April 19, 2024, 10:45:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you have a stomach?  (Read 1165 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: April 17, 2013, 08:50:10 AM »

One of the things I hear and read frequently from politicians about illegal aliens and amnesty is that Americans 'do not have the stomach' to deport them.  They're here to stay and they're not leaving.

Why do politicians and big government have no stomach when it comes to enforcing the law against those here illegally?  Criminals? 

What do they have a stomach for?  Letting illegal aliens out of jail, just setting them free and not telling anyone.  What's wrong with that picture?

What do they have a stomach for?  Borrowing more and more money to pay for never ending welfare programs, raising taxes (confiscating/stealing money) on hard working people to pay for the lazy and greedy (Wall St. and able bodied long term welfare recipients)?  Where is the stomach to say every individual has a responsibility to pay their own way?  Pay for their own family? 

When will politicians put into action a plan to ensure that every human has the right to prosperty?  Every human has the right to the fruit of their labor?  Government and criminals do not have the right to tax/steal/confiscate the labor of anyone?  Give away someone else's hard work?  Savings?  Prosperity?  Sell anyone into slavery?

Do politicians have a stomach?

Why is there a stomach for stealing, allowing crime and criminals to flourish?  Where is the stomach to enforce the law?  Secure the border?

Boston Marathon and Sandy Hook violence seem to happen every month in Chicago, sometimes, just over a weekend.  The nightly news recounts the death, violence, and general ugliness.  Where is the stomach to fix the problems of violence and poverty in places like Chicago?  Where is the stomach? 

How does it help when politicians encourage criminals to come with promises in foreign countries of never ending welfare?  A free ride?  A get out of jail free card?  'I'm a dreamer' or 'Obama's gonna let me out'?  How does it help when politicians and big government just open the jails and let the criminals out?

Where is the political stomach to do the tough things necessary to protect Americans?  Security the border?  Make our communities safer?

Gun control doesn't fix the political stomach or prevent the next Boston Marathon or Sandy Hook.

Perhaps folks that pretend the problem in their community, on their street, in their homes, should find a stomach to do the job necessary to fix what is wrong.  Where is there stomach when it comes to crime?  So many witnesses in the inner city and the criminals still run free?  Maybe they need a stomach and new eyes to see the problem starts in their family, maybe it's their husband, baby daddy, son, boyfriend, sister, mother, etc.?

How do you fix the problems in any community by blaming outsiders and failing to find your stomach? 

Do you have a stomach?  Maybe it's time for complainers to find one and being fixing the problem within and stop blaming others.

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2013, 08:52:55 AM »

“Yourself to Blame”

If things go bad for you
And make you a bit ashamed
Often you will find out that
You have yourself to blame

Swiftly we ran to mischief
And then the bad luck came
Why do we fault others?
We have ourselves to blame

Whatever happens to us,
Here is what we say
“Had it not been for so-and-so
Things wouldn’t have gone that way.”

And if you are short of friends,
I’ll tell you what to do
Make an examination,
You’ll find the faults in you…

You’re the captain of your ship,
So agree with the same
If you travel downward
You have yourself to blame

-  Mayme White Miller

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.