March 29, 2024, 12:16:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #61 04/22/13 - 12/03/14  (Read 420826 times)
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #800 on: April 20, 2014, 07:45:01 PM »

HAPPY EASTER!

That's so cute.  We have rabbits (bunches) living under our storage building.  I watched 2 rabbits the other days going in circles chasing each other.  It was so funny.

HOPE EVERYONE HAD A GREAT EASTER.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #801 on: April 21, 2014, 06:09:02 PM »

http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Easter-S%27mores-With-Peeps

How to Make Easter S'mores With Peeps

Edited by AlexWV, Starkirby64, Thomscher, Maluniu and 3 others

What could be better than combining two great childhood food memories to create a delicious and colorful Easter treat? You can add S’mores with Peeps to your children’s Easter baskets or serve them with Easter morning breakfast. The steps below show how easy it is to add marshmallow Peeps to your traditional S’mores to make a wickedly sweet Easter treat.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #802 on: April 22, 2014, 09:20:51 AM »

http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Easter-S%27mores-With-Peeps

How to Make Easter S'mores With Peeps

Edited by AlexWV, Starkirby64, Thomscher, Maluniu and 3 others

What could be better than combining two great childhood food memories to create a delicious and colorful Easter treat? You can add S’mores with Peeps to your children’s Easter baskets or serve them with Easter morning breakfast. The steps below show how easy it is to add marshmallow Peeps to your traditional S’mores to make a wickedly sweet Easter treat.

Thank-you, Klaas.

Your Chocolate Fondue, dipped peeps, were more classy   

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #803 on: April 26, 2014, 06:26:59 PM »

Mere sent me photos of her two new puppies to post.

This is Bella

And this is Quncy & Bella (they look like they're having fun!)

Both Cairn terriers!   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #804 on: April 26, 2014, 06:51:25 PM »

They're soooooooo cute, and I imagine a lot of fun too!   

Thanks for sharing! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #805 on: April 26, 2014, 07:56:01 PM »

Mere sent me photos of her two new puppies to post.

This is Bella

And this is Quncy & Bella (they look like they're having fun!)

Both Cairn terriers!   

Another picture of both of them!

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #806 on: April 26, 2014, 08:10:21 PM »

Thanks Klaas....was I nuts or what....two little puppies at once.   Quincy is a gentleman.  Quiet, sleeps all night....although he can race around with Bella when they get a toy between them...each hanging on to one side.  She is a hoot and has one of those little dog barks.  I am working on that....lol.

They say it is good for old people to have a pet....it must be really good to have two.  I am up at 5 am and do not settle until they are asleep.

How is everyone?   

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #807 on: April 26, 2014, 09:47:42 PM »

Oh Mere they are so cute.   I bet they are a joy. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #808 on: April 26, 2014, 10:03:49 PM »

Thanks Klaas....was I nuts or what....two little puppies at once.   Quincy is a gentleman.  Quiet, sleeps all night....although he can race around with Bella when they get a toy between them...each hanging on to one side.  She is a hoot and has one of those little dog barks.  I am working on that....lol.

They say it is good for old people to have a pet....it must be really good to have two.  I am up at 5 am and do not settle until they are asleep.

How is everyone?   

Mere, they are so cute.  Will they get much bigger?  I can't say I have ever heard of Cairn terriors, but they are soooooo cute!  I love them.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #809 on: April 26, 2014, 11:20:38 PM »

Blue Moon - Toto in the Wizard of Oz was a Cairn.  I don't think they'll get much bigger  

« Last Edit: April 26, 2014, 11:24:51 PM by klaasend » Logged
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #810 on: April 27, 2014, 06:44:35 AM »

How is everyone?   

Hi Mere, I love your two pups.  They certainly will keep you busy but in a good way.

All is good here.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #811 on: April 27, 2014, 08:48:51 AM »

The puppies are too cute Mere!!!   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #812 on: April 27, 2014, 08:49:34 AM »

Hi San!  Good to see you!   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: April 27, 2014, 10:19:56 PM »

Hi Muffy, good to see you too! 
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #814 on: April 28, 2014, 03:45:22 AM »

Hope all the Monkeys in the path of these storms are safe. Oklahoma and Kansas had tornadoes today and North Carolina had one Friday.

Prayers for all. an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #815 on: April 28, 2014, 08:02:37 AM »

Hope all the Monkeys in the path of these storms are safe. Oklahoma and Kansas had tornadoes today and North Carolina had one Friday.

It appears there are some very wide areas where tornadoes may occur today.     I've also seen areas under fire watch. I hope everyone has a good and safe Monday.   

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #816 on: April 29, 2014, 12:43:10 AM »

It appears there are some very wide areas where tornadoes may occur today.     I've also seen areas under fire watch. I hope everyone has a good and safe Monday.   

I hope everyone is safe too Muffy   So many areas are having tornado's.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #817 on: April 29, 2014, 09:50:02 AM »

Deborah Duncan got schooled for teasing little a capuchin monkey named Wilson.  Didn't she learn as she was growing up to never, ever tease an animal?  And what if Wilson had hit her eye?  Who's to blame?  The article says Duncan laughed it off.  I watched the video and she says "I didn't mean to tease you".  Yes, she actually did mean to tease him.  You can see she teased the monkey by putting the grape out there and then hiding it.  Don't mess with monkeys...  Monkey Devil!

You go, Wilson !!!  Score one for the monkey!!   

http://kxan.com/2014/04/29/mad-monkey-slaps-houston-anchor-for-grape/
Mad monkey slaps Houston anchor for grape
(CNN/KHOU)Published: Tuesday, April 29, 2014, 8:01 am

Video at Link

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #818 on: April 29, 2014, 12:57:29 PM »

I hope everyone is safe is also.  Tupelo, MS really got socked.  We have been to Tupelo on our way through the Natchez parkway.  We visited Elvis' childhood home there.  The Italian restaurant that the news is showing was destroyed we ate there.  It was an old landmark in that city.

We have been on the edge of the storms.  Last evening I had a family get-together with 20 family members in the house.  Well, the tornado sirens went off.  I had mass panic from everyone.  "Where do we go and hide?".  I told them IF we need to take cover everyone split and go to the closets in every bedroom.  Some of my guests were from out of town and they had never been through these warnings.  I think they are ready to head home today.

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #819 on: April 29, 2014, 01:55:35 PM »

I hope everyone is safe is also.  Tupelo, MS really got socked.  We have been to Tupelo on our way through the Natchez parkway.  We visited Elvis' childhood home there.  The Italian restaurant that the news is showing was destroyed we ate there.  It was an old landmark in that city.

We have been on the edge of the storms.  Last evening I had a family get-together with 20 family members in the house.  Well, the tornado sirens went off.  I had mass panic from everyone.  "Where do we go and hide?".  I told them IF we need to take cover everyone split and go to the closets in every bedroom.  Some of my guests were from out of town and they had never been through these warnings.  I think they are ready to head home today.

So glad to hear from you Blue Moon. Glad you are safe.  an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.