March 28, 2024, 03:08:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #61 04/22/13 - 12/03/14  (Read 420794 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #900 on: June 18, 2014, 10:42:59 AM »

TM,

I'm very sorry to hear about the loss of your pup Scout.

Thank you, San.  Miss her so much!    Crying or Very sad

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #901 on: June 18, 2014, 10:46:20 AM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #902 on: June 18, 2014, 10:54:29 AM »

Love it Nutt So true isn't it?

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #903 on: June 18, 2014, 10:59:18 AM »

So glad you and the family are okay Muffy  

GOD BLESS AMERICA
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #904 on: June 18, 2014, 11:34:58 AM »

Thank you GE.  It's still a mess around here, and it will be for a while, but everyone was safe and that's what counts.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #905 on: June 18, 2014, 12:27:52 PM »

Thank you GE.  It's still a mess around here, and it will be for a while, but everyone was safe and that's what counts.   

So True Muffy  

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #906 on: June 19, 2014, 09:43:41 PM »

Evening Monkeys   I would appreciate some positive thoughts and prayers for my Granddaughter. Who is leaving in the morning for a 10 day trip with her youth group to Haiti to do some Youth Ministry. I am Happy for her and proud of all her hard work to get the funding to go. But am also worried about going so far from home. Thank you all. an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #907 on: June 20, 2014, 09:12:36 AM »

Mere's new puppy Quincy at 6 months old with his new haircut!   

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #908 on: June 20, 2014, 10:17:39 AM »

Your pup is adorable Mere!!      

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #909 on: June 20, 2014, 10:47:31 AM »

Evening Monkeys   I would appreciate some positive thoughts and prayers for my Granddaughter. Who is leaving in the morning for a 10 day trip with her youth group to Haiti to do some Youth Ministry. I am Happy for her and proud of all her hard work to get the funding to go. But am also worried about going so far from home. Thank you all. an angelic monkey

Said a prayer when I saw this late last night GE, and will continue to keep your granddaughter and her youth group in my prayers. 

My niece went on a mission trip to Colombia several years ago, I didn't know about it until she was on her way home.  Probably a good thing, since I freaked out at the thought of her being over there!  Of course I was so proud of her too, but can't help but worry about them!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #910 on: June 20, 2014, 10:49:12 AM »

Absolutely precious!   

Thanks for sharing! 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #911 on: June 20, 2014, 10:53:48 AM »

Too funny, I saw this a few days ago somewhere, can't even remember where now...but I loved it and printed it out to pin to my reminder board.

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #912 on: June 20, 2014, 01:10:13 PM »

::HelloKitty::Prayers for a safe trip for your grandchild.  It is hard to see them leave home and visit so far away.  Hugs.

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #913 on: June 20, 2014, 01:18:00 PM »

Taking a new puppy to the groomer is just wonderful.  He comes back nice and clean and "smiling" and the groomers tell you he was just great.  I didnt even ask them how much it would cost....lol.
Since this home does not have a laundry tub, he will be going to the Spa.   

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #914 on: June 20, 2014, 05:54:53 PM »

What a cutie pie. Thank you Klaas for posting for Mere so we could see how cute her new fur baby is.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #915 on: June 20, 2014, 05:58:39 PM »

Said a prayer when I saw this late last night GE, and will continue to keep your granddaughter and her youth group in my prayers. 

My niece went on a mission trip to Colombia several years ago, I didn't know about it until she was on her way home.  Probably a good thing, since I freaked out at the thought of her being over there!  Of course I was so proud of her too, but can't help but worry about them!

Thank You texasmom. That's about how I felt when son told me she was going. I wanted to ask and why are you letting her go? I didn't. I am proud of her for following her heart.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #916 on: June 20, 2014, 06:00:18 PM »

::HelloKitty::Prayers for a safe trip for your grandchild.  It is hard to see them leave home and visit so far away.  Hugs.

Thank You Mere. It is hard to see them go so far from home. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #917 on: June 22, 2014, 09:02:33 PM »

I didn't really know anything about her until she was on Dancing with the Stars, but based on that experience I wasn't really surprised.

http://www.kltv.com/story/25838472/lawyer-hope-solo-did-not-assault-sister-nephew

Women's soccer star Hope Solo arrested for assaulting family
Posted: Jun 22, 2014 2:13 AM CST Updated: Jun 22, 2014 2:16 AM CST

SEATTLE (AP) - U.S. women's soccer star goalkeeper Hope Solo was arrested at a suburban Seattle home early Saturday on suspicion of assaulting her sister and 17-year-old nephew, but her attorney insisted that Solo herself was a victim in the altercation.

"Hope is not guilty of any crime," attorney Todd Maybrown said in an email to The Associated Press. "In fact, our investigation reveals that Hope was assaulted and injured during this unfortunate incident. We look forward to the opportunity to present the true facts in court and to having this matter behind Hope very soon."

Officers responded to her sister's home just before 1 a.m. after receiving a 911 call that a woman at the Kirkland residence was hitting people and that she refused to stop or leave, the Kirkland Police Department said in a news release.

They found Solo intoxicated and upset, saw injuries on her nephew and her sister, and arrested her after speaking with those present and determining that she was the primary aggressor, the release said.

She was booked into jail for investigation of two counts of fourth-degree domestic violence assault, and she was expected to remain in custody until an appearance Monday at Kirkland Municipal Court.

A telephone number listed for her was not accepting incoming calls Saturday, and the voice mail for a listing at the sister's home was full.

The sister was not identified by police, but in her memoir, Solo writes that she has a half sister named Terry.

Solo, 32, has won two Olympic gold medals for the U.S. women's national team. She also plays with the Seattle Reign of the National Women's Soccer League.

"We are aware of the situation with Hope and are now gathering information," the Reign posted on the team's Twitter feed.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #918 on: June 22, 2014, 09:54:20 PM »

Yeah TM, I wasn't surprised either.  She did seem to have anger issues.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #919 on: June 22, 2014, 11:26:55 PM »

Yeah TM, I wasn't surprised either.  She did seem to have anger issues.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.