March 28, 2024, 08:04:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 'We're being inundated'  (Read 2264 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: April 15, 2013, 11:52:41 AM »

'We're being inundated': Arizona group documents border battle with revealing audio, images

For all the talk in Washington about border security, the one agency charged with providing it isn't sharing a wealth of details. So a group of volunteers -- called Secure Border Intelligence -- has stepped in, working around the clock in Arizona to keep a thorough record of the front lines of the border battle.

Using tiny, motion-activated cameras hidden in the desert along known smuggling routes, the group captures images of illegal immigrants streaming into the U.S. Some carry water, others bundles of drugs slung across their shoulders. SBI also records conversations between Border Patrol pilots and agents on the ground. Excerpts from those conversations, obtained exclusively by Fox News, suggest the border may not be as secure as frequently portrayed by the Obama administration.

::snipping2::

The material is distributed as part of an effort by SBI to '"document the porous US/Mexico border (and)  to expose the 'lie' by fostered the current administration that our borders are secure," one of the founders told Fox News. "This documentation is being offered to you and any other news organization without any copyright, distribution, or other restrictions with the stipulation that credit be given."

::snipping2::

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04/12/arizona-group-documents-border-battle-with-revealing-audio-images/#ixzz2QXyQQAgB

One of the few jobs of government is supposed to be protecting our borders.  Why aren't they being held accountable?

Why isn't the truth being told? 

Inundated?  Invasion?  Hundreds of millions I the next ten years?

When does it end?

jmho

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2013, 11:55:01 AM »

'Drug smugglers' show just how easy it is to cross into US  

Read more and watch smugglers 'jacking' up a fence - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2308443/Were-inundated-Group-uses-secret-cameras-record-flow-illegal-immigrants-border.html#ixzz2QXziylHo

Jack missing from your car?  Maybe you'll find it at the border...

just my humble observations and comments

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.