April 18, 2024, 11:40:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: $3 A Day Miracle - Work The Numbers  (Read 1880 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: March 25, 2013, 05:41:03 AM »

Is $3 a day a fair wage?  $3 x 31 = $99 a month.  Is that slavery or fair wages?

I listened over the weekend to a Senator talking giving a 'back in the day' example of how hard illegal aliens work.  No disagreement with how hard they work.  While making $3 an hour, he apparently worked next to illegal aliens making $3 a day for a very long work day.  Meanwhile, they were paying $100-$200 a month for a place to sleep, food, transportation, clothing, sending money home...the math just doesn't add up. 

Were they really working or in some form of slavery?  Perhaps the 30-40 year old story is wrong somewhere?

Today, I've read about illegal aliens (some from interviews) that 'pay taxes'.  Apparently, they use Taxpayer Identifidation Numbers instead of Social Security numbers.  Apparently, they want to have a paper trail showing they've 'paid' taxes like citizens.

How many of those using a TIN number or bogus Social Security number get back more from the government than they paid in?  Claim 10-20 dependents, without providing Social Security numbers?  Dependents in foreign lands?  Claim tax rebates (like green car money), energy rebates, etc.? 

How many of these folks also collect welfare for their families?  Don't provide the TIN number to the welfare agency to ensure their wages are verified?

How many drive without insurance, maintain multiple bogus identities?  Use a relatives identity (anchor baby) to circumvent any verification process currently in place?

Can you imagine an America where citizen maintained multiple identities getting bigger tax refunds than they paid in and collecting welfare?  Are they really paying taxes if they get back many times what they paid in? 

Maybe the guy making Paul's $3 a day got free healthcare?  Free housing?  Free food?  Free phone?

Does it really matter how much you make when the government takes everything but gives you a 'market basket' of free stuff?  Free housing?  Free food?  Free phone?  Free Obamacare?

Doesn't matter how much you earn, they take everything and leave you $3 a day for pocket change?

People who don't work, the lazy and greedy get $60,000 a year in taxpayer welfare payments?  The elite get a never ending profit machine called Obamacare?  Profits without end for the medical and pharma industrial complex?

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2013, 05:47:34 AM »

On Tuesday Paul said improved border security would be a pre-condition to further reform. He called for expanding work visas. A stand-up civil libertarian, he rejected a national ID card. He also rejected a mandatory E-verify program under which employers would be held liable for the immigration status of employees, saying it's wrong to force "businesses to become policeman."

Paul's speech on Tuesday represented a sharp turn from 2010, when enthusiastic Tea Party support pushed him to victory in a Senate election. At the time he favored spot checks by police of the immigration status of arrestees and said: "I do not support amnesty in any form."

"Por favor disculpen mi Espanol," Paul's speech on Tuesday began. "Como creci en Houston – es un poco 'espanglish y un poco Tex Mex."

Switching between Spanish and English, Paul reminisced about working alongside migrant workers on lawn crews in Texas as a boy, and his shock to discover they were not paid as much as him...

read more here - http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/mar/19/rand-paul-immigration-reform-republicans

IIRC, Obama has spent more on aid to countries that kill Christians than anyone has spent on building a border fence and functional border control.

Rand Paul did talk about some good things...

Why aren't welfare recipients finding the jobs that illegal aliens take?  What is wrong with a country paying welfare for able bodied people who refuse to make an effort to work and keep expanding their families while on welfare?  Why speed up the immigration process to let more in legally when so many are without work?

Why keep raising taxes when American families struggle more and more to get by? 

Why give money to nations who destroy people because of religion?   Sexual orientation?

America is broke.  Unemployment is at record highs...

Why do politicians want more people?  Vote buying?

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2013, 05:52:50 AM »

Conservatives, he told the U.S. Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, must "become part of the solution" to immigration, including dealing with the estimated 11 million illegal immigrants now living in the U.S. In his Washington speech, Paul said:

"Let's start that conversation by acknowledging we aren't going to deport 12 million illegal immigrants.

"If you wish to work, if you wish to live and work in America, then we will find a place for you.

"In order to bring conservatives to this cause, however, those who work for reform must understand that a real solution must ensure that our borders are secure.

"But we also must treat those who are already here with understanding and compassion."

read more here - http://www.npr.org/blogs/itsallpolitics/2013/03/19/174738241/rand-paul-reaffirms-support-for-path-to-citizenship

What exactly is the elite concept of compassion?  Understanding?  Why doesn't it extend to citizens?

IIRC, the 10-12 million illegal number quoted has been with us for more than a decade, long before Obama.  Perhaps the real number is closer to 50 million and rising? 

Where is the compassion for the folks working next to those here illegally and who support a family on wages alone?  Wonder about all the money their fellow workers seem to have?  Fine trucks?  New cloths?  Welfare and wages from work?

Where are the politicians that support freedom for American citizens? 

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2013, 05:58:45 AM »

What's wrong with the pathway to legal immigration?  It's worked for decades, for millions...

Apply and wait patiently.  Lots of young and older people use this system.

Why should folks who disobey the law get rewarded for bad behavior?  Collect billions in welfare for their families and work when citizens can't find a job?  All those programs require constant borrowing to sustain?  Pushing the burden onto the backs of future generations?

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2013, 06:02:59 AM »

For some reason, it's always the citizen that get's sent to the back of line.  Criminals, illegals, gang bangers - they're the 'A' list for politicians.  Why is that?

Maybe the 'A' listers donate more money?  Sell their votes for amnesty, free get out of jail cards, lifetime of welfare without responsibility, work?  A free ride?

Why aren't citizens on the 'A' list?  When do citizens move to the front of the bus?

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2013, 06:09:05 AM »

“I hope when I go to the border I’m going to see what the border is like but I am also going to meet with some in the Latino community and talk about what changes they need in the law to make their lives better. So, I’m going to look at both sides.” he said.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/03/chuck-schumer-immigration-89263.html#ixzz2OXme5TNa

More welfare?  More dependents than citizens for tax purposes?

How many unemployed people does Schumer meet with?  Citizens struggling to pay for $5 a gallon gas?  Working folks paying for Obamacare?  Struggling because taxes never seem to end and not everybody gets back more than they pay in?

Why can't these people make their own lives better?  Why isn't Schumer meeting with people who just want to be left alone by government?  Folks who want to keep the money they earn?  End the confiscation of worker wages by big government?

Why isn't Schumer talking about who has to pay for all his programs to better the lives of Latinos?  Why aren't Latinos making their own lives better? 

There is an old saying "You can't change other people, you can only change yourself"...

How much is Schumer's help for Latinos going to cost non-Latinos?

What is wrong with this system?  Cronyism, nepotism, favoritism, and vote buying?

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2013, 07:36:14 AM »

Obama Millionaires -

You have two people working construction, making $100,000 a year with a spouse and three dependents.

One, is here illegally.  The family headed by the illegal person, gets a taxpayer/government subsidy of $60,000 per member in welfare benefits.  Sometimes, if one member of a family is eligible for benefits, the whole family is deemed needy...

$60,000 x 5 = $300,000.  $300,000 + $100,000 = $400,000

How much do they get back when they 'pay' taxes and file at the end of the year?  How many dependents (without documentations) do they have in their homeland?  Maybe they get another $30,000?  Much more than they paid in?

What of the citizen family?  They have to make due with living on $100,000, no free ride, no welfare.

How do illegal aliens afford life in America?  I imagine they get more freebies that are not included in the $60,000 welfare subsidy.  I imagine their children, because they are poor, get free lunches, free sports, free daycare, free (fill in the blank).

What of the citizen family?  They're rich!  No subsidy for you.

The poor are Obama's true millionaires.  Why wouldn't more keep coming?  Reaping the rewards they did not earn, did not contribute to?

I think the real Obama millionaires are the one's here illegally, the one's government keeps advertising for in foreign countries...

just my humble opinions

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2013, 08:16:25 AM »

Imagine an America where every dollar earned came home with the worker. 

Imagine an America where there was so much opportunity, every able bodied person had opportunity limited only by their personal drive and ambition.

Imagine an America where money saved was worth the same the day it was put aside and the day it was used for retirement.

Imagine an America where folks bought and paid for the goods and services they used, freely and without government mandates, taxes, and regulations...

Imagine an America where every American had equal protection under the law, equal opportunity, and the right to purse the happiness of the own making and imagination...

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.