March 29, 2024, 12:13:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #61 04/22/13 - 12/03/14  (Read 420825 times)
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #580 on: December 18, 2013, 12:06:26 AM »

So sorry to hear of your loss, dear KCJackie.     {{hugs}}

Thank you for sharing the information about his last day and the picture of Jack with us.  Did he have any health problems?  How old was he?

It seems that he was an active doggie who liked to play--treasure those wonderful memories. 

My deepest sympathy to you and your family.

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #581 on: December 18, 2013, 12:27:24 AM »

I just lost my oldest Jack Russell "Jack" - it hurts so bad.  He apparently had a stroke and had to be put down all within less than 30-45 minutes time - no warning whatsoever.  He was playing and chasing squirrels and everything was normal until he woke up from a nap.  Just felt like I wanted to share this here.  This was his last picture just a few minutes before being put down.

I am so sorry to hear about Jack KCJackie. My deepest sympathy. Hugs for you all. He had a a wonderful life with you guys. You have many happy years of memories. Hugs & 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #582 on: December 18, 2013, 02:18:18 AM »

Oh, Jackie, I'm so sorry. I know the suddenness of it must have added to the shock. I think most of us understand all too well how much we love our furbaby family, and Sir Jack was obviously well loved and cared for. Loosing a family member pet is hard, and having to do what is best for him at the end is even harder. Please know that what had to be done was an act of total empathy that is consistent with all the wonderful care and compassion Jack has always received from his "parents". My heartfelt prayers are with you.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #583 on: December 18, 2013, 01:20:04 PM »

Jackie, I'm so sorry about the passing of your sweet, beloved Jack.  {{{hugs}}}    I sat and cried when I read your post and saw Jack's photo.  It brought back memories of my own pets that have passed on.   There are so many here at Scared Monkeys that understand the love and loss of pets, and that is part of what binds us together. 

A Little Dog Angel

High up in the courts of heaven today
a little dog angel waits;
with the other angels he will not play,
but he sits alone at the gates.
"For I know my master will come" says he,
"and when he comes he will call for me."

The other angels pass him by
As they hurry toward the throne,
And he watches them with a wistful eye
as he sits at the gates alone.
"But I know if I just wait patiently
that someday my master will call for me."

And his master, down on earth below,
as he sits in his easy chair,
forgets sometimes, and whispers low
to the dog who is not there.
And the little dog angel cocks his ears
and dreams that his master's voice he hears.

And when at last his master waits
outside in the dark and cold,
for the hand of death to open the door,
that leads to those courts of gold,
he will hear a sound through the gathering dark,
a little dog angel's bark.

Noah M. Holland

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #584 on: December 18, 2013, 06:48:56 PM »

KCJackie - oh I'm so sorry.  Your "Jack" has similar markings to my Petey.  It's so hard to lose them, my heart breaks for you. {{HUGS}}
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #585 on: December 18, 2013, 11:03:42 PM »

I just lost my oldest Jack Russell "Jack" - it hurts so bad.  He apparently had a stroke and had to be put down all within less than 30-45 minutes time - no warning whatsoever.  He was playing and chasing squirrels and everything was normal until he woke up from a nap.  Just felt like I wanted to share this here.  This was his last picture just a few minutes before being put down.

I'm so sorry, KCJackie!   

Thank you for sharing Jack's picture with us.  He was a beautiful boy, and I'm glad he spent his last day doing what he loved to do!  I know he was loved, and I know how much it hurts...heartbreaking.  (((HUGS)))

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #586 on: December 21, 2013, 03:48:34 PM »

KCJackie 

What a sweet little guy.  I am so sorry to hear Jack's stroke.  Thank-you for sharing the sad news of Jacks stroke.

Did the Vets, say what could have caused Jack's stroke?  What (if anything) could have been taken to prevent such a tragedy?

Adults take aspirin to prevent a heart attack, anything (like that) to prevent a stroke in a dog?

I know that raw feeling and it never goes away when you lose a dog pal. 

Jack looked like he had a long and happy life.

an angelic monkey

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #587 on: December 23, 2013, 08:05:59 PM »

Evening Monkeys  Son will be here in 4 1/2 hours.    Poor baby called on his way to his uncles so he could take him to the airport. He was in such pain with an infected tooth.  Told him to get a pain pill from his uncle and an antibiotic. And then started calling around looking for a dentist in the area that would see him tomorrow. Found one and have any appointment for 11 in the morning. Hoping they will pull it but if not at least he can get some meds for it while he is he. Am ready for him to get here.  Hope every one has a good evening.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #588 on: December 24, 2013, 04:29:45 AM »

Green Eyes...... that was great advice for him to start on the antibiotic! Sometimes you have to wait for the infection to come under control before dental work can be done! Hope he can get some help soon! Enjoy your family over Christmas! Have a great time!!   
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #589 on: December 24, 2013, 11:11:17 AM »

Green Eyes...... that was great advice for him to start on the antibiotic! Sometimes you have to wait for the infection to come under control before dental work can be done! Hope he can get some help soon! Enjoy your family over Christmas! Have a great time!!   

Thank You CBB. He is here.  On our way to the dentist.  When he walked in last night. I thought I would never stop laughing. He wore his Santa Suit on the plane. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #590 on: December 24, 2013, 11:58:39 AM »

Thank You CBB. He is here.  On our way to the dentist.  When he walked in last night. I thought I would never stop laughing. He wore his Santa Suit on the plane. 

Awwww.......Love it, Green Eyes! Glad he made it in alright and is getting some help with his tooth!

My marathon is starting....... Michael's family at 4:00 today because April's son leaves at 6:00 to go to his Dad's, John's family at 7:00 for presents, Michael's family again in the morning for breakfast and presents, and Christmas dinner tomorrow with everybody. All of it happens at my house and table. My foot is giving me a fit but I'm remembering the Blessing that I have family this Christmas!  This one's going to take a Loritab or two to keep that thought in my heart!      
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: December 24, 2013, 09:37:57 PM »

Dusted off our tree from 2006    Merry Christmas to All!

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #592 on: December 24, 2013, 11:32:05 PM »

MERRY CHRISTMAS MONKEYS
Hope you all have a wonderful day with family and friends. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: December 25, 2013, 07:47:17 AM »

Merry Christmas everybody!!   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #594 on: December 25, 2013, 08:37:16 AM »

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: December 25, 2013, 09:03:59 AM »

Dusted off our tree from 2006    Merry Christmas to All!

FANTASTIC KLAAS ... A blast from the past!!!
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #596 on: December 25, 2013, 09:07:01 AM »

WISHING EVERYONE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2013/12/25/merry-christmas-from-scared-monkeys-2013-joy-to-the-world-the-lord-has-come/

May you all have a great holyday season.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: December 25, 2013, 05:07:11 PM »

Here's hoping everyone had a very Merry Christmas  and a happy New Year

Klaas, thanks, love that Monkey Tree.      

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #598 on: December 25, 2013, 05:12:19 PM »

Wishing you and your family a Very Merry and Blessed Christmas! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #599 on: December 25, 2013, 07:09:39 PM »

Merry Christmas everyone!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.