April 30, 2024, 09:41:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS # 5  (Read 197863 times)
GrnLizrd
Scared Monkey

« Reply #360 on: June 16, 2005, 09:54:11 AM »

As i friend of Marks it was gut wrenching to hear people on the boards accusing him of a crime because he had long hair and bad teeth.... Then his mom.  They left their home number up for anyone to call... someone call and told that poor woman she would rot in hell for what she did to that little girl.   It was heart breaking!!!!  And the Same was done to his father!  I hope and pray to those of you that have never been touched by such tragic events will not have to see these mean hatefull things.  Even the Media twisted things for headlines!

Never Give Up!

Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #361 on: June 16, 2005, 09:54:19 AM »

Agree again Dragonfly - I don't believe either that they knew each other for very long.  I do think however Joran was probably the dominate one of the group.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
cjm
Scared Monkey

« Reply #362 on: June 16, 2005, 09:56:24 AM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Wizard, I disagree.  Joran seemed to want sex far more than money.  Just my opinion.  I do believe there is a strong slave trade.  But, my gut tells me this is not the case.  We've got an aggressive party boy with possibly a checkered past...out with an American girl in the middle of the night in Aruba.  Anythings possible..but, I don't think this case is that complicated.  It's a great fiction story...but, I don't think it happened here.

I think Joran lost it!

I agree.

I think this is a simple case.  Natalie seemed to like and trust Joran, and thought nothing of being alone with him.  Joran is a spoiled teen, use to having his  own way.  If Natalie said no and Joran didn't stop, she may have yelled for help and he killed her, or he killed her to stop her from telling.

Joran is a very big young man, 6'5.  Natalie was/is only 5'4.  She would not have stood a chance against him.

Joran could have buried her right there, walked home and got his parents car and then buried her, or called Deepak for help.

Joran lived about 1 mile from the hotels in Montana.  Easy walking.  The brother's live in Hooiberg.

Map

http://www.caribline.com/islands/ar/armap.shtml
GrnLizrd
Scared Monkey

« Reply #363 on: June 16, 2005, 09:56:24 AM »

OK off my soapbox.  Just am glad our Aruba friends havent taken some of the negative to heart and remain here for those of us who really care.

Never Give Up!

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #364 on: June 16, 2005, 09:56:39 AM »

Quote from: "wwizard"
aruba has jerked my chain 4 the last time.......NH is probably alive (if
she's minding).....but she ain't n or around aruba....what seems like random events is really a well oiled machine and it is ABOVE THE LAW...this is white slavery territory we're n....no "rules".....I no the game now....and we ALL need to deal w/ it.......if there was no internet I wood no only watt the mainstream media tells me (laughable) and b OK......but I no more now....

the scam is this....the dutchguy is the setup man. he takes the "mark" and
plays kissy kissy wink wink all week and plants the "trust me" hook.....he
sets em up and the brothers carry em 2 the boat......after they seperate the "mark" from "the herd" and away we go......no body ever found means no murder conviction.....they do their "time" and are released........what a gig......foolproof......I feel for the people caught up in this twisted vortex....the ONLY way her parents will ever see her is 2 pay 2 have her back and it's very slim odds because that wood b an admission of guilt by the pirates of the caribbean.....u just don't kill women like NH....unless u can throw away $20,000, $50,000, $100,000.........way 2 valuable......the abducted women cooperate or die....real simple....what wood u do in their place? b honest
w/ yourself......I'm through checking EVERY headline cause it don't
matter.....I now no how it's gonna play now.....the "student"
brothers......."students" of watt and tell me about their mainland
connections.....the 3 will b released.....b honest agin.......no
evidence.....if this disturbs u, I apologize, it's just the reality of the
situation......hug ur fam, kids, friends 2 day because ur free and not in a nightmare like this......watt did NH ever do to warrant her punishment....the trio is a lot more scared of their BOSS than the law......all the king horses and all the kings men......be well

NH has been SOLD. Don't shoot the messenger. The truth is ugly and it hurts. We must deal with it though as adults and stop pretending it doesn't happen. There's BIG money playing the game. Here's an example:
You buy a blonde women (popular where everyone is dark headed) for $100,000. She could easily make you $50,000 a year for say 20 years. After 2 years she's paid for and pure profit. $50,000 x 20 years = $1,000,000.
We lead sheltered lives in the US. Painfull to think about but it happens
ALL the time. She's NOT on Aruba, look all you want. She left Aruba on a boat within an hour of leaving the bar. This is the ONLY scenario that fits all the "evidence". She was stalked from day 1, nothing accidental about it. Time will bear this out.

I am starting to believe you wiz....
gotta work soon... bye

peace to all
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #365 on: June 16, 2005, 09:57:31 AM »

Rob, IMO it didn't take alot of smarts to commit this crime.  And, I don't think  "they pulled anything off".  I think this was a crime of passion gone bad...just because a body hasn't been found it doubt it's because of the smarts of the trio.  

They're teenagers, not brilliant criminals.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #366 on: June 16, 2005, 10:00:01 AM »

nancy, im 40 and i would have cracked by now.. you re telling me that a 17 yr old would nt come on!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
festa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #367 on: June 16, 2005, 10:01:07 AM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"
I think this was a crime of passion gone bad...
quote]

Agree remember Robert Chambers....
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #368 on: June 16, 2005, 10:02:19 AM »

Can one of our Aruba correspondents get a fix on what business the Kalpoes are in.  Last night the Aruban reporter with Greta said they are upper middle and "have money".  

(quote="festa"]
Quote from: "Sleeks"
And here is yet one more ???  Regarding the bros - I have heard the father owns or ops a car dealership - if so what are the chances of them say "borrowing" another car even an SUV??????????????????????????

GOOD POINT!!  Although I thought it was a rental agency (I could be wrong)[/quote]
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #369 on: June 16, 2005, 10:02:23 AM »

But his dad sure could have helped in the cover up.

With his size and her small stature, she could have suffocated during a rape just by his body without strangling.  

Dad would have had the smarts to plan a cover up.

Again who was he calling that morning.
Professor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #370 on: June 16, 2005, 10:02:26 AM »

This case has been likened to the disappearance of Claudia Kirschhoch in Jamaica, some time ago. But there is one big difference. We know who was with Natalee Holloway when she disappeared.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #371 on: June 16, 2005, 10:02:45 AM »

Quote from: "Rob"
nancy, im 40 and i would have cracked by now.. you re telling me that a 17 yr old would nt come on!

Rob -what else/where S&D Groen???

peace to all
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #372 on: June 16, 2005, 10:04:29 AM »

Not far at all from HI.   Look at the map.  

Quote from: "bamabelle11"
On Greta last night the reporter with her at the light house showed the direction he lived in and it would have been a loooong walk at 4am from the hotels
americaninaruba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #373 on: June 16, 2005, 10:04:33 AM »

Teh Kalpoes are a surname family that have moved to aruba like 8 years ago or somethign like that,,,,,their family has a car rental apparently, but the kalpoes them selves i have no idea what they do...the younger one goes to Colegio (a school here) and the other older one works at a cybercafe

Just when you think you've hit rock bottom,someone throws you a shovel
Chaumes
Scared Monkey

« Reply #374 on: June 16, 2005, 10:04:38 AM »

But also realize that they did not KNOW when she would be reported missing. They could not assume they had all that time....

They had to operate with the belief that by daylight or shortly thereafter, people would be looking and asking questions.

Great point.
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #375 on: June 16, 2005, 10:05:08 AM »

cjm:

I fully agree with you. The text message/phone call to the brothers from Joran is key.  The report of a call back at 6:30am is huge, if it happened.  That might suggest Joran handled things on his own during the night.  However, I have not seen a reliable report on the 6:30am call.

Did the brothers say what time the text message came in from Joran in their report?

By the way, Natalee's dad and wife will be on MSNBC at 8:15am, I'm in Mountain Time so adjust your time accordingly.
wwizard
Scared Monkey

« Reply #376 on: June 16, 2005, 10:05:40 AM »

Quote from: "Professor"
This case has been likened to the disappearance of Claudia Kirschhoch in Jamaica, some time ago. But there is one big difference. We know who was with Natalee Holloway when she disappeared.

yeah, but we have no "evidence" and NOTHING 2 keep them from walkin (and they will). there is no "legal" remedy.

Serpentine and don't bunch up.
bamabelle11
Scared Monkey

« Reply #377 on: June 16, 2005, 10:05:52 AM »

http://www.ariannaonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24982

THis site has a story of a girl in Aruba (several years ago) who also had a run in with a local dutch boy.
americaninaruba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #378 on: June 16, 2005, 10:05:59 AM »

JOrans house is FAR from the HI to walk I live in the neighbor hood next to him , once we walked to the marriott (fartehr down from the HI) and walking it took us about 2 1/2 hours.....on bycicle it tooks us about 1 hour

Just when you think you've hit rock bottom,someone throws you a shovel
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: June 16, 2005, 10:08:00 AM »

Quote from: "wwizard"
Quote from: "Professor"

yeah, but we have no "evidence" and NOTHING 2 keep them from walkin (and they will). there is no "legal" remedy.

s & d groene....big dutch political entity or what wiz??? I just looked it up but only info  dutch...spy-bot/wear....???

peace to all
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.