March 28, 2024, 03:33:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Invasion Continues  (Read 4184 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: March 28, 2013, 07:22:26 AM »

"Senators touring border witness woman scaling 18-foot fence"

Sen. John McCain and members of the bipartisan “Gang of Eight” tasked with carving out a comprehensive immigration package got a firsthand look at the difficulty involved in securing the U.S.-Mexican border when a woman literally climbed over a border fence right in front of them.
“Just witnessed a woman successfully climb an 18-ft bollard fence a few yards from us in #Nogales,” the Arizona Republican tweeted.

A minute later, Mr. McCain tweeted, “Border Patrol successfully apprehended her, but incident is another reminder that threats to our border security are real.”

::snipping2::

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/inside-politics/2013/mar/27/senators-tour-border-watch-woman-scale-18-ft-fence/#ixzz2OpdjXSUm
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

How long before she tried again?  Applied for welfare?  Housing assistance?  Food Stamps?

Any chance she was discouraged?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2013, 07:25:39 AM »

"Border Security in Danger? Agents' Hours Slashed"

watch video here - http://nation.foxnews.com/sequester/2013/03/27/border-security-danger-agents-hours-slashed

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.