March 28, 2024, 08:47:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2 explosions at Boston Marathon  (Read 188986 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #160 on: April 20, 2013, 10:03:56 AM »

SEATTLE (AP) — The intensive manhunt for the bombers behind the deadly Boston Marathon attacks didn't take place only on the streets with professional police officers and SWAT teams. In an era of digital interactivity, it also unfolded around the country from laptops and desk chairs filled with regular folks.
Fueled by Twitter, online forums like Reddit and 4Chan, smartphones and relays of police scanners, thousands of people played armchair detective as police searched for men who turned out to be suspects Dzhokhar and Tamerlan Tsarnaev, ethnic Chechen brothers who had immigrated from southern Russia years ago.
But as amateur online sleuths began identifying possible culprits, caught in the virtual manhunt were people who were wrongly accused or placed under suspicion by crowdsourcing. It showed the damage that digital investigators can cause and raised a relevant question: In the social-media generation, what does law enforcement unleash when, by implication, it deputizes the public for help?

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/boston-manhunt-online-detectives-flourish-075757788.html

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
crazybabyborg
« Reply #161 on: April 20, 2013, 10:52:30 AM »

There's a good article here on what is known about the bombers:

http://gawker.com/5995042/everything-we-know-about-the-alleged-boston-bombers

Among the things I didn't know, or find interesting, are:

::snipping2::

~ According to Tamerlan's ( older bro) Amazon Wishlist, the 26-year-old was very interested in fraud, persuasion, the mafia, and his native Chechnya. Highlights include as How to Make Driver's Licenses and Other ID on Your Home Computer and Dale Carnegie's How to Win Friends & Influ​ence People

~ Tamerlan drove a Mercedes and said he dressed "European."

~ Tamerlan kept a YouTube channel with a since-deleted category labeled "Terrorists."

~ People called him (younger bro) Jahar "because Dzokhar was too difficult to pronounce.

~ This appears on Jahar's twitter acct on April 15 @ 8:04 PM: " Ain't no love in the heart of the city, stay safe people"

~ A woman believed to be the suspected bombers' mother was arrested for shoplifting last summer at Lord & Taylor.

~ According to the AP, Tamerlan went to Russia last year and spent six months there.

~  Tamerlan Tsaenaev has a two-year-old young daughter, according to his aunt, Toronto resident, Maret Tsarnaeva. She says he is also married "to a woman whom she described as a Christian, and that he's been staying at home taking care of his daughter while his wife worked," reports the CBC.

~ Tamerlan also was a devout Muslim, his aunt told reporters, who prayed five times a day.

~ An Andrew Sullivan reader who knew Jahar writes in: "My feeling is that the reason that Jahar was involved has entirely to do with his brother. I've maybe met his brother once, but his brother used to be a good friend of my friend's brother. I remember hearing recently that he had settled down, had a child, and had become fairly religious but didn't think anything of it. Given that his brother essentially raised him I think this is an awful case of evil being perpetuated because of the trust and love Jahar had for his brother."

~ Zaur Tsarnaev, a cousin, told the Boston Globe that Tamerlan was a bad influence on his little brother. "I used to warn Dzhokhar that Tamerlan was up to no good," he said. "[Tamerlan] was always getting into trouble. He was never happy, never cheering, never smiling. He used to strike his girlfriend. He hurt her a few times. He was not a nice man. I don't like to speak about him. He caused problems for my family."

There are other things I find disturbing that aren't included in the article but that I've heard on TV news reports. The FBI was requested to look into the older brother's activities by no less that the Russian Government. The FBI has acknowledged they did speak with him. What happened after that and was his terrorist's contributions to Youtube being monitored?

Apparently, after the older brother returned from Russia, he became a seriously devout Muslim. I can't help but wonder if that alone shouldn't have been a point of interest for someone already under the eye of the FBI.

It has been reported that this family came to the US under political asylum, which would immediately entitle them to all financial aide benefits afforded to American citizens. My understanding is that the Mother took advantage of that. How on earth did the hatred develop for a country that extended those taxpayer's kindnesses to them?

So far, Miranda Rights have not been read to Jahar, who remains in serious/critical condition. If the President will declare him an enemy combatant, the opportunity to interrogate him without him being able to lawyer up still exists. That law has never been extended beyond 48 hours, so it's new ground and I'm sure the argument would be that it should extend from the point where he is capable of responding to questions. I hope the decision will be made on that point. I'm glad he's alive. The victims will want to know what his answers are. There is a need for grief to meet answers, even if the answers aren't satisfactory.

I'm at least grateful that this event is at least being referred to as terrorism. It isn't "workplace violence" as Fort Hood was labeled. It isn't a spontaneous response to a Hollywood video as Benghazi was pigeon holed. I suppose that's progress.

I wonder what impact, if any, the Boston Bombings will have on Immigration Reform.

Just random thoughts........ my heart aches for those who have lost loved ones and whose lives were forever altered that day. It's so needless, so evil.........
crazybabyborg
« Reply #162 on: April 20, 2013, 11:34:49 AM »

There are 200 photos of the bombing and aftermath in a slideshow at this link:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/17/bag-photos-before-and-after-whdh_n_3099781.html#slide=2340520

It's down the page a little under the title, " Boston Marathon Explosion (Graphic Photos)"

Warning: They are Graphic and unaltered.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: April 20, 2013, 01:34:46 PM »

April 20, 2013 Tweets
https://twitter.com/boston_police

Boston Police Dept. ‏@Boston_Police 1h
Correction:  Transit Police cleared South Station scene.  BPD assisted.

BPD Bomb Squad has cleared from South Station.

Boston Police Dept. ‏@Boston_Police 2h
BPD bomb squad responding to bomb threat at South Station.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #164 on: April 20, 2013, 03:56:09 PM »

Piece of Crap kid

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #165 on: April 20, 2013, 03:58:18 PM »

Now we have to save this kids life to get information on why he killed so many people

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: April 20, 2013, 05:06:31 PM »

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/04/20/17837080-lone-officer-confronted-marathon-bombing-suspects-in-firefight-chief-says?lite
Lone officer confronted marathon bombing suspects in firefight, chief says
April 20, 2013

A lone small-town police officer confronted the two Boston Marathon suspects on a dark street after they got out of their cars and started shooting at him, the Watertown, Mass., police chief said Saturday.
In the ensuing firefight, the suspects hurled a pressure-cooker bomb similar to the two that went off near the marathon finish line, said Chief Edward Deveau. They also tossed four homemade grenade-like devices, Deveau said, with two of them exploding.
The two men were in separate cars when they were confronted, he said — apparently one of their own and another that they had carjacked.
Deveau said police tracked one of the cars because the carjack victim’s phone was still inside. The lone officer, whom he identified as Joe Reynolds, was told not to engage the suspects, but the suspects fired on him from separate locations, Deveau said.
Under fire, the officer put his cruiser in reverse to back away while other officers arrived, he said. Six Watertown police officers were involved in the fight, plus a transit officer who was shot in the groin and bled heavily, he said.
The pressure-cooker bomb exploded, and the lid was found embedded in a nearby car, Deveau said. There were three explosions in the firefight, in addition to 200 rounds of gunfire, he said.
One of the suspects, Tamerlan Tsarnaev, was killed in the firefight. The surviving suspect, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, later hid in a boat behind a Watertown house and was cornered and captured alive by authorities.
On Saturday, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was under heavy guard and in serious condition at a Boston hospital — the same hospital where some victims of the marathon blasts are still recovering.
More...

Video at Link

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: April 20, 2013, 06:24:13 PM »

Infrared cameras catch bomb suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev hiding in boat, moments before capture

From AP, POST STAFF
    Last Updated: 5:11 PM, April 20, 2013
    Posted: 4:49 PM, April 20, 2013

This infrared image released by the Massachusetts State Police Air Wing shows the boat and Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev just before his capture yesterday.

He could run, but he couldn't hide.

Massachusetts state police today released infrared images they used to spot Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev as he hid under a boat cover during yesterday's massive manhunt in Watertown.

The cameras used by the Air Wing allowed cops to keep their eyes on Tsarnaev at all times as they closed in on the 19-year-old, accused in the deadly bomb attack in Boston that killed three and wounded more than 180 others just days earlier.

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev lies in the boat before his arrest.

Tsarnaev, 19, was reported to be in no condition to be interrogated the morning after he was pulled, wounded and bloody, from a tarp-covered boat in a Watertown backyard. The capture came at the end of a tense day that began with his older brother, Tamerlan, dying in a desperate getaway attempt.

The all-day manhunt Friday brought the Boston area to a near standstill and put people on edge across the metropolitan area.

The break came around nightfall when a homeowner in Watertown saw blood on his boat, pulled back the tarp and saw a bloody Dzhokhar Tsarnaev hiding inside, police said. After an exchange of gunfire, he was seized and taken away in an ambulance.

The pair of bomb blasts near the marathon's finish line killed an 8-year-old boy, Martin Richard, Krystle Campbell, 29, and Lu Lingzi, 23. More than 180 people were injured, including some who lost legs in the attack.

Tsarnaev allagedly carried out the bomb attacks with his older brother, Tamerlan, who was killed by police during a desperate getaway attempt earlier that day.

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev has not yet been charged.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/infrared_cameras_catch_capture_suspect_XZaJX4SZTxGXi2j8Zv2SwM
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: April 20, 2013, 06:27:17 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2013/04/live-updates-boston-bombing-suspect-in-custody-day-2/
LIVE UPDATES: Boston Bombing Suspect in Custody, Day 2
April 20, 2013

3:35 p.m. ET: From ABC News’ Anthony Castellano and Aaron Katersky: Investigators were unable to grill the surviving Boston Marathon bomb suspect today because he is so badly injured that he is unable to communicate.
Gov. Deval Patrick indicated the grave danger for suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev when he said to reporters today that authorities “hope he survives, because we have a million questions.”
Tsarnaev, 19, is under heavy guard at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center where he is listed in serious but stable condition. Officials said the suspect is unable to communicate.
He is in the same hospital where his brother Tamerlan, 26, was brought early Friday after a shootout with police. Tamerlan died of his wounds.
More...
Video at Link

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: April 20, 2013, 06:32:56 PM »

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/21/us/boston-marathon-bombings.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0
Inquiry Shifts to Suspect’s Russian Trip
April 20, 2013

Federal investigators are hurrying to review a visit that one of the suspected bombers made to Chechnya and Dagestan, predominantly Muslim republics in the north Caucasus region of Russia. Both have active militant separatist movements. There are concerns in Congress about the F.B.I.’s handling of a request from Russia before the trip to examine the man’s possible links to extremist groups in the region.

Tamerlan Tsarnaev, who died early Friday after a shootout with the police in Watertown, Mass., spent six months of last year in Dagestan.

Tamerlan’s father, Anzor, said his son had returned to renew his passport, but his stay was prolonged and, analysts said, may have marked a crucial step in his path toward the bombing of the Boston Marathon.

Kevin R. Brock, a former senior F.B.I. and counterterrorism official, said, “It’s a key thread for investigators and the intelligence community to pull on.”

The investigators began scrutinizing the events in the months and years before the fatal attack, as Boston began to feel like itself for the first time in nearly a week .
The motivations of Tamerlan Tsarnaev, and his younger brother, Dzhokhar, who was taken into custody Friday night and is still too wounded to speak, are as yet publicly unknown. Of Chechen heritage, they lived in the United States for years, according to friends and relatives, and no direct ties have been publicly established with known Chechen terrorist or separatist groups.

The significance of the trip was magnified late Friday when the F.B.I. disclosed in a statement that in 2011 “a foreign government” — now acknowledged by officials to be Russia — asked for information about Tamerlan, “based on information that he was a follower of radical Islam and a strong believer, and that he had changed drastically since 2010 as he prepared to leave the United States for travel to the country’s region to join unspecified underground groups.”

The senior law enforcement official said the Russians feared he could be a risk, and “they had something on him and were concerned about him, and him traveling to their region.”

But the F.B.I. never followed up on Tamerlan once he returned, a senior law enforcement acknowledged on Saturday, adding that the bureau had not kept tabs on him until he was identified on Friday as the first suspect in the marathon bombing case.
Russia and the United States have since 1994 routinely exchanged requests for background information on residents traveling between those countries on visa, criminal or terrorism issues. It was unclear Saturday whether Russia makes requests of any American traveler of Chechen origin to Russia, or if the Russian government offered the F.B.I. specific evidence in the case of Mr. Tsarnaev.

The bureau responded to the request by checking “U.S. government databases and other information to look for such things as derogatory telephone communications, possible use of online sites associated with the promotion of radical activity, associations with other persons of interest, travel history and plans, and education history,” the statement explained.

In January 2011, two agents from the bureau’s Boston field office interviewed Tamerlan and family members, a senior law enforcement official said on Saturday. According to the F.B.I.’s statement, “The F.B.I. did not find any terrorism activity, domestic or foreign,” and conveyed those findings to “the foreign government” by the summer of 2011.

As the law enforcement official put it, “We didn’t find anything on him that was derogatory.”

The Russian state news agency RIA Novosti quoted the father of the Tsarnaev brothers recalling the F.B.I.’s close questioning of his elder son, “two or three times.”

He said they had told his son that the questioning “is prophylactic, so that no one sets off bombs on the streets of Boston, so that our children could peacefully go to school.”

In an interview in Russia, Zubeidat Tsarnaeva, the mother of the two men, recalled that the agents had told her that Tamerlan was “an excellent boy,” but “at the same time, they told me he is getting information from really extremist sites, and they are afraid of him.”

After the visit to Dagestan and Chechnya, signs of alienation emerged. One month after Tamerlan returned to the United States, a YouTube page that appeared to belong to him was created and featured multiple jihadist videos that he had endorsed in the past six months.

One video features the preaching of Abdul al-Hamid al-Juhani, an important ideologue in Chechnya; another focuses on Feiz Mohammad, an extremist Salafi Lebanese preacher based in Australia. He also created a playlist of songs by a Russian musical artist, Timur Mucuraev, one of which promotes jihad, according to the SITE Intelligence Group, which monitors statements by jihadists.

The aftermath of the arrests has thrust Washington and Moscow into a cooperative mode, a jarring shift coming amid weeks of rancor over American criticism of Russia’s human rights record. Presidents Obama and Vladimir V. Putin spoke by telephone late Friday night, in a conversation initiated by the Russian side, the Kremlin announced. The Kremlin’s statement said both leaders expressed a desire for “the building of close coordination between Russian and American intelligence services in the battle with global terrorism.”

Nevertheless, there were glaring questions about the case, among them how Tamerlan had escaped attention after 2011.

A Russian intelligence official told the Interfax news service on Saturday that Russia had not been able to provide the United States with “operatively significant” information about the Tsarnaev brothers, “because the Tsarnaev brothers had not been living in Russia.”

Andrei Soldatov, an investigative journalist who specializes in Russia’s security services, said he believes that Tamerlan may have attracted the attention of Russian intelligence because of the video clips he had posted under his own name starting in 2010, which were included on a list of banned materials by the Federal Security Service, or F.S.B.

At that point, the agency had just begun routinely scrutinizing materials posted on social networks, and would most likely have sent a request to the Federal Bureau of Investigation, said Mr. Soldatov, the author of “The New Nobility: The Restoration of Russia’s Security State and the Enduring Legacy of the K.G.B.”

On Saturday morning, federal prosecutors were drafting a criminal complaint against Dzhokhar A. Tsarnaev, 19, who was wounded in the leg and neck and had lost a great deal of blood when he was captured Friday evening. The F.B.I. and local law enforcement agencies continued to gather evidence and investigate the bombings, the killing of a Massachusetts Institute of Technology police officer Thursday night and the subsequent battle with the police that left another officer critically wounded.

An official said the criminal complaint would most likely include a constellation of charges stemming from both the bombings and the shooting, possibly including the use of weapons of mass destruction, an applicable charge for the detonation of a bomb. That charge, the official said, carries a maximum penalty of death. While Massachusetts has outlawed the death penalty, federal law allows it.
More...

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #170 on: April 21, 2013, 11:15:30 AM »

Bradley Cooper Visits Boston Bombing Victim Jeffrey Bauman Jr. With NFL Star Julian Edelman
Access Hollywood – Fri, Apr 19, 2013

Bradley Cooper took time out of his busy filming schedule to visit one of the victims of Monday's Boston Marathon bombing.
The "Silver Linings Playbook" star, along with New England Patriots wide receiver Julian Edelman, stopped by a Boston hospital to check in on Jeffrey Bauman, Jr., who lost both of his legs in the terrorist attack.
"Visited #survivor #stud #hero Jeffrey Bauman Jr. today," Julian Tweeted, along with a photo of Bradley and himself on either side of Jeffrey's hospital bed, as the wounded 27-year-old flashed a thumbs up. "He was looking great and is a true inspiration. #strong." ::snipping2::
http://news.yahoo.com/bradley-cooper-visits-boston-bombing-victim-jeffrey-bauman-184619576.html

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #171 on: April 21, 2013, 11:20:11 AM »

There are 200 photos of the bombing and aftermath in a slideshow at this link:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/17/bag-photos-before-and-after-whdh_n_3099781.html#slide=2340520

It's down the page a little under the title, " Boston Marathon Explosion (Graphic Photos)"

Warning: They are Graphic and unaltered.
This is terrible I cried so hard. The guy who lost both feet just killed me. Thank God we have some heroes that helped out  an angelic monkey

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: April 21, 2013, 11:35:35 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wave-support-boat-man-found-bomber-suspect/story?id=19006080&google_editors_picks=true
Wave of Support to Replace Boat Ruined in Bomber's Standoff With Cops
April 21, 2013

America wants to help David Henneberry get a new boat.

The Watertown, Mass., resident became a hero when he discovered suspected Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev hiding in his backyard boat.

Henneberry quickly called the cops and in a final standoff, his boat was riddled with bullet holes.

"That boat's his baby. He takes care of it like you wouldn't believe. And they told him it's all shot up," Henneberry's friend and neighbor George Pizzuto told ABC News. "He's going to be heartbroken."
Today, people around the country want to make help mend that broken heart.

Deborah Newberry, 62, of Orlando, Fla., has already put a $25 check in the mail to Henneberry's home.

"Something told him to go and check things," Newberry told ABCNews.com. "I just want him to know that people care about him because I know he's probably the guy that would say, 'Well, that's okay.' But I just would like him to know that we're all thinking about him and appreciate his spirit."
Watertown Police Chief Edward Deveau has been inundated with messages of gratitude and praise as well as requests from people who want to know how they can get a Watertown Police T-shirt.

"I'm getting emails and things from all over the world," Deveau told ABC News. "I got an email this morning. Some person in Detroit, Michigan who wants to replace the boat for the Watertown resident that got shot up. I mean, it's just incredible."

People on Twitter are echoing the calls to help Henneberry, hailing him a hero.

"Bravo, David Henneberry! You are a true American hero. I say we all pitch in and buy you a new boat. #welldeserved," one person tweeted.

Another wrote, "Some boat company needs to hook David Henneberry up with a new boat. His has a few holes in it. Holey #boats don't float."

Henneberry's boat is reportedly a 22-foot Seahawk cruiser with a fiberglass hull, which retails for around $50,000.

He did not return ABC News' request for a comment.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: April 21, 2013, 11:38:35 AM »

April 20 & 21, 2013 Tweets
https://twitter.com/boston_police

BPD Officer delivers milk to a family with young children in Watertown during the lockdown.. pic.twitter.com/qEpjpf80U0
 View photo 

Boston Police Dept. ‏@Boston_Police 17h
BPD will pay respects at 6:30PM to fallen MIT officer along Albany St from East Canton St to the Expressway. Please expect traffic delays.

Boston Police Dept. ‏@Boston_Police 17h
Honoring Our Fallen Officer http://j.mp/ZENbZ8

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #174 on: April 21, 2013, 02:43:25 PM »

Dramatic helicopter video using thermal imaging locates Boston bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev in boat

A police chopper equipped with a thermal imager picked up on Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev's body heat through a tarp in a Watertown, Mass. resident's boat, helping in the arrest.

By Michael Walsh / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Published: Saturday, April 20, 2013, 1:30 PM
Updated: Sunday, April 21, 2013, 12:25 PM

State police released this video shot from the state police airwing helicopter hovering over the boat where the second Boston Marathon bombing suspect was arrested Friday night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_ztMtty9fY&feature=player_embedded

There was no way out for Dzhokhar Tsarnaev.

The Boston bombing suspect was crammed on the floor of a boat as law enforcement closed in during Friday's massive manhunt, according to newly released aerial video.

A helicopter, using thermal imaging, caught the action as the arm of an armored tank peeled back tarp that covered the 24-foot boat — which was parked behind a residential home in Watertown, Mass.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/thermal-imaging-aided-bomb-suspect-arrest-article-1.1322811#ixzz2R7lPOiY3

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #175 on: April 21, 2013, 04:34:40 PM »

video of the sound and on the street view of the capture
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=796UFHldHM4&NR=1

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #176 on: April 21, 2013, 04:41:16 PM »

wondering now how us citizens, feel now about the detainment, of us citizens
that are terrorists, JMO i thought it was a good idea,because i always felt it
was just a matter of time b4 terror bombing would happen in our country

Saturday, 05 January 2013 12:30
Obama Signs 2013 NDAA: May Still Arrest, Detain Citizens Without Charge
Written by  Joe Wolverton, II, J.D.

On Wednesday, January 2, 2013, President Barack Obama did what constitutionalists and civil libertarians knew he would do: He signed into law the renewal of his power to apprehend and detain Americans indefinitely on no more authority than his own suspicion of their complicity with enemies in the “War on Terror.”

With more of a whimper than a bang, the president signed the Fiscal Year 2013 National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA). As he did on New Year’s Eve 2011 when he signed last year’s version of the NDAA, President Obama appended a signing statement to the act. This time, however, there were no promises of protecting Americans from deprivations of due process. This time, the signing statement (I would agree with Benjamin Wittes of the Lawfare blog who suggests it is more of a “whining” statement) recounts all the reasons the president had for vetoing the bill. Somehow, however, he managed to hold his nose and sign this unconstitutional, no longer unprecedented, giant leap toward statism, absolutism, and outright unapologetic tyranny
http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/constitution/item/14120-obama-signs-2013-ndaa-may-still-arrest-detain-citizens-without-charge

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #177 on: April 21, 2013, 04:42:13 PM »

After hearing the shots in that video it's amazing how they didn't kill him.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #178 on: April 21, 2013, 04:44:12 PM »

whoops forgot this

Boston bombing suspect’s arrest presents intelligence opportunity, legal challenges

..By Jason Sickles, Yahoo! | The Lookout – Sat, Apr 20, 2013.
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/boston-bombing-suspect-arrest-presents-intelligence-opportunity-legal-183858408.html

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #179 on: April 21, 2013, 04:47:31 PM »

After hearing the shots in that video it's amazing how they didn't kill him.

san i think what they used were these,or something like them,if not hit directly not lethal
Stun grenade
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stun_grenade

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.