared Monkey

« Reply #945 on: June 16, 2005, 04:00:46 PM »

http://www.briansprediction.com/may2005.htm

~~link will show you drawing from Brian~~

5/31/2005

DREAM DRAWING

An 18 year old girl named Nate (I think) is being held by by 3 men, which abducted her at some sort of party.  She has been raped and beaten, but is still alive.  The location of the girl is show by the X above, but I have no idea of where this place is, may actually be an island like Hawaii. I also know that if someone does not stop her going to this party, she will eventually be killed and her body will be dumped into the ocean, and eventually some of her body parts will wash-up on the beach??

***Does anyone know if there was ANY press on this before 5/31 when this was posted by this guy???***
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #946 on: June 16, 2005, 04:00:52 PM »

Quote from: "americaninaruba"
well i think if she was so popular then poeple would be lokking to find her to share the moment with her......someone thats NOT popular would be like " oh shes probably over their " or soemthign like that....I think so atelast

There were over 100 kids there.  They were all socializing and sleeping.  This was middle of the night and very early morning.
chloe2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #947 on: June 16, 2005, 04:01:31 PM »

Quote from: "DT"
I wonder if we have anyone here who is involved in LE or knows something about interregations?  My question is this: Why haven't they cracked yet?  I mean these are just ordinary kids who are scared and in prison for the first time; certainly they would confess if interegatted long enough.  It also seems to me that they are giving out details leading authorities in the right direction, but nothing concrete. Why?  Why point someone towards the truth instead of just telling them straight away what it is?

As I posted earlier - maybe they haven't actually been interrogated that much. The FBI have described the interview style as 'casual' and Mickey said they only talked to him twice the whole time. Perhaps they are still gathering evidence for confrontation. Or perhaps they are just letting them sit and worry.
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #948 on: June 16, 2005, 04:02:28 PM »

Quote from: "WonderWoman"
[url]http://www.briansprediction.com/may2005.htm[url]

5/31/2005

DREAM DRAWING

An 18 year old girl named Nate (I think) is being held by by 3 men, which abducted her at some sort of party.  She has been raped and beaten, but is still alive.  The location of the girl is show by the X above, but I have no idea of where this place is, may actually be an island like Hawaii. I also know that if someone does not stop her going to this party, she will eventually be killed and her body will be dumped into the ocean, and eventually some of her body parts will wash-up on the beach??

***Does anyone know if there was ANY press on this before 5/31 when this was posted by this guy???***

I think it's been determined that he actually posted this after the 31st and dated it to make it look like he "predicted" it.
Woody
Scared Monkey

« Reply #949 on: June 16, 2005, 04:02:52 PM »

Quote from: "5swab5"
Quote from: "jennya"
Based on everything that I have heard, read, and watched I think the following makes the most logical sense:

I believe that they put something in her last drink at C&C, be it GHB or Ruffies.  She left C&C with Joran, the brothers were driving.  They drove to lighthouse, but never got out.  Joran needed time for whatever he gave her to take effect.  The brothers then dropped Joran and Natalee off at Fisherman’s Hut.  Joran pushes himself on her, sexually.  By this time, she is feeling the effects, but still tries to fight back.  Joran muffles her cries and continues.  At this point I believe she passes out and Joran panics.  He calls the brothers who come and pick him up and take him home.  

They concoct a story, because Joran thinks she’s dead.  Assuming, someone will find her on the beach.  The brothers tell him that she probably passed out and will wake up in the morning.  After a few days, the boys realize they need to come up with a plan, because they will get blamed for her disappearance.  After all, they were the last to see her alive.

Maybe the boys are telling everything they know and someone else found her?

Hi Jennya,

I would agree with you, except for one thing, if all 3 were soooooo innocent, their stories would NOT keep changing.

They had plenty of time to talk to the elder Van der Sloot, and I am sure, he would of told them to just tell the truth.

Cheers!

Perhaps the three were coached on what they should do while in custody...it would stand to reason that someone could have coached them to speak to the security guards as well as change their story after a few days.  I mean really... one would expect them to crack and change their stories...so one could tell them to change them.  Still their stories go nowhere...and it keeps the polis guessing.

Just a thought.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #950 on: June 16, 2005, 04:02:53 PM »

OR ALOT OF THEM KNEW SHE PLANNED TO SPENT MOST OF TIME LEFT WITH JORAN...AND THATS WHY HER BAGS WERE PACKED... AND THEY SAW HER LEAVE WITH JORAN SO EVRYONE FELT THEY KNEW SHE WAS HAVING FUN WITH HIM AND WOULD BE BACK IN TIME TO GAB HER BAGS AND GO TO AIRPORT....MAYBE AT 6 30 JORAN WAS WODERING WTF HAPPENED TO HER AND HOW THE BROS WERE GONNA GET HER TO THE AIRPORT IN TIME......JUST RANDOM THOUGHTS OF A LUNATIC....

peace to all
americaninaruba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #951 on: June 16, 2005, 04:04:07 PM »

nice FOM......is thsi your daily job?? your good at it!

writenow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #952 on: June 16, 2005, 04:04:28 PM »

Alana,

Are you Dash changing your logon name or just a coincidence?
Woody
Scared Monkey

« Reply #953 on: June 16, 2005, 04:05:23 PM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"
Quote from: "WonderWoman"
[url]http://www.briansprediction.com/may2005.htm[url]

5/31/2005

DREAM DRAWING

I think it's been determined that he actually posted this after the 31st and dated it to make it look like he "predicted" it.

Check out Brians drawing from June 5th about the 7.x earthquake off the coast of California somewhere near eurker he says.  We just had a 7.2 Earthquake off the coast of CA near Eurka.

Still definately wierd if you ask me.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #954 on: June 16, 2005, 04:08:28 PM »

nice FOM......is thsi your daily job?? your good at it!

NO JUST PAYING ATTENTION TO IT....EVERYONE HAS IMPORTANT IDEAS...MY THOUGHTS COME FROM THE COLLECTIVE SCARED MONKEY JUNKIE BRAIN..

SOON I DO HAVE 2 GO 2 WORK THO.

peace to all
5swab5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #955 on: June 16, 2005, 04:09:19 PM »

Quote from: "writenow"
Quote from: "Compananzi"
What is the possibility that these 3 boys are innocent. Also he is going to college, perhaps last semester, he going to live it up a bit, before going st. Augustine or Tampa to study criminal justice or sports management.

Compananzi,

Do you know Joran? How did you know he was also considering St. Augustine and what he was going to study?

Hi Writenow,

I had heard Flagler, earlier on, so maybe St. Augustine is correct.

But in this crazy whacked-out case, Who Knows?

Cheers!
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #956 on: June 16, 2005, 04:09:37 PM »

americanaruba...sent you a PM  Smile

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
Alana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #957 on: June 16, 2005, 04:09:51 PM »

No, my name is actually Alana, so yeah a coincidence. I didn't realize Dash's name was Alana also, till they said it on tv and I was like oh wow! Another Alana! Don't meet people named Alana very often =P I'm from Atlanta, Ga.

Also brian's predictions are phony. He updates them after they happen making it look like he predicted it.
inquisitive
Scared Monkey

« Reply #958 on: June 16, 2005, 04:10:07 PM »

Has anyone viewed the interview with VDS's parents on msnbc  I have tried and it wont pop up for me. would anyone hav etime to give me a synop? :Smile
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #959 on: June 16, 2005, 04:12:43 PM »

Quote from: "inquisitive"
Has anyone viewed the interview with VDS's parents on msnbc  I have tried and it wont pop up for me. would anyone hav etime to give me a synop? :Smile

They interviewed the parents, or was it just his mother?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.