March 28, 2024, 12:10:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #61 04/22/13 - 12/03/14  (Read 420778 times)
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #780 on: April 08, 2014, 08:45:30 PM »

Hi Monkeys   Hope everyone's doing well. That the long hard winter is over for every body.

Was wondering if any one has heard from CBB. Haven't seen her on since she wrote her & John were going to try and take a few days off. It was during one of those nasty arctic blasts. Hope every thing's okay.  an angelic monkey

I don't know where she is, I'm so worried!  I emailed her and nothing.   

I was wondering about CBB the other day also.  I hope everything is o.k..  Probably just very busy with Waylon.  I hope you hear back from her soon.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #781 on: April 08, 2014, 09:10:45 PM »

Hi Monkeys   Hope everyone's doing well. That the long hard winter is over for every body.

Was wondering if any one has heard from CBB. Haven't seen her on since she wrote her & John were going to try and take a few days off. It was during one of those nasty arctic blasts. Hope every thing's okay.  an angelic monkey

I was wondering about CBB the other day also.  I hope everything is o.k..  Probably just very busy with Waylon.  I hope you hear back from her soon.

Yeah I'm hoping she's just overwhelmed with keeping up with Waylon and work.  Still, I'm surprised she hasn't responded to my messages or emails.  Hopefully I'll hear from her soon.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #782 on: April 09, 2014, 12:13:59 AM »

Yeah I'm hoping she's just overwhelmed with keeping up with Waylon and work.  Still, I'm surprised she hasn't responded to my messages or emails.  Hopefully I'll hear from her soon.

I hope she is okay.  an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #783 on: April 09, 2014, 05:39:09 PM »

Still haven't heard anything.  I've even tried facebook.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #784 on: April 09, 2014, 06:04:58 PM »

That is really worrisome now.  I hope everything is o.k.  You would think she would would read her email or just check in on facebook.

Is her son on facebook?  If he is maybe you can post to him.  Just a thought.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #785 on: April 09, 2014, 09:18:25 PM »

That is really worrisome now.  I hope everything is o.k.  You would think she would would read her email or just check in on facebook.

Did that yesterday, no response from him either 
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #786 on: April 09, 2014, 10:22:14 PM »

Really nothing more you can do.  I checked and the last time she logged in was back in Feb right before her Valentine's day trip. 

Now I am worried about her.

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #787 on: April 10, 2014, 05:41:43 AM »

Dang it Klaas I was so hoping one of them would respond. Hoping one of them does soon.  an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #788 on: April 14, 2014, 02:13:16 AM »

Dusted off our tree from 2006    Merry Christmas to All!

OH! I LOVE SEEING THAT, KLAAS!!  Thank you and Merry Christmas!!   

Hope all had a joyous day filled with love and the Spirit of Christmas!!

I'm really tired and the house is a mess, but I'm incredibly Blessed that I had family around me, people to catch my smile and return it, my dog to feed from the table, no new empty chairs, and even though I'm not all I'd like to be, I'm forgiven for the shortcomings and encouraged to try harder! I'm so grateful for you all as well. SM's a place of kindred spirits and I love you all!

MERRY CHRISTMAS 2013!   

I don't know how I missed this, but miss it I did.  I see so many old friends.  We thought we would be together forever, and then life and the circle of life happened.  Come in and say hi, those of you who are watching anonymously.  I miss your face in the place.

No matter how much time I miss, I always feel like I have come home when I come into the cage.

I don't see me, I must have been absent the day that was taken or maybe I was in invisible mode that day.  I miss you all.  Shout out to Peaches and 2NJ.  I hope you have caught up by now, but I am guessing that is an eternal conversation.  Now that you guys know what happened with Natalee, I hope you whisper it in someone's ear.  Mine's available.

Has anyone heard from 2NJ's family?  I wonder how they are making out.

Still have mine in my BR!  Just awaken from 4.5 earthquake a few miles away. Ugh  It sure shook. Love to all, Love, IBE

April 13  Was doing a word search page and came across "Bendix". Remember when we had that bus and kept asking where's Bendix??  Just a blast from the past!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #789 on: April 14, 2014, 09:40:16 AM »

Name:   BENDEX
Position:   Scared Monkey
Date Registered:   April 28, 2007, 10:14:57 PM
Last Active:   May 06, 2007, 10:27:44 AM
MSN:   
YIM:   
Email:   hidden
Current Status:   Offline Offline
Local Time:   April 14, 2014, 09:36:57 AM
Language:   

Link to last posts of Bendex:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=profile;u=816;sa=showPosts

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #790 on: April 17, 2014, 06:46:42 PM »

Hey everyone..its been a long time since I have been here, hope everyone is doing fine, was wondering if there has been a place started for the story about the six babies found dead in a garage and the woman that is accused of their murder???

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #791 on: April 17, 2014, 09:22:28 PM »

Hey everyone..its been a long time since I have been here, hope everyone is doing fine, was wondering if there has been a place started for the story about the six babies found dead in a garage and the woman that is accused of their murder???

Hi HH - good to see you!  Yes a thread has been started in the Crimes Against Children, Elderly and Disabled forum:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=15197.0
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #792 on: April 18, 2014, 03:29:59 PM »

Dang it Klaas I was so hoping one of them would respond. Hoping one of them does soon.  an angelic monkey

Has CBB responded to anyone yet?  Hoping and praying everything's o.k. 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #793 on: April 18, 2014, 04:23:12 PM »

Still haven't heard anything.  I've even tried facebook.

That is really worrisome now.  I hope everything is o.k.  You would think she would would read her email or just check in on facebook.

Is her son on facebook?  If he is maybe you can post to him.  Just a thought.

Dang it Klaas I was so hoping one of them would respond. Hoping one of them does soon.  an angelic monkey

Has CBB responded to anyone yet?  Hoping and praying everything's o.k.  

No but neither has her son.  I'm thinking she doesn't want to be contacted.  
« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 09:48:42 AM by klaasend » Logged
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #794 on: April 19, 2014, 07:47:03 AM »

I pray everything is okay with CBB. And she checks in soon. You might be right Klaas she might not want any of us to contact her. But she has shared so much with us the good and sad. It just seems so out of character for her not to let us know she is okay. Praying she lets someone know she is okay.  an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #795 on: April 20, 2014, 06:35:45 AM »

HAPPY EASTER

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #796 on: April 20, 2014, 09:43:09 AM »

HAPPY EASTER

HAPPY  EASTER 
 an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #797 on: April 20, 2014, 09:50:53 AM »

HAPPY EASTER!

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #798 on: April 20, 2014, 10:41:59 AM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #799 on: April 20, 2014, 11:45:26 AM »

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.