March 28, 2024, 11:10:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #61 04/22/13 - 12/03/14  (Read 420818 times)
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #760 on: March 17, 2014, 09:55:17 AM »

Hope all is well IBE, and you're safe!   

Hi! Am not scared. but do wish to go back to sleep. Did count the seconds and thought we might be heading into the big one, as it was going longer then the jolts we have had in the last year. This one was directly north of me, in the Sepulveda Pass.

Haven't been here for so lone, forgot how to post. Thanks for letting me post on yours. Then I figured it out.

Sure glad to see the Monkey Family still doing Good Works.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #761 on: March 17, 2014, 06:42:30 PM »

Anyone feel the earthquake? I sure did! Was in great dream. This was a 4.5 not far away, Jolt, then really shook!!!

Hope everyone is OK. Love, IBE This one is on a line one which 6-7 small one have happened about 7 miles south.

Hi IBE,  Sorry you got awakened from a good dream with an earthquake. Glad it wasn't a bigger one. Can't say I miss them. So good to see you. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #762 on: March 17, 2014, 06:44:21 PM »

HAPPY ST. PATRICKS DAY
Hope everyone's having a good day. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #763 on: March 19, 2014, 06:24:04 PM »

HAPPY ST. PATRICKS DAY

Hope you had a good day, too, Green Eyes!

Wishing you The Irish Prayer! 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #764 on: March 19, 2014, 10:16:58 PM »

HAPPY ST. PATRICKS DAY

Thanks Seahorse   Hope all is going well with you and yours. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #765 on: March 22, 2014, 07:51:51 AM »

HAPPY ST. PATRICKS DAY

Thanks Seahorse   Hope all is going well with you and yours. 

Happy Spring, Monkey's Smile

Green Eyes I hope are enjoying Spring.  It is Spring somewhere in the world  

A  link to Cherry Blossoms, a living symbol of friendship.

http://www.loc.gov/exhibits/cherry-blossoms/?loclr=fbloc

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #766 on: March 22, 2014, 06:57:30 PM »

Hi IBE, glad to see you.  Hope the earthquake didn't do any damage to your area.

You know what the downside to quitting smoking is?  Cleaning your home completely of the years of smoke stain.  We just finished redoing all 3 bedrooms.  Painted all the rooms, including the trim and doors.  Boy, I did not realize how smoke stained those doors and walls and trim were.  We had to do a 1st coat of Kilzit stain blocker and then 2 coats of paint to cover all the doors.  I washed down all the walls with Dawn detergent.  Pulled up the carpet and padding and me and hubby put down pergo flooring.  We are down to the living/dining room and kitchen but will probably wait until fall to do those.  Boy I am worn out.  Spring cleaning is for the birds!!!!!

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #767 on: March 23, 2014, 12:36:58 AM »

Hi IBE, glad to see you.  Hope the earthquake didn't do any damage to your area.

You know what the downside to quitting smoking is?  Cleaning your home completely of the years of smoke stain.  We just finished redoing all 3 bedrooms.  Painted all the rooms, including the trim and doors.  Boy, I did not realize how smoke stained those doors and walls and trim were.  We had to do a 1st coat of Kilzit stain blocker and then 2 coats of paint to cover all the doors.  I washed down all the walls with Dawn detergent.  Pulled up the carpet and padding and me and hubby put down pergo flooring.  We are down to the living/dining room and kitchen but will probably wait until fall to do those.  Boy I am worn out.  Spring cleaning is for the birds!!!!!

OMG before we quit, we were in the middle of some repairs at the house and it was shocking to see how the nicotine had stained the walls.  You'll find that your walls and everything stay much cleaner and brighter without the smoke.   
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #768 on: March 23, 2014, 09:17:32 AM »

OMG before we quit, we were in the middle of some repairs at the house and it was shocking to see how the nicotine had stained the walls.  You'll find that your walls and everything stay much cleaner and brighter without the smoke.   

Yeah, Klaas, I was so horrified by this.  I just did not realize how bad it was.  If I had still been smoking I can guarantee you I would have downplayed it and would not have put the blame on cigarettes.  It is clean now and I have told my family "No more smoking in my home". 

Have a good rest of the weekend.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #769 on: March 23, 2014, 09:19:29 AM »

In about 3 weeks heading to the Blue Ridge Parkway and Shenandoah mountains.  Time to take in the mountains and the plant and flowers blooming!!!

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: March 27, 2014, 08:47:01 PM »

Now, which team do I want to support????????????????

Sorry bird, but I have to go with the CAT.........................................

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #771 on: March 29, 2014, 12:01:52 AM »

5.4 Earthquake in La Habra.  Felt it rolling a little bit here.  5.4 is pretty big for La Habra although I doubt there is any damage.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #772 on: March 29, 2014, 12:21:57 AM »

5.4 Earthquake in La Habra.  Felt it rolling a little bit here.  5.4 is pretty big for La Habra although I doubt there is any damage.

Have you ever been through a big earthquake where you live?  I don't think I could stand an earthquake anymore than I can stand tornadoes.

Be safe.  Is it me or are the small quakes a harbinger of the big one yet to come?

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #773 on: March 29, 2014, 12:22:45 AM »

Now, which team do I want to support????????????????

Sorry bird, but I have to go with the CAT.........................................

And the CATS won it tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Yeah..................................

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #774 on: March 29, 2014, 12:30:19 AM »

Have you ever been through a big earthquake where you live?  I don't think I could stand an earthquake anymore than I can stand tornadoes.

Be safe.  Is it me or are the small quakes a harbinger of the big one yet to come?

There has never been a big earthquake centered near me but I have lived here all my life so I've felt some pretty good ones.  This was very mild but noticeable.  Usually we don't even feel them.

I'd take earthquakes over tornadoes any day.   
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #775 on: March 29, 2014, 05:59:44 AM »

There has never been a big earthquake centered near me but I have lived here all my life so I've felt some pretty good ones.  This was very mild but noticeable.  Usually we don't even feel them.

I'd take earthquakes over tornadoes any day.   

I was wondering if you felt it Klaas.  There was lots of stuff knocked off shelves etc. But nothing else that I have seen.  It was close to Babs niece she had lots of broken dishes.  But with tornadoes you get some warning. not so with earth quakes.  They had three small earth quakes right at the south end of Salton Sea yesterday. Those are the ones that worry me.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #776 on: March 29, 2014, 09:55:04 PM »

Hi Bearly.....I loved what you said....that you thought we would be together forever.  Life does happen.

I thought I would tell you all that I have a precious three month old male Cairn terrier....and there is another Cairn, a female, joining the household this Saturday.  She is 6 weeks old.  Am I nuts?

The first one is wonderful.  I am wondering if he will be wonderful when his sister arrives and wants his
toys and his playpen.  I do wish I could figure out how to bring up pictures.

Hello everyone.....

Hi Mere, I'm so excited for you that you decided to get not one but two dogs.  You will love them and they will bring you much joy.

Looking forward to seeing a picture.   
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #777 on: April 08, 2014, 03:23:51 AM »

Hi Monkeys   Hope everyone's doing well. That the long hard winter is over for every body.

Was wondering if any one has heard from CBB. Haven't seen her on since she wrote her & John were going to try and take a few days off. It was during one of those nasty arctic blasts. Hope every thing's okay.  an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #778 on: April 08, 2014, 08:33:54 PM »

Don't miss the Dana Pretzer Show tonight at 9pm ET!

Click on the link below to listen:

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #779 on: April 08, 2014, 08:36:16 PM »

Hi Monkeys   Hope everyone's doing well. That the long hard winter is over for every body.

Was wondering if any one has heard from CBB. Haven't seen her on since she wrote her & John were going to try and take a few days off. It was during one of those nasty arctic blasts. Hope every thing's okay.  an angelic monkey

I don't know where she is, I'm so worried!  I emailed her and nothing.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.