April 23, 2024, 12:52:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Expose & Defeat the ACLU - Take back America!  (Read 4719 times)
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« on: July 31, 2006, 11:57:35 PM »

Please read and sign the petition (link provided below).  The ACLU was originally created for the right reasons and fought for those who needed help.  But they have since become such a radical orginization who are atttempting to take away the rights and principals of what our great country was founded upon!  Please help take our country back!

EXPOSE AND DEFEAT THE ACLU       (from Grassroots.com)

The Issue:
On every front (from the Boy Scouts, to the Pledge of Allegiance to the Ten Commandments), Grassfire has faced the same opponent -- the ACLU and its radical, anti-God, anti-religion, anti-American agenda. Now we are taking that fight directly into the courtroom by teaming up with Liberty Counsel—one of the nation’s foremost public interest legal firms committed to defending traditional values and restoring our precious religious heritage.

Click Here!  http://tinyurl.com/mk59l

We Can Defeat The ACLU
The time has come to turn back the ACLU’s attacks. As never before, there is reason for optimism that the battle can be won! As Mat Staver, President and General Counsel of Liberty Counsel, recently stated, “The tide is turning against the ACLU’s war on the Ten Commandments. … The courts and history are working against [them].” With the Liberty Counsel winning in the courts, we believe the time is right to expose this radical, un-American organization for what it is, once-and-for-all.

Over the next 60 days, we want to mobilize 100,000 citizens to stand with Grassfire and the Liberty Counsel. By adding your name to this national petition, you will play a key role in saving our religious liberties. You will be represented by Grassfire in citizen petition deliveries and have an opportunity to make your voice heard through official court briefs, legal memoranda, and other documents on cases involving attacks by the ACLU on our religious freedoms and traditional values.

Urgent Issue: ACLU attacks Ten Commandments
Right now, Liberty Counsel is defending a Ten Commandments display in Rutherford County, Tennessee, that has come under attack from the ACLU. We need to rally citizen support for this battle immediately.

The Petition States:
As a concerned citizen, I stand against the ACLU’s radical agenda that undermines our nation’s traditional values and rich heritage of religious liberty. The ACLU does not speak for me and does not share my views. I am joining with citizens across the nation in protest of ACLU policies and actions designed to censor and marginalize religious expression, the public acknowledgment of God, and this nation’s commonly held views on faith and freedom.

I am standing with Grassfire and Liberty Counsel to challenge and defeat the ACLU in courtrooms across the nation. I authorize Grassfire and Liberty Counsel to represent my viewpoint in petitions, official court briefs, judicial memoranda, and other documents on cases involving the ACLU and their shameless attacks on our religious liberties and traditional values.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2006, 11:59:04 PM »

In case link above doesn't work.  Following is the actual link.

http://www.grassfire.net/81/petition.asp?PID=11476998&NID=1

Please post your thoughts!

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2006, 12:07:00 AM »

You can also sign up for updates and ongoing petitions.  Grassroots has a large voice to the govt.  and many topics to choose to become involved in.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2006, 06:56:47 AM »

Dihannah, I have missed your posts.  I have signed up.  If the ACLU is not brought under wraps, before long, we will all be speaking Arabic and bobbing our heads.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
tidycat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2006, 12:53:35 AM »

I laughed so much this morning reading the Dallas Morning News.  An article about techniques the Transportation Security Agency is using, developed by a behavioral psychologist and Israeli security people.  It is a technique for airport screeners to use to identify suspicious looking (guilty looking I guess) people and pull them aside for more complete searches.  They are hoping to catch the Richard Reids of the world before they get on planes.

In Boston the screeners used this technique and a black man talking on a cell phone was stopped and asked for his ID (he was not getting on a plane).  He refused and they called the airport police who told him either he showed some ID or he would go downtown.  He showed the ID.  

Turned out he was the head of the ACLU's Anti-Racial Profiling group.  I thought this was so funny and ironic that of all the people in the world they had to stop it was this guy.   Of course he has filed a lawsuit.  He is the only person so far to file a lawsuit after being singled out at an airport....

Sigh.  I'll always be behind.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2006, 10:15:45 PM »

Your right, I had to laugh too.  I'm a little behind on my reading, but catching up.   This is sad, but just way toooo ironic! Thanks for sharing

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2006, 03:35:20 PM »

A Little ACLU Fun Perhaps??

Wanna have some fun this CHRISTMAS? Send the ACLU a CHRISTMAS CARD!
>     Add them to your Christmas card list now.
>
>     As they are working so very hard to get rid of the CHRISTMAS part
> of
>     this holiday, we should all send them a nice, CHRISTIAN, card to
>     brighten up their dark, sad, little world.
>
>     Make sure it says "Merry Christmas" on it.
>
>     Here's the Address, just don't be rude or crude.
>     *ACLU
>     125 Broad Street
>     18th Floor
>     New York, NY 10004
>
>     Two tons of Christmas cards would freeze their operations because
>     they wouldn't know if any were regular mail containing
>     contributions.. So spend 39 cents and tell the ACLU to leave
>     Christmas alone. Also tell them that there is no such thing as a
>     Holiday Tree. . . . It's a Christmas Tree even in the fields!!
>
>     And pass this on to your email lists. We really want to communicate
>     with the ACLU! They really DESERVE us!!
>
>
>
>

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2006, 09:07:49 AM »

TIdy... I remember when that happened.... I laughed til I cried!!!

ANNA, Spelendid idea, they will be getting the most religious, most Merry Christmas card I can find...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2006, 09:49:43 PM »

Anna,  I love that idea!  LOL I'm going to do that.  And let's add some Christian Holiday cards.  Why only once a year....

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2006, 07:40:38 AM »

Quote from: "tidycat"
I laughed so much this morning reading the Dallas Morning News.  An article about techniques the Transportation Security Agency is using, developed by a behavioral psychologist and Israeli security people.  It is a technique for airport screeners to use to identify suspicious looking (guilty looking I guess) people and pull them aside for more complete searches.  They are hoping to catch the Richard Reids of the world before they get on planes.

In Boston the screeners used this technique and a black man talking on a cell phone was stopped and asked for his ID (he was not getting on a plane).  He refused and they called the airport police who told him either he showed some ID or he would go downtown.  He showed the ID.  

Turned out he was the head of the ACLU's Anti-Racial Profiling group.  I thought this was so funny and ironic that of all the people in the world they had to stop it was this guy.   Of course he has filed a lawsuit.  He is the only person so far to file a lawsuit after being singled out at an airport....

sounds like the technique worked and they caught the right guy.   Laughing  Laughing
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2006, 10:20:47 PM »

Out of curiosity, how many, if any of you signed the petition?  I want so bad to defeat those radicals who are attempting to destroy our country!

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.