April 18, 2024, 03:38:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: N. Korea Bombing DC, LA, Austin, TX and Hawaii?  (Read 1966 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: March 29, 2013, 12:24:26 PM »

"North Korea plan to attack US mainland revealed in photographs "

Is this the reason the Obama's take so many vacations?  Bidens too?

The images show a chart marked "US mainland strike plan" and missile trajectories that the NK News web site estimates terminate in Hawaii, Washington DC, Los Angeles and Austin, Texas.

::snipping2::

The images of Kim surrounded by his officers and diagrams of targets in the US are designed for a domestic consumption and to demonstrate the young leader's mastery of military affairs, experts believe.

read more here - http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/northkorea/9960933/North-Korea-plan-to-attack-US-mainland-revealed-in-photographs.html

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2013, 12:26:17 PM »

‘Settle Accounts’

“The time has come to settle accounts with the U.S.,” the official Korean Central News Agency quoted Kim as saying today. Rockets will be on standby to “strike any time the U.S. mainland, its military bases in the operational theaters in the Pacific, including Hawaii and Guam, and those in South Korea.”

North Korea’s military is awaiting a decision from the Worker’s Party Central Committee on the attack, the report said. Party leaders are scheduled to meet by the end of the month.

read more here - http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-03-28/hagel-says-north-korea-has-ratcheted-up-the-danger-.html

I wonder how many politicians left DC?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2013, 12:30:33 PM »

"Obama uses executive power to move gun control agenda forward"

President Obama is quietly moving forward on gun control.

The president has used his executive powers to bolster the national background check system, jumpstart government research on the causes of gun violence and create a million-dollar ad campaign aimed at safe gun ownership.
Read more:http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/290885-obama-uses-executive-power-to-move-gun-control-forward#ixzz2OwjKeotA

I think this is the worst possible time for gun control.  With all the military cuts, everyday people need to protect themselves, now more than ever!

Everyday people need rocket launchers, tanks, etc., just like the 'peaceful' protestors in Benghazi. 

Learn from the world, no more a victim!!!

Give every American family at least one high quality military weapon, training, and the self-confidence of self defense.

The ones left behind don't need gun control from folks deserting the ship!!!

just my humble opinions

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2013, 12:38:20 PM »

"Sequester: Democratic theory of the case"

The public has largely tuned out the Democrats’ repeated warnings about mid-air plane crashes, troop deaths and mass illness from tainted meat if the sequester cuts stay in place.

But Democrats aren’t dropping the threat of disaster, seizing now on the line they think can beat the Republicans: law and order.

Prison riots, cocaine flooding the streets, terrorists on board airplanes — even hurricanes and tornadoes left undetected by budget-slashed agencies — have moved front and center as Democrats try to get the public behind blaming the Republicans.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/03/sequestration-democrats-theory-of-the-case-89447.html#ixzz2OwkiiOe3

Hmmm...maybe the terrorists are the illegal aliens DHS and the Obama Admin recently let out?  Thousands?

Hmmm...plane crashes?  Maybe it's the relaxing of the TSA / DHS rules know that the terrorists have been let out?  How many from Guantanamo?

Hmmm...drugs?  Maybe it's lax border control?  Too many illegal aliens, Mexican gangs, human traffickers? 

Don't drug abusers/addictions get disability?  Why should the American taxpayer/slave pay for never ending drug addictions?  Rehabs?

Americans are born with the debt of Obamacare, Social Security, Welfare, Medicaid/Medicare, The Fed, $100 TRILLION in unfunded liabilities...when does it end?  If you manage to save a little by the time you die, they take it too.

Meanwhile, lazy and greedy people, elite people, global banks, keep their hand in the till.

When does it end?  When do working people keep every penny they earn? 

just my humble opinions

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.