April 25, 2024, 11:52:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS # 5  (Read 197725 times)
americaninaruba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #960 on: June 16, 2005, 04:13:56 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
americanaruba...sent you a PM  Smile

are yousrue?? nothign yet!

Just when you think you've hit rock bottom,someone throws you a shovel
inquisitive
Scared Monkey

« Reply #961 on: June 16, 2005, 04:14:41 PM »

it looks like te both of them, here is the link: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8218429/
see if you can get it to work, I think my computer is bunk..... Crying or Very sad
5swab5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #962 on: June 16, 2005, 04:16:13 PM »

Quote from: "Woody"
Quote from: "5swab5"
Quote from: "jennya"
Based on everything that I have heard, read, and watched I think the following makes the most logical sense:

I believe that they put something in her last drink at C&C, be it GHB or Ruffies.  She left C&C with Joran, the brothers were driving.  They drove to lighthouse, but never got out.  Joran needed time for whatever he gave her to take effect.  The brothers then dropped Joran and Natalee off at Fisherman’s Hut.  Joran pushes himself on her, sexually.  By this time, she is feeling the effects, but still tries to fight back.  Joran muffles her cries and continues.  At this point I believe she passes out and Joran panics.  He calls the brothers who come and pick him up and take him home.  

They concoct a story, because Joran thinks she’s dead.  Assuming, someone will find her on the beach.  The brothers tell him that she probably passed out and will wake up in the morning.  After a few days, the boys realize they need to come up with a plan, because they will get blamed for her disappearance.  After all, they were the last to see her alive.

Maybe the boys are telling everything they know and someone else found her?

Hi Jennya,

I would agree with you, except for one thing, if all 3 were soooooo innocent, their stories would NOT keep changing.

They had plenty of time to talk to the elder Van der Sloot, and I am sure, he would of told them to just tell the truth.

Cheers!

Perhaps the three were coached on what they should do while in custody...it would stand to reason that someone could have coached them to speak to the security guards as well as change their story after a few days.  I mean really... one would expect them to crack and change their stories...so one could tell them to change them.  Still their stories go nowhere...and it keeps the polis guessing.

Just a thought.

Woody,

At this point, I think anything is possilbe.  Lord knows they had enough time to cover practically any scenario.

Cheers!
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #963 on: June 16, 2005, 04:16:17 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "americaninaruba"
nice FOM......is thsi your daily job?? your good at it!

PS-- THANX FOR THE COMPLIMENT..AIA
THE WIZ DID GET A THINKING A LITTLE DIFFERENTLY....
NO ONE KNOWS
AND IF THEY DO KNOW THEY WON'T SAY
SO REALLY  RIGHT NOW
ANYTHING COULD HAVE HAPPENED
TO NATALEE

peace to all
writergal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #964 on: June 16, 2005, 04:16:54 PM »

Quote from: "DT"
I wonder if we have anyone here who is involved in LE or knows something about interregations?  My question is this: Why haven't they cracked yet?  I mean these are just ordinary kids who are scared and in prison for the first time; certainly they would confess if interegatted long enough.  It also seems to me that they are giving out details leading authorities in the right direction, but nothing concrete. Why?  Why point someone towards the truth instead of just telling them straight away what it is?

Well, we're assuming that everything we've heard about the two brothers telling one story and Joran another, and then Joran retracting his frst story to agree with the brothers is true. It may not be. Remember the statement on Friday that someone had confessed and was going to lead them to the body? That turned out to be false. The bottom line is that we have no idea what any of the three have said to authorities.
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #965 on: June 16, 2005, 04:17:15 PM »

Quote from: "inquisitive"
it looks like te both of them, here is the link: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8218429/
see if you can get it to work, I think my computer is bunk..... Crying or Very sad

Those people are Natalee's Father and Stepmother, not the parents of VDS.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #966 on: June 16, 2005, 04:18:04 PM »

someone may have posted this earlier but Dash's interview on Bill O'Reilly is up on his site.

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #967 on: June 16, 2005, 04:19:07 PM »

Quote from: "writergal"
I wonder if we have anyone here who is involved in LE or knows something about interregations?  My question is this: Why haven't they cracked yet?  I mean these are just ordinary kids who are scared and in prison for the first time; certainly they would confess if interegatted long enough.  It also seems to me that they are giving out details leading authorities in the right direction, but nothing concrete. Why?  Why point someone towards the truth instead of just telling them straight away what it is?

Well, we're assuming that everything we've heard about the two brothers telling one story and Joran another, and then Joran retracting his frst story to agree with the brothers is true. It may not be. Remember the statement on Friday that someone had confessed and was going to lead them to the body? That turned out to be false. The bottom line is that we have no idea what any of the three have said to authorities.

You are correct.  Most of what we know comes from sources that do not have a very good track record thus far.   Sad
Woody
Scared Monkey

« Reply #968 on: June 16, 2005, 04:19:17 PM »

5swab5...

How true...waaay too many variables in this whole thing for anyone to make sense of it all.  It's driving me nuts trying to figure it out.  Probably driving all of us nuts.

-woody
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #969 on: June 16, 2005, 04:20:35 PM »

Right, that's why this is just speculation not anything concrete.  I tend to believe it though since it has been out for awhile and no one has contradicted it.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #970 on: June 16, 2005, 04:21:06 PM »

Quote from: "dragonfly"
Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Is Friend of Monkeys here right now? I have a question for him. Or actually anyone from/in Aruba.

I AM HERE FOR A FEW MINUTES...
I HAVE BEEN TO AUA MANY TIMES BUT DON'T LIVE THERE.

Hey FOM...ok...here I go. Something has been troubling me all night. You posted a list oof songs at about 5pm my time yesterday that were being played on the radio in Aruba. I cannot get over how insensitive and downright cruel the song combination was. Everyone who has read my posts knows I have never criticized the people of Aruba and I am fond of the ones who post here. But...do you know, as a whole, if the Aruban population are taking this case as seriously as we are? I mean I know they did the one day search thing but beyond that...do people really care and is it a HIGH priority and something everyone is talking about?

OR is there growing resentment for this story because of the rudeness of the US press and the talk of "boycott"?

That's a very real possibility, DF

writergal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #971 on: June 16, 2005, 04:25:22 PM »

You are correct.  Most of what we know comes from sources that do not have a very good track record thus far.   Sad

Something else to keep in mind is the point that several people have made concerning Aruban law, which is that information that is "leaked" to the press during an investigation is inadmissable in any later court procedure. So I suppose it's possible that a lot of what we're being fed could be used to fertilize your backyard vegetable patch.
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #972 on: June 16, 2005, 04:27:26 PM »

Something else to keep in mind is the point that several people have made concerning Aruban law, which is that information that is "leaked" to the press during an investigation is inadmissable in any later court procedure. So I suppose it's possible that a lot of what we're being fed could be used to fertilize your backyard vegetable patch.

I doubt they go that far, though I remember that they don't reveal info until trial is over.  If that were true though and the police found a body, would a press leak regarding that make the body inadmissable as evidence?  I must be missing something.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #973 on: June 16, 2005, 04:27:44 PM »

Does anyone know in Aruba if a body has to be found for someone to be convicted or can they be found guilty with circumstantial evidence alone?

LouLou
Scared Monkey

« Reply #974 on: June 16, 2005, 04:29:00 PM »

Quote from: "Alana"
Is it fair to say that faithful night noone was in the room of Nat? Supposedly they were 4 per room? I m just amazed that no one was wondering where she was..

Dash pointed out on tv yesterday that it wasn't the fact that no one was looking out for her, she was a popular girl and each group thought that she was with the other group so they never really felt the need to be alarmed.

This doesn't sound plausable to me.  I think they were presuming she was with VDS.
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #975 on: June 16, 2005, 04:30:06 PM »

Hi ppl!  How Y'all doin'?
DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #976 on: June 16, 2005, 04:30:16 PM »

Does anyone know in Aruba if a body has to be found for someone to be convicted or can they be found guilty with circumstantial evidence alone?

I remember hearing someone saying in an interview that they could convict without a body.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #977 on: June 16, 2005, 04:30:30 PM »

Quote from: "TTownMike"
Hi ppl!  How Y'all doin'?

Hey TT  Very Happy

DT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #978 on: June 16, 2005, 04:31:43 PM »

Quote from: "LouLou"
Quote from: "Alana"
Is it fair to say that faithful night noone was in the room of Nat? Supposedly they were 4 per room? I m just amazed that no one was wondering where she was..

Dash pointed out on tv yesterday that it wasn't the fact that no one was looking out for her, she was a popular girl and each group thought that she was with the other group so they never really felt the need to be alarmed.

This doesn't sound plausable to me.  I think they were presuming she was with VDS.

It makes perfect sense if you realize that they had been drinking and were probably pretty spread out across the area.
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #979 on: June 16, 2005, 04:32:12 PM »

I remember hearing someone saying in an interview that they could convict without a body.

I hope that's the case because if one of the 3 did something with her body (assuming the worst has happened, of course) that they know without a doubt may never result in her body being found, then they would have NO reason to ever break down and confess.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.