April 19, 2024, 02:15:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who Is Bailing Out America?  (Read 1519 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: March 25, 2013, 08:22:09 AM »

Who is bailing out America?  The everyday person on Main Street?

Cypriot banks have been closed this past week while officials worked on a rescue plan, and they are not due to reopen until Tuesday. Cash has been available through ATMs, but long lines formed and many machines have quickly run out of cash.

The international creditors, led by the IMF, were seeking a fundamental restructuring of the outsized financial system, which is worth up to eight times the country’s gross domestic product of about 18 billion euros. They say the country’s business model of attracting foreign investors, among them many Russians, with low taxes and lax financial regulation has backfired and must be upended.

They also insisted that Cyprus couldn’t receive more loans because that would make its debt burden unsustainably high.
Emphasis Added.

read more here - http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/03/24/report-cyprus-and-international-creditors-reach-tentative-agreement/

I've read in the past that the derivatives market globally is estimated at between $200 and $300 TRILLION dollars.  Derivatives have been compared to big gambling bets for the elite.  Do they put up and use their own money?  Who has  $200 and $300 TRILLION dollars laying around to gamble away?

For some reason, I recall reading that big global and national banks are being restructured all the time...why?  To protect the banks?  Everyday people on Main Street?  I don't think so.  From memory, they seem to be restructured to ensure that taxpayers back all the derivative gambling contracts.  Depositors come last.  Taxpayers come last.  Gamblers move to the front of the line.

Who will bail out America?  It seems to me the  $200 and $300 TRILLION dollars in derivatives contracts is many times more than the GDP of the US. 

Who will bail out America?

What is wrong with this picture?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2013, 08:23:28 AM »

What is wrong with a system that allows the elite to gamble away other peoples money?  Import more illegals to buy votes?  ENsure the gravy train never ends?

Imagine an America where citizens and every day people come first!

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2013, 10:22:08 AM »

What price for America's bailout?

50% tax on 401k's?  Private retirement accounts? 

Any chance they'll tax pensions?  Pensions already in need of a bailout?

The wealth of elites?  Politicians?  Big political donors?

Seizure of America's national lands?  Parks?  Energy reserves?

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2013, 10:25:40 AM »

Who should pay back the TRILLIONS in debt?  The ones who created the Ponzi schemes for 'free' benefits and money?  The ones who created all the derivatives?  Bad mortages loans?  Unfunded pensions?  Healthcare schemes?

Who actually gets the BILLIONS Americans pay in interest on the debt each year?  What are their names?  Where do they bank?  Live?

Are those elites living the high roller lifestyle?

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.