March 29, 2024, 08:58:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #61 04/22/13 - 12/03/14  (Read 420871 times)
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #360 on: September 28, 2013, 07:50:04 PM »

Evening Monkeys

Grandson is spending the night.   He is such a big help around here. Of course of mom ask him to do the same stuff I do she gets I don't want to.    Tomorrow he is going to help hang some new curtain rods. Hope everyone is having a great week end

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #361 on: October 06, 2013, 02:43:59 PM »

In the sky yesterday from our deck 

Did they write, "Surrender Dorothy" after that or was it "Surrender Klaas?"

Monkey Devil!

Bearly, lol

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #362 on: October 06, 2013, 08:18:57 PM »

Check out the photos here.  They are amazing!

http://onebigphoto.com/onion-owl/

I believe in miracles!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #363 on: October 07, 2013, 01:02:13 AM »

The whale looks topsy turvy upside down!      Great pics!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #364 on: October 08, 2013, 09:43:27 AM »

The whale looks topsy turvy upside down!     Great pics!

There are so many underwater pics and they look so close and real I find myself holding my breath as if I were under water!

Nemo

I think he wants you to rub his belly, CBB!

« Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 09:45:00 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

I believe in miracles!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #365 on: October 08, 2013, 05:23:35 PM »

There are so many underwater pics and they look so close and real I find myself holding my breath as if I were under water!

Nemo

Rubbing my own belly is a whole lot like rubbing his. 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #366 on: October 08, 2013, 07:17:50 PM »

Nemo

Rubbing my own belly is a whole lot like rubbing his. 

You have barnacles?

I believe in miracles!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #367 on: October 09, 2013, 12:50:59 AM »

......... No, I have layers!!   
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #368 on: October 09, 2013, 01:10:08 AM »

You are beautiful, CBB!!!

I believe in miracles!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #369 on: October 09, 2013, 01:20:18 AM »

Hey, CBB, here is what Kentucky just issued on coyotes.  They are having a time with them all over.  We have them coming into the surrounding subdivisions here, at night they sound like babies crying and screaming:

http://www.wbko.com/home/headlines/KY-Issues-Rules-on-Hunting-Coyotes-At-Night-226929611.html

We made it to the Smokies and left one day before the shutdown.  We made our rounds across Newfound Gap, Cades Cove, Cherakee.  We covered everything before they shut it down.  Stupid politicians!

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: October 09, 2013, 03:49:13 AM »

Here's a cool one:

http://onebigphoto.com/there-are-five-people-in-this-photo/

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #371 on: October 09, 2013, 01:03:24 PM »

Hey, CBB, here is what Kentucky just issued on coyotes.  They are having a time with them all over.  We have them coming into the surrounding subdivisions here, at night they sound like babies crying and screaming:

http://www.wbko.com/home/headlines/KY-Issues-Rules-on-Hunting-Coyotes-At-Night-226929611.html

We made it to the Smokies and left one day before the shutdown.  We made our rounds across Newfound Gap, Cades Cove, Cherakee.  We covered everything before they shut it down.  Stupid politicians!

Not CBB and never played her on TV, but wish I looked like her for even a month.

That is terrible!  The noise must be scary, too.  Please be careful!

How was the trip?  Did you enjoy it?  Hope you are well.  

How is Landry?  She is in my thoughts and prayers.  Several people on my facebook are also following her and praying for her.  I also ask for prayers for her and others on facebook are more than willing to oblige.  Does she have a candle page?  Everything about this disease breaks my heart.  She always faces everything with a smile and makes my every day problems seem so trivial.

an angelic monkey

spelling

« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 12:48:51 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

I believe in miracles!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #372 on: October 09, 2013, 03:26:24 PM »

Hey, CBB, here is what Kentucky just issued on coyotes.  They are having a time with them all over.  We have them coming into the surrounding subdivisions here, at night they sound like babies crying and screaming:

We made it to the Smokies and left one day before the shutdown.  We made our rounds across Newfound Gap, Cades Cove, Cherakee.  We covered everything before they shut it down.  Stupid politicians!

Not CBB and never played her on TV, but wish I looked like her for even a month.

How is Landry?  She is in my thoughts and prayers.  Several people on my facebook are also following her and praying for her.  I also ask for prayers for her and others on facebook are more than willing to oblige.  Does she have a candle page?  Everything about this disease breaks my heart.  She always faces everything with a smile and makes my every day problems seem so trivial.

an angelic monkey

Oh Bearly, you are so sweet to think of Landry.  Thanks for keeping up with her.  She has her good days and her bad days.  They had her fitted for a walker so she can move around and that is helping her.  No candle page but I will bring that up to my niece and see if she will put one out there.  Yes, this disease is extremely bad.  She (to me) is a beautiful child and I cry everytime I look at her sweet little face and know her time is limited here on earth.  Bad thing is this new health care law might impact her treatments and the group of doctors taking care of her at Vanderbilt in Nashville.  See, our new health insurance now only covers you in the state of Kentucky only, no out of state hospitals or doctors.  Kosair Hospital in Louisville cannot handle this rare case and even they are not covered by our "affordable" health care.  I really don't know what will become with her if (and it looks very very likely) she cannot continue with her doctors in Vanderbilt.  This has affected Vanderbilt so bad that they are letting go over 1000 employees of the hospital.  Nashville is just about 60 miles from us and closer than Louisville but if you want 2nd opinions or the best treatment you go to Nashville.  There are just lots of illnesses they cannot handle here.  Landry's case is one.  They tried every hospital here in Kentucky before getting a referral to Vanderbilt.  Keep her in your thoughts and prayers.  I know I do every day.

Yes, coyotes are scarey at night time.  They are really getting close to our house and I know they are wondering the subdivision near us.  I heard them the other day and they were very very close.  

Thanks again.  You are a jewel to remember and think of our sweet Landry.

spelling

« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 12:50:15 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
crazybabyborg
« Reply #373 on: October 10, 2013, 03:40:59 AM »

Thanks for the link, Blue Moon! I've heard what I thought were the wolves on Bays Mountain, right behind me, but now I'm thinking it may be coyotes. I don't know but it's one critter I wish was far away! I'm so glad you made it to the park before the children in the sandbox decided to punish the public for their own political gains. I'll leave it there, but my tongue's bleeding!   

I knew about Vanderbilt and it breaks my heart. We have patients effected as well. Lee County hospital is the closest one to the clinic and it closed Oct. 1 because of the projections under the affordable care act. With the coal industry in Southwest Virginia unable to remain open under the new and improved regulations, those poor communities have lost everything. Those were solid, good paying jobs; a rarity in that region, and when the hospital went, those jobs and the healthcare it offered, went as well. Big Stone Gap Hospital is now the closest and they are in the process of deciding whether to close. We're down to one Doc. The other one we had for 10 years waited to see if there was any chance of repeal, but decided to retire early rather than adjust to the additional demands. John's hanging with me, and we still have a Nurse practitioner as providers but we both know it's a matter of time. It would only take a hiccup.

I'm scared of coyotes, but terrified of politicians!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #374 on: October 10, 2013, 03:43:45 AM »

I love the picture links you've posted, bearly!!!    Is that you blowing underwater bubbles? They're coming from your nose, right?   
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #375 on: October 10, 2013, 03:55:46 AM »

I love the picture links you've posted, bearly!!!    Is that you blowing underwater bubbles? They're coming from your nose, right?   

Oh you two

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #376 on: October 10, 2013, 04:01:47 AM »

Hi CBB,

I am very saddened by what & Blue Moon have posted. Will leave it at that.  Keeping all in my prayers.

Do you still have your cute little guy? Hows your son & DIL doing?  About the same here. The next three school days are going to be fun. Daughters going out of town and I will be taking and picking up grandsons for school.  Of course they aren't in the same direction. So looks like I will be driving all over North Texas.  ::MonkeyEek::Youngest grandson will stay here but oldest one is staying home.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: October 10, 2013, 06:09:35 PM »

How is Landrey?  She is in my thoughts and prayers.  Several people on my facebook are also following her and praying for her.  I also ask for prayers for her and others on facebook are more than willing to oblige.  Does she have a candle page?  Everything about this disease breaks my heart.  She always faces everything with a smile and makes my every day problems seem so trivial.

an angelic monkey

Oh Bearly, you are so sweet to think of Landry.  Thanks for keeping up with her.  She has her good days and her bad days.  They had her fitted for a walker so she can move around and that is helping her.  No candle page but I will bring that up to my niece and see if she will put one out there.  Yes, this disease is extremely bad.  She (to me) is a beautiful child and I cry everytime I look at her sweet little face and know her time is limited here on earth.  Bad thing is this new health care law might impact her treatments and the group of doctors taking care of her at Vanderbilt in Nashville.  See, our new health insurance now only covers you in the state of Kentucky only, no out of state hospitals or doctors.  Kosair Hospital in Louisville cannot handle this rare case and even they are not covered by our "affordable" health care.  I really don't know what will become with her if (and it looks very very likely) she cannot continue with her doctors in Vanderbilt.  This has affected Vanderbilt so bad that they are letting go over 1000 employees of the hospital.  Nashville is just about 60 miles from us and closer than Louisville but if you want 2nd opinions or the best treatment you go to Nashville.  There are just lots of illnesses they cannot handle here.  Landry's case is one.  They tried every hospital here in Kentucky before getting a referral to Vanderbilt.  Keep her in your thoughts and prayers.  I know I do every day.

Yes, coyotes are scarey at night time.  They are really getting close to our house and I know they are wondering the subdivision near us.  I heard them the other day and they were very very close. 

Thanks again.  You are a jewel to remember and think of our sweet Landry.

Maybe in her case there is a way around the normal ACA rules.  I'd double check and write a letter to your governor and the president.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #378 on: October 10, 2013, 07:48:16 PM »

Hi CBB,

I am very saddened by what & Blue Moon have posted. Will leave it at that.  Keeping all in my prayers.

Do you still have your cute little guy? Hows your son & DIL doing?  About the same here. The next three school days are going to be fun. Daughters going out of town and I will be taking and picking up grandsons for school.  Of course they aren't in the same direction. So looks like I will be driving all over North Texas.  ::MonkeyEek::Youngest grandson will stay here but oldest one is staying home.

Hiya, GE!! 

Yep, I still have Waylon and don't anticipate that changing. We're going to the pumpkin patch tomorrow with his Pre-School and he's so excited about it! I'll post some pics when we get back, if I survive it. 
Have fun with your Grandsons, GE! It's so nice of you to help out and I know you enjoy it!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #379 on: October 10, 2013, 07:52:51 PM »

Hi CBB,

Hiya, GE!! 

Yep, I still have Waylon and don't anticipate that changing. We're going to the pumpkin patch tomorrow with his Pre-School and he's so excited about it! I'll post some pics when we get back, if I survive it. 
Have fun with your Grandsons, GE! It's so nice of you to help out and I know you enjoy it!

Speaking of which  an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.