April 19, 2024, 12:06:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why money printing fails - it goes to the elite...  (Read 1264 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: March 28, 2013, 07:47:00 AM »

"MARC FABER: Not Even Gold Will Be Able To Save You From What Is Coming"

Here's his explanation:

When you print money, the money does not flow evenly into the economic system. It stays essentially in the financial service industry and among people that have access to these funds, mostly well-to-do people. It does not go to the worker. I just mentioned that it doesn't flow evenly into the system.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/faber-gold-wont-be-a-place-to-hide-2013-3#ixzz2OpjOjjQg

How does one get invited to join the 'well-to-do' list of people?  The elite?  Just show up at the Fed with a wheel barrow?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2013, 07:52:25 AM »

"Marc Faber says investors should fear China’s ‘colossal credit bubble’"

“Whether they can ensure continuous growth will depend on reforms and how to deflate the colossal credit bubble we have in China,” said Faber, editor and publisher of The Gloom, Boom and Doom Report. “This is going to be a huge problem because we have so much underground credit, questionable loans outstanding and questionable investments.”

Faber said China’s economic growth is probably much slower than official numbers suggest.

read more here - http://blogs.marketwatch.com/thetell/2013/03/14/marc-faber-says-investors-should-fear-chinas-colossal-credit-bubble/

Who is making the questionable loans?

It seems like the elite, the 'well-to-do' don't live on Main Street. Yet Main Street seems to carry the load of (*$^%& created by these folks!  Main Street loses their jobs, their homes, their access to a better future.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.